Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:40:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 [383] 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181164 times)
alien161016

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:32:25 PM

I'd say that as long as you're sure of what you're doing, invest is much better because you'll have more bitcoins.
nope I think the investment without the saving will end up in vain, because it's useless no matter what you do to earn money if you do not keep it save ?
i think placing your money to an investment already allowed you to save it for your future if you continue to put it in the right place
keeping yourself to gain more from your investment and continue to make it grow will save you a lot for sure.

the main thing that these investments are made wisely and with minimal risk. It is very scary to lose money on any last unreliable investment projects.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:54:10 PM

I'd say that as long as you're sure of what you're doing, invest is much better because you'll have more bitcoins.
nope I think the investment without the saving will end up in vain, because it's useless no matter what you do to earn money if you do not keep it save ?
i think placing your money to an investment already allowed you to save it for your future if you continue to put it in the right place
keeping yourself to gain more from your investment and continue to make it grow will save you a lot for sure.

the main thing that these investments are made wisely and with minimal risk. It is very scary to lose money on any last unreliable investment projects.
Yeah it is very risky be wise if you are want to invest and always use your brain that there is no investment that giving free money online.. almost all  investment have risk.. so for me trading is a good way to make agood profit as invest some altcoin but it needs to study it first.. just like other and me what i am started before..
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1358
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 05:07:02 PM

Thats right, if someone knows he already has some savings and he has some good opportunities for investing then he should go for it, and if someone does not have any savings he should first save some money and then should start investments with them but only if he has good and working plans, otherwise just saving would be better than just giving them away.
Savings is always good to do if you can have a patience you can save more money that you can have a lots of money in the future that you can use in your investment or business if you are planning to start a business that you can scale up your money until you reach your goal..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
singularityisnear

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:53:38 PM

I would say that both are important, if you ask me. Investing you will have chances to increase your capital, and could gain experience in the market. Having savings you will have a better life and be able to deal with situations where you need that.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
dimonchik13

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:59:36 PM

I would say that both are important, if you ask me. Investing you will have chances to increase your capital, and could gain experience in the market. Having savings you will have a better life and be able to deal with situations where you need that.
Saving money is always needed and do not spend on something that may not even need you. You should always from time to time, review its financial payments and rasstraty. Saving is the key to a healthy financial condition of the family ..
kwuccduck

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:52:38 PM

Thats right, if someone knows he already has some savings and he has some good opportunities for investing then he should go for it, and if someone does not have any savings he should first save some money and then should start investments with them but only if he has good and working plans, otherwise just saving would be better than just giving them away.
Savings is always good to do if you can have a patience you can save more money that you can have a lots of money in the future that you can use in your investment or business if you are planning to start a business that you can scale up your money until you reach your goal..
Good investment and bring a permanent stable income. Of course in order to invest, you need to know exactly what and where to invest to have a good advantage. Of course, for such cases we need to streamline its capabilities.
kreskko

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:15:37 PM

I've always been a supporter of a tough economy, but it should be a very high quality counted. Only after that will need to invest money. Good options is gold and real estate. Perhaps this is the best that can come up with a person.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:57:36 PM

I've always been a supporter of a tough economy, but it should be a very high quality counted. Only after that will need to invest money. Good options is gold and real estate. Perhaps this is the best that can come up with a person.
if you really like to take a risk then you muts go for invest
but for someone who life in safe line , they maybe would just save it
i myself better to invest , cause it's clearly investment not saving
saving money only give you a dropped value in long term , but with investment you would have a chance to gain.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:48:05 AM

Since we are in bitcoin industry, both of this choices applies to one activity and that is by holding. And it is good that if you just want to save but at the same time you have investment with those savings, you can just do it alone by holding bitcoins. Because as you save and waits for the price increase, the possibility of getting profit is high.
This is our opportunity to make money or if possible to be rich as we are here in the early stage of bitcoin, there's more room to grow for bitcoin here therefore we should learn how to take the risk. Instead of just spending our bitcoin, we should also learn how to invest and by holding our bitcoins in a longer period of time, it will already give us a guarantee once success will continue and it will grow into a substantial amount.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:58:31 AM

Since we are in bitcoin industry, both of this choices applies to one activity and that is by holding. And it is good that if you just want to save but at the same time you have investment with those savings, you can just do it alone by holding bitcoins. Because as you save and waits for the price increase, the possibility of getting profit is high.
This is our opportunity to make money or if possible to be rich as we are here in the early stage of bitcoin, there's more room to grow for bitcoin here therefore we should learn how to take the risk. Instead of just spending our bitcoin, we should also learn how to invest and by holding our bitcoins in a longer period of time, it will already give us a guarantee once success will continue and it will grow into a substantial amount.
Investing your money and saving it later won't be enough to make you rich, as you did not take any risk on your investment. If you want to get out of the rat race. But if you are lucky there are certain types of investment that can really make you rich all you need is a careful study about it and time for it to appreciate. But keep in mind don't invest your bitcoins directly as you may often fall into a scam, you can convert it to fiat and find a good amd real investment in the real world.
bhadz

Activity: 2450
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 03:26:44 AM

Investing your money and saving it later won't be enough to make you rich, as you did not take any risk on your investment. If you want to get out of the rat race. But if you are lucky there are certain types of investment that can really make you rich all you need is a careful study about it and time for it to appreciate. But keep in mind don't invest your bitcoins directly as you may often fall into a scam, you can convert it to fiat and find a good amd real investment in the real world.

Well I am not aiming to be rich, but as long as I am able to save decent amount of money, it feels me happier than the usual day. I think it is better if you are going to have an attitude that every time you have money in your pocket, you manage to save any amount. Because that is going to give you a positive output.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:38:49 AM

Yes. Saving and investing are both essential in managing our money. We must invest to gain profit and we should save some parts of those profits we gained so that when the times comes that the value of currency increases, we could then sell it and again gain profit.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:15:15 AM

Yes. Saving and investing are both essential in managing our money. We must invest to gain profit and we should save some parts of those profits we gained so that when the times comes that the value of currency increases, we could then sell it and again gain profit.

you can learn also the world of trading this will give you a good profits in the long run. There are a lot of potential in bitcoin world you can save and invest your money at the same time.. you can also entertain and have fun for yourself if you play gambling but that's not advisable though.  Grin

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Jonar21

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:47:28 AM

In general, the investment is not a bad choice to find other ways of income. You can of course save the coins and wait for higher prices, but this feature is the same as the huge risk of losing time or remain without coins.
bikbik2

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:29:40 AM

you can learn also the world of trading this will give you a good profits in the long run. There are a lot of potential in bitcoin world you can save and invest your money at the same time.. you can also entertain and have fun for yourself if you play gambling but that's not advisable though.  Grin
If it is about to save or invest, then I think gambling should not appear at all in this matter. Gambling can only contribute to your savings evaporate.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:38:57 AM

In general, the investment is not a bad choice to find other ways of income. You can of course save the coins and wait for higher prices, but this feature is the same as the huge risk of losing time or remain without coins.
Because it is a good choice and it has always been. Savings and investing are both good when you want to earn money. What we need to do is to have the discipline to save as without savings we cannot invest and if we will not learn how to save we will not succeed in investment.
jossiel

Activity: 3010
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:17:08 AM

Because it is a good choice and it has always been. Savings and investing are both good when you want to earn money. What we need to do is to have the discipline to save as without savings we cannot invest and if we will not learn how to save we will not succeed in investment.

Yeah those two are good choice if you really want to get some good profit and I would say that you are going to get it if you are helping yourself to save.

Because there are many who says that they are saving but in the end they are just wasting their savings with gambling.

That should be avoided so that you can save and invest properly.
Text

Activity: 2394
Merit: 589

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:34:42 AM

If you are afraid on investing then saving is the alternative way. Investors are really risk taker, they are ready and confident what would be the result is. Investing can give you high earnings if you know what you are doing. And in savings, you can have your money instantly in the time you needed it as long as you manage it very well.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:38:32 AM

agrees to save and invest are two things that are very important and may provide a positive effect on you, but it certainly will save more
crucial when you already have a lot of income. I think that investing in select when you think that your income is still lacking dude
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1146

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:12:37 AM

agrees to save and invest are two things that are very important and may provide a positive effect on you, but it certainly will save more
crucial when you already have a lot of income. I think that investing in select when you think that your income is still lacking dude
If your income is lacking your savings are also lacking, therefore you need to work more time to have more income and make sure you spend it in a quality time. Investing is good but it should be strictly taken from your savings so you do not need to take a loan.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 [383] 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: