Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:40:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Hillary Clinton Trustworthy?  (Read 234698 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 02:21:30 AM

These Are The Documents The State Dept Deleted And Hillary Didn’t Want You To See, Covering Up Pedophilia, Abuse

State Department officials cut out embarrassing passages of a report before publishing it during Hillary Clinton’s last days as secretary of state.

Earlier drafts of the final document reveal details about the “undue influence” that is mentioned only briefly in the published version released to the public the month Clinton left office, February of 2013.

The Washington Examiner obtained a dozen drafts of the report that revealed officials under Harold Geisel, the temporary inspector general during Clinton’s four-year tenure, let sections be edited out in late 2012.

The deleted information gave details of several investigations stymied by high-level staff in the Bureau of Diplomatic Security.

A draft dated Nov. 16, 2012 contained several passages that explained the extent of interference in investigations from staff in Clinton’s office.

“Sources reported that a senior ‘7th Floor’ Department official ordered [diplomatic security] to stop the investigation of an ambassador accused of pedophilia, and another such senior official had [diplomatic security] stop an investigation of an ambassador-designate,” the report said.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/these-are-documents-clintons-state-dept.-didnt-want-you-to-read/article/2566403

AJMax

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:40:19 AM

Hillary Clinton is ridiculous if she thinks her gender will win this election. Her lies are plain for all to see, and as election efforts rachet up, she will find that trying to bedazzle the public with so-called 'charm' will only be met with derision and contempt.

She is about as trust worthy as obama, which is to say, not at all.

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:41:04 AM

Hillary Clinton is ridiculous if she thinks her gender will win this election. Her lies are plain for all to see, and as election efforts rachet up, she will find that trying to bedazzle the public with so-called 'charm' will only be met with derision and contempt.

but she got the money.

JarvisTechnology

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:19:04 PM

It's high time now that USA gets a lady-President. And there seems no other choice better than Hilary Clinton. I suppose people can give her a chance at President's posts. I think she has done pretty good till now, she deserves to become the President

Hillary Charged Kid’s Charity $200,000 For Speech

Hillary Clinton charged a kids’ charity $200,000 to speak — and she pocketed every dime.

Clinton reportedly charged the Boys and Girls Club of Long Beach $200,000 for a speech earlier this year, according to new speaking disclosures made available on the Clinton Foundation website.

Clinton spoke at a Boys and Girls Club of Long Beach fundraiser in California on March 3, reportedly speaking to 300 Long Beach “movers and shakers” at an event that was closed to the press. The event was marked by Secret Service security and bomb-sniffing dogs outside before Clinton got there.

The Boys and Girls Club of Long Beach’s programs promote character, education, health, and sports and art involvement for children.

When former Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice spoke to the same group in 2009, she reportedly donated the nearly $60,000 they paid her back to the charity.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/16/hillary-charged-kids-charity-200000-for-speech/

Dude, alright!! I get it. I understand that the news you are publishing here makes her a bad person. But do you really think that this will be the case with only her. Is it like that there have been no other candidate till now (possible gone to become a President) had his/her share of controversy? This sort of news comes out only when there is a election. Otherwise people do not even care about this stuff. Anyhow, what I meant is to let her have the chance, let her be the President, let her take the decisions, then after her tenure we can decide if she has done right or wrong.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:21:33 AM

It's high time now that USA gets a lady-President. And there seems no other choice better than Hilary Clinton. I suppose people can give her a chance at President's posts. I think she has done pretty good till now, she deserves to become the President

Hillary Clinton charged a kids’ charity $200,000 to speak — and she pocketed every dime.

Clinton reportedly charged the Boys and Girls Club of Long Beach $200,000 for a speech earlier this year, according to new speaking disclosures made available on the Clinton Foundation website.

Clinton spoke at a Boys and Girls Club of Long Beach fundraiser in California on March 3, reportedly speaking to 300 Long Beach “movers and shakers” at an event that was closed to the press. The event was marked by Secret Service security and bomb-sniffing dogs outside before Clinton got there.

The Boys and Girls Club of Long Beach’s programs promote character, education, health, and sports and art involvement for children.

When former Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice spoke to the same group in 2009, she reportedly donated the nearly $60,000 they paid her back to the charity.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/16/hillary-charged-kids-charity-200000-for-speech/

Dude, alright!! I get it. I understand that the news you are publishing here makes her a bad person. But do you really think that this will be the case with only her. Is it like that there have been no other candidate till now (possible gone to become a President) had his/her share of controversy? This sort of news comes out only when there is a election. Otherwise people do not even care about this stuff. Anyhow, what I meant is to let her have the chance, let her be the President, let her take the decisions, then after her tenure we can decide if she has done right or wrong.

No we should not.

AJMax

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:27:28 AM

'We have to pass the law to find out what's in it'

LOLOLOL can't believe anyone typed this sht

Yea let someone take charge as president 'just to let her try it out'

This is fckin insanity.
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:44:46 AM

but she got the money.

Ain't that the truth
We all know how the democratic primaries are going to go at least the Republicans will have a more interesting ballot, on the other hand it really is a pity no one can develop a strong third party to break the two party system of US democracy.

HigsonPP

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:13:01 AM

Does she represent the progressive's wet dream?

But I do know one thing though, bitches, they come they go
Saturday through Sunday, Monday, Monday through Sunday yo

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:31:15 PM

Does she represent the progressive's wet dream?

But I do know one thing though, bitches, they come they go
Saturday through Sunday, Monday, Monday through Sunday yo

Insightful input. Thank you.

brendanjhwu

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:43:18 PM

Hold on hold on hold... a TRUSTWORTHY politician in the 21st century??? LOL
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:37:00 PM

Hillary Clinton Blames Donald Trump’s Announcement Speech For Charleston Shooting…

Hillary Clinton didn’t call The Donald out by name, but she suggested in an interview Thursday that comments like ones the real estate tycoon-turned-Republican presidential candidate made during his recent announcement speech could “trigger” events like this week’s church shooting in Charleston, South Carolina.

“We have to have a candid national conversation about race, and about discrimination, hatred, prejudice,” Clinton said of the Charleston shooting in an interview with Jon Ralston on his show “Ralston Live.”

“Public discourse is sometimes hotter and more negative than it should be, which can, in my opinion, trigger someone who is less than stable.”

Clinton, the Democratic presidential candidate, did not say Trump’s name, but went on to explicitly mention remarks he made during his announcement speech on Tuesday, the day before a white gunman opened fire in a historically African-American church, killing nine people.

“I think we have to speak out against it,” Clinton explained. “Like, for example, a recent entry into the Republican presidential campaign said some very inflammatory things about Mexicans. Everybody should stand up and say that’s not acceptable.”

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-suggests-donald-trump-comments-trigger-events/story?id=31884003#.VYQdeBdbnoM.twitter

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:40:58 AM

TRUMP CAMPAIGN RESPONDS TO HILLARY LINKING HIM TO SOUTH CAROLINA SHOOTING: ‘SHE MUST BE NERVOUS’

GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump says he thinks Hillary Clinton lost all credibility when she blamed him for the massacre at a church in South Carolina.

The 2016 Democratic presidential frontrunner hinted that the shooting at a church in Charleston, South Carolina is in some way connected to Donald Trump’s recent presidential announcement. Clinton told an interviewer:

Public discourse is sometimes hotter and more negative than it should be, which can, in my opinion, trigger someone who is less than stable. I think we have to speak out against it. Like, for example, a recent entry into the Republican presidential campaign said some very inflammatory things about Mexicans. Everybody should stand up and say that’s not acceptable.

Clinton was referring to Trump’s announcement speech, when he commented about the illegal aliens coming across the southern border from Mexico.

“They’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people,” Trump said in his announcement speech.

More...http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/19/trump-campaign-responds-to-hillary-linking-him-to-south-carolina-shooting-she-must-be-nervous/
stallion

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:03:49 PM

She is a politician so nope.
Trustworthy politicians don't excist
i cannot say even begin to say how true that is and i am suprise that this is the case literaly all around the world i mean who in this say and age can we trust. the choices in election is who is better of the two devil that is not good

bumpk1nK

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:41:39 PM

Seeing her doing her thing over the last few days I've realized just how much of a liar Hillary really is.
Worst thing about this is that she may actually be the next president of the USA.
God help us.

dc98wdHhcjkwleHUnBce8gd87teibN9ys38y3uTgsHG02e9-ok my keyboard works!
Insurance is a ripoff.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:16:38 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 09:32:08 PM by Chef Ramsay

Tom Cruise as CIA’s Barry Seal in ‘Mena’: movie could derail Hillary Clinton, Jeb Bush

(1776 Channel) — Hollywood actor Tom Cruise is reportedly in talks to portray hefty renegade drug pilot Adler ‘Barry’ Seal, a central figure in a true story that involves one of America’s darkest secrets since the Kennedy assassination: CIA-sanctioned cocaine import/weapons export smuggling between Central America and Arkansas during the 1980s Iran-Contra affair. The project, tentatively titled Mena, will be distributed by Universal Pictures and directed by Doug Liman of Bourne Identity fame.

This studio theatrical release of the Barry Seal story featuring A-List actor Cruise could spell disaster for the 2016 presidential campaigns of Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush if the producers choose not to expunge politically explosive details from Seal’s clandestine life.

Governor William Jefferson Clinton (husband of Hillary Clinton) is alleged by an FBI/CIA whistleblower to have protected Seal’s Mena, Arkansas air base and flight operations and to have subsequently received quid pro quo CIA support that secured his meteoric rise to the U.S. Presidency.

Bill Clinton publicly denied those allegations when confronted by legendary White House correspondent Sarah McClendon.

*Seal is alleged to have blackmailed Vice President Herbert Walker Bush by threatening to release surveillance video of brothers George Walker and Jeb Bush using the family’s Beechcraft King Air turboprop to accept delivery of two kilos of cocaine during a 1985 DEA drug sting at an airport near Miami. Seal was brutally assassinated by members of the Medellin Cartel in Baton Rouge, Louisiana a short time later. Some reports claim that Seal’s body was found with Vice President Bush’s personal phone number still in his wallet.

The producers of Mena have at their disposal politically sensitive details about Seal’s life that the creators of Doublecrossed did not. The publication of Compromised (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCSCCGLCNYA) was a game changer that the next generation of Hollywood filmmakers cannot afford to ignore. If Liman, Cruise and the studio choose to detour the politically dangerous elephants in the room which comprise Seal’s life story as it is understood post-Compromised, they risk appearing dishonest or COMPROMISED themselves.

The enormity of the responsibility resting on the shoulders of Hollywood right now cannot be underestimated. As Mena enters the production cycle, Hollywood will have to examine itself.

If the powerful (some insiders would argue dangerous) Clinton and Bush political machines are rewarded with a Wiffle ball movie that ignores Clinton’s protection of Seal’s CIA activities and Reed’s claim that Seal knew about the Bush brothers DEA sting, the country will be worse off than before Universal optioned the screenplay.

Much more...http://1776channel.com/2015/02/tom-cruise-is-cias-barry-seal-in-mena-movie-could-derail-hillary-clinton-jeb-bush/
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:15:01 AM

Ex-charity exec who helped expose $500G Clinton Foundation donation faces legal threats

A former charity executive who helped expose a questionable $500,000 donation to the Clinton Foundation is now being threatened by her old bosses with a lawsuit seeking tens of thousands of dollars, FoxNews.com has learned.

Sue Veres Royal, former executive director at the Happy Hearts Fund, was initially quoted in a May 29 New York Times article that said the charity lured Bill Clinton to a 2014 gala only after offering a $500,000 donation to The Clinton Foundation. His office previously had turned down the charity’s invitations, but this time he accepted; the accompanying donation amounted to almost a quarter of the gala’s net proceeds.

Veres Royal, who spoke to FoxNews.com about the fallout from that report, is now embroiled in a legal battle with the charity. She filed a formal complaint June 4 with the New York attorney general’s Charities Bureau, as the charity itself threatened her with legal action for allegedly breaking her confidentiality agreement.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/06/20/ex-charity-exec-who-helped-expose-500g-clinton-award-stands-firm-in-face-legal/

stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:07:54 AM

Interesting post, Chef Ramsay. I was unfortunate enough to have lived in Arkansas while Slick Willy was Governor. Not unfortunate to have lived there, just unfortunate that it was while he was Gov. Arkansas is a beautiful state, and I loved it there. It was a great place to have spent a few years of my adolescence. Mena is a beautiful city too.

Now, I was just a young lad at the time, so I didn't pay much attention to Willy boy. But I remember when the Gennifer Flowers thing broke (look it up if you don't know about it) where he was diddling her and she filed a sexual harassment suit against him. And I remember hearing about Whitewater and the Mena thing too. I also remember when he ran for POTUS. I didn't live in Arkansas at the time, but I remember being in my Civics class in High School and we were discussing the upcoming election and saying who we would vote for if we would have been old enough. One girl in my class said she would vote for Clinton "because he was from the South and would do great things for us Southerners." I just laughed about that one.

Sorry, I know how corrupt the whole family is. None of them are trustworthy. It is a shame that the sheep are lapping up her BS like a 5-course meal.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:20:26 PM

Benghazi night call between Clinton and Obama withheld, documents show

New documents released by a federal court show President Obama called then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on the night of the 2012 Benghazi attack — but the contents are being withheld by the State Department.

It had previously been disclosed that Clinton and Obama spoke the night of the terror attacks. But the documents offer additional information about the timing of the call — after the initial attack on the U.S. consulate, but before the second wave where mortars hit the nearby CIA annex and killed former Navy SEALs Ty Woods and Glen Doherty.

The contents of the call, however, are being withheld, not because the information is classified but because the administration claims they represent internal deliberations about the 2012 terror assault.

The claim comes as Clinton also faces accusations that she withheld Benghazi-related emails from her private server in the trove of emails handed over to the State Department.

The contents of the call were only shared with Obama’s and Clinton’s closest aides. Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes sent an email on the call to State Department officials Jake Sullivan and Philippe Reines, and National Security Council spokeswoman Bernadette Meehan.

The email was released as part of an ongoing lawsuit by conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch.

The email on the Obama-Clinton phone call bears the subject line, “Call.” The text of the email says, “Readout of President’s Call to Secretary Clinton,” but the rest of the details are fully redacted. The State Department cited the so-called “B5″ exception for internal deliberations.

The emails also show that Rhodes, on the night of Sept. 11, 2012, and before the attack was over, endorsed a statement from Clinton that cited an anti-Islam Internet video.

That statement noted some tried to justify the assault “as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet.” Rhodes told Clinton’s aides that “we should let State Department statement be our comment for the night.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/06/29/benghazi-night-call-between-clinton-and-obama-withheld-documents-show/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:23:26 PM

Video: White House “disgusted” by Hillary e-mail scandal — and it’s getting worse

The issue of Hillary Clinton’s emails got deeper today. Not only did Hillary fail to give the State Department all of the work-related emails from her private server as she publicly stated, now it appears those she did submit may have been altered. That brings up all sorts of new questions about whether Hillary and her team have tampered with evidence in a government investigation:

Hillary Clinton withheld Benghazi-related emails from the State Department that detailed her knowledge of the scramble for oil contracts in Libya and the shortcomings of the NATO-led military intervention for which she advocated.

Clinton removed specific portions of other emails she sent to State, suggesting the messages were screened closely enough to determine which paragraphs were unfit to be seen by the public. …

Clinton selectively edited other portions of emails she declined to provide to the State Department.

For example, in July 2012, Clinton removed paragraphs from a Blumenthal memo that warned “simply completing the election…and fulfilling a list of proper democratic milestones may not create a true democracy.” Blumenthal also wrote — in sections that Clinton deleted before providing the document to State — that the government would likely be “founded on Sharia,” or Islamic laws.

The group advocating to implement Sharia, Ansar al-Sharia, is a designated terrorist group that played a role in the Benghazi attacks.

But Clinton hid how much she knew about that development.

This would present a huge legal issue for anyone whose name didn’t rhyme with Millary Minton. The Federal Records Act requires work-related communications to go to the National Archive, where the government determines what can and cannot be published for public review. That is why the Obama administration instructed its agencies not to use personal e-mails unless those communications were copied to official accounts, in order to comply with the FRA. Hillary and her team flat-out disregarded those directives and flouted the law in running their own private email system. Now, with records under subpoena by an official committee of Congress, it seems clear that Hillary and her team not only destroyed email subject to the subpoena but tampered with the evidence they did provide.

Any other government official would be looking at jail time for that kind of action. Sandy Berger got caught doing essentially the same thing with official government documents not under subpoena (presumably for the same purpose, to clean up after the Clintons), and traded his law license in exchange for not getting prosecuted. The chances of Hillary Clinton getting investigated for this by the Department of Justice are roughly nil while Barack Obama is President, but it’s certainly a good argument for keeping that authority away from Hillary by ensuring she doesn’t succeed Obama to the White House.

That’s not to say that the Obama administration is entirely enamored of her flouting of the law. Ron Fournier told MSNBC’s Morning Joe that they’re getting pretty “disgusted” by it:

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/06/29/video-white-house-disgusted-by-hillary-e-mail-scandal-and-its-getting-worse/

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 05:30:25 AM

Judicial Watch: Newly Released Documents Confirm White House Officials Set Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi Response

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released new State Department documents showing that Hillary Clinton and the State Department’s response to the Benghazi attack was immediately determined by top Obama White House officials, particularly Ben Rhodes, then-White House deputy strategic communications adviser, and Bernadette Meehan, a spokesperson for the National Security Council. The new documents were forced from the U.S. State Department under court order in a Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:14-cv-01511)).

Judicial Watch filed a FOIA request on June 13, 2014, and subsequently a lawsuit on September 4, 2014, seeking:

Any and all records concerning, regarding, or related to notes, updates, or reports created in response to the September 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya. This request includes, but is not limited to, notes taken by then Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton or employees of the Office of the Secretary of State during the attack and its immediate aftermath.

A September 11, 2012, email sent at 6:21 p.m. by State Department spokesperson Victoria Nuland to Meehan, Under Secretary for Management Patrick F. Kennedy, and Clinton’s personal aide Jacob Sullivan shows that the State Department deferred to the White House on the official response to the Benghazi attack. Referencing pending press statements by Barack Obama and Clinton, Nuland wrote: “We are holding for Rhodes clearance. BMM, pls advise asap.”

Meehan responded three minutes later, at 6:24 p.m.: “Ben is good with these and is on with Jake now too.”

Rhodes sent an email at 9:48 p.m. to senior White House and State officials on the issue: “We should let the State Department statement be our comment for the night.”

An email from Meehan, sent at 10:15 p.m. on September 11 to Rhodes, Nuland, Sullivan, Kennedy and Clinton aide Philippe Reines, further confirms the White House approval of Hillary Clinton’s statement tying the Benghazi terrorist attack to an Internet video: “All, the Department of State just released the following statement. Per Ben [Rhodes’] email below, this should be the USG comment for the night.”

The “USG comment” turned out to be Clinton’s notorious public statement, made hours after the initial terrorist attack, falsely suggesting that the Benghazi assault was a “response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet.”

Rhodes emailed Meehan, Sullivan and Reines at 11:45 p.m. on September 11, writing, “Fyi – we are considering releasing this tonight.” The next line is redacted. The email also included a “Readout of President’s Call to Secretary Clinton,” the contents of which are also completely redacted.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-newly-released-documents-confirm-white-house-officials-set-hillary-clintons-benghazi-response/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: