Bitcoin Forum
February 27, 2021, 04:33:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD]  (Read 176378 times)
abhishek1104

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 04:01:20 PM

Your card has allways been my first choise as secundary payment card. I have seen both ADVcash szenarios, the time when Wave Crest was the card issuer and now. So if I have to give a honest review, the account verification procedure has become a pain.
Sad the good old times are over!  Sad

Thanks for the positive part Smiley

Could you be more specific? Technically the account verification procedure is exactly the same, ID, POA, mobile phone. And it's not really something you should do twice, once it's done, it's done.

You are welcome to send us a direct message or email me at andrew@advcash.com with a few details that would help us understand what exactly is painful. Hopefully we will be able to provide some insight from our side.

Thanks!

Yes that is true. But i was so stupid to close my old account when the first card program stopped and re-opened it with the new card programm. That is why i made the whole process twice...

It was a pain to find a document that was ok for the address verification. Not even the bill for the rental of the flat i live in was ok.
But now its done, so going in detail more wouldn‘t really make sence.

I'm assuming the bill was not ok because it was not in your name. Obviously someone else's document cannot be used to verify your address. This is very standard and always works this way everywhere.

If this is not the case and you still have questions, we will be happy to talk and clear everything. Just get in touch and we'll check.

Great to know it's done now, thank you for cooperation and for choosing ADV.

Today I got the email related to changed fees of World Card to be 2.5% for existing World Card from 1st of next month along with updated 1K USD per day limit.

Though it is mentioned that people have the option to cancel the existing card and refund would be issued.

A bit disappointed though I understand not fault of Advcash only !

Just want to know...

1) Is this new updated fee only limited to World Cards and not to other existing card programs?

2) When new world plus card can be expected -- understand not completely upto you but hope it's released soon.
Would it have also 2.5% load fees or 0.99 USD! Along with high limits

3) Do consider issuing free new cards (World Plus when released ) for existing World Card holders who can't get their card cancelled due to pending refunds (in case of products under purchase protection /not yet delivered etc.) as a token of good will if possible.

4)  Under Buy Crypto option (Binance) Do add additional coins including XMR.

5)  Do consider adding USDT on Tron blockchain (as suggested early)

6) In future do consider storing of crypto under Advcash platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdvancedCash

Activity: 400
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2020, 04:48:21 PM

Your card has allways been my first choise as secundary payment card. I have seen both ADVcash szenarios, the time when Wave Crest was the card issuer and now. So if I have to give a honest review, the account verification procedure has become a pain.

Could you be more specific? Technically the account verification procedure is exactly the same, ID, POA, mobile phone. And it's not really something you should do twice, once it's done, it's done.

You are welcome to send us a direct message or email me at andrew@advcash.com with a few details that would help us understand what exactly is painful. Hopefully we will be able to provide some insight from our side.

Thanks!

Yes that is true. But i was so stupid to close my old account when the first card program stopped and re-opened it with the new card programm. That is why i made the whole process twice...

It was a pain to find a document that was ok for the address verification. Not even the bill for the rental of the flat i live in was ok.

I'm assuming the bill was not ok because it was not in your name. Obviously someone else's document cannot be used to verify your address. This is very standard and always works this way everywhere.

If this is not the case and you still have questions, we will be happy to talk and clear everything. Just get in touch and we'll check.

Today I got the email related to changed fees of World Card to be 2.5% for existing World Card from 1st of next month along with updated 1K USD per day limit.

Though it is mentioned that people have the option to cancel the existing card and refund would be issued.

Just want to know...

1) Is this new updated fee only limited to World Cards and not to other existing card programs?

2) When new world plus card can be expected -- understand not completely upto you but hope it's released soon.

3) Do consider issuing free new cards (World Plus when released ) for existing World Card holders who can't get their card cancelled due to pending refunds (in case of products under purchase protection /not yet delivered etc.) as a token of good will if possible.

1. Just like it says in the message, it concerns ADV World cards only.

2. Hard to say, it's possible it will be called World card still. Yes, it will have the 2.5% load fee. All such cards from any provider in the world have similar load fees 1% to 3%.

3. Not something we consider at the moment I'm afraid. All our cards, if you really take a close look at us and competition, have extremely low fees and are basically free compared to $100 cards with 3% load fees you may encounter in other places.

4, 5, 6. Noted, thanks for your feedback.
abhishek1104

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 06:14:09 PM

Thanks!

Just want to know...

1. Just like it says in the message, it concerns ADV World cards only.

2. Hard to say, it's possible it will be called World card still. Yes, it will have the 2.5% load fee. All such cards from any provider in the world have similar load fees 1% to 3%.

3. Not something we consider at the moment I'm afraid. All our cards, if you really take a close look at us and competition, have extremely low fees and are basically free compared to $100 cards with 3% load fees you may encounter in other places.

4, 5, 6. Noted, thanks for your feedback.

Ok thanks for quick update.

I agree to some extent related to high loading fees of world cards ,still appreciate your heads up related to similar fee structure of expected upcoming world cards.

For refund part,it's fine if you don't consider.

That said will suggest you to do take a look at your competitor card program eg. BTSE card,they do have high load fees at par with around 2.5% but having 0 fx charges (just subscribing for monthly plan to get the card and then discontinuing their elite Membership renewal).Also since it is also an exchange so no separate fees related to crypto deposits etc...

Though I was expecting fee structure at par with EU/Russia cards etc..Also I do understand it's not upto you depends on card providers as well..

AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2020, 06:23:30 PM
Merited by malevolent (2)

I agree to some extent related to high loading fees of world cards ,still appreciate your heads up related to similar fee structure of expected upcoming world cards.

That said will suggest you to do take a look at your competitor card program eg. BTSE card,they do have high load fees at par with around 2.5% but having 0 fx charges (just subscribing for monthly plan to get the card and then discontinuing their elite Membership renewal).Also since it is also an exchange so no separate fees related to crypto deposits etc...

Though I was expecting fee structure at par with EU/Russia cards etc..Also I do understand it's not upto you depends on card providers as well..

Thing is, 2.5% is not a high load fee actually if you look at all the available offers. The way this market is today, nobody can launch and maintain a viable card product with a fee lower than 2-3% internationally and 1% at best for the EU. That is, if they can send cards outside EU at all, which is very rare.

It is all heavily influenced by bank conditions, cross border transaction fees and other factors. When and if we can, we push the fees down.
abhishek1104

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 04:19:16 AM

Thing is, 2.5% is not a high load fee actually if you look at all the available offers. The way this market is today, nobody can launch and maintain a viable card product with a fee lower than 2-3% internationally and 1% at best for the EU. That is, if they can send cards outside EU at all, which is very rare.

It is all heavily influenced by bank conditions, cross border transaction fees and other factors. When and if we can, we push the fees down.

Yes that's fair point.

Also 2.5% is also acceptable I will say. But do bring out crypto/stable coins storing feature within Advcash itself.

Reasoning -- Currently one has to transfer crypto/usdt etc. and the conversion rate is realtime (which is around 1-1.5% less than realtime price) since it provides a window period of cyrpto to fiat conversion and withij that window the price may change so according it's fairly priced. USDT is the cheapest way to load into Advcash currently (1 USDT fee but considering it with withdraw fee from other exchanges for say ERC20 is atleast 2USDT+). That said overall it would be around 2.5+1.5 = 4 percent (say for 300 USD transfer)
This part can ofcourse be minimised with USDT TRX (free withdrawal from exchanges is 0) and I appreciate for your noting it down.Along with already stored crypto which can be converted as and when required.

Also do make an effort to keep the fee structure at par or better than Paytend (your competitor using this card issuer) for World Card.

anubizz

Activity: 314
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 12:44:27 AM

Thanks!

Of course it was in my name... and issued within the last 30 days at the moment of verification. But i was told this kind of document is not acceptable. Same for the bill for setup and the first month of my internet connection.

But as said, its done now. So no more reason to talk about it.

🛡🛡🛡 Please donate BTC and help us build more TOR relays and protect YOUR privacy: 1PmiHH4YzqgnUBEwsATBw5cs8256y6MTcW 🛡🛡🛡
Slow death

Activity: 1848
Merit: 866

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 09:18:48 AM

I used a card up to 1 year ago that cost  $220 (DHL shipping fee was included to send the card to my country) and the ATM fee was very high, but as I needed the card I didn't complain... it was Wagecan card that I used and never had any problems, but it had very high fees and it took a long time (from 7 to 9 days) for the money to be on the card so when Advcash have a card that arrives in my country Mozambique I will pay for AdvancedCash card because your services are very cheap compared to the competition

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████

████

████

████

████
     ▄▄▄ ▄▄███▄▄
    ███ ▄██████▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██ ▄██████  ▄████▄
   ▐█ ▄███████████████   █▄
   █ ▄█████████████▀▀  ▄███
   ▌▄████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████▀▀ ▄
███████████████▀▀▀  ▄▄██
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄███▀
        ▀██████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀ ▄█▀
               █▀
..Blender..
..W A L L E T
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████

████

████

████

████
[BTC
  BTC
BTC
Full control
over your funds
             ▄▄████▄▄
         ▄▄████████████▄▄
      ▄██████████ █████████▄
█▀█▄▄▄███████████ █▀█▀██████
▀▀▀         ▀████      ▀████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄    █ ████  ████
     ▄▄▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀█        ███
     █▄█   ▀▀▀▀▀█ █████  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄██
   ▄▄▄     ▄█████ █▄█▄████
   █▄█▀▀▀▀███████ ██████▀
            ▀████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
].ANONYMOUS...............
.SEGWIT ADDRESSES..
.TRUSTED.....................
// /.
       ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████▀▀▀▀█████▄
    ████▀        ▀▀███▄
   ███▀            ▀███  █▄
  ▐███              ▀▀▀▄███
  ▐███            ▄▄▄████▀
  ▀▀▀      ▄▄▄██████▀▀▄
███████████████▀▀▀  ▄▄██
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄███▀
        ▀██████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀ ▄█▀
               █▀
From the creators of
Blender.io
abhishek1104

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 07:40:31 AM

I used a card up to 1 year ago that cost  $220 (DHL shipping fee was included to send the card to my country) and the ATM fee was very high, but as I needed the card I didn't complain... it was Wagecan card that I used and never had any problems, but it had very high fees and it took a long time (from 7 to 9 days) for the money to be on the card so when Advcash have a card that arrives in my country Mozambique I will pay for AdvancedCash card because your services are very cheap compared to the competition

In case i compare the past then i will agree with you as well.I had Paycent card at $140 then another Paycent card at $49 still another card issued free.

Post that i used Advcash World card which was cheapest and best available card (given it's load fee and other features) especially for USD payments (given 5.5% FX charges).

Currently apart from Advcash card i am also having BTSE World Mastercard ($14.99 monthly elite membership,not renewed further).Its load fee is around 2.5% for monthly elite members and 3% for non-elite members (which goes down by 0.2% to ultimately 2.8% for those holding btse exchange token 150+).
But point is their FX charges are around 0 with very high limit of upto EURO 100,000 per month

Being an exchange as well this card can be loaded with btc/ltc/eur/stable coins etc.. (for Advcash wallet adding USD will cost more comparatively).This card is also available worldwide including Mozambique i think even currently.

That said you can also take a look into Kinesis World Global Virtual Card (Visa Card),they issue it for around free..Load fee is just around 0.22%.Though the spread for crypto is not so good currently.It's daily limited is 500USD only i think (need to crosscheck the limit part)

That said i also like Advcash and it's services but compared to other cards it is not like earlier (being best compared to all other available alternatives),though i am also using it,it's always better to have more alternates.

I still hope Advcash somehow manages to find card partners where it's price is competitive and somehow bring the price back to earlier one.
gadegabe2

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 12:30:25 AM

A question about deposits via credit cards in Advcash, what requirements need to be met to be able to proceed with this method of payment? Does it involve to take photo of the front and back of credit card?
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2020, 07:53:30 AM

A question about deposits via credit cards in Advcash, what requirements need to be met to be able to proceed with this method of payment? Does it involve to take photo of the front and back of credit card?

Sorry but nobody explains KYC procedures in detail on public forums, otherwise you're just helping fraudsters better prepare for the fraud they are about to commit. Credit card fraud is rampant and we have to fight it every single day.

Yes, in certain cases a few simple photos may be requested.

The credit card deposit page in any ADV account contains all the info a user may need.
dkbit98
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1520

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2020, 07:19:55 PM

When are you planning to offer your customers new cards for other parts of the world outside Europe, Turkey and Israel?

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2020, 08:21:57 PM

When are you planning to offer your customers new cards for other parts of the world outside Europe, Turkey and Israel?

Technically we do have cards for other parts of the world, the part being Russia Smiley Russian cards in RUB are available for orders now, and we are actually planning to expand the offer with a few more interesting cards for the Russian market. But I realize what your question is actually about. Yes, we are working with a few new card providers and actually several test cards are already on their way to our team. As usual, it's basically impossible to provide any ETA in this complex process, but this is definitely happening and we hope to see results soon.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1080

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2957836.0

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 11:02:21 PM

Technically we do have cards for other parts of the world, the part being Russia Smiley Russian cards in RUB are available for orders now...
-snip-
Last time I checked the site it is still written coming soon for Russia and the rest of the world?
I am planning to open an account in advcash when credit cards for the rest of the world will be available. I know it is maybe hard to give the exact date but can we have an estimation? like in 2 or 6 months?
Thanks
NB: can I recommend editing the title since the old anonymous and obligatory KYC don't fit together Smiley

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..JACKMATE FANTASY  │  BUILD YOUR UCL TEAM OF 6..
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████     █████████████████████
██████     ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
..PLAY NOW..
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 08:34:09 AM
Merited by snipie (1)

Technically we do have cards for other parts of the world, the part being Russia Smiley Russian cards in RUB are available for orders now...
-snip-
Last time I checked the site it is still written coming soon for Russia and the rest of the world?
I am planning to open an account in advcash when credit cards for the rest of the world will be available. I know it is maybe hard to give the exact date but can we have an estimation? like in 2 or 6 months?
Thanks
NB: can I recommend editing the title since the old anonymous and obligatory KYC don't fit together Smiley

Not exactly. It says coming soon for USD/EUR cards in Russia, while RUB cards in Russia have been available for quite a while now. Some of the currency columns on advcash.com in the Card section are covered with 'coming soon', others are not.

The website will be revamped and updated soon anyway.

We are now dealing with multiple new providers, working on new card products both for the world and for Russia. We have a UnionPay card coming up pretty soon (as long as everything goes according to plan), and the rest should take around 2-3 months, so in Q1 2021.

You are right about the anonymous bit, we have actually never been an anonymous platform, this is the way other people created this topic here Smiley We'll see what we can do.

Thanks for your interest.
hopenotlate
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 09:09:41 AM

-SNIP-

You are right about the anonymous bit, we have actually never been an anonymous platform, this is the way other people created this topic here Smiley We'll see what we can do.

Thanks for your interest.

The easiest thing you can do then is just some clicks away from you. :
create you own thread here ( sorry if there is already one but couldn't find it with search feature) and display all the  information that you believe is most appropriate for your service and then put a nice BTC clickable icon in your site (just beside beside other social media channels link shown in below pic).

Once you  have done, put also a link to your official thread here and ask OP to lock this one.

marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 12:26:02 AM

i like understand how i can verify my account to advcash. i have send my document ( italian ID) and don't approve.
i have open a chat and operator Artyom_D. write me "we don't accept italian id". You accept EU member and don't accept EU id for KYC?

at the request of the virtual card I have been deducted 7.99 euros, the card has not been issued and the money has not been refunded. I asked to get the money back, since you don't accept Italian documents and I was told that to get the money back I have to verify the account first. how do i verify it if not do you accept italian documents? couldn't you tell me before depositing?

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
  BETFURY ..🎲 YOU PLAY - WE PAY 🎲..|    ▄▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓
   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▀▀▀          ▓▓▓         ▀▀▀▀
             ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
             ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

▓ ▓
                                     ▓▓▓▓▓
                                     ▓▓  ▓▓
                                     ▓▓▓▓▓
                                     ▓▓  ▓▓
                                     ▓▓▓▓▓
                                     ▓ ▓
|
Twitter
Telegram
Bitcointalk
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2020, 08:11:13 AM

i like understand how i can verify my account to advcash. i have send my document ( italian ID) and don't approve.
i have open a chat and operator Artyom_D. write me "we don't accept italian id". You accept EU member and don't accept EU id for KYC?

at the request of the virtual card I have been deducted 7.99 euros, the card has not been issued and the money has not been refunded. I asked to get the money back, since you don't accept Italian documents and I was told that to get the money back I have to verify the account first. how do i verify it if not do you accept italian documents? couldn't you tell me before depositing?

This is not just about Italian IDs, this is about a specific type of Italian IDs, old paper booklets. Our card vendor, a EU company, does not accept them.

Modern plastic ID cards are not a problem at all, as are drivers licenses. Another option is your international travel passport.

The rest seems like a misunderstanding. It would really look bad for us if we held your or anyone else's funds hostage this way. No, you do not need to verify first to get the money back. You can cancel the card order anytime yourself by clicking the card and canceling the order, or in 2 days the card order will be canceled automatically if no documents are submitted. In either scenario, this cancellation will include a refund.
Bossian

Activity: 445
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 05:04:42 AM

A passport is always a good investment, does not cost much I think and it is always necessary, not only for crypto related stuff  Wink

1uo2hAbLvmvhvw5WzQ6c3Lsc45zmewrWe
dunchy

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 05:56:58 PM

I apologize, but what is the point of verifying when this service isn't even live yet? Why are people even eager to do that?

May I ask whay is the planned timeline for UnionPay card release and in what denomination will it be?
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 06:07:03 PM

I apologize, but what is the point of verifying when this service isn't even live yet? Why are people even eager to do that?

May I ask whay is the planned timeline for UnionPay card release and in what denomination will it be?

Which service isn't live? The platform has been live for over 6 years Smiley Prepaid cards come and go, people use Advcash without them just fine (we actually ran a poll, a lot of people said cards are a nice perk but they can live without them). People use other features, and so they get verified to access those features.

At the moment, the Russian and the EU program are working smoothly, people in these regions can get their prepaid cards in RUB, EUR, and USD. international users need to wait a little more.

No timeline for UnionPay, sorry, we are unable give timelines for third party products like cards. The card design has already been approved by the issuing partners. The cards are in USD.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: