Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:21:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 [382] 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181168 times)
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 11:12:11 AM

Yes, nowadays holding is better as the price is increasing and if someone want to invest their money then they do not need to invest in any website which offer any ponzi scheme but they have to start their own business.

There is a clear line between ponzi and investment. Some people do think that ponzi is an investment while in fact it is not so if someone actually lost their money "investing" in it then that is probably for the better good as stupidity is going to kill them either. Investing is not really something about starting your own business

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 11:17:13 AM

It depends on the situation... If you find a good investment, knowing it and the risks involved, it may be a good idea. But sometimes the best thing to do is to keep the savings until a better opportunity arises.

You said we need to know first the investment we are going into, that's good enough to enter an investment, waiting for a perfect timing won't be a good idea, when you are into profit, time is very important than timing when it comes to investing and entering business, Except if you are planning a business which opens up seasonal, you need a perfect timing there...  Smiley
Goldman Enterprises

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 11:55:48 AM

It Depends Solely on your risk preference, if you are risk adverse then you would save your money in a bank, usually in a term deposit or even at the risk-free rate.  If you are risk-seeking then you would move into the share market and then into real estate.

If you are the ultimate risk seeking investor you would go into bitcoin and alt-coins, more riskier than stocks or real-estate but good returns, ............. real good returns.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 12:46:46 PM

If you ask me after coming to bitcoin world i am really giving all my friends advice to invest in bitcoin and be rich in future, two months back one of my friend on my advice invest 100k value of bitcoins and today it is giving 30% appreciation. what more you want. And even this price increase is healthy not a bubble of scam.

So i will advice to invest in bitcoin just like you are buying gold and investing it.
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:15:49 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2016, 07:00:07 PM by barbara44

Its always better to invest money instead of saving. In saving, your money remains idle and doesnot grow. But when you invest your money, it grows and yields you profit.Investing in gold is an old method. Nowadays, people invest in crypto currencies especially Bitcoins to gain more profits.
Invest contains many risks which can make your all bitcoin blow away. You must a wise person who has a good vision of the economic system so that you can easily earn money from investing. Many investors lose their money because they do not have enough knowledge about investing
but i think if a person has not knowledge about investment then he has the best option to invest in bitcoin, as it is one of the most safest investment, where your can grow the value of your invested money only by holding i.

What? A person who has not knowledge in investment the best option would be bitcoin? I guess that is not applicable, because as long as there is investment and money involve a person must know first and learn on how he is going to take things seriously with it. And if doesn't have knowledge in investment then it is better if he will just save his money.
Yeah, if you intend to save in fiat, then there is no going to be any profit in return but if you chose to invest in fiat then you must have sound knowledge of investment else you may lose your entire savings. So, the best is bitcoin, just buying and keeping bitcoin without doing any thing to it is also an investment because the price will continue to increase there by making you good profit.

to1ga

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 07:03:16 PM

Its always better to invest money instead of saving. In saving, your money remains idle and doesnot grow. But when you invest your money, it grows and yields you profit.Investing in gold is an old method. Nowadays, people invest in crypto currencies especially Bitcoins to gain more profits.
Invest contains many risks which can make your all bitcoin blow away. You must a wise person who has a good vision of the economic system so that you can easily earn money from investing. Many investors lose their money because they do not have enough knowledge about investing
but i think if a person has not knowledge about investment then he has the best option to invest in bitcoin, as it is one of the most safest investment, where your can grow the value of your invested money only by holding i.

What? A person who has not knowledge in investment the best option would be bitcoin? I guess that is not applicable, because as long as there is investment and money involve a person must know first and learn on how he is going to take things seriously with it. And if doesn't have knowledge in investment then it is better if he will just save his money.
Yeah, if you intend to save in fiat, then there is no going to be any profit in return but if you chose to invest in fiat then you must have sound knowledge of investment else you may lose your entire savings. So, the best is bitcoin, just buying and keeping bitcoin without doing any thing to it is also an investment because the price will continue to increase there by making you good profit.

There is no guarantee that price will go higher in future it may go down to minimum too and its not smart to invest all our money only in bitcoins as if bitcoin disappears in future then we will be loosing all our money in one shot so to reduce the risks its always good to diversify your investments.

█ █ █ █ █
█ █ ● █ █
● █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
█ █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ ● █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
               ▄▄█  █▄▄
            ▄█████  █████▄
       ▄  █▄ ▀▀███  ███▀▀ ▄█  ▄
   ▄▄███  ████▄▄ ▀  ▀ ▄▄████  ███▄▄

▀▀███  ████▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀████  ███▀▀  ▄
███▄▄  ▀  ▀▀ ▄▄███  ███▄▄ ▀▀  ▀  ▄▄███
█████▀      ▀█████  █████▀      ▀█████
█▀▀  ▄▄█  ██▄▄ ▀▀█  █▀▀ ▄▄██  █▄▄  ▀▀█
   █████  ██████      ██████  █████
█▄▄  ▀▀█  ██▀▀ ▄▄█  █▄▄ ▀▀██  █▀▀  ▄▄█
█████▄      ▄█████  █████▄      ▄█████
███▀▀  ▄  ▄▄ ▀▀███  ███▀▀ ▄▄  ▄  ▀▀███
▀  ▄▄███  ████▄▄ ▀  ▀ ▄▄████  ███▄▄  ▀
   ▀▀███  ████▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀████  ███▀▀
       ▀  █▀ ▄▄███  ███▄▄ ▀█  ▀
            ▀█████  █████▀
               ▀▀█  █▀▀
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ ● █ █
● █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
█ █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ ● █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
A Blog That Discusses About
Artificial Intelligence    The Future    Ethics on AI    and more
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ ● █ █
● █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
█ █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ ● █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 07:35:39 PM

There is no guarantee that price will go higher in future it may go down to minimum too and its not smart to invest all our money only in bitcoins as if bitcoin disappears in future then we will be loosing all our money in one shot so to reduce the risks its always good to diversify your investments.
You are right that there is no guarantee about bitcoin price but now you can check the present price of bitcoin its really going to higher too much faster and i am sure that bitcoin price will be reach to 1000$ at end of 2016 and i think bitcoin are getting more stronger currency so invest in bitcoin without any worry .
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 10:38:13 AM

You are right that there is no guarantee about bitcoin price but now you can check the present price of bitcoin its really going to higher too much faster and i am sure that bitcoin price will be reach to 1000$ at end of 2016 and i think bitcoin are getting more stronger currency so invest in bitcoin without any worry .
We have the same prediction and I hope we are right, just believe with bitcoin and surely we will be their in due time. The price is skyrocketing and that is good for us especially those who hold bitcoins as they will surely have a wonderful Christmas if this will continue at the end of the year.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
tunctioncloud

Activity: 440

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 07:59:43 PM

I'd say that as long as you're sure of what you're doing, invest is much better because you'll have more bitcoins.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:05:48 AM

If you save your money will not have a profit it has 0% interest but it will be useful to when you don't have a money or there are a emergencies and if you invest your money, you invest it in a company that have a compound interest, because compound interest make a big profit its bigger than a simple interest and also make a business that give you another income.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 03:10:57 AM

I'd say that as long as you're sure of what you're doing, invest is much better because you'll have more bitcoins.

better use your money for investment rather than holding/keeping your money without making a profit from it. If you save your money.. most cases you will spend it buying things that you really not needed. 

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
coinfast

Activity: 508
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 03:11:28 AM

If you do not want to take risk is probably better you keep it in the bank, but if you like the risk of investing your money for the long term or trade bitcoin to get keuntungan.Anda invest in gold will surely give the best results in the future.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 03:20:31 AM

if you invest your money before bitcoin increases to $700 your invesment get profit already
than only save your money.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 03:22:15 AM

If you do not want to take risk is probably better you keep it in the bank, but if you like the risk of investing your money for the long term or trade bitcoin to get keuntungan.Anda invest in gold will surely give the best results in the future.
Investing is encouraged in a fiat economy that deals with inflation, as it helps to maintain value, while investing is optional in a +/- 0 inflation economy, and technically discouraged in a deflationary economy. Gold will maintain value over time, however any sort of investment is technically a benefit.
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 03:55:17 AM

better use your money for investment rather than holding/keeping your money without making a profit from it. If you save your money.. most cases you will spend it buying things that you really not needed. 

It is true, I think it is better to investment or on the tube because we don't know the future, if we have investment for sure if there is a problem at other times could be covered
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:33:19 PM

It is true, I think it is better to investment or on the tube because we don't know the future, if we have investment for sure if there is a problem at other times could be covered
Yes really have a very useful investment for the future. Because of the investments we will save our money and will grow so it is very profitable. Better investment than just saving money, because if we just save our money incomes will not grow well. If investing successfully in the long term we will have life assurance.

So in essence the amount of money invested was going to work and make money themselves without the need for hard work so that the benefits in the future.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 03:03:48 PM

If you really want to ensure something in the future then,  You should do both thing like saving something in a bank (make sure that it earns every year) and invest to something like bitcoin or gold, So that even if you lose an opportunity in something , You have some back-up.

But if it's profit that you want the most, It will be best to invest in bitcoin.  Go have have a look at its growth chart  Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 03:30:26 PM

nope I think the investment without the saving will end up in vain, because it's useless no matter what you do to earn money if you do not keep it save ?
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 03:52:16 PM

nope I think the investment without the saving will end up in vain, because it's useless no matter what you do to earn money if you do not keep it save ?
i think placing your money to an investment already allowed you to save it for your future if you continue to put it in the right place
keeping yourself to gain more from your investment and continue to make it grow will save you a lot for sure.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:11:39 PM

Thats right, if someone knows he already has some savings and he has some good opportunities for investing then he should go for it, and if someone does not have any savings he should first save some money and then should start investments with them but only if he has good and working plans, otherwise just saving would be better than just giving them away.
Pages: « 1 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 [382] 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: