Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:55:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how excited are you for the DOGED rebranding to VERGE?!
insanely! - 42 (54.5%)
very! - 11 (14.3%)
sdalkjsldkfj YES! - 3 (3.9%)
Cheesy - 21 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DOGED][REBRANDING TO $XVG] DogeCoinDark [Scrypt][privacy/TOR/i2P resources]  (Read 206274 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 12:58:56 AM

im pretty sure 3 letters and starting with an X is the only way it can be introduced to many exchanges

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
CryptocurrencyNetwork

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 01:43:26 AM

This currency is on the VERGE of Becoming at least a top 10 if not a top 5 Market Cap Crypto-Currency IMHO. and I'll explain why.

RANK      COIN              M/CAP                 PRICE                       SUPPLY                        VOL  24HR           CHANGE
   6      Dogecoin      $ 16,962,780     $ 0.000165        102,747,435,042 DOGE    $ 274,073               11.59 %

Now if Dogecoin hit an all time high of 0.00000200+ BTC  (may have even been .00000250+BTC) with no security, no privacy, and no unique features.

That would tell me that VERGE with about 1/10th of the supply of doge. has the POTENTIAL to be valued about 10x higher than doge.

So in theory VERGE could POTENTIALLY reach a height of  0.00002000+ BTC each. the sums would put this currency in position 5 ahead of dash. Shocked

11,000,000,000 VERGE x 0.00002000 BTC =   220,000 BTC  @ US$ 400.00  = $ 88,000,000   putting VERGE @ Number 5  Cool

Even Ripple has almost 3 x as many coins as VERGE.  Ripple= 33,537,439,933 XRP  and has always fetched roughly  0.00001300+ BTC So multiply 1300 x 3

And you get 11,000,000,000 VERGE @ 0.00003900 BTC = 429,000 BTC  @ US $ 400.00  = $ 171,600,000 putting VERGE @ Number 3  Cool Cool

Some people might say hey endoffiat get your hand off of it  Cheesy      But these scenarios are actually possible in theory i believe.

Join us on the VERGE of the stratosphere as we launch into orbit. Grin

yes, my thinking too

endoffiat

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:12:58 AM

I think XER is the easiest to pronounce.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
TheSignsGuy

Activity: 318
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:14:55 AM

You are most likely correct in regard to pronunciation, but I do not believe that any of the x** are actually concerned with that aspect.
IMHO, XVG looks more like the name VERGE than the other options so far, so most likely could represent it the best.
daggerpunt

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:55:34 AM

It's pretty clear marketing will never be an important part of this coin. It had a lot of opportunities for growth in this field but was drowned out by the techy mindset of bitcointalk very few of whom actually are bagholders. It's now clear it will never get to the phase beyond technology improvements. It will never appeal to business users who would otherwise promote, never be for a normal computer user wanting to get into crypto, never hit a niche market like DOGE did, never identify a target market, and never use marketing strategies to speak to a community beyond what it has. Soon Bitcoin will catch up in anonymity technology and this coin will have no worthy defining features to differentiate itself. Even with all the amazing technology nobody is or will use it as long as it stays centralized in engineerland. I had a lot of hopes for it and pointed out ways this could be done, as did others, but products don't become successful until they are in the hands of business minds and then in the hands of consumers. The technology is ready to move from engineerland to marketingland but the heavy hand against dissent has arrived. Mr Felt was ignored,  chilly2k was ignored, jwinterm was censored, and now newbies trying to contribute ideas. The culture around this coin is dying. Unfortunately, the very method to keep trolls at bay is now being used against shareholders and newcomers to stamp out their concerns. It can't grow unless new people come in to buy. I no longer have confidence it can reach beyond a few satoshis more. I'll be selling about half over the next month or so, and maybe buy back later if the culture improves.

You can't actually be serious. Just because some people don't spend a lot of time responding to people on bitcointalk, doesn't mean they don't hold a lot of coins. You are seriously delusional if you think that somehow your ideas are greater than everyone else's. It's pretty obvious by your response that you are some kind of crazy control freak that is going to cry until they get their way. Please grow up.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:00:51 AM

It's pretty clear marketing will never be an important part of this coin. It had a lot of opportunities for growth in this field but was drowned out by the techy mindset of bitcointalk very few of whom actually are bagholders. It's now clear it will never get to the phase beyond technology improvements. It will never appeal to business users who would otherwise promote, never be for a normal computer user wanting to get into crypto, never hit a niche market like DOGE did, never identify a target market, and never use marketing strategies to speak to a community beyond what it has. Soon Bitcoin will catch up in anonymity technology and this coin will have no worthy defining features to differentiate itself. Even with all the amazing technology nobody is or will use it as long as it stays centralized in engineerland. I had a lot of hopes for it and pointed out ways this could be done, as did others, but products don't become successful until they are in the hands of business minds and then in the hands of consumers. The technology is ready to move from engineerland to marketingland but the heavy hand against dissent has arrived. Mr Felt was ignored,  chilly2k was ignored, jwinterm was censored, and now newbies trying to contribute ideas. The culture around this coin is dying. Unfortunately, the very method to keep trolls at bay is now being used against shareholders and newcomers to stamp out their concerns. It can't grow unless new people come in to buy. I no longer have confidence it can reach beyond a few satoshis more. I'll be selling about half over the next month or so, and maybe buy back later if the culture improves.

You can't actually be serious. Just because some people don't spend a lot of time responding to people on bitcointalk, doesn't mean they don't hold a lot of coins. You are seriously delusional if you think that somehow your ideas are greater than everyone else's. It's pretty obvious by your response that you are some kind of crazy control freak that is going to cry until they get their way. Please grow up.
I don't like the new name or 3 letters... but it's a vote (hopefully fair one) and I hope this means that it will boost the coin... Personally I am buying as much as possible.. I mean a lot. If this just gains 5he slightest bit of traction then good bye honda type r hello porch Wink

On serious not though... We should work towards getting it used on the deepweb.. its what will take this coin from 2 sat to 2000 sat Wink

To peel or not to peel.
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:17:15 AM

I am happy with XER  Grin
CrypticTrader

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 10:08:22 AM

XER is good to go! (can't vote)
bitLeap

Activity: 1232

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:35:07 PM

changes are sometimes a bit difficult and can hurt but it's clear this coin needed this very badly. Association with DOGE was cool at the beginning but was something only DOGE profited from just in case a DOGE holder needed some "privacy". development the tech now is open to all crypto world DOGE has a lot of fans but even more haters specially for it's history with scammers and being abandoned by Palmer. Darkcoin to Dash was pretty "aggressive" change but now it's doing much greater. Verge is easy to market I'm confident this change will help the coin's evolution just give some time to settle in and then with a broader view let's see how it does.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bitLeap

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:39:10 PM

I can somewhat agree with the statement of Vercingetorix above.

1. I have told others about DOGED and sent the homepage link.  The website, however, has no information for newbies and they become confused just trying to figure out how to obtain the coin.

2. I have a number of websites garnering over 50,000 daily visitors.  I would be happy to add links for the coin, and would appreciate a small selection of various sized logos, or ads, to choose from.

that's awesome Jimmy all your help is more than needed  Grin

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bitLeap

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:58:02 PM

changes are sometimes a bit difficult and can hurt but it's clear this coin needed this very badly. Association with DOGE was cool at the beginning but was something only DOGE profited from just in case a DOGE holder needed some "privacy". development the tech now is open to all crypto world DOGE has a lot of fans but even more haters specially for it's history with scammers and being abandoned by Palmer. Darkcoin to Dash was pretty "aggressive" change but now it's doing much greater. Verge is easy to market I'm confident this change will help the coin's evolution just give some time to settle in and then with a broader view let's see how it does.
Yeah it's nothing to do with the vote its that the real shareholders were ignored or censored, and so are the new people who are who will make it grow. That privilege should only be used for obvious trolling not to stomp out disagreement or new ideas, and it seems like a shift from Dev's normal style. That behavior will make people afraid to post if they don't agree. Go ahead and ignore me, that's fine, I'll point out an elephant in the room all day. Those other guys around for a long time were ignored and just some aussie's big network on bitcointalk made the decision in two days not real shareholders. Like I said if the culture improves I'll buy back. I just thought it would be nicer and more responsible to announce I'm selling half over a month rather than dump in a day like a butthole.

better just seat back and wait for what the future holds for Verge I'm sure you won't regret it!

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ozboy2014

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:00:22 PM

Yeah it's nothing to do with the vote its that the real shareholders were ignored or censored, and so are the new people who are who will make it grow. That privilege should only be used for obvious trolling not to stomp out disagreement or new ideas, and it seems like a shift from Dev's normal style. That behavior will make people afraid to post if they don't agree. Go ahead and ignore me, that's fine, I'll point out an elephant in the room all day. Those other guys around for a long time were ignored and just some aussie's big network on bitcointalk made the decision in two days not real shareholders. Like I said if the culture improves I'll buy back. I just thought it would be nicer and more responsible to announce I'm selling half over a month rather than dump in a day like a butthole.

How much have you got ?  Grin I am a shareholder and the name change was suggested a long time ago. Don't let your emotion interfere with your judgement. Take a back seat like what i've done over the last couple months  Grin
CrypticTrader

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:02:33 PM

We are not actually shareholders - because VERGE is not a company.
bitLeap

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:07:18 PM

Verge needs now ways to attract ordinary cryptocoin enthusiasts. What a better way of achieving this and making an huge statement other than an increase in the block size from 1 MB to maybe 3 MB Wink

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:16:49 PM

XER is good to go! (can't vote)

I like XER too. It's strong and solid.
Let's go ahead and use XER DEV.
CryptocurrencyNetwork

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 01:22:40 PM

"Those other guys around for a long time were ignored and just some aussie's big network on bitcointalk made the decision in two days not real shareholders." - Vercingetorix

Stop your making me blush....  Kiss

You should have inhaled Wink

CryptocurrencyNetwork

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 01:29:48 PM

"Those other guys around for a long time were ignored and just some aussie's big network on bitcointalk made the decision in two days not real shareholders." - Vercingetorix

Stop your making me blush....  Kiss

You should have inhaled Wink

lol You should be proud of your network! It's great!

See your doing it again... Wink

CryptocurrencyNetwork

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 01:40:37 PM

I vote XER

Zedux

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:41:34 PM

Verge needs now ways to attract ordinary cryptocoin enthusiasts. What a better way of achieving this and making an huge statement other than an increase in the block size from 1 MB to maybe 3 MB Wink

"If humanity wants to survive and grow, we must go beyond the Earth, since we would have to leave our planet sometime."

ozboy2014

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:48:41 PM

We are not actually shareholders - because VERGE is not a company.

Lol.. well I've shared and hold..  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: