Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:46:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 [449] 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181168 times)
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:04:18 AM

These were better options to have, so if you are planning to have an investment the important thing to have is money. For you to have that for your investment plans, is you must save your money coming from a source of income from a profitable job that gives you enough money to save for that business you are dreaming of. It can be online business or in trading of altcoins which is also a part of bitcoin alternatives.
That is right before you do anything like investment then you need to make sure that you have money to invest then if you don't have then saving is one of the option that you need to do to get in touch of investing. Saving money from your source of income is the best to get money. Do sidelines like trading and also signature campaign which can give you enough money to invest.
I agree with that, we need to save money before make an investment. money is power, so the more money we have the more the profit that we will get from the investment. Other important things before investing is the knowledge and experience that has been obtained. if we want to invest our BTC in trading, then we must learn how to be a true trader. we may not get profit when trading in vain, we must have a trading system, financial management, an indicator for trading and trading strategies.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:24:11 AM

To answer your question, I will tell you something that good to try.
Last year, my friend tell me he buy 3 btc when the price is worth $700. He said he just want to save his money in another place, not bank. So bitcoin is one of any choice to save money. But what happen now with the price? Now, bitcoin worth to $1200+ and his money is grow. It is same like investing money in the stock.
This is a very nice and colorful example of what is worth buying bitcoin, thereby investing in their future well-being. Only one question oppresses me all the time, how long bitcoin will rise in price? I would not like to lose. While I understand that investing is always a risk.
it was because at that time the price is still relatively small but this time the price is already very high certainly everyone will think buy many bitcoin at current prices including a very risky practice?
Yes it is, Because we are not know when the big red candle of the bitcoin will be happening in the future and i think this is very risky to buy a lot of bitcoin right now. Just watch the price and grab more with the low risk way.
Buying more is good, though the price looks to be simply high. One of the better way to be on the safe side is to have a alternate plan. If things don't work you need to move with the alternate plan even if it is creating small loss. Possibly none gets loss unlike the price of bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 09:35:51 AM

Last year, my friend tell me he buy 3 btc when the price is worth $700. He said he just want to save his money in another place, not bank. So bitcoin is one of any choice to save money. But what happen now with the price? Now, bitcoin worth to $1200+ and his money is grow. It is same like investing money in the stock.
This is a very nice and colorful example of what is worth buying bitcoin, thereby investing in their future well-being. Only one question oppresses me all the time, how long bitcoin will rise in price? I would not like to lose. While I understand that investing is always a risk.
it was because at that time the price is still relatively small but this time the price is already very high certainly everyone will think buy many bitcoin at current prices including a very risky practice?
Yes it is, Because we are not know when the big red candle of the bitcoin will be happening in the future and i think this is very risky to buy a lot of bitcoin right now. Just watch the price and grab more with the low risk way.

I think current price of bitcoin is very high and not worth buying much at the moment. Most traders have I think sold away their holdings and booked profits. However keep an eye out for dips in price, it will happen in due course before resuming the uphill climb. That is when we must buy more.

Also try increasing your stock of bitcoin by trading altcoin and then converting them to bitcoin as and when required. That way you wont have to worry about bitcoin price but the altcoin price only.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mirconome

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 11:00:23 AM

I think current price of bitcoin is very high and not worth buying much at the moment. Most traders have I think sold away their holdings and booked profits. However keep an eye out for dips in price, it will happen in due course before resuming the uphill climb. That is when we must buy more.

Also try increasing your stock of bitcoin by trading altcoin and then converting them to bitcoin as and when required. That way you wont have to worry about bitcoin price but the altcoin price only.
In a sense, you are right and your reasoning is very important. But only bitcoin price still plays a role even in the exchange with altcoin. But perhaps I doubt it because of the shortage of information.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:24:16 PM

I think buying some bitcoins with a small number of fiat is not risky.
I think it's risky or not depends on to be willing to be patient or not if you do not want to be patient when investing in bitcoin. it invests in bitcoin will become a scourge for you because the price is very likely to go down.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:34:55 PM

I totally agree, the future of the bitcoin is still yet not clear, I mean for the next 10 years, is the bitcoin going to still be here, so it is not really wise to dump a lot of money into it, bitcoin is good only when it is at a high price otherwise you are wasting your money, so you need to buy smart when it comes to saving it.
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:43:33 PM

The colors can appear slightly faded if another one comes around telling you he'd bought some for <200$ in the valley between these $700.
Because that makes you think if 200 had been possible once, why not another time again?

axorb

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:47:09 PM

I totally agree, the future of the bitcoin is still yet not clear, I mean for the next 10 years, is the bitcoin going to still be here, so it is not really wise to dump a lot of money into it, bitcoin is good only when it is at a high price otherwise you are wasting your money, so you need to buy smart when it comes to saving it.

There is a big question mark on the future of bitcoins as no one is clear what will happen to it in future so try to make profits from it till its alive instead of holding them too long so sell them when you are making profits and buy again when price drops.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:47:18 PM

There is a big question mark on the future of bitcoins as no one is clear what will happen to it in future so try to make profits from it till its alive instead of holding them too long so sell them when you are making profits and buy again when price drops.
Short term trading or selling your bitcoin now and buying from a price drop is capable for people who are active in the market and those people who likes to play the market in daily basis and they are called day traders. Even though we didn't know what will happen in the future, it is still better to hold it for long term because you or we already see the bitcoin price chart history from the start until now and it says all that long term is always a good idea.
ashapasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:54:01 PM

Short term trading or selling your bitcoin now and buying from a price drop is capable for people who are active in the market and those people who likes to play the market in daily basis and they are called day traders. Even though we didn't know what will happen in the future, it is still better to hold it for long term because you or we already see the bitcoin price chart history from the start until now and it says all that long term is always a good idea.

Different people thinks differently, people who wants to make quick profits will never prefer to hold them for a long term as they will miss an opportunity of making profits but people who treats bitcoins as a long term investment would not bother about short term pumps and dumps and they will prefer to hold them for a long time to make higher profits from it and to hold them for long term or not will depend on the mentality of a person as how he views bitcoin as a form of investment.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 08:36:52 PM

Depends on who you are, if you are a Wallstreet worker with all the inside knowledge then invest everything.
If you don't know what you are doing stick you money under the mattress.

simpler2016

Activity: 293

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:44:53 PM

Depends on who you are, if you are a Wallstreet worker with all the inside knowledge then invest everything.

You do not have to be very experienced investor to find some good sites for investment. I'm sure it can every intelligent man. But one should always remember about the risks
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 10:16:40 PM

You do not have to be very experienced investor to find some good sites for investment. I'm sure it can every intelligent man. But one should always remember about the risks

Each and every investment is risky but if you will never take any risks then you will never make any profits so before investing you should study the market well and see all possible opportunities for making an investment as when it comes to an investment luck factor is also an important and if luck favors you then your investments will give you best returns in future.

Sorry none luck believer here.  The question is not about taking risk here, wise investors know how to mitigate risk.  High risk investment but you know how to nullify them is better than low risk but cannot be mitigated.  And luck does not play to an investors that know what he is doing, and know how to nullify risk in his every investment.

I can say in investment it is not how you take the risk but how you can mitigate the risk involved in a venture.  So if the risk cannot be mitigated in a certain venture, it is better to save your money for the next possible investment that will knock to our door.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:37:28 AM

but at least you have to do research beforehand about the investment you choose. maybe as you can see testimonials from other users and so on it will reduce the investment risk
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:40:00 AM

Saving is always good. Some money should be used for living, some for investments and at least 1/3 for saving.
Without savings, life is very very risky..
totally agree with you, without saving it all what you try such work and investment will be as useless because you did not save. then my advice do storage
but without investment we can not guarantee a better life for the future and if you only save in the long run it will be exhausted if the percentage of 70% to investmen of 30% to save if there are things that are unexpected
I think without the investment even if you can still get rich, if you have a good job with a large income, would be good if you focus on saving. surely you would be wealthy if you save it with a nice

mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:47:25 AM

Saving is always good. Some money should be used for living, some for investments and at least 1/3 for saving.
totally agree with you, without saving it all what you try such work and investment will be as useless because you did not save. then my advice do storage
but without investment we can not guarantee a better life for the future and if you only save in the long run it will be exhausted if the percentage of 70% to investmen of 30% to save if there are things that are unexpected
I think without the investment even if you can still get rich, if you have a good job with a large income, would be good if you focus on saving. surely you would be wealthy if you save it with a nice
Having a job will just most likely satisfy your needs in life but as human as we are, we all have our wants because we will never be satisfied. People who are into investment are not satisfied with what they are earning and I hope we should think that way also, we should not limit what we can do as investing is an opportunity for us to mature.

Just a simple logic, if you are just working and your company is very profitable, who will benefit more? Of course the owner, right?... We should be in the position of the owner someday, hence investing is a must.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
X-ray

Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:32:51 AM

I can't catch your point, the investment purpose for those people are really rich or have the unused money. And try to spend his unused amount into the correct place and it can give more advantage to the owner. and miss understand about your explanation.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 11:15:08 AM

Investments are always done with vision of making money from them. Mostly business and trading are investments. A job on the other hand may be enough if it can suffice your needs. But the need and not luxury is important to be segregated.

Savings are done for future needs and emergencies that may arise.

However be careful of scam ponzi and HYIP/MLM schemes which are bound to steal your money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:08:11 PM

Investments are always done with vision of making money from them. Mostly business and trading are investments. A job on the other hand may be enough if it can suffice your needs. But the need and not luxury is important to be segregated.

Savings are done for future needs and emergencies that may arise.

However be careful of scam ponzi and HYIP/MLM schemes which are bound to steal your money.

There should be a good balance between saving and investing as both of them have their own roles to play, investments will grow your money and will give you good returns on your investments if you have managed to invest them at a right place and future is uncertain so if anything goes wrong with your investments then saving will take care of your basic stuffs.

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:54:06 PM

Experience matters alot if you are an experienced person then you only invest your money from where you will definitely get some profit and if you don't have experience then you invest your money without knowing the market impoetance of that thing and you will face a loss. So before investing money survey market, make a plan and then invest your money.
Pages: « 1 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 [449] 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: