Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345757 times)
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:52:41 AM

Saving money can be done in many ways but best is to jsut check where most of your money goes to and then try to cut the expenses that are not needed.
Just spend the money you have to spend and safe most of the rest which is left.

I do it the other way around. I set an amount I want to save. Every payday, I take that amount from my pay and save it somewhere. Then I live with what is left. If that amount is not enough, I check my expenses and remove all unnecessary expenses that I have. If that is not yet enough, then I know that I need more income or another source of income so I can survive until next payday.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:26:08 PM

Saving money can be done in many ways but best is to jsut check where most of your money goes to and then try to cut the expenses that are not needed.

I do it the other way around. I set an amount I want to save. Every payday, I take that amount from my pay and save it somewhere. Then I live with what is left. If that amount is not enough, I check my expenses and remove all unnecessary expenses that I have. If that is not yet enough, then I know that I need more income or another source of income so I can survive until next payday.

I doing the same  thing also bro, which is  very effective on saving  up  money. When   on payday  i always get a partition on  my salary and save it and dont spend  it  no matter what circumstances. If  i got  overdroped  in my budget i  do some cutting on my expenses so that  in next time my salary would be already enough.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:34:53 PM

One of the best way to save money especially if you don't have a bank account, is by having a piggy bank. You may find it hard and not effective because you will be opening and spending it in a day or two, but I have a technique you can use selective saving. Basically, you choose a denomination or a bill like $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100 or what so ever, and every time you are given money, you spend or get your salary and see your chosen bill, you take it aside and save it. So if you choose $10. you take it aside and save it every time you have one. Maybe after a month you can see it for yourself, a piggy bank full of $10. 

This is a good advice on how to save. Personally, I am not successful using piggy bank. Every time I have a significant amount saved in the piggy bank, I am tempted to break it and spend the money. So it is better for me to open a bank account and cut the ATM. This way, I do not have any easy access on my money and I can't spend it even if I am tempted to do it.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:41:42 PM

Your way is also not bad, but the thing is that not everyone can manage to get another income like you so if they save the amount at first and later on they find out the remaining amount is not enough for them they start panicing because they cant find another source of income then.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:45:38 PM

everyone has their own way. saving money is easy. but the most difficult is how to how to manage the money we have.
we should be able to manage so that expenditure can be smaller than income.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:48:28 PM

Only way for saving money is making more then you spend every month. If you make less then you spend probably saving will not work well for you. It is a basic of saving. If you are not in situation to save then you need to cut your expenses somehow, and then you can think about saving.
   I save something small every month, I`m in such situation. Over the years I accumulated some nice money, but that is for my kid and family. If we ever need a bit more money, you never know what is coming. For that reasons it`s good to have something on a side, for black days how people like to say. No matter how much, try to put something on a side every time you can and that is easiest way for saving.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:33:36 PM

That's why decent income is the key so that people can saved money well even without those hard strategy and tips to be done.

Once people's income can covered all daily needs and spendings and there will be money left, saving the money is just an ease since all they need to do is to managed the money left.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:50:41 PM

That's why decent income is the key so that people can saved money well even without those hard strategy and tips to be done.

Once people's income can covered all daily needs and spendings and there will be money left, saving the money is just an ease since all they need to do is to managed the money left.
But in my opinion, regardless of your income amount you must have the habit of saving. I mean to say you when you are earning very low amount, still you must save some 10% of your earning amount. It is possible when you are having a lifestyle based on your salary. Saving will be possible to any one as living is possible within the salary we are getting.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:09:59 PM

But in my opinion, regardless of your income amount you must have the habit of saving. I mean to say you when you are earning very low amount, still you must save some 10% of your earning amount. It is possible when you are having a lifestyle based on your salary. Saving will be possible to any one as living is possible within the salary we are getting.
Yeah right we should save even a small amount every time you get bitcoins or even here in our signature campaign.. we can save our bitcoins for our future..  savings is one of the good way to have a dream someday that you can use for your business or something that can bring you more money in the future.
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:13:14 PM

everyone has their own way. saving money is easy. but the most difficult is how to how to manage the money we have.
How can you say saving is easy, you can saving money after cut off the spends. You can save money after reduce spending and is the problem that always makes it hard how to save money.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 08:17:20 PM

As long as you keep track of your earnings and your expenditure, you should not have much difficulty in saving. Try to keep a certain ratio between the two, like 40% of earnings go to saving and rest 60% to expenses. Emergencies may arise then you may need to spend more. But every month try to maintain it and you should do fine.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:28:48 PM

As long as you keep track of your earnings and your expenditure, you should not have much difficulty in saving. Try to keep a certain ratio between the two, like 40% of earnings go to saving and rest 60% to expenses. Emergencies may arise then you may need to spend more. But every month try to maintain it and you should do fine.

My monthly salary goes like this:

50% - savings
20% - city room rent/electricity/water
12% - pocket money
10% - mom's allowance
  8% - apartment rent at home

It really feels so good when you have a fixed monthly budget. Any savings or extra income is a bonus.
Orion25

Activity: 239

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:48:50 PM

My monthly salary goes like this:

50% - savings
20% - city room rent/electricity/water
12% - pocket money
10% - mom's allowance
  8% - apartment rent at home

It really feels so good when you have a fixed monthly budget. Any savings or extra income is a bonus.
If we follow your advice and spend money as you say, it's the same as dying with my salary.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:01:32 PM

thats true, but i think the easiest way of saving your money might be just putting it to bitcoin cold storage

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:33:17 AM

40% of your earnings is too  high of a target. Normal people receiving minimum salary will have a hard time keeping up and will frustrate them. Soon they will stop saving because of that. It is better to save small percentage but can be consistently done without straining too much your budget.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:39:45 AM

40% of your earnings is too  high of a target. Normal people receiving minimum salary will have a hard time keeping up and will frustrate them. Soon they will stop saving because of that. It is better to save small percentage but can be consistently done without straining too much your budget.

Yup, 40$ was too high, not all of us is high earners where we could keep almost half of out salary, mostly we just receive enough salary so keeping 40% of it might just compromise your living or might result to problem... I think computing about how much you will save should be after buying all your basic needs, the leftover money should be the target of our savings, that's the money where we could mess around whether we are going to save it all or spending it to something else...  Smiley
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:06:48 AM

Yup, 40$ was too high, not all of us is high earners where we could keep almost half of out salary, mostly we just receive enough salary so keeping 40% of it might just compromise your living or might result to problem... I think computing about how much you will save should be after buying all your basic needs, the leftover money should be the target of our savings, that's the money where we could mess around whether we are going to save it all or spending it to something else...  Smiley
The most conservative approach IMO is just to save at least 10% of your earnings so you can still live a normal life, we are living in this world to enjoy and do our responsibility in the society and that is to balance of way of living as well. If we save at least 40% of our earnings we are not living a balance life.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:44:24 AM

That is indeed high, bordering on ideal already. What should be standard is between 10 and 20% for average income earners. But for those who earn big, I think they can afford to save at least 30% of their incomes. But these things are easier said than done because each time our salary increases, lifestyle creep seems to take hold of us. There are those who adjust their spendings based on how much increase they get and don't increase their savings accordingly.
MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:58:03 AM

I don't know what's the point of saving money for "nothing"... You have to have a thing you want to buy or something like that or you will private yourself from nice stuffs in this way.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:24:29 AM

I don't know what's the point of saving money for "nothing"... You have to have a thing you want to buy or something like that or you will private yourself from nice stuffs in this way.
I think we all save because we have a goal in the future, either we will be able to buy new things like new phone or something and those smart people are saving their money for the future investment and I belong to that group of people because I care for my future.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: