Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:56:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879155 times)
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:19:51 PM

Lots of newbie accounts quoting their own one-liners....

Perhaps because skilled people participants of a forum, have decided to steer clear of Synereo?

And you are here for what? If you don´t like it keep away! That easy. Or you have an agenda..?

ps: LiskQH ... why not sPoetnik?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:04:39 PM

What you guys seem to be forgetting, is that the funds raised in this upcoming sale and the big ammount already raised at bnktothefuture.com ( minimum is already hit as you can see on that screenshot ! )... all that money is going directly into development, marketing and PR.

These guys have been doing an amazing job with a fraction of the funds that other projects with a similar scope have done.
( think : Factom, MaidSafe, Ethereum )

Imagine what they can do with a more reasonable ammount of funds! They know how to survive & thrive on a budget, and now it's time to get serious.

What we're seeing now is a disappointed group of traders who were high on the recent gains and are now pissed off and are looking to point a finger. I get that.

What they are underestimating is how much more room Synereo will have to grow in just a few short weeks.

Exactly this.

Also sure sell some on highs , make some btc investment back and hold the rest for this coin.  Simple. Smiley
Erik Goff

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:32:21 PM

Hi Sir Joerii, Good Afternoon, I just want to know when will the Synereo Team announce the winner? Smiley

I'm too excited to know the winner of the Funny Contest Smiley I'm talking about the Synereo Art Contest Cheesy

Good day, sir Mongwapogi! I trust this reply finds you in good health. Send lady Mongwapogi my regards.

We've selected the 10 nominees, now our artists is going to draw the cartoons ! It'll take a little while but rest assured, the voting will soon commence.

i can't wait either Smiley
a question though, will the artist only draw 10 of the cartoons?  as far as i am concerned, you could use all of them. it will help greatly in spreading the word about synereo

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
DefendKebab

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

Hassan Al-Kebab

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:01:57 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2016, 03:23:40 PM by DefendKebab

Why would anyone buy ico 33 k price is 26 25 k at poloniex

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
polick

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:52:09 PM

I suppose with the first 24 hour bonus this is why the price has dropped some. I have some buy orders on low and will also buy some during thr first 24 hours.
Synereo_zh

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:22:48 PM

https://blog.synereo.com/2016/09/02/vancouver-synereo-governance-conference/

Vancouver Synereo Governance Conference

Synereo is hosting its very first conference on community governance! We will look at the transition of ownership and governance from the LTD company to the community. We will look at consensus models. We will discuss education and get a retrospective on decisions, best practices, and more. Additionally, we will preview the alpha bits! If you want some handholding in setting up your own Synereo node, this will be the place.

The event will take place at Red Gate Arts Society, 855 East Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC V6A 3Y1, Canada. The conference will start on Friday, September 9 at 5:00 PM and conclude on Sunday, September 11, at 12:00 PM. Tickets are available for a donation and there are a limited number of spots. Sign up for the event at Eventbrite.

We have three main objectives. We want the event to be about you, the community, and for you to give feedback. There will be open discussion on the Synereo governance model.  You will also be able to get support from the Synereo team, who will be available to help you set up a node for the alpha phase, as this will be the first public participation. 

The event schedule:   
Friday, September 9   

Registration opens                     5:00-6:00pm
Opening keynote address             6:00–7:00pm
 Meet and greet                             7:00-8:15pm
Saturday, September 10   
Registration, breakfast, coffee     8:00–8:30am
Opening session                             8:30–9:00am
Governance lab/round table          9:00–11:00am
Coffee break                             11:00–11:15am
Round table debrief session             11:15–12:15pm
Lunch break                             12:15–1:30pm
Group discussion/Q&A                     1:30–2:45pm
Coffee break                             2:45–3:00pm
Project presentations                     3:00–4:15pm
Coffee break                             4:15–4:30pm
Keynote (Vlad Zamfir)                     4:30–5:15pm
Dinner                                     5:15–6:30pm
Live entertainment                     8:00–10:00pm
Sunday, September 11   
Breakfast and coffee                     8:00–8:30am
Technical update and overview     8:30–9:00am
Technical preview                     9:00–11:00am
Break                                     11:00–11:15am
Closing remarks                             11:15–12:15pm

The event will be live streamed for everyone to watch. We will post a link before the stream goes live. We will also add all videos to our Youtube channel to be viewed later.

If you’re interested in attending the conference, but are unable to for financial reasons, please send us an email at hello@synereo.com with details of why you would like to come and how you want to contribute to the event. We are able to support a limited number of requests.

We are closer than ever to a decentralized Internet. Your support will make this a reality. 

We appreciate your attention,

— The Synereo Team 

Join our slack where the conversation is happening http://slack.synereo.com/
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:17:55 PM

Now on YouTube:

Blocktalk live stream about Synereo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IQD66SoRSU

Edit: Postponed to next week!

kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:41:28 PM

So, what does everyone use to store their AMPs? I'm getting very nervous having mine on Polo. Can we use the Omni wallet?
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:31:35 AM

So, what does everyone use to store their AMPs? I'm getting very nervous having mine on Polo. Can we use the Omni wallet?

Sure, Omni wallet works great! Just send AMPs to your Bitcoin address and later import them to the Omni wallet.

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:38:48 AM

So when Is the Synero site going to be ready for users to well... use.
Getting pretty excited and loving the price drop

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
TonySon

Activity: 396

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:42:20 AM

Hello Synereo community

My name's TonySon. Member fo STEEMIT community.

Steem Vs Synereo Grin

Social media networks and cryptocurrencies are great, and people want to learn more about them at all times. A decentralized economy is possible, and some companies are working hard to make this happen in the world these days. We are going to talk a little bit about two companies that are taking the Web by storm: Steem and Synereo. Steem is a different social network which rewards its users when they contribute to the website. Synereo is a platform that will allow you to participate in a decentralized economy. You can be part of Synereo if you join the community, or you can also become an investor here.

Steem

Earning Rewards

Steem is an awesome social network where you can earn rewards right away. You will get a reward when someone votes for your post as anyone would Like a page on Facebook. Steem is not a cryptocurrency tipping platform where you will need to give up something to reward anyone for a contribution. So you should not confuse Steem with any typical tipping platform out there. Curators and content creators are get paid 50% Steem Dollars and 50% Steem Power. The blockchain will distribute the rewards. You will get paid 24 hours after the votes and content have been submitted.

You will get STEEM when someone does something with your content. You can also earn STEEM when you`re the first to upvote any popular content out there. If you are committed to earn a lot of money with Steem, you will get even more rewards, as the system has been designed just with this in mind. These rewards will be a godsend to you because they will give you tons of stability as soon as possible. You can also earn STEEM if you validate transactions and join their peer-to-peer network. In addition, you will enjoy market maker rewards.

Make Money

You will get rewards just for contributing content to Steem, a new blockchain social media site that is taking the Internet by storm. Social media firms have been making millions of dollar for investors around the world, and Steem is working hard to revert this trend. It means that contributors to this social media network can make money too. Social media sites can also take advantage of this social media network by adding Steem to their websites, giving their users the opportunity to make money with their posts. Entrepreneurs can also use Steem to give stability to many parts of the world.

Steem uses cryptocurrency rewards to support community building as well as social interaction. Steem is a combination of cryptocurrency concepts and social media network. Steem will reward any individual making a subjective contribution to this community. In fact, these rewards are both transparent and accurate. Steem is also trying to create a currency reaching a broad market that includes anyone who has not participated in any kind of cryptocurrency economy. In Steem, people will get a pro-rata ownership, debt, or payment from a venture when they contribute to this venture in any possible way too.

Synereo

Synereo allows you to develop apps for a decentralized economy, which is pretty amazing. You can even get a grant to leverage the cutting-edge platform of this website, though the sign up will close on September 6. The system uses dApps to let users exchange value, and they will not have to deal with any middleman. A functional, scalable tech stack powers Synereo. There is not centralized server here, so an application can work without it. Synereo has been designed to give the world the decentralized economy it needs. And the blockchain 2.0 framework is powering this app.

Synereo uses a next-gen scalable blockchain that is composable and shared, which means that it can run in parallel. This makes this app blazing fast. Synereo can generate proof-of-stake consensus, as the app is based on the famous game-theoretical economics. Rholang is the programming language people will use to develop apps for this platform. This programming language will make it easy for you to design any kind of parallel and distributed computing. So users will be writing less code, as they will enjoy automatic error checking performed by behavioral types. The result is that you will get fewer bugs down the road.

Predictable Programs

Rholang will allow you to write reliable, predictable programs. So developing dApps will be a cinch to you, as Rholang makes it very easy. You will be able to connect your dApp with other dApps and even their users. Bootstrapping your creation in a decentralized network will be easy as well. You will be able to build amazing apps such as a decentralized Uber where drivers will get 100% of the fees. As you can see, Synereo is here to stay for a long time these days. You will be able to build frictionless stock exchanges.

Synereo also uses a cryptocurrency called AMP. This currency will compensate users for computation, storage, and bandwidth to this network, which will fuel the important, underlying decentralized servers. If you want to invest in Synereo, you can even purchase AMPs from the firm. You just have to fill out a contact form, and they will contact you as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can use Bittrex or Poloniex to invest in Synereo. Remember that this process is just a pre-sale, and you have to get in touch with Synereo so you can have your early bird.

As you can see, Synereo and Steem can take your profits to a whole new level. Steem can give you the stability that you have been seeking for a long time. If you are an entrepreneur, you can also use Steem to give stability to many parts of this world, which is something amazing. Synereo can also be part of your life if you want to be part of a decentralized economy. You can even create the next generation of Uber where drivers will get all the profits. Creating amazing application for the new, decentralized economy is possible and Synereo will be there for you at all times. Developing predictable and reliable apps is possible thanks to Synereo´s Rholang, an amazing programming language that will take your coding skills to a whole new level.

sourced: https://steemit.com/steem/@hien-tran/steem-vs-synereo
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 06:11:51 AM

So when Is the Synero site going to be ready for users to well... use.
Getting pretty excited and loving the price drop

Back at 27500 sat.

CAN'T STAMP THE AMP!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:55:53 AM

@TonySon. Maybe the correct comparison is between Graphene and Synereo now. The Synereo development team has made a pivot and instead of building a social network on top of Ethereum they have started building their own platform for smart contracts and dapps.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 08:22:54 AM

I just don't understand why some people decided to see below the 33k ICO price, 25K is ridiculous price .

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
.m.

Activity: 280
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:20:24 AM

I like this AMP / Synereo better than the other social experiment, but I was not able to find wallet,
only source https://github.com/synereo

Any ready to use wallets please ?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

lsqgoddess

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:24:36 AM

I just don't understand why some people decided to see below the 33k ICO price, 25K is ridiculous price .

Now is 30k, the price is swing, can't predict the price. Maybe one dump again. I am not a price analyst.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:46:33 PM

Now is 30k, the price is swing, can't predict the price. Maybe one dump again. I am not a price analyst.

the price gows up to reach the ICO 2 price...((manipulation ))
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:43:56 PM

I like this AMP / Synereo better than the other social experiment, but I was not able to find wallet,

lol, nice post.

Btw now youtube will remove monetization for certain contents they don't seem worthy. Synero could arrive with a better timing. Those centralized idiots don't realize it yet but are shooting themselves in the foot with their censoring of certain contents. Furthermore the idea of paying content creators is gaining traction with twitter paying for vids now.

I hope to be able to test the alpha soon. Time to move social media to the real internet 2.0 (p2p).

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
cryptonikus

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:14:47 PM

I dont know if you follow most succesful Youtubers, but right now there is a shitstorm of youtubers making videos about censorship and how Youtube is fucking with monetization of their content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlI8LPDD01E

Kinda childish youtuber right there, but he has almost 5 millions subscribers and he is notoriously known for being in the center of what is going on with youtubers.
Synereo has definetly a huge potential, demand for such system will be huge with current trend of taking away freedom on social medias Synereos value grows everyday.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Bitinvestor

Activity: 470

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:52:52 PM

http://www.omnilayer.org/

Those who cause problems for others also cause problems for themselves.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: