Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:07:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 [622] 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 12:32:37 AM

Can you guess the distance to the Moon when you bust out the sextant and measure it? Gravity is an unproven theory like the big bang, outer space, heliocentrism, the globe, dinosaurs, evolution and historical time-frames greater than 10,000 years.

I don't need to guess.  The sextant tells me the distance is 240,000 miles. 

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:40:52 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 10:08:19 AM by notbatman

Can you guess the distance to the Moon when you bust out the sextant and measure it? Gravity is an unproven theory like the big bang, outer space, heliocentrism, the globe, dinosaurs, evolution and historical time-frames greater than 10,000 years.

I don't need to guess.  The sextant tells me the distance is 240,000 miles.  

Cool

Can you show me documented evidence of this?

It's Vod's word vs. the angle read off of a sextant, who has more credibility? Vod has the irrefutable word of NASA to call upon, the ultimate proof from the most credible source in all of existence that's vetted by every scientific authority on earth. The sextant reading on the other hand is clearly observational error on the part of the operator, amirite?
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

Cool

It's Vod's word vs. the angle read off of a sextant, who has more credibility? Vod has the irrefutable word of NASA to call upon, the ultimate proof from the most credible source in all of existence that's vetted by every scientific authority on earth. The sextant reading on the other hand is clearly observational error on the part of the operator, amirite?

It appears the gimp Vod who tells us to just believe the scientists because they know better is now an expert in sextants.  I would love to see that dumb ass attempt to use one.  No Vod it doesn't go up your ass.  Funny as hell is attempting to claim sextants don't work now or at least work differently than all previous navigators claims.  Funny that he just won't believe them.  For a man that doesn't like religion he sure loves scientism.  Just blindly believing in all sorts of amazing stories with absolutely no proof.  Complete nut job. 

Its easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:05:57 PM

^^^ The path of a fool is a wide one.

Narrow: 32 arcminutes
Wide: 1876 arcminutes

To put this into perspective, Vod's observation of the angle displayed by the sextant is off by 5862.5% when measuring the size of the Moon.
abhibtccc

Activity: 426
Merit: 7

https://blockstream.info , Blockonomics.co

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 05:15:39 PM

Of course Earth is flat. How can you say otherwise?

Only the Sun and Mo_On revolves around the Earth.

You need to see a doctor. And you need it right away!

██████ PLEASE CONTACT @btcrox on telegram FOR BITCOIN ACCELERATION██████
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:57:06 PM

Cool

It appears the gimp Vod who tells us to just believe the scientists because they know better is now an expert in sextants.  I would love to see that dumb ass attempt to use one.  No Vod it doesn't go up your ass.  Funny as hell is attempting to claim sextants don't work now or at least work differently than all previous navigators claims.  Funny that he just won't believe them.  For a man that doesn't like religion he sure loves scientism.  Just blindly believing in all sorts of amazing stories with absolutely no proof.  Complete nut job. 

Its easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

Vod is blind guy in love with monkeyman science and suchmoon is a moron. You should only watch for badecker as he is a jesuit sellout. Those are the most sneaky.

iHODL2

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:08:51 PM

#offtopic#
Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of credit cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Instant verification

Invite link 1: https://initiativeq.com/invite/rBnn2zohm

Invite link 2: https://initiativeq.com/invite/BlCIXBjhm

Invite link 3: https://initiativeq.com/invite/H7IvWIo2X

invite link 4: https://initiativeq.com/invite/BU31PUo27

These link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

Is this even allowed, posting an actual "Off-topic" inside an "Off-topic" thread? Roll Eyes Lol. Cheesy
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:12:03 PM

"...Vod is blind guy in love with monkeyman science ..."

Vod is a special guy.

Activity: 288
Merit: 102

Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:47:04 PM

Anyone genuine interested in shape of earth
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg47590502#msg47590502
much more to come

Thank you for not sending browny points, much appreciated.

4D Torus Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46425670#msg46425670
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:25:08 PM

How many times have I explained the Moon is an object holographically projected off of a concave mirrored dome? Your memory is so short it's almost non-existent, the keyword here is "mirror".

How many times have I explained we know the moon orbits a sphere earth at 240,000 miles?  Is your memory that short?  The keyword is "gravity".

How many experiments do I have to suggest to you before you get curious enough to investigate yourself?

Next you will claim the moon is made of green cheese, because you read that somewhere.

Cool

As the number of experiments you suggest approaches infinity, the possibility of a globe approaches zero. Also you seem to conflate researching documented information and facts with stories written by hacks, quacks and crackpot scientists. You keep repeating these same stories that are beamed into your head via TV, can't you understand everything on TV is fake news and the government is in on it? Can you tell me the official 911 narrative resembles anything that looks like a fact? Do you think that corporations put fluoride and roundup in your beer because it helps increase your testosterone level?

Oh come on! Everybody knows that a sextant is for finding approximate relative distances between the heavenly bodies. A sextant is way too inaccurate for determining the size of heavenly objects. Why don't you come out of the ancient past by at least stepping up to modern transits and telescopes?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
joerogers8

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:38:03 PM

How many times have I explained the Moon is an object holographically projected off of a concave mirrored dome? Your memory is so short it's almost non-existent, the keyword here is "mirror".

How many times have I explained we know the moon orbits a sphere earth at 240,000 miles?  Is your memory that short?  The keyword is "gravity".

How many experiments do I have to suggest to you before you get curious enough to investigate yourself?

Next you will claim the moon is made of green cheese, because you read that somewhere.

Cool

As the number of experiments you suggest approaches infinity, the possibility of a globe approaches zero. Also you seem to conflate researching documented information and facts with stories written by hacks, quacks and crackpot scientists. You keep repeating these same stories that are beamed into your head via TV, can't you understand everything on TV is fake news and the government is in on it? Can you tell me the official 911 narrative resembles anything that looks like a fact? Do you think that corporations put fluoride and roundup in your beer because it helps increase your testosterone level?

Oh come on! Everybody knows that a sextant is for finding approximate relative distances between the heavenly bodies. A sextant is way too inaccurate for determining the size of heavenly objects. Why don't you come out of the ancient past by at least stepping up to modern transits and telescopes?

Cool

You measured the suns size and distance with transits and a telescope?  Explain your set up, how you took your measurements and how you derived your conclusions.  

See if you can top your explanation of how a liquid can stick to the exterior of a shape.  For all who missed it water on the interior of a glass is proof of water sticking to the exterior of a shape (according to Badecker) because the liquid in the glass is on the exterior of the interior of the glass.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:45:05 PM

I'm reasonably certain this proves the Earth is flat and motionless.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 08:46:18 PM

I'm reasonably certain this proves the Earth is flat and motionless.

I've already proved (and just a few posts back) it isn't.

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:51:04 PM

Cool

Cool

You measured the suns size and distance with transits and a telescope?  Explain your set up, how you took your measurements and how you derived your conclusions.  

See if you can top your explanation of how a liquid can stick to the exterior of a shape.  For all who missed it water on the interior of a glass is proof of water sticking to the exterior of a shape (according to Badecker) because the liquid in the glass is on the exterior of the interior of the glass.

Set it up on land in the same format as a sextant would be set up, and you get much more accurate readings.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
joerogers8

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:10:38 PM

Cool

Cool

Set it up on land in the same format as a sextant would be set up, and you get much more accurate readings.

Cool

LOL  Avoiding that one.  Not even a classic ridiculous response?  I'm disappointed.

Tell us exactly what you did to get your measurement of the sun 93,000,000 miles away.  Did you make any assumptions?  Come on tell us how you did it.  Let us in on the secrets.  Can't wait to hear how you used the transits.  What type of telescope did you use?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 09:27:15 PM

Can't you idiots learn how to quote properly?   Roll Eyes

exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:36:04 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

LOL  Avoiding that one.  Not even a classic ridiculous response?  I'm disappointed.

Tell us exactly what you did to get your measurement of the sun 93,000,000 miles away.  Did you make any assumptions?  Come on tell us how you did it.  Let us in on the secrets.  Can't wait to hear how you used the transits.  What type of telescope did you use?

He used occult practices and black magic just like jesuit sellout Copernicus did back in the dark age.

Meanwhile, Trump excited about The Flat Earth Event of the year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NohmB5qXO54

joerogers8

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:42:18 PM

Millions of people have personally verified it.   Is that not enough proof?

Why do you feel the need to verify this yourself?  Humans have genetic memory, but we pick up most facts through society.

Did I do it right?
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:38:25 PM

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:40:59 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

LOL  Avoiding that one.  Not even a classic ridiculous response?  I'm disappointed.

Tell us exactly what you did to get your measurement of the sun 93,000,000 miles away.  Did you make any assumptions?  Come on tell us how you did it.  Let us in on the secrets.  Can't wait to hear how you used the transits.  What type of telescope did you use?

He's using stellar parallax to measure the distance to Venus then triangulating but, atmospheric distortions render this method completely useless as even the smallest distortions are bigger than the measurement he's claiming to make. So to avoid having you debunk his method he's making claims while omitting details of the method used. The sextant may be somewhat inaccurate for measuring the distance to the Sun but the margin of error sure as hell isn't 93,000,000 miles.

Astargath did this to me with Eratosthenes experiment, he kept claiming adding a 3rd well debunked flat earth but when I asked how and why he wouldn't answer. It turns out the experiment was taking the effects caused by refraction and claiming it was proof of curvature. The whole argument rested on the numbers NASA provides (we have to trust they are correct) for refraction.
Pages: « 1 ... 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 [622] 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: