Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879155 times)
Joint Force

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 06:21:15 PM

Hi,

Do you have an online wallet  to store my synereo and if not where is the link to install my windows wallet?

AMP is an OMNI asset. You can download a wallet here http://www.omnilayer.org/

Using a bitcoin blockchain asset for fund raising before a blockchain was a genius move! Synereo starts with all the assets and there's no dilution for securing the blockchain.

Who knows how high they can get the price of this coin before they even have a blockchain! They own almost all the coins, NFX is the big investor and there's no dilution. If you didn't know yet, this is the recipe for an EPIC pump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joint Force

Activity: 804

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 08:32:41 PM

Hi,

Do you have an online wallet  to store my synereo and if not where is the link to install my windows wallet?

AMP is an OMNI asset. You can download a wallet here http://www.omnilayer.org/

Using a bitcoin blockchain asset for fund raising before a blockchain was a genius move! Synereo starts with all the assets and there's no dilution for securing the blockchain.

Who knows how high they can get the price of this coin before they even have a blockchain! They own almost all the coins, NFX is the big investor and there's no dilution. If you didn't know yet, this is the recipe for an EPIC pump.

That's why I joined this project. I talked to Greg Meredith and Ed Eykholt at the conference. They said I'll get a bounty to set up a node so I can communicate with Ed Eykholt about documenting the code.

philhellmuth

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Forging Lisk delegate philhellmuth 35% SHARE POOL

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 01:16:48 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2016, 01:38:55 AM by philhellmuth

AMP needs more transparency when it comes to the future of those unreleased tokens.

People/investors/supporters need to know how many ICOs will there be in the future?

Even withouts ICOs AMP team keeps selling privatly on the website, can you tell us what determines the price of tokens in private sales?

It would be great if you guys just burn a huge chunk of those tokens and show the world you're not just mega greedy or give us the roadmap of those unreleased tokens, give us some guarantees and promises.

Nobody likes being an easy target as it is ATM, you guys can kill the market price on each private sale no body would know untill whale dumps it in the market for instant profit.

Please be clear about this without BS, write roadmap and guarantees of the fate of unreleased funds to your website and show you're taking this issue (i'll use this word because as you can see from this thread a lot of people consider it as an issue) seriously and give us the foundations to confidently start investing into your project.

I have only 1 BTC worth of AMPs and im being cautious because of this unpredictable future of almost 2 bil. tokens. Im looking to invest 10 more BTC easily if you guys can be more clear about this topic.

STEEM current problem with inflation is huge but people who invested in it could have known this would happen because this info is ONLINE and transparent so they can blame only themselfs. In AMP situation you guys control the fate of unreleased tokens and we want to know the future if you want investors, if you don't need new investors then just keep going this way and good luck but im out, too risky for me.

Vote for forging Lisk delegate philhellmuth 35% SHARE POOL and start collecting weekly rewards!

WildPromotion - Crypto related Youtube channel! | Lisk girl - Only Lisk Youtube channel!
Elokane (OP)

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 03:52:58 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2016, 08:41:23 AM by Elokane

AMP needs more transparency when it comes to the future of those unreleased tokens.

People/investors/supporters need to know how many ICOs will there be in the future?

Even withouts ICOs AMP team keeps selling privatly on the website, can you tell us what determines the price of tokens in private sales?

It would be great if you guys just burn a huge chunk of those tokens and show the world you're not just mega greedy or give us the roadmap of those unreleased tokens, give us some guarantees and promises.

Nobody likes being an easy target as it is ATM, you guys can kill the market price on each private sale no body would know untill whale dumps it in the market for instant profit.

Please be clear about this without BS, write roadmap and guarantees of the fate of unreleased funds to your website and show you're taking this issue (i'll use this word because as you can see from this thread a lot of people consider it as an issue) seriously and give us the foundations to confidently start investing into your project.

I have only 1 BTC worth of AMPs and im being cautious because of this unpredictable future of almost 2 bil. tokens. Im looking to invest 10 more BTC easily if you guys can be more clear about this topic.

STEEM current problem with inflation is huge but people who invested in it could have known this would happen because this info is ONLINE and transparent so they can blame only themselfs. In AMP situation you guys control the fate of unreleased tokens and we want to know the future if you want investors, if you don't need new investors then just keep going this way and good luck but im out, too risky for me.

There's nothing very private about what we've been doing. All of the information is, and will always be, publicly available.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r1G-ROS4vgHK84qfn1CBIxuXZQCCvIicCTQSxW1T_mo/edit#gid=1636659920

We have absolutely no reason to "kill" the market price. AMPs are what allow both us and our supporters to be aligned on the goals of this project. No one has an incentive to "dump".
We've been trying to be very transparent and clear about our plans regarding future release of AMPs and how this will only be done to create more value for everyone involved.

Having said that, I see that people are looking for more information. Loud and clear! We'll create something more visual and elaborate about these plans so that the information is immediately available when needed and so that people understand our intentions for all of the AMPs in our possession.

Cheers

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:29:14 AM

You can see the live demo now. Afterwards they are walking people to help stand up nodes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB7DwLri5Z4&feature=youtu.be

Looks really nice for an Alpha! Pretty remarkable day for crypto. The first look at the worlds first fully decentralised network. Can't stamp the AMP. (Think I am borrowing this)

RChain is going to launch with AMP as the native token, and then developed further to allow validators (block verifiers, extending the Blockchain) to choose to stake and accept fees in other currencies. Note that it is not yet certain that creating a Blockchain capable of accepting multiple currencies is possible.

We have absolutely no reason to "kill" the market price. AMPs are what allow both us and our supporters to be aligned on the goals of this project. No one has an incentive to "dump".
We've been trying to be very transparent and clear about our plans regarding to future release of AMPs and how this will only be done to create more value for everyone involved.

Greg stated at the Vancouver conference that "smart money", as he termed it, was buying AMPs, and that they've been getting several offers of investment in the seven and eight figure ranges.  Imo, the price on Poloniex is a steal, and the sellers are very foolish.  Synereo is posed to be bigger than Ethereum imo with widespread appeal to a much vaster audience.  Anyone who has reservations about AMPs should consider that the founders and the project have the most to lose from a declining price.  Nobody is interested in hurting Synereo's development.  The second crowdsale was partially necessary, because none of the original crowdsale participants (aka "smart money") were selling.  I think this crowdsale will sell out of AMPs early, and imo, once it is over, AMPs will take off.

You know what I'm going to say...

YOU CAN'T STAMP THE AMP!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
cryptonikus

Activity: 595

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:38:49 AM

Can someone remind me of date public alpha should go live?

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Synereo_zh

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 09:06:36 AM

Can someone remind me of date public alpha should go live?

There is not a set date yet for a complete public alpha. Join http://slack.synereo.com/ and someone can help you in getting on the network and standing up a node. Add channels #docker-testing and #tech-_-dev

Join our slack where the conversation is happening http://slack.synereo.com/
Synereo_zh

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 09:07:42 AM

A reminder. Our official sale date is September 19th. You can take part in the presale early by contacting us.
https://blog.synereo.com/purchase-amps/

You can find more details about the fundraising on our blog https://blog.synereo.com/2016/08/29/synereos-second-fundraising-campaign-coming/

The official sale will take place at 3 locations.

https://bnktothefuture.com/ Where qualifying investors can invest in Synereo LTD and anyone can buy AMP with bank transfers, credit cards, bitcoin, and altcoins.

https://synereo.com/sale where you can buy AMP anonymously with bitcoin. You only need a bitcoin wallet where you control the keys. We would recommend OMNI as this is an OMNI asset.

https://yunbi.com/ who is hosting our AMP sale for the Chinese community.

There will be a lot of announcements this week before the official sale begins.

Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 09:29:51 AM

The cartoons we drew for the cartoon contest are almost done ! Jay !

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
Mongwapogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 09:34:04 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2016, 02:42:20 AM by Mongwapogi

The cartoons we drew for the cartoon contest are almost done ! Jay !

Thanks Sir Joerii for this Update! Good Luck to me. Hahaha I'm so excited to see that cartoons! Can I know when will you announce the

winner of that cartoon contest?
Synereo_zh

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:02:42 AM

https://blog.synereo.com/2016/09/12/synereo-a-brief-history/

A brief history of Synereo. See where we have came from.

philhellmuth

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Forging Lisk delegate philhellmuth 35% SHARE POOL

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 10:31:21 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2016, 10:42:45 AM by philhellmuth

Thnx for the partial answer, can you please tell us what determines the price of tokens in private sales? Also are you giving out bonus on private sales? If yes, how much?

Also in this file that you Elokane linked there is nothing about future of unreleased tokens, no guarantees, no plans so you can do what ever you like with those, for example give them bellow market price or in market price with big bonuses to attract new investors which is a market violation and a whale can dump with instant profit.

Vote for forging Lisk delegate philhellmuth 35% SHARE POOL and start collecting weekly rewards!

WildPromotion - Crypto related Youtube channel! | Lisk girl - Only Lisk Youtube channel!
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:08:32 AM

There's nothing very private about what we've been doing. All of the information is, and will always be, publicly available.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r1G-ROS4vgHK84qfn1CBIxuXZQCCvIicCTQSxW1T_mo/edit#gid=1636659920

We've been trying to be very transparent and clear about our plans regarding future release of AMPs and how this will only be done to create more value for everyone involved.

Having said that, I see that people are looking for more information. Loud and clear! We'll create something more visual and elaborate about these plans so that the information is immediately available when needed and so that people understand our intentions for all of the AMPs in our possession.

Cheers

The main thing on my mind is the question: What is the total supply of AMP that will exist and I believe that knowing this allows us to accurately value AMP and Synereo.

For example I heard a figure of the total supply being capped around 100 million, which seems to be an ok figure.

The figure that only 5% of the total AMP are currently on the market scares me.

Disclaimer: I only own a little AMP at the present time, though that might change.
someone111

Activity: 453

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:24:37 PM

https://bnktothefuture.com/ Where qualifying investors can invest in Synereo LTD and anyone can buy AMP with bank transfers, credit cards, bitcoin, and altcoins.

What is a qualified investor? A minimum investment sum or do you review the personality?

What do I buy on bnktothefuture? Classic shares that end up in my usual stock shares portfolio?

-
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:28:58 PM

dont get me wrong, i'm not saying synereo is a scam(specially because i'm a investor, i've a bag of amp's and i'm holding) but, that's what every team say about their coin... money changes people, so imagine if amp start to pump to 100k / 300k / 500k, i'm sure your sentiment will change and this incentive will show up. thats why investors need more transparency, it's impossible to ensure no one will dump, but the more transparecy you show, more faith your investor will have.
Wexfgy12

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:31:01 PM

More clarity and openness about future distirbution of amps (with very clear guidelines on how/when/price decided etc) would be much appreciated.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:49:43 PM

You can see the live demo now. Afterwards they are walking people to help stand up nodes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB7DwLri5Z4&feature=youtu.be

Looks really nice for an Alpha! Pretty remarkable day for crypto. The first look at the worlds first fully decentralised network. Can't stamp the AMP. (Think I am borrowing this)

RChain is going to launch with AMP as the native token, and then developed further to allow validators (block verifiers, extending the Blockchain) to choose to stake and accept fees in other currencies. Note that it is not yet certain that creating a Blockchain capable of accepting multiple currencies is possible.

We've been trying to be very transparent and clear about our plans regarding to future release of AMPs and how this will only be done to create more value for everyone involved.

Greg stated at the Vancouver conference that "smart money", as he termed it, was buying AMPs, and that they've been getting several offers of investment in the seven and eight figure ranges.  Imo, the price on Poloniex is a steal, and the sellers are very foolish.  Synereo is posed to be bigger than Ethereum imo with widespread appeal to a much vaster audience.  Anyone who has reservations about AMPs should consider that the founders and the project have the most to lose from a declining price.  Nobody is interested in hurting Synereo's development.  The second crowdsale was partially necessary, because none of the original crowdsale participants (aka "smart money") were selling.  I think this crowdsale will sell out of AMPs early, and imo, once it is over, AMPs will take off.

You know what I'm going to say...

YOU CAN'T STAMP THE AMP!

Very well put, loving this thought!
Let's hope it happens sooner rather than later.
SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 04:46:23 PM

Thnx for the partial answer, can you please tell us what determines the price of tokens in private sales? Also are you giving out bonus on private sales? If yes, how much?

Also in this file that you Elokane linked there is nothing about future of unreleased tokens, no guarantees, no plans so you can do what ever you like with those, for example give them bellow market price or in market price with big bonuses to attract new investors which is a market violation and a whale can dump with instant profit.

Sure, I can post that again.

The price between the pre-sale, and the promotion period (30 days) are the same, as well as the bonuses.

Plans & guarantees are below:

From this thread's OP:

The Synereo crowdsale was supervised by the Omni Foundation. The Omni Foundation has access to all transactional
information, with their executives serving in the role of trustees for the AMP tokens. Synereo has no access to these funds
without their approval
. See our Asset Policies document for more information.

"The Synereo crowdsale was architected by the Synereo and Omni teams to be the most secure crowdsale performed on the Bitcoin
blockchain to date
. Every element of the process, from the purchase address receiving BTC, to the designated operational wallets,
the issuing address for AMPs and the distribution of purchased tokens leverages the multi-signature capability of Bitcoin. The parties
responsible for each step include Synereo personnel as well as external verifiers, each holding keys. This demonstrates to purchasers
and future users of the Synereo platform that the commitments made by Synereo are fulfilled and verified by a third-party for each
next step in the process
. I hope this level of diligence is repeated in the future by others looking to provide participants with such a
high level of confidence." -- Craig Sellars, Co-founder and CTO of Tether and Technologist for Omni.

Transparently communicated here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r1G-ROS4vgHK84qfn1CBIxuXZQCCvIicCTQSxW1T_mo/edit

Do you have any suggestions on making stronger "guarantees", if this does not seem adequate to you?

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████