Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:13:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 1348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ASICMINER: Entering the Future of ASIC Mining by Inventing It  (Read 3916362 times)
arklan
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 11:17:49 PM

Thank you so much JaredR26 and furuknap for answering my questions!

One last question, can I vote if I keep my share in the BTC-TC "format" or do I have to request for it to be converted into a normal direct share?

have we had anything to vote ON?

i don't post much, but this space for rent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hak8or

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 11:24:23 PM

have we had anything to vote ON?

It appears we have,
https://btct.co/security/ASICMINER-PT
velacreations

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 11:32:49 PM

that's just rules for the pass through, not for ASICMiner.

I don't think shares have any voting rights, it is just profit sharing through the dividend.

I do believe if you have 5,000 shares or more, you get a board seat, which probably comes with voting rights.

In any case, I'm not an expert, so if I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 11:40:47 PM

Fractional ASICMINER shares are now available at Havelock Investments as well. https://www.havelockinvestments.com/order.php?symbol=ASICM

They are selling like hotcakes, but don't worry, I'm replenishing as fast I can!

Awesome, I love havelock.

Please make sure you implement the dead man's switch soon or that it happens.

It was in place before any of these PTs went live actually!
velacreations

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 11:49:32 PM

holy cow!  the ask price on BTCT is 1.48!   Grin

bitfunder is the only place to find whole shares under 1.4 right now, isn't it?

velacreations

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 12:05:00 AM

ASICMINER will be over 2 BTC/share in 2 months time, I believe.

Maybe even sooner than that.  It was at 1.09 just the other day.

SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 12:09:14 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2013, 12:53:08 AM by SOSLOVE868

holy cow!  the ask price on BTCT is 1.48!   Grin

This is because ASICMINER reached 14000GH/s  17%of total network...and assume that the energy cost in China is much cheaper than other country.

Thus, the future of ASICMINER is bright....the share would go up to 2 eventually.  

I think the founder of ASICMINER must have relationship with DR.ZHANG (who invented avalon).

another assumption that DR.Zhang may be is board director of ASICMINER, I think this is the only way to explaining that retail order of AVALON are all delayed, in the meanwhile ASICEMINER has double its HASH POWER....  as long as I do not know anyone else had ability to produce ASIC chips....
assume the cheap cost and ability to produce large amount of ASIC chips in China,  which that other country can not competing with .
Hold your ASICMINER SHARE.... because any other mining company had no chances to competing with.....
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 12:14:11 AM

holy cow!  the ask price on BTCT is 1.48!   Grin

This is because ASICMINER reached 14000GH/s  17%of total network...and assume that the energy cost in China is much cheaper than other country.

Thus, the future of ASICMINER is bright....the share would go up to 2 eventually.  

I think the founder of ASICMINER must have relationship with DR.ZHANG (who invented avalon).

another assumption that DR.Zhang also is board director of ASICMINER, I think this is the only way to explaining that retail order of AVALON are all delayed, in the meanwhile ASICEMINER has double its HASH POWER....  
assume the cheap cost and ability to produce large amount of ASIC chips in China also which other country can not competing with .
Hold your ASICMINER SHARE.... because any other mining company had no chances to competing with.....

Dont you know that we are at 18.58TH? Smiley https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkPdXsQFT-vIdHRVUjQ5Ql9BQWR6OENLMkhyUktUblE#gid=14

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
velacreations

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 12:18:35 AM

another assumption that DR.Zhang also is board director of ASICMINER, I think this is the only way to explaining that retail order of AVALON are all delayed, in the meanwhile ASICEMINER has double its HASH POWER....  

nice! ASIC conspiracies!

furuknap

Activity: 294

http://coin.furuknap.net/

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 12:26:38 AM

assume the cheap cost and ability to produce large amount of ASIC chips in China also which other country can not competing with .

If there is any truth or even remote possibility of this, it would seriously undermine ASICMiner, not help it as you seem to imply. The assumption you're making is that AM is not competitive without the covert and highly unethical behavior from a competitor's insiders.

In fact, just the mere mention of something like this is serious and an accusation that could taint Dr Zhang for a long time.

Unless you have any shred of evidence of these claims, I suggest you withdraw this claim immediately for your own benefit, for the sake of ASICMiner, and of course, as an apology to Dr Zhang.

.b

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 12:50:02 AM

If there is any truth or even remote possibility of this, it would seriously undermine ASICMiner, not help it as you seem to imply. The assumption you're making is that AM is not competitive without the covert and highly unethical behavior from a competitor's insiders.

In fact, just the mere mention of something like this is serious and an accusation that could taint Dr Zhang for a long time.

Unless you have any shred of evidence of these claims, I suggest you withdraw this claim immediately for your own benefit, for the sake of ASICMiner, and of course, as an apology to Dr Zhang.

.b

I just made a assumption......because they both are Chinese...and ASICMINER is operating in China ...from my knowledge there are wide delayed of delivery of Avalon...but in meanwhile ASICMINER doubt its hash rate........if you think I made are stupid assumption than just leave it along...as long as I do not know anyone else produce ASIC chips in China.......
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:01:50 AM

.b

what makes you think my assumption will decrease the share price of ASICMINER?

Cheap energy cost ? disadvantages?
ability to getting ASICMINER equipment before anyone else?     Disadvantage?
Cheap price to produce large amount of ASICMINER equipment? Disadvantage?
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:02:46 AM

xpost: Auction (300 direct shares) Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199616.0

(BFL)^2 < 0
vortex1878

Activity: 492

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:05:54 AM

.b

Yeah. As China has the same size of the farm where you come from. Don't you think it might be wiser to just shut up if you have no clue what you are talking about?!

You accuse people of conspiracy. What are your "assumptions" based on - except incest on your little farm that lead to mental challenges and these accusations?
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:12:31 AM

.b

Yeah. As China has the same size of the farm where you come from. Don't you think it might be wiser to just shut up if you have no clue what you are talking about?!

You accuse people of conspiracy. What are your "assumptions" based on - except incest on your little farm that lead to mental challenges and these accusations?

I think I have the right to discuss my opinion as long as this forum is a place for everyone to exchange their opinion....I just think ASIC price will increase and give my assumption.....this just assumption....don't be stupid and put rude language.. why, you are so angry? because you are take part of this ???anyway ...i just ignoring you you are so rude and kind of funny......
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:25:14 AM

.b

I think I have the right to discuss my opinion as long as this forum is a place for everyone to exchange their opinion....I just think ASIC price will increase and give my assumption.....this just assumption....don't be stupid and put rude language.. why, you are so angry? because you are take part of this ???anyway ...i just ignoring you you are so rude and kind of funny......

By the way , the clue is simple.... Lot of people not received their order of AVALON...I am a Chinese I can read Chinese...if you had this ability you also can go to BTCMAN.COM to find out the information....  another is in the meanwhile ASICMINER had doubt its HASH RATE...I just think this is absolute advantage for ASICMINER...It not a accusation,  It is a assumption!!!!!!! Assumption is equal to guess...And for your knowledge ,ASICMINER is a Chinese Company operating In Shenzhen!!! I do not think anyone else in China had produced ASIC chips other than Dr.Zhang...!!!thus I relate this together...there not because they had any deal between ASICMINER and DR.ZHANG , the thing I want to mentioned is high possibility that ASICMINER had kind of relationship or ability to get ASICMINER EQUIPMENT than anyone else...If you think I am wrong , please use polite language to point out and with evidences...Do not just as me to shut up, sounds like you are son of DR.ZHANG.. wants to try every effort to maintaining your father's reputation...  In addition..I am just assumption, if you are ASICMINER's shareholder, You will know all my talking is shows your the ability of ASICMINER to continue dominating in mining...which I think is great news for ASICMINE's shareholders!!!!!!

Do not reply me with stupid language,  be mature!!!you are not son of DR.ZHANG!!!!
vortex1878

Activity: 492

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:32:14 AM

.b

By the way , the clue is simple.... Lot of people not received their order of AVALON...I am a Chinese I can read Chinese...if you had this ability you also can go to BTCMAN.COM to find out the information....  another is in the meanwhile ASICMINER had doubt its HASH RATE...I just think this is absolute advantage for ASICMINER...It not a accusation,  It is a assumption!!!!!!! Assumption is equal to guess...And for your knowledge ,ASICMINER is a Chinese Company operating In Shenzhen!!! I do not think anyone else in China had produced ASIC chips other than Dr.Zhang...!!!thus I relate this together...there not because they had any deal between ASICMINER and DR.ZHANG , the thing I want to mentioned is high possibility that ASICMINER had kind of relationship or ability to get ASICMINER EQUIPMENT than anyone else...If you think I am wrong , please use polite language to point out and with evidences...Do not just as me to shut up, sounds like you are son of DR.ZHANG.. wants to try every effort to maintaining your father's reputation...  In addition..I am just assumption, if you are ASICMINER's shareholder, You will know all my talking is shows your the ability of ASICMINER to continue dominating in mining...which I think is great news for ASICMINE's shareholders!!!!!!

Do not reply me with stupid language,  be mature!!!you are not son of DR.ZHANG!!!!

You don't get it. And yes, I am stupid to think you would. And so immature...

Again: You are accusing people of conspiracy. In this case manipulating the market share of ASICMINER, share price, dividends. Reputation of both friedcat and dr zhang are being challenged by you. You owe an apology at least.

And yes, I am the long lost child of dr zhang. Cheesy
furuknap

Activity: 294

http://coin.furuknap.net/

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 01:35:01 AM

Gibberish

I'm somewhat convinced you have no idea what you are saying.

Right now, you are claiming that somewhere in a Chinese web page is evidence that Dr Zhang is involved in highly dubious and most likely criminal activities and that the result is what we're seeing with ASICMiner's success.

If that is so, and you can provide evidence it is so, then ASICMiner would suffer a catastrophic crash once this evidence came to light. That is why what you are saying is extremely serious, and if there is such evidence, that it is extremely important that you help us find and interpret that evidence.

Can you provide us with a link to a specific web page, Chinese or otherwise, that backs up your claims?

If not, I suggest you calm down, stop making such accusations or at least realize that it is the one that makes a claim that bears the burden of evidence, and then come back in a while.

Please understand that we're only trying to find out whether there is any shred of truth in your claims, not attack you.

.b

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 01:49:17 AM

Gibberish

I'm somewhat convinced you have no idea what you are saying.

Right now, you are claiming that somewhere in a Chinese web page is evidence that Dr Zhang is involved in highly dubious and most likely criminal activities and that the result is what we're seeing with ASICMiner's success.

If that is so, and you can provide evidence it is so, then ASICMiner would suffer a catastrophic crash once this evidence came to light. That is why what you are saying is extremely serious, and if there is such evidence, that it is extremely important that you help us find and interpret that evidence.

Can you provide us with a link to a specific web page, Chinese or otherwise, that backs up your claims?

If not, I suggest you calm down, stop making such accusations or at least realize that it is the one that makes a claim that bears the burden of evidence, and then come back in a while.

Please understand that we're only trying to find out whether there is any shred of truth in your claims, not attack you.

.b

All I want to say is ASICMINER price will go increase, I am sorry about involving DR.ZHANG , I made a wrong assumption...but your language is also kind of rude...about the delay of avalon , you can find out in this forum...I just realize that FRIEDCAT is also invented own ASIC chips...everything is clear now....I strongly believe ASICMINER will go over 2 BTC per Share....
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 03:00:36 AM

The ASIC chips used in Avalon and AM is different - actually I remember correctly AM is using the older 110nm chips while Avalon uses the slightly newer chip at 70+-nm.

And yes, I can read Chinese for god's sake.  Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 1348 »
  Print  

Jump to: