Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:31:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 [499] 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
zedsacs

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:36:14 AM

If you want to invest money, I'll reccomend to you investing in on Bitcoin. Maybe you'll think why not gold, or in the bank because it's more secure. Tho bitcoin is also can be that secured if you want. Because your Bitcoin is stored on your online wallet and it's up to you if your going to keep secure of that. And Bitcoin is fast growing, I mean as you can see through the years, Bitcoin grows fast and will grow more. So it's advicable to invest it to bitcoin.

▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
GlobaTalent██████
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
         ▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
██████
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
    ██
▇▇ Read our Whitepaper ▇▇
Telegram
Facebook
Medium
Twitter
ANN Thread
Bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:11:53 AM

First, I will solve the problem of saving money in the bank: You should understand that when you deposit assets into a bank is also a form of investment, they will take that money to carry out their projects simultaneously. Pay you some interest under contract (there is risk in investment but low rate)
Secondly, online investment: This is also an investment method that is not new in the past, before that we have seen this form through Forex, stock market ... and most recently Cryptocurrencies market. The Cryptocurrencies market is very new, easily manipulated due to its small investment compared to other markets, so the risk here is very high, depending on the type of investment you have in the market. This, the details are not easy to say
Third on gold hoarding: I think this is the best form of long-term investment compared to the above two types of investment, the value of metals will increase because it becomes increasingly scarce, difficult to exploit. The currency may depreciate over time as a political or economic factor, but gold does not. Each year the value of gold will increase, but slowly, not so hasty as the financial market online. If you want to keep your money for long and reduce the risk of capital loss, I recommend that you choose this form

this is one of the most notable suggestion or his opinion, If the OP is reading it, it could be more helpful not only for him but also to all people who are just starting in this era and having confusion which to invest and where. I will also keep this in mind for this would be helpful someday.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 05:18:37 AM

Investment was much better than savings of bitcoin, because if you invest your bitcoin they had a high possibility that it was earn income but if you save it your bitcoin will still remain value and you was not earn additional income.
Of course investing will be good results because your money will grow and grow, but you must have a good plan. Because investment also has risks. You have to be careful

Correct, it's better to invest it than just save it, but we need to be careful in investing our money so as not to get scam. If in doubt to invest better save your money.
Just save our money will never be involved the more risk rather than invest our money in the project, But this time a lot of investors look madness to invest on the ico. I mean they try to flip their money to get another profit.
In the promotional sources itself it's quoted that investment were risk involved to the market fluctuations, please be clear with the market terms and conditions. But we cannot profit big through saving for which investment is a must. With bitcoin investment is very much risky as there is very small trusted​investment services, whereas others rolling around are just scam with multiplying the investment in a short which is not at all possible by any means.

Thats why we need to be more innovative since their are certain holes that saving is much better than investing but if you applied it with bitcoins well we can actually earn via saving bitcoins and investing on it and we can actually see that stalking bitcoins right now is very much profitable, But if you are little afraid on the risk from it might better if you do some short trades so that you can actually feel the profit for awhile while saving some of your bitcoins in your wallet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LuffyDMonkey

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:29:47 AM

Buy a bitcoin and invest it in your wallet. Wait 10 years and you will see the difference how the very big profit that you will earn. I know it is really useful.
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:33:53 AM

if you want to make your money grow, invest it in bitcoin and hold it for a long term. saving in banks doesnt give you much, instead save your money in bitcoin. in short its better to invest your money than saving it aside from give you higher interest its also allows you to beat the inflation.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:38:38 AM

if you want to make your money grow, invest it in bitcoin and hold it for a long term. saving in banks doesnt give you much, instead save your money in bitcoin. in short its better to invest your money than saving it aside from give you higher interest its also allows you to beat the inflation.
That's the thing we should be doing, however not all people are convince with the idea because they do not fully trust bitcoin itself.
It's hard to convince people if they are not interested in knowing bitcoin, what gives us the confidence to invest is our knowledge in bitcoin and because we understand what is bitcoin it gives us the guts to hold it for a longer period of time, we are all expecting an increase of the value of our holdings.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:07:47 AM

There's always a good choice to every individual but as of now that I have not yet enough bitcoin. I prefer to invest then after I grow my bitcoin I will save it surely to bank. As now it is nice and great to hold btc and wait until it reaches its higher value. I will save my money when I know that I have already enough btc to use in trading and gambling. Now, I am saving my money and will invest soon.
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:35:09 PM

Just to offer a different point of view. You are investing your money even if you do nothing. You invested it into inflation so you get a negative return on your investment. Not investing your money also have costs due to inflation and Forex risk. Not to mention the opportunity cost.
If you are paranoid about losing your money choose investments which are extremely safe. Bonds, mainstream Stocks, collateralized lending, add 40% gold to your portfolio and it will be impossible to lose money even if the stock market collapses wince Gold hedges out the stock market.

Only with such an investment package do not have to rely on high profits. It happens only where there are high risks. Everyone chooses his own way and maybe some people trust gold more than bitcoin

pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:15:04 PM

Investing is much better than saving cause it will make your money grow. While saving in a bank can not give you profit but your money is in good hands.  Saving and investing have different use.
legarde23

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:01:36 PM

We save, basically, because we can't predict the future. Saving money can help you become financially secure and provide a safety net in case of an emergency. Here are a few reasons why we save: ... You will need money set aside for these emergencies to avoid going into debt to pay for your necessities and also we save money because of our family needs.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:07:15 PM

Investing is much better than saving cause it will make your money grow. While saving in a bank can not give you profit but your money is in good hands.  Saving and investing have different use.
Especially if we are already finding a good project. And it can bring a lot of return for our investment. I can say if that will be better to invest our coin on the right project. Bitcoin is different with bank and you must remember it.

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:33:14 PM

Especially if we are already finding a good project. And it can bring a lot of return for our investment. I can say if that will be better to invest our coin on the right project. Bitcoin is different with bank and you must remember it.
For me saving in bank is great you are at low risk, while saving in bitcoin is form of investing which is very risky but all your profit or income will base on the risk you have like here in bitcoin you can get high return because it is too risky investment. Just be careful always.
Avametra

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:59:03 PM

For me saving in bank is great you are at low risk, while saving in bitcoin is form of investing which is very risky but all your profit or income will base on the risk you have like here in bitcoin you can get high return because it is too risky investment. Just be careful always.

I do not understand the risk of such investments. No bank will give you a profit of 300% in a few months. Bitcoin is not the same as it was in 2013 and there are practically no risks

chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:04:45 PM

Your right, more risky in investment like gambling you will never know if you can win or not but you can always try you luck because you want to earn more income. However I already take the risk of investment because it gives me learning. Also savings is too good, but if you save only your money there's no movement on their because savings it was stock only on one place.
lennyk

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:11:48 PM

Investing for the long haul is always a good idea
I don't regret the stock market investments I have made since I started working.

However always invest what you can afford to lose.
Better to make small periodic investments than risk all quickly.
MCS23

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:56:51 PM

Investing is much better than saving cause it will make your money grow. While saving in a bank can not give you profit but your money is in good hands.  Saving and investing have different use.
Your right, more risky in investment like gambling you will never know if you can win or not but you can always try you luck because you want to earn more income. However I already take the risk of investment because it gives me learning. Also savings is too good, but if you save only your money there's no movement on their because savings it was stock only on one place.
I do not think that gambling has less toffee than investment and grandfather is all in what project you decided to invest your money. The fact is that there are a lot of scammers that I'm just waiting to lure as many investors as possible and cash in on their money.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:02:08 PM

Certainly!  If you will try to do some risk and have a luck then your money will be growing.  Unlike when you just save it it will give you a little or worst there is no profit.  Saving money will only give you as little as 5% per annum.  Less the tax and the inflation, there is no growth at all.  Conpared if you will invest your money, 15% per annum will really sail your ship.  So I would prefer taking some risk than save some.
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:09:18 PM

Investing is much better than saving cause it will make your money grow. While saving in a bank can not give you profit but your money is in good hands.  Saving and investing have different use.

I do not understand the risk of such investments. No bank will give you a profit of 300% in a few months. Bitcoin is not the same as it was in 2013 and there are practically no risks
I think Bitcoin is risk investments if you short-term, because you can buy it in highest price if the price Bitcoin down fast by an bad information! You will need more time for wait it comeback again
IGNation

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:14:41 PM

In my opinion saving money is safer than investing money, at some banks your deposits may be insured but it has a trade off for it works for you your money is paid a low wage while in investing you have a greater chance of losing your money because it is not insured, you can lose the amount you've invested but of course if you invest you have a higher chance of earning more money than when you save you just have to take the risk. Correct me if I'm wrong.

sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:55:24 PM

From my perspective, investment money is better than saving,  since money begets money,  so money should be invested in a profitable business,  saving money can be useful in an emergency situation. But investment is better than saving..
Pages: « 1 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 [499] 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: