Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:28:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879155 times)
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:04:06 PM

from bnktothefuture.com:

AMP price will be locked at a price higher than the market price

It does not matter what they do or say.. they are making up more coins and diluting the capital.  Eventually all of the new buyers of the crowdsale will become sellers.
IMHO this is shit!  There is absolute no reason to make more coins.  Just let the fucking price go 10x or 100X and sell whatever they hold in dev wallet.
Greedy bastards want the money now via crowdsale..  I am out!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiskQH

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:14:48 PM

I've been watching this and trying to figure it out.  I don't understand the reason for, or objective of, the crowdsale.  However, given that there is to be a crowdsale, there are three options for pricing.

1.  Crowdsale at market value: market becomes flooded, price drops.
2.  Crowdsale at below market value: same effect as 1 but forces an immediate dip, probably also prompting a dump before the crowdsale even starts as traders sell high to buy back cheaper later.
3.  Crowdsale at above market value: hmm... an artificial pump, yes, but would avoid the pre-sale sell-off.  It may be the best way to mitigate the effect of dumping a whole load of new coins into the system.

Can anyone verify whether that analysis has any merit or whether I've just written a load of crap?
Any why do the crowdsale thing?

I think that developers decided to go by one of the first two options.
For this reason they sell the coins on https://bnktothefuture.com/pitches/synereo/ Prior to the beginning of this ICO, so far the price remains high, and remains at the level 30k

Because after ICO, the price will fall to levels 6000 sat.
bedskills

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:27:09 PM

from bnktothefuture.com:

It does not matter what they do or say.. they are making up more coins and diluting the capital.  Eventually all of the new buyers of the crowdsale will become sellers.
IMHO this is shit!  There is absolute no reason to make more coins.  Just let the fucking price go 10x or 100X and sell whatever they hold in dev wallet.

They are fucking greedy bastards, they got 120k usd in the first ico, and they want 2nd ico, it is bullshit nonsense, I have dumped my coins, and waiting for 1 k sat due to dilution.

cryptonikus

Activity: 595

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:44:55 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 01:48:58 PM by cryptonikus

I haven't understood something, ICO has already begun?! Why there is no official news?  Huh Huh Huh
https://bnktothefuture.com/pitches/synereo

I thought we will hear about the price of AMP in crowdsale and about amount of AMP being sold. Is this the crowdsale that was supposed to be live in september? Why not official announcement?

Synereo team, please explain the current situation. Your investors and supporters deserve transparency.

Thank you

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:46:39 PM

from bnktothefuture.com:

They are fucking greedy bastards, they got 120k usd in the first ico, and they want 2nd ico, it is bullshit nonsense, I have dumped my coins, and waiting for 1 k sat due to dilution.
Also I am very suspicious as to why to they want the money now...
A better deal.. show the tech.. let market price it in.. offer a small sale, etc...
Nefritox

Activity: 358
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:27:57 PM

I basically comepletly fucked up because I buy coins on exchanges ? Because if they push something like second ICO, it will drastically remove this project from any mind of legit investor they attract. So many coins failed because they think marketing is not important in projects like this. And as investor, why i should hold coin where greedy developers push price down for their own income.  Huh

EDIT: How many coins will be released with second ico ? And what will be starting price ?

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

hollandvan

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:31:42 PM

I basically comepletly fucked up because I buy coins on exchanges ? Because if they push something like second ICO, it will drastically remove this project from any mind of legit investor they attract. So many coins failed because they think marketing is not important in projects like this. And as investor, why i should hold coin where greedy developers push price down for their own income.  Huh

I have dumped this shit, 100k amp, I will buy another altcoin, I won't wait for the alpha launch coz it is just made for 2nd ico, terrible!

SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 01:40:04 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 08:30:17 PM by SynereoCommunity

Wow, the FUD trolls have landed!

Maybe it's time for another Reality Check?

So what about "dilution"?  Hey guess what?  Just like other made-up uses of Wall Street terminology, this one is meaningless in the context of token markets that have not matured yet (that's everything except BTC).

The reason that a corporate stock value might go down if new stocks were issued is because those corporations have a fixed value based on things like earnings, debt, etc.  So since the company is worth X, if more shares exist, the value of each share can go down.  So far, no crypto company in existence meets this criteria.  Many never will, because they are not centralized, hierarchical entities that can be bought & sold.

More importantly, even if this changes, the trolls (who do this intentionally) still can't get their dictionaries in order.

Don't listen to them.

There are no new tokens being created for this funding round.

That means zero dilution, because in order for that to happen, new stocks have to be created, and given exercisable rights.

Synereo created all these AMPs over a year ago, with specific exercisable rights of use.

The value of AMPs began with the total in mind, and the market value today still reflects this fact.  The reason the value goes up is because Synereo is getting closer everyday to bringing the full release version of their product to market - which is set for the end of 2017.  Then it will still continue to rise as new users begin to install the dApp, which should take a few years to hit a peak, given a normal "mass adoption curve".

Note that the above info does not even include how Synereo will increase in value as other companies build dApps on the platform!  The platform will gain value for every application that uses it.

All of this has been transparent from the beginning.

Unfortunately, that word means nothing to the people who want to drive the price down so they can buy more during the sale.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████
 ██████     ████████
  ▀████▄   ▄██████▀
     ▀█████████▀
Powered by
AMP
cryptonikus

Activity: 595

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:49:23 PM

I haven't understood something, ICO has already begun?! Why there is no official news?  Huh Huh Huh
https://bnktothefuture.com/pitches/synereo

I thought we will hear about the price of AMP in crowdsale and about amount of AMP being sold. Is this the crowdsale that was supposed to be live in september? Why not official announcement?

Synereo team, please explain the current situation. Your investors and supporters deserve transparency.

Thank you

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:55:01 PM

Synereo created all these AMPs over a year ago, with specific exercisable rights of use.

...which is set for the end of 2017. 

Thank you for the clarification. It's very clear. Maybe some buyers on the market didn't fully (or at all) understood into what they were buying...

end 2017 !?! I though it would be earlier.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
LiskQH

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:02:07 PM

Wow, the FUD trolls have landed!

Maybe it's time for another Reality Check?

So what about "dilution"?  Hey guess what?  Just like other made-up uses of Wall Street terminology, this one is meaningless in the context of token markets that have not matured yet (that's everything except BTC).

The reason that a corporate stock value might go down if new stocks were issued is because those corporations have a fixed value based on things like earnings, debt, etc.  So since the company is worth X, if more shares exist, the value of each share can go down.  So far, no crypto company in existence meets this criteria.  Many never will, because they are not centralized, hierarchical entities that can be bought & sold.

More importantly, even if this changes, the trolls still can't get their dictionaries in order.

There are no new tokens being created for this funding round.

That means zero dilution, because in order for that to happen, new stocks have to be created, and given exercisable rights.

The value of AMPs began with the total in mind, and the market value today still reflects this fact.  The reason the value goes up is because Synereo is getting closer everyday to bringing the full release version of their product to market - which is set for the end of 2017.  Then it will still continue to rise as new users begin to install the dApp, which should take a few years to hit a peak, given a normal "mass adoption curve".

Note that the above info does not even include how Synereo will increase in value as other companies build dApps on the platform!  The platform will gain value for every application that uses it.

All of this has been transparent from the beginning.

Unfortunately, that word means nothing to the blind.

All this sounds very beautifully. But! We ask you about another! But people are disturbed by the fact that you offered for sale 10% of shares of the company of https://bnktothefuture.com/pitches/synereo here now
Without official news. How I shall regard it as the investor? I keep in the portfolio, more than 100000 AMP.

luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:07:32 PM

fact is devs still have like 97% of the coin supply haha :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r1G-ROS4vgHK84qfn1CBIxuXZQCCvIicCTQSxW1T_mo/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1156984041

50 millions coins only on market, 1.65 billion on dev wallets. Way to fake the price.

It's totally retarded imo.

Product release in end of 2017, give me a break.
cryptospreader

Activity: 504

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 03:13:54 PM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r1G-ROS4vgHK84qfn1CBIxuXZQCCvIicCTQSxW1T_mo/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1156984041

50 millions coins only on market, 1.65 billion on dev wallets. Way to fake the price.

I don't think this will reflect any down movement in price. The spreadsheet has been issued and updated regularly since the start. Investors and believers know this very well.
scammerdie

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:17:48 PM

Yes, next month is alpha release, you know alpha release is very far from official launch, alpha test means full of bugs, buggy features. And the greedy team looks shady like steem, nice job, large proportion premined, and ico for 5% part. The price bubble will be burst
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:51:47 PM

It seems to me that this thread is only about the price and speculation and nothing more.

I' m interested more in technology and I would like to know what does synereo solves?!
What human problems can be solved with synereo?

Now you will tell it will decentralise social media but
I would like to know compared to other projects of that kind what it could do that others
are already not doing?!

Please refer to my previous question here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995987.msg16006015#msg16006015

No answer so far as everybody in this thread are busy with price!! :-(

extee

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

same here my question was not answered, let's try again:
are AMPS just the tokens of the social network (the social layer) or also the underlying coin of the Synereo blockchain as a whole?
SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 04:08:09 PM

All this sounds very beautifully. But! We ask you about another! But people are disturbed by the fact that you offered for sale 10% of shares  
Without official news. How I shall regard it as the investor? I keep in the portfolio, more than 100000 AMP.

I was answering other people's "questions".

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.

Similarly, you can be 100% transparent, using live publicly accessible documents and a live weekly hangout that updates every conceivable detail about the operations of the company, and yet, as we can see, that does not mean people will read, listen, or otherwise pay attention.  Suddenly, everyone wants to pay attention, right when FUD opportunities arise.

Here is the info, repeated now again (and again, and again..)

The fact that equity shares would be sold was announced many times in hangouts and the Synereo blog, over the past year.  All the videos are maintained on YouTube.

The fact that community members would get early access for the funding event was announced many times in hangouts and blog posts.

So yes, the official public event will be in Sept. (it's not Sept. yet!) - and there will be an announcement when that happens.

Smiley

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████