Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:35:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181159 times)
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:00:27 PM

Saving is always good. Some money should be used for living, some for investments and at least 1/3 for saving.
Without savings, life is very very risky..
totally agree with you, without saving it all what you try such work and investment will be as useless because you did not save. then my advice do storage
but without investment we can not guarantee a better life for the future and if you only save in the long run it will be exhausted if the percentage of 70% to investmen of 30% to save if there are things that are unexpected
I think without the investment even if you can still get rich, if you have a good job with a large income, would be good if you focus on saving. surely you would be wealthy if you save it with a nice

Investments are always done with vision of making money from them. Mostly business and trading are investments. A job on the other hand may be enough if it can suffice your needs. But the need and not luxury is important to be segregated.

Savings are done for future needs and emergencies that may arise.

However be careful of scam ponzi and HYIP/MLM schemes which are bound to steal your money.

There should be a good balance between saving and investing as both of them have their own roles to play, investments will grow your money and will give you good returns on your investments if you have managed to invest them at a right place and future is uncertain so if anything goes wrong with your investments then saving will take care of your basic stuffs.

I agree, doing both is the best. Investing or saving too much is not good in the long run. Saving too much won't grow your money. And investing too much is very risky as there is a possibility that you can lose all your money from it. Having a balance not just in terms of money but to any form of living is the best thing to do.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:09:08 PM

Saving is always good. Some money should be used for living, some for investments and at least 1/3 for saving.
Without savings, life is very very risky..
totally agree with you, without saving it all what you try such work and investment will be as useless because you did not save. then my advice do storage
but without investment we can not guarantee a better life for the future and if you only save in the long run it will be exhausted if the percentage of 70% to investmen of 30% to save if there are things that are unexpected
I think without the investment even if you can still get rich, if you have a good job with a large income, would be good if you focus on saving. surely you would be wealthy if you save it with a nice

Investments are always done with vision of making money from them. Mostly business and trading are investments. A job on the other hand may be enough if it can suffice your needs. But the need and not luxury is important to be segregated.

Savings are done for future needs and emergencies that may arise.

However be careful of scam ponzi and HYIP/MLM schemes which are bound to steal your money.

There should be a good balance between saving and investing as both of them have their own roles to play, investments will grow your money and will give you good returns on your investments if you have managed to invest them at a right place and future is uncertain so if anything goes wrong with your investments then saving will take care of your basic stuffs.

I agree, doing both is the best. Investing or saving too much is not good in the long run. Saving too much won't grow your money. And investing too much is very risky as there is a possibility that you can lose all your money from it. Having a balance not just in terms of money but to any form of living is the best thing to do.

Saving is primary and investment is secondary you cannot invest your money without saving them first as making direct investments is easy for rich people who have enough money with them but an average earning person will always prefer to save first as he will look to secure his life by saving and after reaching to certain level will try his luck by investing them.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1337

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:48:17 PM

Many will never invest any bitcoin in the projects because they do not want to lose. Bitcoin you want to save for the future, but Fiat is to be used for investments without any problems. It does not involve any risks.

No risks in fiat investments? You must be kidding. All investment, small or big, have risks. If there's not any, I'm sure it's some shady business or is just a scam because it's too good to be true.

People’s idea of the bitcoin has changed a lot since it was released it was supposed to be something that is going to replace the regular fiat instead people made it as an investment just like gold, and although saving might prove and get you profit but it is going to take a really dam long and I am talking like 10 years from now, so if you are not in a rush you can but if you want to make fast money you need to find a better way to invest it.

Bitcoin was only launched 7 or 8 years ago and the people that have invested back then have already made profits. Even those people that only invested last year around 600$, they have already doubled their money. 10 years is a really long time for something that exists and moves around the Internet. There's a lot of things that can happen in a day on the Internet which can change the course of bitcoin.

It will take much less time than 10 years but the longer you wait the better although it does not guarantee profit at all.
10 years is indeed a long time but many people in the forum are planning to hold that long, if you can hold for a year and double your money can you imagine how much could you make if you hold for 10 years?
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:56:55 PM

Depends on who you are, if you are a Wallstreet worker with all the inside knowledge then invest everything.
If you don't know what you are doing stick you money under the mattress.
different people have different strategies about bitcoin, some people invest their money while some give preference to saving to me i think the best option is to invest the larger amount and save the smaller amount.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:07:51 AM

Many will never invest any bitcoin in the projects because they do not want to lose. Bitcoin you want to save for the future, but Fiat is to be used for investments without any problems. It does not involve any risks.

No risks in fiat investments? You must be kidding. All investment, small or big, have risks. If there's not any, I'm sure it's some shady business or is just a scam because it's too good to be true.

People’s idea of the bitcoin has changed a lot since it was released it was supposed to be something that is going to replace the regular fiat instead people made it as an investment just like gold, and although saving might prove and get you profit but it is going to take a really dam long and I am talking like 10 years from now, so if you are not in a rush you can but if you want to make fast money you need to find a better way to invest it.

Bitcoin was only launched 7 or 8 years ago and the people that have invested back then have already made profits. Even those people that only invested last year around 600$, they have already doubled their money. 10 years is a really long time for something that exists and moves around the Internet. There's a lot of things that can happen in a day on the Internet which can change the course of bitcoin.

It will take much less time than 10 years but the longer you wait the better although it does not guarantee profit at all.
10 years is indeed a long time but many people in the forum are planning to hold that long, if you can hold for a year and double your money can you imagine how much could you make if you hold for 10 years?

This is my plan too. Bitcoin last year was just around 800-900$ if i am correct. But now it already hit 1300 if i'm right. Its value rise for more than 300$ in just a couple of months. Imagine its value if you would hold your bitcoin in 10 years. Maybe you'll be rich from that time. In my case, i just spend my bitcoin when i really need to spend it. As long as there are some options to not use my bitcoin i won't use it. Many people see great potential to bitcoin so i just hold my few amounts just like what they are doing.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:36:40 AM

Depends on who you are, if you are a Wallstreet worker with all the inside knowledge then invest everything.

You do not have to be very experienced investor to find some good sites for investment. I'm sure it can every intelligent man. But one should always remember about the risks

Experience matters alot if you are an experienced person then you only invest your money from where you will definitely get some profit and if you don't have experience then you invest your money without knowing the market impoetance of that thing and you will face a loss. So before investing money survey market, make a plan and then invest your money.

The important thing to do is to save money so that when a good investment comes in you can have a capital to use and invest. But it is also necessary to do some research and study ways how to earn and avoid scams and other ponzi schemes. Also, do not invest in anything even if it is legal if you do not know how it works and yo dont have the skill to do and operate such business.
Ocytrem

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:57:56 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
There isn't really a better choice between these two options because it depends on what you prefer to do with your money.
But saving your money is safer(no pun intended) than investing it because if you save your money in the bank you can't lose it unless something happens with the bank.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:51:24 PM

i think every one has their own option but to me i think it is better to invest because by saving we cannot increase the number of our bitcoin , but i think by investment we can increase its price very easily.
DocGTR

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:15:36 PM

i think every one has their own option but to me i think it is better to invest because by saving we cannot increase the number of our bitcoin , but i think by investment we can increase its price very easily.

Some people live in poverty all their lives, but they keep money in the mattress, on the "Black Day".
I do not want to live like them. Therefore, I invest money, I get profit from it and spend part of this profit on pleasure
Gameroid

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:58:06 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2017, 01:29:35 AM by Gameroid

i will always choose investment, and specially in present time bitcoin investment is a good way of making money because bitcoin can si going up and by simply holding it its price can increase more and more.
deppil

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:12:15 AM

Some people live in poverty all their lives, but they keep money in the mattress, on the "Black Day".
I do not want to live like them. Therefore, I invest money, I get profit from it and spend part of this profit on pleasure
I think you have to distinguish between investment and saving functions. of course save your money will not grow because its function is only to collect the money you get dude
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:48:46 AM

i will always choose investment.

I will always prefer to do both of it. Because if you'll just do investment and then you will not try to make some savings then you won't be able to make your investment strong if ever it will collapse. But of course that's just getting ready for the worst case scenario since we all know that each investment has their own risk but getting ready for everything with your savings is the best.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 01:18:12 AM

I will always prefer to do both of it. Because if you'll just do investment and then you will not try to make some savings then you won't be able to make your investment strong if ever it will collapse. But of course that's just getting ready for the worst case scenario since we all know that each investment has their own risk but getting ready for everything with your savings is the best.

When you do both, i think you are financially secure. You have savings when your investments becomes bankrupt. While you are having an investment you are continuing to grow your money. If you do saving too much then your money just won't grow and just depend on your job. If you invest too much then it might be a big frustration for you when that investment is gone.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:19:29 AM

if you choose an investment because it saves your money will not grow it is a stupid thing, if you do not have a plan to save then what will you do with the income you get? continue to invest? lol
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:23:52 AM

When you do both, i think you are financially secure. You have savings when your investments becomes bankrupt. While you are having an investment you are continuing to grow your money. If you do saving too much then your money just won't grow and just depend on your job. If you invest too much then it might be a big frustration for you when that investment is gone.

You are actually secure in anyways. That's what every investor should know about having savings always behind them. Investments aren't just one time deposit or purpose, if you are a real investor you will not just simply give up to that on the first place but for the second and many more times of failure of course you need to give it up. But most of the time with the second tries for having savings for keep on pursuing that investment that makes most of the investors become successful.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 01:55:12 AM

You are actually secure in anyways. That's what every investor should know about having savings always behind them. Investments aren't just one time deposit or purpose, if you are a real investor you will not just simply give up to that on the first place but for the second and many more times of failure of course you need to give it up. But most of the time with the second tries for having savings for keep on pursuing that investment that makes most of the investors become successful.
If you really want to get rich, you would want different streams of income. That is as if you are going to invest in making your own business, investing in yourself (it's a great investment that would surely make it worth your money). Think about what your savings can do to you in your future self and that is what makes it worth.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 02:29:21 AM

if you choose an investment because it saves your money will not grow it is a stupid thing, if you do not have a plan to save then what will you do with the income you get? continue to invest? lol
I think he doesn't know about "saving" word anymore and just keep talking nonsense.
Saving is actually increase your number of bitcoin for save your balance into your balance and repeat it while invest is send money to company for hope get the profit.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 02:37:49 AM

If you really want to get rich, you would want different streams of income. That is as if you are going to invest in making your own business, investing in yourself (it's a great investment that would surely make it worth your money). Think about what your savings can do to you in your future self and that is what makes it worth.

That's why I'm always looking at these things at the same time. Because you will surely have a secured future if you will rely to both of these. Wise and smart people will not eve depend on such things if there's nothing behind it. And besides if you are just saving your money to the bank(if that is big amount) you will receive acceptable interest but this is just a bonus.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2912
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 02:50:32 AM

in my opinion, if someone choose both, investment and save money, then i think that person have much of money or at least he have some parts of money that he is not save and using this for investment beside to fill he's need for daily life, because we should think about our need for daily before we make investment. i'd rather choose the trusted investment to avoid that company is become bankrupt.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Text

Activity: 2380
Merit: 589

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:09:00 AM

I consider investing while saving is the best option. It is nice to have savings because it can help you for future purposes when you need it badly so you don't need to lend money and pay for interest. In investing, always choose the right company because scammers online is more than the legits.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: