Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:46:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Totalitarianism  (Read 345711 times)
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 09:16:59 PM

I just noticed something quite peculiar on the final Denver mural. It appears the Russian flag and the USA flag are merged!

Now apply those same detective skills to your theory and see where it leads you.  Wink I'll get you started--I noticed already that there aren't any bankers in that mural.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
THX 1138

Activity: 208
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 09:28:32 PM

I just noticed something quite peculiar on the final Denver mural. It appears the Russian flag and the USA flag are merged!
I just retrieved this interview with the artist I read a while back:

"Leo Tanguma, the Chicano muralist perhaps best known by Colorado travelers and the subcultural blogosphere of paranoid doomsday theorists for his dramatic murals at Denver International Airport, creates his complicated pieces through an organic, multi-step process that weaves Mexican heritage, world history, spirituality, progressive social ideals, and personal anecdotes...

"Children of the World Dream of Peace” and “In Peace and Harmony with Nature,” the murals that Tanguma created for Level 5 of the Jeppesen Terminal at DIA, were almost never to be: Tanguma barely made the proposal submission deadline.  As of this year, he has completed dozens of murals at various public venues across six states, painting themes of childhood courage and idealism, environmentalism, multiculturalism, and Tanguma’s uncanny signature of socially-conscientious spirituality...

The conspiracy theorists have interpreted it in the most naive way, I could say, like they think I advocate war and all these horrible stories..."

http://www.zingmagazine.com/drupal/node/2039
suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 09:35:07 PM

Now apply those same detective skills to your theory and see where it leads you.  Wink I'll get you started--I noticed already that there aren't any bankers in that mural.

Artifacts like the pyramids and structures built monuments are used to give people knowledge before the events occur, simply because there is a universal or spiritual law the 1% have to follow.

It's why shit like 9/11 signs were put in so much media in shit to tell us before hand.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 09:35:48 PM

I just retrieved this interview with the artist I read a while back:

"Leo Tanguma, the Chicano muralist perhaps best known by Colorado travelers and the subcultural blogosphere of paranoid doomsday theorists for his dramatic murals at Denver International Airport, creates his complicated pieces through an organic, multi-step process that weaves Mexican heritage, world history, spirituality, progressive social ideals, and personal anecdotes...

"Children of the World Dream of Peace” and “In Peace and Harmony with Nature,” the murals that Tanguma created for Level 5 of the Jeppesen Terminal at DIA, were almost never to be: Tanguma barely made the proposal submission deadline.  As of this year, he has completed dozens of murals at various public venues across six states, painting themes of childhood courage and idealism, environmentalism, multiculturalism, and Tanguma’s uncanny signature of socially-conscientious spirituality...

The conspiracy theorists have interpreted it in the most naive way, I could say, like they think I advocate war and all these horrible stories..."

I like his theory. As a poet who has to read people interpret their work (weirdly and very badly sometimes). There's a lot of misreading in art--sometimes for the better. I once read a reviewer say that a love poem i wrote was the best 911 poem he ever read.    

trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 09:46:02 PM

environmentalism, multiculturalism, and Tanguma’s uncanny signature of socially-conscientious spirituality...

The conspiracy theorists have interpreted it in the most naive way, I could say, like they think I advocate war and all these horrible stories..."[/i]

He advocates exactly that without even knowing it, when he has been indoctrinated his entire life to worship these ideals.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 09:53:49 PM

environmentalism, multiculturalism, and Tanguma’s uncanny signature of socially-conscientious spirituality...

The conspiracy theorists have interpreted it in the most naive way, I could say, like they think I advocate war and all these horrible stories..."[/i]

He advocates exactly that without even knowing it, when he has been indoctrinated his entire life to worship these ideals.

Did you meet him? Psychoanalyze him? Know his mom, his sister, a family friend? Or are you just saying that because it fits the narrative you want?

The artist said what his art meant. Kind of presumptuous to state otherwise.

suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 09:54:19 PM

OMG. Not this again. The murals at the Denver airport depict a unification against Russia--notice no Russian kid in the peaceful flag waving ceremony and the scimitar in the hands of the gas masked boogie man, and when did a gargoyle mean Satan? As for the pentagram, if you mash together enough landmarks you'll get a pentagram. There's probably dozens upon dozens the tin foil hat brigade missed since they stopped at the first (most convenient) one.

You will pull illogic from the bowels of your religious devotion to debunking anything that would lead any credence to faith. Yet you don't look in the mirror at your own religious faith in doing so.

All I can say is continue on to your destiny. You won't have to wait long.

The banksters worship the Great Pyramids because they both believe they are a superior race that comes from alien visits, they also view these great structures as Kings triumph over God. Obviously the Denver airport and Georgia Guidestones are the only 2 significant landmarks constructed in the USA by the ruling elite to tell us their plans.

And it is so ironic that the locations happen to form a star over the USA that are symbolic of Jesus Christ's 5 wounds (hands, feet, and forehead).

Even Robert C Christian did not plan to build the Georgia Guidestones at the location they were built. The location was suggested to him by a christian.

Edit: why the hell would you take images of global death and destruction with a subsequent peace where there is a woman holding the hexagram star wrapped around the blades of war, and pigeon hole that to some obscure interpretation about Russia. Because you want to fit the facts to your confirmation bias. You don't go with the common sense interpretation.

Edit#2: everything that conflicts with your hate of God is tinfoil conspiracy, yet you take what is a common sense imagery depicting death and destruction and form some tinfoil conspiracy involving Russia. Where is your consistency in logic?

Edit#3: who had the incentive to do this? Even the runways form a Nazi swastika:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Denver_Airport_conspiracy_theories

Edit#4: http://www.crystalinks.com/gargoyles.html

Often gargoyles were used to assist the Church in conveying messages to the common people. Due to literacy being uncommon, images were the best way to constantly convey ideas. Gargoyles were used as a representation of evil. It is thought that they were used to scare people into coming to church, reminding them that the end of days is near. It is also thought that their presence assured congregants that evil is kept outside of the churchÕs walls. However, some medieval clergy viewed gargoyles as a form of idolatry.

Gargoyles represent evil. They are also symbolic of the human weaknesses of idolatry and inability to fear evil.

Why are there so many gargoyles in Europe and so few in the USA. Hmmm.

The first time I saw a gargoyle as child, I inherently knew it was evil. And I wasn't seeing them regularly on my church or other buildings.

holy christ, how much shit do you know it just never fuc*ing ends nor my learning.

THX 1138

Activity: 208
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:01:30 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2015, 10:13:09 PM by THX 1138

How can anyone other than the artist reliably assert just what motivated him, as we are not in his head. And there are likely to be both conscious and subconcious factors at work in its creation and meaning - some of the most powerful art is often at its essence mysterious; the antithesis of logic.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:19:26 PM

It fits the narrative that seems logical to me, and you have your own interpretation, maybe I am wrong I wont lose sleep about it if I am..

To me it looks like more hubris from the elite.

TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:22:22 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2015, 10:59:24 PM by TPTB_need_war

Again, the murals are an inkblot for every tin foil hat to throw whatever meme they are currently harboring at. It's weird and vague enough to entice suspicion and grant the imagination its wildest fantasy. But I guess we'll find out 2018, won't we.

The point is who created that and why?

Judge for yourself:

http://www.jayweidner.com/TheCulling2.html

http://theinternationalcoalition.blogspot.com/2011/03/enigma-of-denver-airport_03.html

http://www.westword.com/news/dia-conspiracies-take-off-5095058

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Ansbacher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBclR3WSsEE

Swanee Hunt a big believer in social engineering. Just like the messages on the Georgia Guidestones, they sound nice until you really consider what they truly mean. You will need very strong powers of discernment to detect the unintentional evil in her ideology in the above linked video.

America was isolationist. We wanted to mind our own business and our own families. She is a globalist at heart. Typical outcome for a bored, spoiled daughter of a billionaire. Why doesn't she ask herself who instigated these wars (Yugoslavia and Iraq).

https://www.ricksteves.com/watch-read-listen/read/understanding-yugoslavia

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 11:16:48 PM

Just like the messages on the Georgia Guidestones, they sound nice until you really consider what they truly mean.

According to wikipedia those messages were likely intended to be read by survivors of a nuclear war (which was widely feared in the 60s-70s, and it may be hard to appreciate that perspective now). I guess that is speculation, but certainly plausible. Taken in that context the meaning is quite different.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 01:46:59 AM

Exactly, and now that we have the artist in his own words talking about this painting, it looks more John Lennon's Imagine saying "Hasta la vista" to the War Pigs than a How-to guide for a NWO created by bankers. I'm not going to argue the point anymore as I just woke up and want to play CK and get some writing done and think the matter is done (for me).

tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:37:28 AM

Artifacts like the pyramids and structures built monuments are used to give people knowledge before the events occur, simply because there is a universal or spiritual law the 1% have to follow.

It's why shit like 9/11 signs were put in so much media in shit to tell us before hand.

I see the combining of the flags representing nations hostile each other coming together: Pakistan / India, GBR / Russia, Palestine / Israel. Pretty simple.

As for the Pyramids giving people knowledge before events occur, I think it is exactly the opposite; they commemorate a period in history.

To give you an idea,

Great Pyramid: direct representation of the northern hemisphere at ratio of 1:43,200

3 Giza pyramids: representation of Orion's Belt ('as above so below'), dedication to Osiris.

Sphinx: Geological weathering of enclosure dated up to 12,000 BC - Lion bodied monument stares at horizon, possibly at constellation of Leo which was last at such a point around 10,800 BC

Precession of the Equinoxes, the process that sees all constellations move across the night sky at a rate of 72 years per 1 degree. New sign every 30 degrees (72 x 30 = 2,160). Total time ("Great Year") 25,940 years for one cycle.

Mythology: Hundreds of cultures have ancient myths describing similar things, from Iran to India to the Sabians to Bible, Koran, Torah etc. Humanity was punished by the gods however someone was warned in advance. A great flood came destroying everything, few survived. Luckily a civilising figure appeared afterwards and taught the survivors agriculture, building etc etc. He is always seen as a bearded man who came across the sea. This story is always encoded with numbers, and the numbers are always derived from precessional numbers.

All in all, pyramids have nothing to do with the 1%, however mathematics are definitely encoded in the structure. What better way to pass down knowledge than math or story?

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 05:01:19 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2015, 06:40:44 AM by TPTB_need_war

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Ansbacher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBclR3WSsEE

Swanee Hunt a big believer in social engineering. Just like the messages on the Georgia Guidestones, they sound nice until you really consider what they truly mean. You will need very strong powers of discernment to detect the unintentional evil in her ideology in the above linked video.

America was isolationist. We wanted to mind our own business and our own families. She is a globalist at heart. Typical outcome for a bored, spoiled daughter of a billionaire. Why doesn't she ask herself who instigated these wars (Yugoslavia and Iraq).

https://www.ricksteves.com/watch-read-listen/read/understanding-yugoslavia

I wasn't able to complete my research and thoughts on this topic before falling asleep. So I was laying in bed when I woke up thinking more about this.

Of course, Swanee Hunt is correct that men often have the view to cordon off their space and protect their own, and women often have an integrating philosophy. And of course it is also correct (which Armstrong has explained in his blogs) that assimilating immigrants with the English language and the addictive American culture (and addictive also because there was so much freedom and economic opportunity if you worked hard and a wide open West to populate) is the reason the USA had less trouble with multiculturalism than Europe has had.

But it isn't as simple as she wishes that anyone could top-down engineer these outcomes. What stands out for me in my analysis of her, is that she reminds me of the baby boomer women in the USA who want to meddle in everyone else's affairs. They think they can fix everyone else. It is once again meddling with nature and the humanist concept that man is in control and is superior to nature.

Rather I have taken to Armstrong like a magnet, because rather than trying to engineer outcomes, he has tried to scientifically categorize the innate cycles and patterns of nature as they are and not as we wish they would be.

Perhaps the experience of multicultural conflict in Yugoslavia probably forebodes some of the future of Europe ahead. I'll have more to comment about that in the Martin Armstrong thread shortly.

Specifically how this relates to the Denver airport, we had a globalist artist type Charles Ansbacher in charge of the weird attributes at the Denver airport, who was married to another delusional globalist idealist, the daughter of a billionaire oilman in Swanee Hunt.

The boomers have thought of themselves as the leaders of the modern world (brought us out of WW2 and horse+carriage age into the modern age) and have been the most selfish generation in our lifetimes. For example I am confident my mother equates (conflates) the independence of the washing machine with feminism at some subconscious level.

In short, what I see in the Denver airport is this bourgeois, white, boomer, artist, hippie culture manifesting as "we can fix the world" overlaid with the influences of the Rockefeller foundation and its funding of the focus groups which promulgated feminism, environmentalism, anthropocentric climate change, peak oil, and all other Malthusian, humanistic doom and control.

All of which my boomer mother subscribes to. So you can imagine our relationship has been strained at times unless I hold my tongue. My father I don't know. But surely some of that is in him too. As a good attorney, he is more quiet about his true philosophy. I can only judge mostly by his actions.

My goal as an X gen is to break free from this.

So in hindsight could I as a man have prevented myself from going to the Philippines, thus preventing myself from losing an eye and otensibly acquiring some bizarre infection which has wrecked havoc on my life and production the past several years. My thought is we are not in control of this as much as we think we are. My destiny was probably decided by the circumstances and what I had to overcome (break free of) and learn in this life.

I am very wary of people who claim they can mastermind engineer the world. I am very attuned to those who have claimed to sample the world and used a pattern matching engine to find repeating cycles.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 05:34:43 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2015, 07:24:35 AM by TPTB_need_war

How can anyone other than the artist reliably assert just what motivated him, as we are not in his head. And there are likely to be both conscious and subconcious factors at work in its creation and meaning - some of the most powerful art is often at its essence mysterious; the antithesis of logic.

Exactly, and now that we have the artist in his own words talking about this painting, it looks more John Lennon's Imagine saying "Hasta la vista" to the War Pigs than a How-to guide for a NWO created by bankers. I'm not going to argue the point anymore as I just woke up and want to play CK and get some writing done and think the matter is done (for me).

I have a better understanding now having contemplated some research on who was in charge of the art and capstone at the airport.

An artist (among 39 artists chosen to produce artwork at the airport) was chosen likely for his desire to paint themes which are consistent with these globalist delusions about man perfecting the past travails of man. If we can only eliminate tribal traditions and integrate multiculturalism and if these Harvard educated technocrats can engineer it then we can fix the world and finally have our hippie nirvana.

<--- I suspect you are a baby boomer and went through this religious phase as well

I read (last night) in Tanguma own words that at first he was only supposed to paint one mural, but then he kept painting more for 3 years. So one can safely assume the man in charge Charles Ansbacher liked what he saw and allowed him to continue. (If I am not mistaken, he said he was to paid $100,000 for one mural, which seemed ridiculously high, or maybe it was $10,000...I was very sleepy when reading last night)

Also there is some contention about Tanguma's claims that he painted only what he wanted to. Some have claimed that in 1995, he said he painted the themes he was told to paint, but in his own words he later denies this. Note I believe I read the man only has a 6th grade formal education (ain't that dandy we have a man with an elementary school education and some multiculturalism chip on his shoulder due to his ill treatment in Texas as a child, painting the murals that will be seen by up to 110 million passengers per year).

And that man in charge coordinated with local business leaders including apparently the Denver region Freemasons who he said provided the time capsule and capstone.

The project was accused of being a massive political corruption, spectacularly overbudget at $5.2 billion, and so many contractors were hired and fired along the way.

So as usual the upper echelons of the Freemasons, the political class, and the artist class (Hollywood et al) all got paid off handsomely and Rockefeller et al got their desired symbolism IN YOUR FACE CATTLE GENTILES.

It could just be coincidental that you have this artist globalist type guy in charge and they just happen to select a guy who likes to paint globalist delusions, and it could be coincidental that he was originally scheduled to paint only 1 mural but ended up painting for 3 years. And the entire globalist crap that is going on right now in the world could all be coincidental. That surely is Armstrong's theory. It might just be an outcome of humanism and the natural devolution of civilizations.

No matter how you interpret it, government has grown too big and evil when anything with such themes of multiculturalism, war, and United Nations idealism is incorporated into what is essentially a public works utility. It is indicative of the Industrial Age that is holding us back (funneling us through high fixed capital cost infrastructure rather the individual enabling technologies which has been my persistent theme in the Economic Devastation thread). Flying cars (which I blogged about 3 years ago) can render these globalist delusions irrelevant (w.r.t to funneling people through airports).

I recognized at a very early age that technology was independence. And that was my best chance for breaking free.

Edit: I chuckled at the irony when Tanguma lamented that how there were so many different criticisms of his art as he was painting them. Dude multiculturalism idealism doesn't generally work! Your delusions were revealed to you.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 06:22:27 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2015, 06:37:15 AM by TPTB_need_war

Just like the messages on the Georgia Guidestones, they sound nice until you really consider what they truly mean.

According to wikipedia those messages were likely intended to be read by survivors of a nuclear war (which was widely feared in the 60s-70s, and it may be hard to appreciate that perspective now). I guess that is speculation, but certainly plausible. Taken in that context the meaning is quite different.

I hadn't thought of that and I assume we credit generalizethis for prompting the thought process of considering the era in which these structures were created.

I also remember becoming very depressed for a period of weeks or months after watching a movie on TV about the devastation of a nuclear winter. Afair that was in the late 70s. I know many Americans were similarly affected by the FEAR propaganda that I assert was foisted on us by the elite. It is well known biological fact that FEAR shuts down the pre-frontal cortex.

http://unheresy.com/Information%20Is%20Alive.html#Existential_Fear

Quote from: myself
The fear emotion is inherited from the primitive, post-paleozoic, hunter-gatherer time period when mortal danger was omnipresent. Fear stimulates a fight-or-flight adrenaline spike in response to extreme stress. Adrenaline rushes are thrilling and addictive, especially when the threat is low-grade, not thoroughly exhausting, and thus repeatable because it only exists in the imagination. Adrenaline (plus cortisol) shuts down rational thought in the pre-frontal cortex. Production of the steriod cortisol spikes to redistribute more energy to the muscles and nerves, depleting energy from the immune system, digestion, and toxic waste processing necessary to maintain health.

I do remember that Rockefeller funded some UN convention in Brazil in the late 70s or early 80s and I can't remember the title but it was instrumental and starting a domino effect on some of these social issues (was it Human Rights, Climate, I can't remember). Edit: maybe it was the Earth Summit in 1992. I thought there was an earlier one, but perhaps I am mistaken.

So it is with an open mind that I consider this hypothesis and I do not see how you can come to that conclusion by any stretch of logic.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

How does reducing human population reduce the propensity for nuclear war or reoccurence of it?

I can't remember during that era any one advocating population reduction in the popular media as a solution to nuclear proliferation. Do you?

2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.

What does State managed Planned Parenthood have to do with fear of nuclear holocaust? Rather this is clearly the Rockefeller foundations' signature (and thus one of his legions such as the globalist member Ted Turner's work).

The only inscriptions that could possibly be relevant to your (Wikipedia's) theorypropaganda are only those below and only if taken out of context from the others:

4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

But these are only relevant if viewing the nuclear threat as a justification for a world government that can prevent such conflicts.

Thus again it is Rockefeller's signature of foisting a propaganda on us (through his cooperative mass media) about nuclear winter to scare us into relinquishing our God-given (for atheists I mean innate, natural) sovereignty.

We can't give up our individual sovereignty which is required by the free market. Well the only way we can is to be dead (which is where the socialists are headed with another megadeath culling). I explained the (not formalized) math in an overview of the uniform distribution yesterday.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 06:45:53 AM

I have a better understanding now having contemplated some research on who was in charge of the art and capstone at the airport.

An artist (among 39 artists chosen to produce artwork at the airport) was chosen likely for his desire to paint themes which are consistent with these globalist delusions about man perfecting the past travails of man. If we can only eliminate tribal traditions and integrate multiculturalism and if these Harvard educated technocrats can engineer it then we can fix the world and finally have our hippie nirvana.

Ask Rockefeller Center about trying to leash a Latin artist (a very impractical choice for bankers working on NWOs).

Do you have any evidence of the manipulation of the artists? Papers? Eye witness accounts? Or just the assertion that artists are controllable (pretty dumb if you ask me) and the Man has outwit the artist again?

I smile because I know something you don't  Grin

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:02:08 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2015, 07:18:26 AM by TPTB_need_war

Satan and his angels know and believe the Bible, and they can themselves read that they will be thrown to the lake of fire.

(If you pity them, consider that they have made their choice, and we should respect it)

All the ones analysing these messages are working in compartments. They seldom know or even have any idea of that. The U.S. terror forces have more transitioned to use metadata instead of the actual contents of communication (when selecting targets for assassinations), perhaps because they are facing so much (potential) defection among the ranks of those people who will need to read so much Christian and liberty-centric speech. Better designate upcomers to "terrorists" simply based on their connections.

Having experienced excruciating pain in the gut (which has holistic caustic effects throughout the body) I can't fathom how anyone could endure such pain (or worse!) for eternity unending. And I am a person who can handle quite a bit of selective (not unending or chronic) pain having run long distances in pain and also played an entire afternoon of a football game (without helmet) with a severely broken nose, etc.. I grow so weary (just from the non-acute chronic arduous shit) sometimes I want to pull the plug on my life sometimes, not to mention the past 2 days of acute pain nearly revisiting that acute peptic horrific pain in 2012. Perhaps some other men are more resistant to pain than I am.

In any case, I don't think they've chosen that pain because I doubt they have ever experienced this physical pain. I don't see the warning of the Bible as really cogent, because who could respect the warning if they haven't experienced the pain. It is like all of you the readers couldn't possibly have any idea what I've been feeling if you have never (or not recently because we tend to forget pain) experience very acute and chronic pain.

Also I think these phenomenon (and people) are natural by-products (constituents) of the way civilization is organized. If you want to change this, you must change the power vacuum that demands these constituents exist. No dogma in a written document will change it.

My first thought yesterday on reading your post is how you are perhaps more focused than I am on spreading the christian message (or at least the truth by any label) and thus this enabled you to make this insight about metadata. I think perhaps I had a similar thought in the past when I was more focused on getting a message out. Lately I've become more attuned to Armstrong's idea that we observe and interpret, but we don't change the outcome thus I've become less focused on trying to change the world via spread of message at least through any political means thus I wouldn't take the time to analyze how politics is obscuring information flow from that motivation.

However, I still believe in the Butterfly effect. And I believe innovations are serendipitous and can have radical impacts on everything including the information that humans have access to and are able to digest. I do think however that what impacts more than an overload of information (and inevitably laden with top-down dogma) are simple paradigm shifts that open great economic opportunity. All my plans for crypto-currency centered around this insight. Efficiency is a very key attribute that has to be considered in the context of the perpetual increase in entropy called for by the fundamental Second Law of Thermodynamics. Information is only efficient when part of an economic action that increases entropy (at least on the dimension of the perspective being considered).

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:02:48 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2015, 07:13:01 AM by smooth

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

How does reducing human population reduce the propensity for nuclear war or reoccurence of it?

I can't remember during that era any one advocating population reduction in the popular media as a solution to nuclear proliferation. Do you?

I don't know, but perhaps the thought was that if nuclear war did happen, it would be in part the result of development to an unsustainably advanced state (consider the self-destruction answer to the Fermi Paradox). Perhaps advice to limit humanity to a smaller, simpler, and less resource-intensive level would be helpful to avoid a recurrence. (Interestingly if this did happen it would also resolve the Fermi Paradox.)

2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.

What does State managed Planned Parenthood have to do with fear of nuclear holocaust? Rather this is clearly the Rockefeller foundations' signature (and thus one of his legions such as the globalist member Ted Turner's work).

I'm pretty sure any post-nuclear war interpretation of this comment would have nothing to do with Planned Parenthood. Certainly one could imagine that a small group of survivors would benefit from improving fitness and diversity. Honestly, to me it makes more sense interpreted that way than trying to make this fit Planned Parenthood or any present-day reproductive issue I can think of.

As I said I have no idea whether the intent of the stones actually had anything to do with nuclear war, but the theory seems credible to me. That also doesn't necessarily mean you have to agree with every bit of advice expressed on them either.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:10:01 AM

Ask Rockefeller Center about trying to leash a Latin artist (a very impractical choice for bankers working on NWOs).

Do you have any evidence of the manipulation of the artists? Papers? Eye witness accounts? Or just the assertion that artists are controllable (pretty dumb if you ask me) and the Man has outwit the artist again?

I smile because I know something you don't  Grin

Why do you focus on a personal ego battle rather than a search for the facts and likely truth?

Make your point.

It is quite well SOBO (statement of the blatantly obvious) that well-paid artists, media athletes, the media, and the globalists are implicitly in bed together. Surely you can see the economic incentive for them to be.

How many examples do want me to drown you with?

In the above case, I was not asserting that Taguma was coerced in any way. I said he could have been chosen for his penchant for painting globalist delusions and/or once he painted one nice globalist delusion he was allowed to paint more for 3 years when by his own words he only was commissioned to paint one mural at the start.

Edit: what is dumb is not recognizing the difference between direct control and implicit mutual economic incentives.

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: