Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:54:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 [680] 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
stevenirons21

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:36:24 PM

A flat earth model has been reproduced with the sun and moon rotating, yet the earth as a globe no one has reproduced and will ever be able to. Keep believing in the magic force that attracts everything to the center of the earth no matter the weight and can't attract a simple helium balloon, also keep believing in a water that curves and the many planets that man will colonize.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:05:17 PM

^^^ Their hero and savior Elon Musk is going to send them on an ionic rocket to Mars, and they're going search for fossilized martian flowers. Once they've found their flower they'll join hands and sing kum ba yah around the OLED they're growing their red potatoes with.

Agarthian

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:26:16 PM

Your words say "(((we))) can prove repeatedly that the earth is a globe" but there's no truth to them. I can demonstrate that the Earth is stationary with a gyroscope, I can measure angles on a plane with a sextant and, I can show the pull of gravity is a farce with a slinky drop.

You can demonstrate whatever you want.  Put a ruler on the ground and demonstrate the earth is flat.

We've know for 2,000 years the earth is a globe.  You need to leave your house before you can tell me what color the sky is.

Putting a ruler on the ground doesn't demonstrate the Earth is flat on any significant scale, measuring it with a sextant does. Also everybody knew the Earth is flat and stationary for last 2,000 years, it's only recently that the globe was force fed to the unwashed masses.

There is no '''we''', your '''arguments''' are ridiculous and your '''facts''' are wrong.

Have you measured it yourself?

Well alot of people have measured it

Even the Nile 4000 miles long is F lat as fuck No Curve.

The only problem with you globies is Denile!

''Well alot of people have measured it '' How do you know? You believed them because they said so? Or because you watched a youtube video? You also forgot, again, to respond to my last post. Why do you even post here ?

How does it mattert how I Know ? If you were really smart you couldve proven to yourself the curve doesnt exist by now.

Why should I respond to a troll's post ?

I ask you the same why are you posting here?

You are the idiot who keeps yelling that we believe anything we are told and yet you believe anything on youtube if its about flat earth, just exposing your twisted logic.

Why do you blame youtube ?

Whether the information and proof comes from youtube or people or book it doesnt matter Fact is fact the fact that you cant understand simple facts is a huge problem.

ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 04:47:38 PM

More pics for extra proof!

Honestly, if you really think the earth is flat, you need to get yourself an education.

The third pic though, I never noticed that lol  Cheesy A cat playing with Australia, that's cool tbf

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:40:44 PM

Your words say "(((we))) can prove repeatedly that the earth is a globe" but there's no truth to them. I can demonstrate that the Earth is stationary with a gyroscope, I can measure angles on a plane with a sextant and, I can show the pull of gravity is a farce with a slinky drop.

You can demonstrate whatever you want.  Put a ruler on the ground and demonstrate the earth is flat.

We've know for 2,000 years the earth is a globe.  You need to leave your house before you can tell me what color the sky is.

Putting a ruler on the ground doesn't demonstrate the Earth is flat on any significant scale, measuring it with a sextant does. Also everybody knew the Earth is flat and stationary for last 2,000 years, it's only recently that the globe was force fed to the unwashed masses.

There is no '''we''', your '''arguments''' are ridiculous and your '''facts''' are wrong.

''Well alot of people have measured it '' How do you know? You believed them because they said so? Or because you watched a youtube video? You also forgot, again, to respond to my last post. Why do you even post here ?

How does it mattert how I Know ? If you were really smart you couldve proven to yourself the curve doesnt exist by now.

You are the idiot who keeps yelling that we believe anything we are told and yet you believe anything on youtube if its about flat earth, just exposing your twisted logic.

Whether the information and proof comes from youtube or people or book it doesnt matter Fact is fact the fact that you cant understand simple facts is a huge problem.

You are the idiot who didn't understand how gravity actually worked and I had to explain it to you, then you never replied back because you know you were wrong and an idiot.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:50:52 PM

You are the idiot who didn't understand how gravity actually worked and I had to explain it to you, then you never replied back because you know you were wrong and an idiot.

You really don't have very much consideration for the forum, do you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4099972.0.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 07:38:25 PM

Anyway... I think it's pretty cool how the Chinese broke through the dome and landed on the far side of the moon.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:58:15 PM

Anyway... I think it's pretty cool how the Chinese broke through the dome and landed on the far side of the moon.  Smiley

It's only cool up there when you are outside of the sun, which happens on occasion on the moon. The moon is a spinning ball like the earth. But the moon spins on its axis once about every 27.3 days. This means that, other than stepping into the shade of a big rock, if you are on the dark side of the moon, you can get very cold, very fast, due to essentially no appreciable atmosphere on the moon.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Dianna Boykins

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:17:24 AM

The plane without constant height adjustment would have flown into space or at least somewhere in the upper atmosphere, but this does not happen. Why? Because the earth is flat https://bestflexiblesolarpanel.com/ Roll Eyes
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:10:46 AM

The plane without constant height adjustment would have flown into space or at least somewhere in the upper atmosphere, but this does not happen. Why? Because the earth is flat https://bestflexiblesolarpanel.com/ Roll Eyes

No. It doesn't happen because the circumference of the earth is so great that the plane acts like it is above a flat earth, even though it isn't.

Cool

Agarthian

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:35:12 AM

Agarthian

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:44:04 AM

Whether my information comes from youtube google book or first hand information from people and scientists.

It doesnt change the facts.

You believe in flying magic marbles fairy tales.

I believe in proven facts which are proven earth is flat & stationary as our ancestors before the globe theory was invented 500 years ago Knew.

I dont need to waste my time into explaining simple things you can research yourself If you really interested in finding out the truth.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:56:36 AM

''I believe in proven facts which are proven earth is flat & stationary'' How do you know, were you told? Did you actually perform the experiments yourself or are you just believing someone else like you said we do?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:21:31 PM

''I believe in proven facts which are proven earth is flat & stationary'' How do you know, were you told? Did you actually perform the experiments yourself or are you just believing someone else like you said we do?

Balance, it's not the sixth sense Hollywood wants you to buy.

bonus image:
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:18:43 PM

On the flat lands of Kansas, the curvature of the earth can easily be discerned, by proving that the horizon exists. You can do it with a sextant or transit, and a water tower or grain elevator, a couple of cellphones, a buddy with a transit measuring pole. You might need a telescope for accuracy. How do you do it?

Using the sextant/transit at 6 feet off the ground, view the buddy who has the measuring pole, and note when you can only see the guy's head as he walks away from you... and the level of the pole at that point. Then, go 100 feet up the water-tower/grain-elevator, and measure again. Use the cellphone to tell your buddy to move back until only his head is showing... and, of course, the stick. You might need a good telescope on the transit.

Measuring like this will prove that the horizon of a globe shaped earth exists. The neat thing about this form of measurement is, you can make many measurements, in many directions, from many grain elevators. You will find that the earth is a globe, of course.

Cool

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:52:44 AM

I believe in proven facts which are proven earth is flat & stationary .....

You are so full of shit . You don't believe that for a second, just like your sock batty.
Just another attention seeking fe twat who wants to be quoted in this farce of a thread.

Get a fucking life.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
DorisHank65

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:50:25 PM

If the earth was a glove, you would be able to easily see curvature the same way you would when you see a ball, it doesn't matter how close you look at it curvature will be there, you cannot perceive that on the earth, it doesn't matter how big a sphere is, you will always see it round. specially if you are living in one.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 02:26:22 PM

The Voyager One probe, launched in 1977, is now 21 billion km from earth, and only has about eight years of nuclear power remaining.  :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aalfNIvQaJ4

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Agarthian

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:25:22 PM

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:53:11 PM

^^^ Gravity causes the bridge to undergo a Lorentz contraction reducing its length by exactly 380 feet.  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 [680] 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: