Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:09:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how excited are you for the DOGED rebranding to VERGE?!
insanely! - 42 (54.5%)
very! - 11 (14.3%)
sdalkjsldkfj YES! - 3 (3.9%)
Cheesy - 21 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DOGED][REBRANDING TO $XVG] DogeCoinDark [Scrypt][privacy/TOR/i2P resources]  (Read 206263 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
super-cpu

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 10:34:05 PM

Doged Net hashrate: 4.55 GH/s  (3 days ago was 1.2 GH/s)

that means more miners interested to Doged.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
endoffiat

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 11:45:54 PM

Still 3 billion coins to be mined, so miners can go crazy for a few months yet. Grin

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
CryptocurrencyNetwork

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 12:09:07 AM

whoever said this is to be added to poloniex they know nothing of it being added seriously just because you can hide a ip address it makes you anonymous surely if it was tat easy there wouldnt be any dash or monero
-
good luck bagholders want to sell

OK if you really think DASH mixing works good luck. You can do as much mixing as you want but if the transaction can be linked to IP address you are going down lol. good luck with that.

lol good luck its not hard to see whats gonna happen looking at charts and current thread chat all hype. ask poloniex yourself it aint being listed

The hype is the re branding which is the start of a new era for DOGED VERGE. I guess you are trying to get the price down to buy some lol?

yes at 1 sats it be a buy whats a rebranding gonna do tech will stay the same. like i said if anonymity was that easy o  just hide ip then monero or dash wouldnt be around hiding ip no big deal its gotta be more than that. anyhow good luck watch the top wallets top one has fallen from 220m

interesting, if we talk about dash and monero , both offer new tech and annon than bitcoin , so i could say good luck to old bitcoin, but the fact tell Bitcoin is the king, why?, because all about community mass adoptions.

indeed but here were talking about anonymity not mass adoption. doged doesnt even have that. your talking about anonymity based on only hiding ip address. remember its not about bitcoin its about blockchain technology.  

anyway enjoy the pump but those top holders want out. i wouldnt even buy it even if it fell to  3 sats again

you couldnt be more wrong. we offer far better privacy than any other coin. i'd love to have a public debate about it if you're up for it.

mixing is not anonymous, and does not give user privacy at all, because mixing still pushes transactions through a database. "stealth transactions" are still not anon,

because the users ip address is still relayed across the network.

i2p is a superior network using ipv6 that changes users ip address 3 times every few seconds. sounds to me like you just want cheap coins.

go ahead and open your debug.log for any of those coins you mentioned, and post it in this thread ;]

Mixers are just a disaster waiting to happen - PERIOD

nubbins7

Activity: 566

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:10:24 AM

Still 3 billion coins to be mined, so miners can go crazy for a few months yet. Grin

That 3 billion will go pretty fast Smiley
barrysty1e

Activity: 636
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 12:12:24 AM

whoever said this is to be added to poloniex they know nothing of it being added seriously just because you can hide a ip address it makes you anonymous surely if it was tat easy there wouldnt be any dash or monero
-
good luck bagholders want to sell

OK if you really think DASH mixing works good luck. You can do as much mixing as you want but if the transaction can be linked to IP address you are going down lol. good luck with that.

lol good luck its not hard to see whats gonna happen looking at charts and current thread chat all hype. ask poloniex yourself it aint being listed

The hype is the re branding which is the start of a new era for DOGED VERGE. I guess you are trying to get the price down to buy some lol?

yes at 1 sats it be a buy whats a rebranding gonna do tech will stay the same. like i said if anonymity was that easy o  just hide ip then monero or dash wouldnt be around hiding ip no big deal its gotta be more than that. anyhow good luck watch the top wallets top one has fallen from 220m

interesting, if we talk about dash and monero , both offer new tech and annon than bitcoin , so i could say good luck to old bitcoin, but the fact tell Bitcoin is the king, why?, because all about community mass adoptions.

indeed but here were talking about anonymity not mass adoption. doged doesnt even have that. your talking about anonymity based on only hiding ip address. remember its not about bitcoin its about blockchain technology.  

anyway enjoy the pump but those top holders want out. i wouldnt even buy it even if it fell to  3 sats again

you couldnt be more wrong. we offer far better privacy than any other coin. i'd love to have a public debate about it if you're up for it.

mixing is not anonymous, and does not give user privacy at all, because mixing still pushes transactions through a database. "stealth transactions" are still not anon,

because the users ip address is still relayed across the network.

i2p is a superior network using ipv6 that changes users ip address 3 times every few seconds. sounds to me like you just want cheap coins.

go ahead and open your debug.log for any of those coins you mentioned, and post it in this thread ;]

Hi Dogedarkdev,

Being the dev of Dogecoindark, you would know that the blockchain for ANY scrypt based coin (or pretty much any cryptocurrency for that matter) does not store any IP addresses. The client itself does contain the initial dns seeder (which you need to update in your latest windows wallet by the way because its stale), however if the seeder disappears off the face of the earth, theres no incriminating evidence.

I'd also like to correct you in that in the case of a transaction or a found block; the users IP address is not transmitted. The block makes its way around the peer network. This issue was raised by people using blockchain.info when questioning whether blocks were coming from the pools they said they were (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=113860.0).

All coins will log details regarding node block updates and peers with IP addresses in debug.log; again irrelevant, regarding point above. In fact a quick look at the debug.log of DogecoinDark and you'll find IP addresses that will lead you no closer to a user.

Now - instead of talking shit on here, how about you go fix the off-by-one mining transaction bug, the difficulty retarget bug which seems to set the difficulty one block after its meant to and maybe compile a new Windows wallet containing all the changes you've made in the past year (seriously the newest wallet is 2014) on https://github.com/doged/dogedsource.

Also whats with all the staking code left in the wallet from ppcoin? Clean that shit up because it literally makes you look like you don't know what you're doing.

barrystyle

my father wears sneakers in the pool
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 12:43:36 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2016, 01:00:21 AM by Dogedarkdev

Hi Dogedarkdev,

Being the dev of Dogecoindark, you would know that the blockchain for ANY scrypt based coin (or pretty much any cryptocurrency for that matter) does not store any IP addresses. The client itself does contain the initial dns seeder (which you need to update in your latest windows wallet by the way because its stale), however if the seeder disappears off the face of the earth, theres no incriminating evidence.

I'd also like to correct you in that in the case of a transaction or a found block; the users IP address is not transmitted. The block makes its way around the peer network. This issue was raised by people using blockchain.info when questioning whether blocks were coming from the pools they said they were (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=113860.0).

All coins will log details regarding node block updates and peers with IP addresses in debug.log; again irrelevant, regarding point above. In fact a quick look at the debug.log of DogecoinDark and you'll find IP addresses that will lead you no closer to a user.

Now - instead of talking shit on here, how about you go fix the off-by-one mining transaction bug, the difficulty retarget bug which seems to set the difficulty one block after its meant to and maybe compile a new Windows wallet containing all the changes you've made in the past year (seriously the newest wallet is 2014) on https://github.com/doged/dogedsource.

Also whats with all the staking code left in the wallet from ppcoin? Clean that shit up because it literally makes you look like you don't know what you're doing.

barrystyle
im well aware of how the transactions are transmitted. i am also aware that the blockchain does not store ip addresses. im pretty sure i never said that, but feel free to put words in my mouth. user (client end) ip addresses ARE in fact, found in debug logs in most coins network nodes however. i have done extensive testing on this exact subject. if i set up a node on a typical coin network, i will see user ip addresses in its debug log, that connect to my node. if you think this isn't correct, you are mistaken. some of the staking code has remained in the source code, in case we ever get to a point where pow is no longer feasible. most likely we would merge mine before something like that happened. as far as retarget bugs, we dont have any, that i am aware of. also, ive made a ton of changes to the source code over the past year, and have made sure all of our pools and exchanges updated. you can FUD, but do it elsewhere, it wont be tolerated here, and it'll all get shot down anyway ;]

ps: also i was about to release a new qt wallet, as our source code has undergone many improvements, but then we decided to rebrand, dumbass.  Cool

also, your github repo sucks, my daughter could come up with something better than "cryptobucks"   Cheesy

https://github.com/barrystyle?tab=repositories

now scram with your FUD!

pps: blockchain.info posts the node that the tx relays from, not the user that sent it's ip haha

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
dgmon

Activity: 438

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:44:50 AM

Great idea on the rebranding dev.  People will stop comparing the price to DOGE.  There are 10x fewer DOGED than DOGE so the price should be much higher.

how about you go fix the off-by-one mining transaction bug

What's this now?
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 12:47:55 AM

Great idea on the rebranding dev.  People will stop comparing the price to DOGE.  There are 10x fewer DOGED than DOGE so the price should be much higher.

how about you go fix the off-by-one mining transaction bug

What's this now?

you can read here about it:

https://litecoin.info/User%3aIddo/Comparison_between_Litecoin_and_Bitcoin#Bug_fixes

our retargeting isnt structured like that, so.. yeah.

Topknotbam
Legendary

Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:54:09 AM

Price from Doged is very well Cheesy

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
barrysty1e

Activity: 636
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 01:04:50 AM

debug.log entries do not tie users to transactions.

also, you've misunderstood regarding block retargeting, the diff is getting raised/lowered one block after where it should be. if you actually gave a shit you'd check it out but you sound like a smartarse.

you've also misunderstood the blockchain.info comment, the pool's stratum marks the winning block with a tag. fuck you're slow.

maybe i should post your fairly embarrassing transactions with luke-jr over you not knowing how to compile a linux wallet?

(cryptobuck is an old cryptsy currency, do you understand the concept of a fork?)

my father wears sneakers in the pool
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 01:06:42 AM

debug.log entries do not tie users to transactions.

also, you've misunderstood regarding block retargeting, the diff is getting raised/lowered one block after where it should be. if you actually gave a shit you'd check it out but you sound like a smartarse.

you've also misunderstood the blockchain.info comment, the pool's stratum marks the winning block with a tag. fuck you're slow.

maybe i should post your fairly embarrassing transactions with luke-jr over you not knowing how to compile a linux wallet?

(cryptobuck is an old cryptsy currency, do you understand the concept of a fork?)

https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/7261

you talking about when luke said bitcoins build system WAS BROKEN?

rofl im sure having a broken build is a bit embarassing for them, but they have alot of work/pressure on their hands.

a fresh ubuntu system during bitcoin install still wont find gcc as a native compiler.

troll harder, bro.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ImagesOfThe2010s/comments/3yxiu6/summing_up_bitcoin_in_2015_by_barrystyle_in_btc/

^LOL

CryptoRekt

Activity: 377

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 01:16:39 AM

also, your github repo sucks, my daughter could come up with something better than "cryptobucks"   Cheesy

now scram with your FUD!

Let me be the first to state this... His daughter is a newborn.... So for the record -

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
Rabid Parrots

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 01:19:42 AM

Dev, this is a terrible coin. I tell it to sit and it just stares at me.

_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 01:21:36 AM

Dev, this is a terrible coin. I tell it to sit and it just stares at me.

hahah i know what you mean  Grin

Rabid Parrots

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 01:28:59 AM

On a serious note, this is the first coin that I've paid this much attention to. I didn't realize that the crypto community was such a drama club.

CryptocurrencyNetwork

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 01:29:50 AM

On a serious note, this is the first coin that I've paid this much attention to. I didn't realize that the crypto community was such a drama club.

Oh yes, it's like days of our lives.

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 01:30:40 AM

yeah, bitcointalk is known for this.. any time a coin sees success, the troll/shill accounts come on and try to stop it.

CryptocurrencyNetwork

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 01:30:53 AM

now scram with your FUD!

Let me be the first to state this... His daughter is a newborn.... So for the record -

LMAO REKT BARRY STYLE

danonthehill

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 01:32:09 AM

I had no idea and assumed total was same as Doge.
CrypticTrader

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 01:45:59 AM

in VERGE I trust.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: