Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:41:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
Piltover

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:44:25 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Let me say that it is allot saver to save your money because if you save it you are sure that it cannot disappear and they you will have when you need it.
With investing there is still a chance that you can lose that money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:06:25 PM

Do not save it on the bank as the inflation. And saving on the bank is like borrowing money to already rich people which make more money with your money.
So you should invest it with a save way

Is value of fiat decrease in just a short term? You save money on banks so that you can have a backup financial funds when you need it.

Since fiat has stable price you don't have to worry for your fiat to become undervalued. It will took long long long years to happen.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:40:28 PM

If you have find a good investment, it's better to invest your money into it. It will give profits and your money will increase. If you pick save your money, your idle money will not increase.

Yup, if you find a good and refutable one..So far this days its hard to find an investment that will not run or will continue for years...The only investment I know that will give you a sure profit is when in the office there is a cooperative, you can invest your money there and you'll get a good ROI...Saving your money I think is good but it is better to invest it and earn more...  Smiley

Finding  potential  investments  that would  run  long time  is  difficult  same as you said  because  we  should  be   fully aware and  do more research regarding   on informations  on a  certain investment when you intend  to put  your money on. Cooperative was a good idea though because you could possibly get a good roi and it depends  on how you gonna handle and manage it. Saving is good for  long terms  and emergencies.
Investing has never been easy in fact is way harder than just saving your money since you have the risk of losing money but the rewards are totally worth it.

Yes, I agree that investing is difficult especially if you don't save enough money to invest.  Saving, on the other hand, is also hard, but it is not as hard as an investment because it is the preparation for investment.  Then after you have saved enough, that is the time you can invest.  It is when you do your research and queries on the company you are interested in investing.  So yeah, harder to invest than to save money.

Yes I agree with investing is harder than saving and also saving is hard also especially if you are not into it.  I mean if you have not been doing it before.  I am having a hard time parting my salary before to put in a bank because of a bad habit in spending.  They always say to save first before expenses.

I have read before that investing will give us more income or return compared to saving.  It is because when you save, the interest is so low, there is a tax, and inflation.  Unlike if you will invest the return would be bigger.
I have always thought that saving money is similar to following a diet, if you have never done it and you have not knowledge about it you are bound to make some mistakes and be unable to get the desired results.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
mriulian

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:56:13 PM

Guys, do not invest in anything like this.

Well , if you go with low ammounts to banks will lose instanly your money.

For 10k$ in one year you win 200$ in a year and bank taxes can be up to 150$ from winnings so we suck at this.

Bitcoins? Cmon guys so many atacks stoled so much bitcoins that some persons can not even imagine.

It will be great cause at a moment only 21 million people will have at least 21 BTC each.

Gold, maybe the most safest way to invest. But we all saw how the price is going  and so on. Maybe in a few years, and when i say few years i mean 60-70 the price of gold like how the statistics are talking will be really down.

The best way to invest your money? Find some teenagers and start a bussiness. Try to make it bigger or open a new one. For me it is the best ideea.

Vanderbilt for the win.
maxdeielle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:01:22 PM

Hi mate.
Investing money online is 100% at risk we don’t have an assurance if that “account” or “web site” or “online investing” because we don’t know if those feedbackers are real or it was just made by the owner of the site or they were paid off to say something goodabouot their page , actually it is base on my own experience, I was given a chance to make some “GOOD” comment for their “online investing site” to encourage more investor who are new in the industry of investment, in short they took advantage of those who are newbies in investing.
But still it’s up to the investor it wherever she/he wants, bank or online.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:09:45 PM

It is better to sell your bitcoin
And save your money. It is a good choice.

What is better is you are going to save your bitcoins and wait until the price is going to increase. So that when the price increases you are still going to get some profit out of it. Unlike if you are going to save your money in banks then you are not going to gain anything or you will gain some interests but it is very minimal.
What is even better is investing those money. Either you convert it into fiat and use it as a capital at a business in the real world or use your Bitcoins to put up a Bitcoin business online. The time that you're going to spend waiting for the price of Bitcoin to increase, a lot of profit can be made with those time. All you have to do is find a good opportunity or investment and then manage your time to keep up with your schedule and your newly added routine.

Exactly, someone waiting for the price of bitcoin to increase after investing his money in bitcoin can make a lot more profits in that time, because the price of bitcoin is not something we know will grow in future so we should always try to grow the sum of bitcoins we have and we can also save some of it later on if we are increasing them already.
subhiii

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:11:12 PM

It depends on the fact about what plans do you have next regarding your money, if you have enough money for a luxurious life and your future is secure, I would invest a little into something. If you already have a limited amount of money and some other situations to deal with for later, I would recommed you to save as their is no point in investing your money into something if it involves risk. The best way to invest is to invest in government bonds then, but you would get very limited returns.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:14:39 PM

It will be great cause at a moment only 21 million people will have at least 21 BTC each.

It looks like you mix here some informations.. Maximum number of Bitcoins is (around) 21 million, so your math is incorrect.

Gold, maybe the most safest way to invest. But we all saw how the price is going  and so on. Maybe in a few years, and when i say few years i mean 60-70 the price of gold like how the statistics are talking will be really down.

Just WOW!  Shocked
What kind of informations or charts did you use to predict this disaster?

The best way to invest your money? Find some teenagers and start a bussiness. Try to make it bigger or open a new one. For me it is the best ideea.

What do you mean "teenagers"?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mriulian

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:39:49 PM

Young people with good investment programs.

I was this summer in Singapore and I saw so may business that are offering money for persons under 25.

I got 25.000 Singaporean dollars for my ideea for example.

Now I sold my part of business but that guys got Smith really good with that.
Cabapzarf

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:00:30 PM

Young people with good investment programs.

I was this summer in Singapore and I saw so may business that are offering money for persons under 25.

I got 25.000 Singaporean dollars for my ideea for example.

Now I sold my part of business but that guys got Smith really good with that.

If buy the bitcoin with half of the savings and hold the bitcoin for the long term, you will be rich.
Flyyyy

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:05:51 PM

When money is just stored, they are impaired because of inflation. That is why you need to invest money

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:08:48 PM

This is the best way to look at it, do you want to idle your money or not? Best system is to have an idle emergency fund, and then save next to that in investments so you can profit from that but still have that emergency fund behind your back.

Exactly. That is the most important thing to consider when saving money or investing it. Especially, the part about emergency funding, in which it is the most vital part towards protecting yourself from catastrophes, or any other situation in which you would need money right away.

In my opinion, you can choose to have a savings account in a bank, as well as have a Bitcoin paper wallet for your "bits" savings, and thus have a well established financial plan. When investing, you can also do so by buying Gold to help protect your investments. The most cheapest form of Gold would be by Gram, so you can consider buying and accumulating Gold per gram in order to save and protect your investments for the future. Just my opinion.  Roll Eyes

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:13:12 PM

Both of them are good but we have no assurance that you can make profit in savings if bitcoin will stay at this price right now . holding bitcoin is not enough so investing is a good place.. but bitcoin is unpredictable and the price can be increase so both of them are good..
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:14:01 PM

It is important to save money, because you never know when you'll need it. But investing is also very important, as it helps to gain experience in the market and make profits, if you invest in the right way.
satdas

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:38:42 PM

Both of them are useful to a person who is open minded to business. Those two are the key to thier success.
yes you are right but i think investment is more good than saving, as from saving you cannot grow your money, but if you invest your money through this way you can even save your money and also grow it.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:42:30 PM

Both of them are good but we have no assurance that you can make profit in savings if bitcoin will stay at this price right now . holding bitcoin is not enough so investing is a good place.. but bitcoin is unpredictable and the price can be increase so both of them are good..

Saving will not grow your money like investing but it will surely help you at the time of emergencies so I think both are very important have their own advantages.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:46:14 PM

Both of them are useful to a person who is open minded to business. Those two are the key to thier success.
yes you are right but i think investment is more good than saving, as from saving you cannot grow your money, but if you invest your money through this way you can even save your money and also grow it.
Why you say that investment is good i think both they are the same good and balance.. investment honestly is risky if you are just save your money you can increase it just to save more money unlike investment if you invest more you dont know how mong you can make profit in investing and more irsky anytime your money can be gone.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 06:50:36 PM

Your right you can not grow your money but its risky if you invest it unless if you are investing in real life for your own business.
For safety of your money banks are there to save it that you can increase the amount for just save more every time you receive your salary in your job..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:50:30 PM

Your right you can not grow your money but its risky if you invest it unless if you are investing in real life for your own business.
For safety of your money banks are there to save it that you can increase the amount for just save more every time you receive your salary in your job..

I think to get better benefits from saving we should put our money in fixed deposits where we get higher interest rates in compare to saving them in savings account and once you have saved enough money, you can start with small investments.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:56:30 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I say do both as well, save some of your money in the bank or some safe at home. Then invest the rest that you are wiling to risk or lose in the long run. Investing always entails risk while saving is not.
That's true and to have a good balance in life I think we should go with both of them, investment will be helpful in long run and savings will take care of expenses in emergencies.
Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: