Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:39:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Totalitarianism  (Read 345711 times)
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:00:48 AM

I would be interested in iamnotback's opinion on advice I have put out to various people re exfiltration (emigration):

You must spend at least EIGHT WEEKS (bare minimum) in ANY candidate country before considering moving there.  And not an eight week vacation: you need to talk with lawyers (immigration and investment matters), and eat the food (if you don't like it, don't move there), mixing it up with the locals (to see if you would get along OK).

Agreed. And I think you really need to live in a place for a year, before you realize you just can't tolerate something you thought you would be able to.

And never, never ever invest big money (house or business) until you've lived there for some years. We call them "virgins" because they come here and have to make all the same mistakes we did. Even we warn them, they don't listen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:34:36 AM

wew https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/buckle-up-for-the-biggest-tax-increase-in-american-history/
iamnotback

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:58:35 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2016, 07:12:20 PM by iamnotback

Ah never mind all that nonsense, for the Westerners are fucking themselves over by not realizing that Wikileaks is run by Soros and Rothschilds, so there is no hope of the Westerners ever doing any thing politically that is correct, for they are idolize their fucking enslaver. The sheep are so fooled, they can never fight their way out of a wet paper bag. The problem is the system of voting to award centralization of authority. There really is no solution to the fact that democracy and collective governance is inherently corrupt. Make yourself as invisible as possible. Prepare to fight to the death if they come with boots on our necks at our homesteads. Instead realize they are much more likely to whittle us down economically and via general war as necessary.

For USA citizens, we get a $100K foreign earned income exclusion (need to live outside the USA 331 days per year), but I need to see how that interacts with this payroll (FICA) tax and also AMT (alternative minimum tax). If I am earning more than that, then get an alternative citizenship. I don't know if you have similar expat benefits as an Australian citizen?

If ever the elite cut off all my options, I will go live in the mountains some where and survive off the land. The challenge would be meat. Probably need to raise chickens and pigs. And need weapons to defend off thieves. I'd probably prefer to South America, than Philippines because of the lower population density.

If not thinking about kids and their education, I would say we'd be best to combine our funds, go buy a large acreage in Argentina or Chile, and think split up the title but keep it contiguous. Buying a larger acreage would give us a better price per hectare and would allow us to choose something with flowing water and nice features.

I don't have funds right now, but I am working hard on getting myself out of the health problem I am currently in. I am scheduling a flight to Singapore for December or first week January to go get endoscopy and all the diagnostics, so can determine what is wrong with the inside of my digestive system. My theory is that the hole in my stomach in May 2012 when I was hospitalized in ER and ICU (potentially fatal event) had burned my organs inside the abdominal cavity so badly that when they healed, they melded together. I suspect my stomach is attached to either my liver and/or my intestine or my small intestine has melded to itself creating a "blind loop" or some sort of deformity. This causes all this dysfunction I have which makes me seem like a manic depressive person, but this is the ramifications of 4 years of suffering this ailment. So probably surgery is needed. Other possibility is my gut microflora was populated by bad bacteria or there are perforations that are leaking it. So then there are other possible treatment options such as fecal transplant, which the National Research Hospital in Singapore started doing as of 2014. So I am just trying to be as productive as I can until I make it to Singapore. And trying to find the funds to go treated, so I can get back to the level of production I was capable of before this illness. Realize that computer software engineers of my caliber earning $150K + $million stock options. I am working right now on a new programming language which I think will replace Java and JavaScript and I have very specific technical reasons to think so. So you can imagine a job from for example Google might be in the offering should I get that project to fruition. As well, that project is a precursor or adjunct to social networking style crypto-token and blockchain that I still have plans to do. I have excellent names for both projects. The PL is Boost. I can't tell you the name for the crypto project yet, but the name is excellent according to those who've I shared. My problem is my health debacle. But we are trying to get is sorted. It was only recently that I became aware that my diagnosis for NAFLD (fatty liver disease) is correlated to SIBO (small intestinal bacteria overgrowth) because the portal vein supplies 70% of the blood to the liver but it originates from the small intestine. So if you have bacterial overflow then you liver becomes destroyed. So then of course the immune system goes crazy which messes up your brain, energy and everything collapses into extremely bad health. I am fighter. I run and do 12+ hour fasting every day. I struggle through this delirium and the dark circles around my eyes due to the liver disease, gut dysbiosis and all the bad peripheral effects thereof.

Note I regret not going to Singapore in 2015 when I had funds from my angel investors. At the time, I only was aware of a doctor in Australia who was doing fecal transplants and I wasn't aware of "blind loop" and SIBO correlations. And it was 2016 that I got the NAFLD diagnosis via ultrasound in Davao. I also got negative test results for Hepa B &C, HIV, and cancer markers. In 2015, Australia seemed too expensive for the funds I had, I thought maybe I could get a project completed first, and I have a friend in Australia who has the same doctor who does the fecal transplants there, and I heard that doctor loves to use a lot of antibiotics so I became wary. I've since become aware that Singapore apparently has an excellent medical system and this high-tech research hospitals. And given I know more now about the potential causes of my ailment, then I am more eager. Also in the intervening year, I had dosed with so many anti-virals and anti-bacterials, such as 1 month of tetracycline, oregano oil, curcumin in large doses. So I think I cleared up any possibility that it was some systemic viral or bacterial infection causing this. So I am more focused now on a physical deformity or bad microflora as the likely diagnosis. So I am more emboldened and confident now that going to Singapore might actually pinpoint the problem. I hate to waste funds which is why I was hesitant in 2015.

I got a feedback wondering if my "manic depressive" behavior was causing my illness. No to the extent my behavior is erratic that way, it is the physical ailment which is causing the massive struggle mentally, emotionally, and energy wise. I explain it some more detail here. I would note to this person and all readers that afaik Chron's disease is not any where near as debilitating as my condition. Chron's can be managed with medications. I think it could also possibly be cured with FMT (fecal microflora transplant). I think it doesn't cause the extreme symptoms I have. I have something seriously messed up inside and it probably a physical deformity due to the 3 days of burning my internal organs in a stomach acid bath. At the time, my stomach had bloated up like a pregnant woman because my organs were bleeding fluid. And my doctor said I might need surgery and I might not survive. Somehow I survived that hell on earth experience (burning alive non-stop for 3 days without pain killers) without surgery. But the low-tech doctors here did not properly followup with MRI and endoscopy to make sure it healed properly. Nor do they have any diagnostics here for making sure the microflora has normalized after that sort of acute perforated ulcer. Read this!

http://www.meb.uni-bonn.de/dtc/primsurg/docbook/html/x3617.html

Also after reading the above, note that when I visited my filipino doctor out-patient after the hospitalization incident, he seemed very incompetent to me in terms of the way he analyzed the extreme fatigue and other very bad reaction I had to the antibiotics he subscribed to me and then the fungal infection I developed. Also while in his office there was an American guy in his 30s who had received a "J-pop" operation from this doctor (where they bypass I think the small intestine or something like that) and this guy was really screwed up. The doctor had done a poor job on the surgery and this patient had been in extreme pain for years and was on morphine. And I asked why in the hell did he do surgery in the Philippines (the filipino surgeons are the ones who butchered my right eye), and he just said lack of funds. So that is why I didn't also allow that doctor to do any invasive procedures on me. And the recent female doctor who diagnosed me with NAFLD also wanted to do an endoscopy but she wanted general anesthesia and I don't trust these filipinos. And I don't trust they can even really know what they are looking at, so it is a wasted procedure. For example, she doesn't know anything about SIBO, "blind loop", etc. She didn't even consider those possibilities. So that is why I am in the condition I am in now, because of the horrible filipino doctors. Absolutely horrible! Do not get medical treatment in the Philippines!

Btw, my digestive system talks a lot. It is often making very audible bubbling and squeaking noises. That is not normal. Never had that before this ailment.

Our other threat is nuclear war:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/war/the-last-caliph/

I did some research after the Fukushima reactor disaster, and the currents and trade winds turn in opposite directions on the northern and southern hemispheres, just as the water circles the bowl in counterclockwise direction in the southern hemisphere. Apparently this will mitigate to some extent the nuclear fallout transferring between northern and southern hemispheres.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:20:35 PM

Just finished watching the final USA Presidential debate. Don't know why I watched it. Curious I guess.

It is going to be interesting to see what transpires.

Any way, my opinion remains we must focus on our individual lives.

And I am not doomsday per se. We may be able to live out our lives in modern society.

When you have kids, the issue is complicated by the fact that the State is indoctrinating your kids and polluting their minds in the education system and via the mass media. This devolves into the general population becoming indoctrinated and you can't escape this any where.

Even Asia and Latin America are falling into this mind programming, but it is much less devolved than it is in West.

If you have kids, I guess pick the place you think you can reasonably tolerate.

For myself personally, I am just trying to choose a direction within which I can remain personally productive, unfettered (unobstructed and unharassed), and which allows to continue my love of sports and getting outdoors in God's creation. I like rural areas and wide open spaces. But I also like modern cities and technology.

Each of you have different situations and perspectives. So my choices wouldn't apply to every reader.
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 03:12:56 AM

Just finished watching the final USA Presidential debate. Don't know why I watched it. Curious I guess.

It is going to be interesting to see what transpires.

Any way, my opinion remains we must focus on our individual lives.

And I am not doomsday per se. We may be able to live out our lives in modern society.

When you have kids, the issue is complicated by the fact that the State is indoctrinating your kids and polluting their minds in the education system and via the mass media. This devolves into the general population becoming indoctrinated and you can't escape this any where.

Even Asia and Latin America are falling into this mind programming, but it is much less devolved than it is in West.

If you have kids, I guess pick the place you think you can reasonably tolerate.

For myself personally, I am just trying to choose a direction within which I can remain personally productive, unfettered (unobstructed and unharassed), and which allows to continue my love of sports and getting outdoors in God's creation. I like rural areas and wide open spaces. But I also like modern cities and technology.

Each of you have different situations and perspectives. So my choices wouldn't apply to every reader.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjPQ82vTaes
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:05:04 AM

Hillary vs. Trump debate comments

I watched the debate carefully.  The Donald perhaps did a little better this time than in the previous two debates, but (IMO) he needed a Home Run / Knock Out.  And he did not get it.

The MainStream Media and .gov collusion along with the unusually skillful liar Hillary make her the likely next President.  If that means anything to the direction of your lives (anyone), then you need to start planning now (start planning yesterday even better).

Hillary is very polished and an exceptionally accomplished Liar.  Around halfway through the debate, I turned to my wife and told her that had I been the one debating her, I would have gotten my ass kicked...

I regret that the American people have not seen through her lies and corruption.  What has come out (Wikileaks emails, the O'Keefe videos showing the sleaze and illegality of the Democrat Party, Hillary's various lies and hypocrisy (Goldman-Sachs speeches, the Klinton Krime Family Foundation, etc.) should have all been more than enough to bury her.  But, it has not.

Unless there is a Big Surprise out there (a BREXIT or extreme health problems), she is the next POTUS.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:31:11 PM

W.r.t. to upthread discussion:

There is at least one constant, inviolably by the Gaussian distribution, which is that the elite-most will always be able to manipulate the psychology of the masses and that will never change.

So if you think you will overrule their political power by any means, then you are futilely attempting to violate the inviolable Gaussian distribution.

I agree that individual empowerment via technology which can't be centralized is a reduction of the efficacy of political power. Problem is that most everything can be centralized via political force, especially when we put Smart meters on every home that track every movement and action every where.

To align with what Rothshild and Soros appear to be doing with Wikileaks, i.e. the manipulative/blackmail destruction of the nation-states in order to usher in global monetary and governance systems, a crypto-currency which is global, widely adopted, and stored on a blockchain seems to be synergistic to their goals.

If we can also put some anonymity technology in it which only the TPTB can violate, they will love this even more. Because it means privacy for the common person, but TPTB can blackmail anyone they wish to. Based on all my in-depth study of anonymity technology, it is impossible to be anonymous to the NSA if they want to track you they can. But TPTB are not going to have the resources to track every person who is using anonymity very carefully. They will have to pick those targets which are most valuable to them.

So my goal is to create something popular and further the inexorable and inevitable move towards globalism, while also providing the common person many new capabilities and also offer investors an enormous opportunity.

Enough of the bullshit about defeating TPTB, let's get on with competing with Mark Zuckerberg and the best of the best in the Silicon valley.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:49:45 PM

I watched the debate carefully.  The Donald perhaps did a little better this time than in the previous two debates, but (IMO) he needed a Home Run / Knock Out.  And he did not get it.

The Economist is owned by the Rothschild's extended clan, so what ever they write should be viewed with more importance since Rothshild is in control of Wikileaks and can thus largely control the outcomes via exposé:

http://www.economist.com/news/business/21709071-candidates-fan-base-has-what-it-takes-support-new-tv-service-channelling-trump

OROBTC, I disagree. I think the polls are all rigged on purpose by Rothschilds (not by Clinton). He has something up his sleeve. I think you should read my blog and comments at the end of it more carefully:

https://steemit.com/society/@anonymint/the-red-pill-blue-pill-election-nyc-slumlord-vs-globalists
iamnotback

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 10:02:36 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2016, 10:29:33 PM by iamnotback

Crooked Hillary in detail:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/anonymous-v-hillary/

Make sure you understand the global elite. Clinton is just a pawn being manipulated now by Wikileaks and Anonymous (both of which are controlled by the global elite).
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 11:11:51 PM

Crooked Hillary in detail:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/anonymous-v-hillary/

Make sure you understand the global elite. Clinton is just a pawn being manipulated now by Wikileaks and Anonymous (both of which are controlled by the global elite).

If Wikileaks is infiltrated by the global elite, a whistleblower would know if a leak exposing the global elite got suppressed, no?

Anonymous has definitely been infiltrated by the global elite, but I don't know how much this matters. Anonymous still chugs on. People get caught and give up acquaintances all the time. There will always be more Anonymous.
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:27:08 AM

Zero Hedge just pulled (deleted) an article with a Soros video involving US elections.  And just when I had a snappy response.

I don't have any doubts about the Rothschilds being extremely influential, maybe Soros is even a LACKEY of theirs.  Whether or not the NWO / Global Elite is as powerful as many say, well I don't know.  But, in the end, it does not make a whole lot of difference in how we act as individuals.

They just stay the f*** out of my way, or mostly, I'll pay a (low) amount to the Global Parasites (by "Going Galt"), and as long as they don't f*** with our bearing business or try to take away our gold & guns, then I'll let others deal with them.

It does look like $hillary is going to be our next POTUS.  Ick.  Ugh.
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 10:16:19 AM

"It does look like $hillary is going to be our next POTUS.  Ick.  Ugh."

I'm not buying it.

OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:03:08 PM

vokain (and others interested)

There is no doubt that Trump rallies are MUCH bigger and enthusiastic than $hillary rallies.  My wife and I went to one some 5 weeks ago, the energy and enthusiasm were very high.  I have heard that it is the opposite at the Hyena Rodent rallies...

It seems that many are strongly pro-Trump, in HRC's case, they are NOT pro-HRC as much as anti-Trump.  I have yet to meet even ONE $hillary supporter who actually is enthusiastic about here.  The few I know who like her (like some of my female cousins) just HATE Trump, I do know (and not interested in guessing) why.

There is discussion here that maybe the polls are "missing" Trump supporters.  I don't know.  But, the polls did get BREXIT wrong...
iamnotback

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:36:42 AM

Now others are picking up on what I (and Armstrong) were writing:

https://steemit.com/money/@dollarvigilante/brexit-ii-is-donald-trump-a-false-flag

Trump is the way for the Joe Blows get to blow up the system and then the economic collapse (and war) gets laid on Trump's lap.
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 07:43:40 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2016, 12:54:15 PM by vokain

Now others are picking up on what I (and Armstrong) were writing:

https://steemit.com/money/@dollarvigilante/brexit-ii-is-donald-trump-a-false-flag

Trump is the way for the Joe Blows get to blow up the system and then the economic collapse (and war) gets laid on Trump's lap.

I wouldn't have any other captain of the ship if we're heading into uncharted waters. It's do or die and I want Trump at the helm. Russia is saying to the US, either we vote Trump or it's war. Seems war follows a channel of less resistance with Crooked. Trump has wealth in real estate and the hospitality industries. Peace is simply better for business on the aggregate.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:11:54 PM

My plan is to simply leave Australia, I just hate it here, the safety culture drives me bonkers.

I will most likely go to Baguio, the climate is similar to what I am used to, there's some decent schools there & it's far enough away from parasite relatives.
Apart from the occasional earthquake, it looks pleasant.
Sad to learn you are not happy about the living conditions in Australia. Since, it is your country why not find a way of solving the problem so that others too are affected positively instead of fleeing out of the country?
I think this will be the best solution in my personal humble opinion.
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1414

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 08:18:38 PM

My plan is to simply leave Australia, I just hate it here, the safety culture drives me bonkers.

I will most likely go to Baguio, the climate is similar to what I am used to, there's some decent schools there & it's far enough away from parasite relatives.
Apart from the occasional earthquake, it looks pleasant.

I imagined Australia was so large it was possible to just drive 50 miles outside a city and be far from government and have as much land as you like and so on.   I was thinking the west coast was nice.   New Zealand with all its varied climates seems amazing, a childhood friend came from there with some great photos of each terrain always seemed like the perfect place impossible to be bored

People actually come from Australia to UK, no idea why because it only rains here Tongue

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
trollercoaster
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:20:53 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2016, 01:46:40 AM by trollercoaster

Australia is beautiful, but it's impossible to escape the nanny statism that I find so unpleasant and asphyxiating. It intrudes on all aspects of life, even 1000 kilometres away from any city you have local councils (which should not even legally exist) taking direct orders from the United Nations ( http://oceania.iclei.org )

Even the fucking schools are infiltrated with marxists, social workers and psychologists that meddle with your kids ( http://www.safeschoolscoalition.org.au ) , the establishment has total control over your life here.

I'm not paranoid, a criminal or a tin foiler, I just want to be left the fuck alone, and you can't escape it here, I have friends who have tried to dig in their heels and fight against it, and lost everything.

I would rather live a simple life in a 3rd world country than as a feudal serf down under.

iamnotback

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 04:55:21 AM

trollercoaster, without kids could one live in a cabin in a rural setting with an Internet connection and solar and be removed from regulatory interference?

Or would those councils send the inspectors to your rural abode?

Isn't your problem due to your kids mostly? Many of us are dreaming of living in Australia than where we are now. I appreciate you sharing this information with us.

Could we like-minded libertarians form our own small community of privately owned land (maybe in another country)? (of course all people have differences and arguments and it would be the same even amongst Libertarians)
trollercoaster
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 05:54:04 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2016, 06:06:15 AM by trollercoaster

It really depends how isolated you want to be, there's areas with low population that would likely not have local councils, but also likely to have nothing else around, you could live there and not get harassed. I would not recommend Tasmania or Victoria though, they are heavily controlled by the Greens, same for the small hippie beach towns scattered around the country.

Most of the wilderness areas are also out of bounds, no camping, fishing, hunting, etc, which also kills the appeal of living in these areas, you're literally left with nothing to do.

New Zealand is better in this regard, they are not locked out of public land, but for how long, who knows.

Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: