Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879141 times)
luzamarino

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:40:15 PM

Maybe Because BTC pumped :/
Nope. AMP was already down before BTC pump.

When BTC pumps again we can expect a larger slump. Even now people are holding onto their BTC in anticipation of a rally ... it may never come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
m4nki

Activity: 1038
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 01:02:20 AM

What was the ICO price of this coin?

maybe around 20k to 30k sat   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It was 33k to 40k.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 01:51:57 AM

What was the ICO price of this coin?

maybe around 20k to 30k sat   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Really? How is it possible that it reached 13k... did something happen or people just can't wait for the release of stuff?

People are stupid.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
amywiner

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:13:46 PM

Sell orders keep going up and buy orders keep going down.

Sell orders on Polo now 5.500.000 AMPs and buy orders 1.400.000 AMPs. Do the math, this will end badly.

I think we are not done yet and this thing will go down one more time, possibly till 5 cents. (another 50% crash)

No big news coming in next months, I understand why everybody want to sell lol.
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 09:15:26 PM

Sinking my teeth deeper into AMP  Grin

Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:39:54 PM

Sell orders on Polo now 5.500.000 AMPs and buy orders 1.400.000 AMPs. Do the math, this will end badly.

I think we are not done yet and this thing will go down one more time, possibly till 5 cents. (another 50% crash)

So ? I would love it to crash 50 %. I would buy even more. You know that in 2017 Q4 Synereo will shoot up. The lower it gets now, the better. Don't expect shortterm return on Synereo investment. I wish it even went to 1 cent. Man, then I would buy A LOT.
amywiner

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:49:39 PM

So ? I would love it to crash 50 %. I would buy even more. You know that in 2017 Q4 Synereo will shoot up. The lower it gets now, the better. Don't expect shortterm return on Synereo investment. I wish it even went to 1 cent. Man, then I would buy A LOT.

Nothing 'so'....

I just state what I think will have a big chance of happening. I had AMPs but sold and will buy in 70 % lower and have double my AMPs......
Very long term I am bullish but short to medium term not. They just got 4.7 million and just started building. They have nothing yet, only their shitty Alpha product which was all hyped up. People starting to realize it will take 1.5 year for the product to be releases, and this is if they are in time. So you can add another half year to it so probably in the end of 2018......

I will buy AMPs again but def not now, this will go a lot lower.

Sellers starting to panick, more and more sell orders. It gone up 2 million from 3.5 to 5.5 in a month. And there are almost no buy orders. It will for sure go down again. And even more so when BTC breaks out which can happen any moment..... I think 50 to 70 % down is a certainty.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 11:54:03 PM

Nothing 'so'....

I just state what I think will have a big chance of happening. I had AMPs but sold and will buy in 70 % lower and have double my AMPs......
Very long term I am bullish but short to medium term not. They just got 4.7 million and just started building. They have nothing yet, only their shitty Alpha product which was all hyped up. People starting to realize it will take 1.5 year for the product to be releases, and this is if they are in time. So you can add another half year to it so probably in the end of 2018......

Sellers starting to panick, more and more sell orders. It gone up 2 million from 3.5 to 5.5 in a month. And there are almost no buy orders. It will for sure go down again. And even more so when BTC breaks out which can happen any moment..... I think 50 to 70 % down is a certainty.

If you really think it will take that long until AMP takes off you're delusional.  Lots of crypto projects in their infancy stages with barely working implementations have high valuations.  Contrary to popular belief, a rising BTC price doesn't necessarily mean other cryptos will decrease.  I'd be cautious about advocating a strategy such as yours, because you could easily be left behind when this rocket takes off.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
amywiner

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:41:52 AM

Nothing 'so'....

If you really think it will take that long until AMP takes off you're delusional.  Lots of crypto projects in their infancy stages with barely working implementations have high valuations.  Contrary to popular belief, a rising BTC price doesn't necessarily mean other cryptos will decrease.  I'd be cautious about advocating a strategy such as yours, because you could easily be left behind when this rocket takes off.

I never even said a timeframe on AMPs taking off...... You have no idea what timeframe I have in mind as I never said it in my previous post. Don't make things up sir.
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 03:23:36 AM

up / down / side ways / just trade.  Grin

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:36:44 AM

Nothing 'so'....

If you really think it will take that long until AMP takes off you're delusional.  Lots of crypto projects in their infancy stages with barely working implementations have high valuations.  Contrary to popular belief, a rising BTC price doesn't necessarily mean other cryptos will decrease.  I'd be cautious about advocating a strategy such as yours, because you could easily be left behind when this rocket takes off.

I never even said a timeframe on AMPs taking off...... You have no idea what timeframe I have in mind as I never said it in my previous post. Don't make things up sir.

You can't stamp the AMP sir.  Don't even try it.  The AMP is UNSTAMPABLE!

m4nki

Activity: 1038
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:39:50 AM

Wondering whether the next crowdsale will be before or after the launch of the social media network. I hope afterwards.

SpaceTrader

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:42:14 AM

Wondering whether the next crowdsale will be before or after the launch of the social media network. I hope afterwards.

so there will be another crowdsale?
How many more of these will happen in the future?
amywiner

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 01:18:01 PM

Nothing 'so'....

You can't stamp the AMP sir.  Don't even try it.  The AMP is UNSTAMPABLE!
You don't make any sense with your replies and your post history here shows you are a big cheerleader who doesn't understand anything at all. AMP will go down, stop the cheerleading OMG.
amywiner

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 01:25:14 PM

so there will be another crowdsale?
How many more of these will happen in the future?
Many will happen in the future, they still have about 400 million AMPs in the 'future fundraising wallet'. This coin will get diluted time and time again.
rapazev

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 01:58:38 PM

good project or not, i do agree it will go down for now.
cryptos are very "updates based". If nothing good will happen in next months(i'm basing myself in AMP roadmap) the price will go down.

but AMP have a very solid project, i'm buying more and holding too. let the price fall, i dont care.
aristokrat

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:58:17 PM

Current price is "best buy" option. With this tech, AMP will explode...
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:39:26 PM

Nothing 'so'....

You can't stamp the AMP sir.  Don't even try it.  The AMP is UNSTAMPABLE!
You don't make any sense with your replies and your post history here shows you are a big cheerleader who doesn't understand anything at all. AMP will go down, stop the cheerleading OMG.

Excuse me madam for calling you sir, but it seems that it is your posts which do not make any sense.  I can see that you're a newbie here, so I'll give you the benefit of doubt.  There is a universal truth which pervades the cosmos.  It is a truth so powerful that it has been hidden from the masses for millennia.  There is only one AMP, and it is unstampable.  The time for the great awakening has come.  No man or woman can stop the forces behind the AMP.  You can try, but you will fail.  Embrace the AMP... Cherish the AMP...  The AMP is Love... The AMP is Life.

amywiner

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:43:58 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2016, 12:03:37 AM by amywiner

Nothing 'so'....

You can't stamp the AMP sir.  Don't even try it.  The AMP is UNSTAMPABLE!

Excuse me madam for calling you sir, but it seems that it is your posts which do not make any sense.  I can see that you're a newbie here, so I'll give you the benefit of doubt.  There is a universal truth which pervades the cosmos.  It is a truth so powerful that it has been hidden from the masses for millennia.  There is only one AMP, and it is unstampable.  The time for the great awakening has come.  No man or woman can stop the forces behind the AMP.  You can try, but you will fail.  Embrace the AMP... Cherish the AMP...  The AMP is Love... The AMP is Life.
Again, YOU told me this>> 'If you really think it will take that long until AMP takes off you're delusional.'

And AGAIN my answer: I never even said a timeframe on AMPs taking off...... You have no idea what timeframe I have in mind as I never said it in my previous post. Don't make things up sir.

You reply was a BS reply as usual, makes no sense at all.

Open your eyes and read my post better and maybe you will understand that the timeline for the product release I gave has nothing to do with my timeline on AMPs taking off.
amywiner

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:52:28 PM

Sell orders now over 5.5 million AMPs and continue to grow every week. Buy orders only 300 BTC which is about 2.2 million in AMPs. Do the math.... this will keep going down, especially as there is no big news coming up till in the end of 2017. Becareful with buying now guys....

http://imgur.com/a/aC3hq

See the Sell order walls (RED) getting bigger and bigger. It will be hard for the price to go up as it has to eat its way through.

http://imgur.com/a/WouPu
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: