Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:36:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how excited are you for the DOGED rebranding to VERGE?!
insanely! - 42 (54.5%)
very! - 11 (14.3%)
sdalkjsldkfj YES! - 3 (3.9%)
Cheesy - 21 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DOGED][REBRANDING TO $XVG] DogeCoinDark [Scrypt][privacy/TOR/i2P resources]  (Read 206274 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:58:39 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2016, 03:02:46 AM by fosco333

This coin is  loooooooooooooooong-term...

lots of buy orders snd only miners selling their coins Btw expect HUGE price valuation if you think "loooooooooooooooong-term..."  Smiley

Rabid Parrots

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:17:59 AM

We seem to be holding steady at 9 sats on Bittrex.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:13:47 AM

So basically in 2 weeks we have tripled Wink. This coin will triple again and again and again ana d again

To peel or not to peel.
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 09:03:03 AM

need more exchange for doged

i think we have enough exchange,..bittrex,ccex,safecex,etc...

we just need more game or gambling site that accept doged  Wink
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 09:18:45 AM

need more exchange for doged

i think we have enough exchange,..bittrex,ccex,safecex,etc...

we just need more game or gambling site that accept doged  Wink

Or even better the dep web Smiley

To peel or not to peel.
lockepi

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 09:24:27 AM

whoever said this is to be added to poloniex they know nothing of it being added seriously just because you can hide a ip address it makes you anonymous surely if it was tat easy there wouldnt be any dash or monero
-
good luck bagholders want to sell
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 09:33:52 AM

whoever said this is to be added to poloniex they know nothing of it being added seriously just because you can hide a ip address it makes you anonymous surely if it was tat easy there wouldnt be any dash or monero
-

OK if you really think DASH mixing works good luck. You can do as much mixing as you want but if the transaction can be linked to IP address you are going down lol. good luck with that.

To peel or not to peel.
lockepi

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 09:48:53 AM

-

OK if you really think DASH mixing works good luck. You can do as much mixing as you want but if the transaction can be linked to IP address you are going down lol. good luck with that.

lol good luck its not hard to see whats gonna happen looking at charts and current thread chat all hype. ask poloniex yourself it aint being listed
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 09:53:03 AM

-

lol good luck its not hard to see whats gonna happen looking at charts and current thread chat all hype. ask poloniex yourself it aint being listed

The hype is the re branding which is the start of a new era for DOGED VERGE. I guess you are trying to get the price down to buy some lol?

To peel or not to peel.
lockepi

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 10:02:20 AM

-

The hype is the re branding which is the start of a new era for DOGED VERGE. I guess you are trying to get the price down to buy some lol?

yes at 1 sats it be a buy whats a rebranding gonna do tech will stay the same. like i said if anonymity was that easy o  just hide ip then monero or dash wouldnt be around hiding ip no big deal its gotta be more than that. anyhow good luck watch the top wallets top one has fallen from 220m
super-cpu

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 10:27:48 AM

-

yes at 1 sats it be a buy whats a rebranding gonna do tech will stay the same. like i said if anonymity was that easy o  just hide ip then monero or dash wouldnt be around hiding ip no big deal its gotta be more than that. anyhow good luck watch the top wallets top one has fallen from 220m

interesting, if we talk about dash and monero , both offer new tech and annon than bitcoin , so i could say good luck to old bitcoin, but the fact tell Bitcoin is the king, why?, because all about community mass adoptions.
lockepi

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 11:52:15 AM

-

yes at 1 sats it be a buy whats a rebranding gonna do tech will stay the same. like i said if anonymity was that easy o  just hide ip then monero or dash wouldnt be around hiding ip no big deal its gotta be more than that. anyhow good luck watch the top wallets top one has fallen from 220m

interesting, if we talk about dash and monero , both offer new tech and annon than bitcoin , so i could say good luck to old bitcoin, but the fact tell Bitcoin is the king, why?, because all about community mass adoptions.

indeed but here were talking about anonymity not mass adoption. doged doesnt even have that. your talking about anonymity based on only hiding ip address. remember its not about bitcoin its about blockchain technology.  

anyway enjoy the pump but those top holders want out. i wouldnt even buy it even if it fell to  3 sats again
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:41:35 PM

-

yes at 1 sats it be a buy whats a rebranding gonna do tech will stay the same. like i said if anonymity was that easy o  just hide ip then monero or dash wouldnt be around hiding ip no big deal its gotta be more than that. anyhow good luck watch the top wallets top one has fallen from 220m

indeed but here were talking about anonymity not mass adoption. doged doesnt even have that. your talking about anonymity based on only hiding ip address. remember its not about bitcoin its about blockchain technology.  

anyway enjoy the pump but those top holders want out. i wouldnt even buy it even if it fell to  3 sats again

well @Lockepi

if you have no interest for this coins,then for what you make debate
we are here for the same profession,we respect each other
and if you think there is a perfect coin on your mind,you just need to join with them
just simple as that,..  
whatever your coins is really realy nice for me
just questions of the time for us to move to your coins later   Wink
so,.we don't need to worry if there is any new coins being popular,

ps : and even dogecoin start from a joke ,,if we notice
CryptocurrencyNetwork

Activity: 420

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 02:13:02 PM

-

If I2P is no good why is Monero trying to implement it?

Mixers can also be a future target for hackers, or even foul play by those who control them.

p75formula

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 02:23:45 PM

More good news. A troll.

People are noticing and reading. Those that are interested will buy, those that are not will leave and those that are threatened will troll.

Grin
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:07:16 PM

-

The claim is that hiding IP obscures traceability of the token, this is not the same as claiming user anonymity. 
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:25:03 PM

-

The claim is that hiding IP obscures traceability of the token, this is not the same as claiming user anonymity. 

well it is if your using it correct right? Come on. Its like saying TOR doesnt provide anon browsing becasue you put your real time information when browsing online.

To peel or not to peel.
Rabid Parrots

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:52:49 PM

We're close to passing up DASH in volume on Bittrex.

_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 07:16:12 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2016, 09:53:38 PM by Dogedarkdev

-

you couldnt be more wrong. we offer far better privacy than any other coin. i'd love to have a public debate about it if you're up for it.

mixing is not anonymous, and does not give user privacy at all, because mixing still pushes transactions through a database. "stealth transactions" are still not anon,

because the users ip address is still relayed across the network.

i2p is a superior network using ipv6 that changes users ip address 3 times every few seconds. sounds to me like you just want cheap coins.

go ahead and open your debug.log for any of those coins you mentioned, and post it in this thread ;]

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
Rabid Parrots

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 09:14:12 PM

We're close to passing up DASH in volume on Bittrex.

Well, DASH shot up, but we beat out MAID and hit the front page.

Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: