Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:22:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901258 times)
operrajunk74

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:46:55 PM

Maybe we all just want to help the other side to find the real truth in which we believe by insulting their choice, so they would understand their fault.
Another factor is that people in general don't like others that are different. This is true to many social groups, and to find an answer to this you should ask more generally: Why we hate different from us people?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 08:49:53 PM

Maybe we all just want to help the other side to find the real truth in which we believe by insulting their choice, so they would understand their fault.
Another factor is that people in general don't like others that are different. This is true to many social groups, and to find an answer to this you should ask more generally: Why we hate different from us people?

That's an OT, the subject of this thread is "Why do atheists hate Religion?".

Yours was a question was not an answer: answering a question with another question is not a polite way of going forward.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:52:55 PM

YER RIGHT WHAT THE FUCK WILL DO ..its already started the war.. religion is gone..FREEDOM OF SPEECH ..FUCK YOUR GOD ANY OTHER GODS OUT THERE YOU FUCKIN CRANK Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

NO SUCH THING AS GOD DICK BRAIN..PLUS YOU OFFEND ME WHEN YOU SAY THERE IS ONE..
SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR GOD ..

I AM NOT SCARED OF NO MAN ..

I think that's the reason cause "atheists needs to die" according to the Bible.

We just saw an extreme case of atheist.
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy NO AMOUNT OF PRAYING WILL HELP YOU Wink ;)ONLY U CAN HELP U Grin Grin Grin
PLUS TO ALL GAY PEOPLE OUT THERE..WHY do you say god loves you when it clearly states he does not love you..you cannot change the bibles teachings to suit yourself because your gay ..according to god he hates gays..
so if your gay and you believe in god WOW WOW..get real he hates you..
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 09:01:29 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy NO AMOUNT OF PRAYING WILL HELP YOU Wink ;)ONLY U CAN HELP U Grin Grin Grin
PLUS TO ALL GAY PEOPLE OUT THERE..WHY do you say god loves you when it clearly states he does not love you..you cannot change the bibles teachings to suit yourself because your gay ..according to god he hates gays..

That's an OT. We are not discussing gay people, we are discussing atheism.

Open your own thread to discuss "Faith an gay people".

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:06:36 PM

That's an OT. We are not discussing gay people, we are discussing atheism.

Open your own thread to discuss "Faith an gay people".

Thank You.
its why do atheist hate religion..DUMB ASS
because religion hates gay people so i hate religion..so what are you saying DICK BRAIN. ITS STILL ON TOPIC ...DERRRRRRRRRR Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy NOT SO CLEVER ARE YOU
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 09:11:34 PM

because religion hates gay people so i hate religion..so what are you saying DICK BRAIN. ITS STILL ON TOPIC ...DERRRRRRRRRR Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy NOT SO CLEVER ARE YOU

So: your objective was to offend me.

You already offended G-d, you should make up your brain on who you want to offend.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:45:47 PM

YER RIGHT WHAT THE FUCK WILL DO ..its already started the war.. religion is gone..FREEDOM OF SPEECH ..FUCK YOUR GOD ANY OTHER GODS OUT THERE YOU FUCKIN CRANK Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

NO SUCH THING AS GOD DICK BRAIN..PLUS YOU OFFEND ME WHEN YOU SAY THERE IS ONE..
SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR GOD ..

I AM NOT SCARED OF NO MAN ..

I think that's the reason cause "atheists needs to die" according to the Bible.

We just saw an extreme case of atheist.

So if atheists "need to die" according to the bible, how do you interpret or comprehend or process a statement like that?  Why would anyone need to die?  If you think that someone should die because it's written in a book, then your own ability to think is compromised.  If all you can do is refer to a book to make decisions in life, then what is the point?  Are you happy with yourself?  Do your friends consist of other people that base their lives off the same book only?

I feel sorry for you dude.  Feel free to not answer this as it is personal, but can you share where you're from?
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:46:28 PM

So: your objective was to offend me.

You already offended G-d, you should make up your brain on who you want to offend.

Thank You.
HOW CAN I OFFEND GOD IF THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GOD ..SO I OFFENDED YOU  Grin Grin Grin
IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD YOU HAVE ALREADY OFFENDED GOD..

If you worked for me and i said here is a list of jobs to do...you take the list of jobs and then think hmmm
i think i will change the list to how i see fit..Then i come back in work and say what have you done..
i did not tell you to do this ..lets see the list of jobs i give you to do ..i then look at the list and you have changed all what i told you to do..WELL THEN YOUR SACKED Grin Grin Grin DID GOD SPEAK TO YOU AND SAY
YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE ..YOUR BELIEFS IS THE ONLY RIGHT WAY TO FOLLOW ME Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

WELL THE SAME WOULD GO FOR THE BIBLE SO YOUR GOING TO HELL..
 SO HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU FOLLOWED THE LIST PROPERLY TO GODS LAW..IT BEEN CHANGED THAT MANY TIMES AND PLUS THERE IS SO MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF SPIN OFFs TO THE SAME RELIGION..
SO WHO IS RIGHT ..so your so sure its what you believe in thats the right one..
SO WHO MADE YOU CHIEF RELIGIOUS EXPERT .. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

CRANK POT
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 09:48:57 PM

So if atheists "need to die" according to the bible, how do you interpret or comprehend or process a statement like that?  Why would anyone need to die?  If you think that someone should die because it's written in a book, then your own ability to think is compromised.  If all you can do is refer to a book to make decisions in life, then what is the point?  Are you happy with yourself?  Do your friends consist of other people that base their lives off the same book only?

I'm just trying to follow the rules dude...

I feel sorry for you dude.  Feel free to not answer this as it is personal, but can you share where you're from?

It's written in my profile and also on my blog that you'll find the link in my signature.

Thank You

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW CAN I OFFEND GOD IF THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GOD ..SO I OFFENDED YOU  Grin Grin Grin

Why then you say the word GOD if the same has no meaning to you?

If you worked for me and i said here is a list of jobs to do...you take the list of jobs and then think hmmm
i think i will change the list to how i see fit..Then i come back in work and say what have you done..
i did not tell you to do this ..lets see the list of jobs i give you to do ..i then look at the list and you have changed all what i told you to do..WELL THEN YOUR SACKED Grin Grin Grin

You wish.

I will ask for forgiveness.

SO HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU FOLLOWED THE LIST PROPERLY TO GODS LAW..IT BEEN CHANGED THAT MANY TIMES AND PLUS THERE IS SO MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF SPIN OFFs TO THE SAME RELIGION..

There is only one list.

Was that a question or a statement?

SO WHO MADE YOU CHIEF RELIGIOUS EXPERT .. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thank You

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:57:38 PM

So if atheists "need to die" according to the bible, how do you interpret or comprehend or process a statement like that?  Why would anyone need to die?  If you think that someone should die because it's written in a book, then your own ability to think is compromised.  If all you can do is refer to a book to make decisions in life, then what is the point?  Are you happy with yourself?  Do your friends consist of other people that base their lives off the same book only?

I feel sorry for you dude.  Feel free to not answer this as it is personal, but can you share where you're from?

It's written in my profile and also on my blog that you'll find the link in my signature.

Thank You

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why then you say the word GOD if the same has no meaning to you?

i did not tell you to do this ..lets see the list of jobs i give you to do ..i then look at the list and you have changed all what i told you to do..WELL THEN YOUR SACKED Grin Grin Grin

You wish.

I will ask for forgiveness.

There is only one list.

Thank You
This is religion for you  Grin Grin

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_qHP7VaZE   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
freeyourmind

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:07:22 PM

Well that didn't really answer the questions.  It sounds like you have blind faith, that is to say that critical thinking is absent.

So according to the bible and what you just said about atheists needing to die, then you have a reason to initiate violence when the atheist has not threatened you with violence.  Do you think that type of violence is justified and that only Christians have the right to live?

Your mentality dates back a few hundred years, where atheists were actually killed off wrongfully.  Even 50 years ago it was taboo to challenge religious belief.  Today we can debate religion pretty freely and I think most of the debates with Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, Lawrence Krauss and Richard Dawkins have beaten the crap out of the topic.  Imagine how many millions of people have been killed off in the name of religion...I bet the murderers were also just following the rules, without ever thinking about whether the rules made any sense or not.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 10:09:45 PM

Well that didn't really answer the questions.  It sounds like you have blind faith, that is to say that critical thinking is absent.

So according to the bible and what you just said about atheists needing to die, then you have a reason to initiate violence when the atheist has not threatened you with violence.  Do you think that type of violence is justified and that only Christians have the right to live?

Your mentality dates back a few hundred years, where atheists were actually killed off wrongfully.  Even 50 years ago it was taboo to challenge religious belief.  Today we can debate religion pretty freely and I think most of the debates with Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, Lawrence Krauss and Richard Dawkins have beaten the crap out of the topic.  Imagine how many millions of people have been killed off in the name of religion...I bet the murderers were also just following the rules, without ever thinking about whether the rules made any sense or not.

Sure: I needed to answer your question before that debate.

Now I don't.

And... don't get ever again moral on me, I have lots of sins on my back so I'm carrying the same as you. I will be free only when forgiven.

I always replied to this kind of questions, now my sins are to high to get so deep in that discussion.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:15:44 PM

ALL RELIGIOUS BOOKS TEACH IS ITS MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY Grin Grin Grin
SO SHOVE ALL RELIGION ITS A JOKE FOR IDIOT THINKERS..WAKE UP DUMB ASSES ITS THE 21ST CENTURY
Plus to all religious people i hate your religion BUT NOT YOU AS A PERSON AND I HOPE YOU LIVE LONG AND PROSPER...and keep your religion to yourself because its a load of bullshit Grin Grin

THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY ALL
100 YEARS IT WILL BE A THING OF THE PAST JUST LIKE WITCHES Grin Grin Grin
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 10:21:01 PM

ALL RELIGIOUS BOOKS TEACH IS ITS MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY Grin Grin Grin

Did you read them all?

SO SHOVE ALL RELIGION ITS A JOKE FOR IDIOT THINKERS..WAKE UP DUMB ASSES ITS THE 21ST CENTURY

I know what time is it and I know where I am.

Plus to all religious people i hate your religion BUT NOT YOU AS A PERSON AND I HOPE YOU LIVE LONG AND PROSPER...and keep your religion to yourself because its a load of bullshit Grin Grin

People is always the problem.

THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY ALL

Thank You.

100 YEARS IT WILL BE A THING OF THE PAST JUST LIKE WITCHES Grin Grin Grin

Are you going to live 100 years?

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
freeyourmind

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:38:15 PM

Sure: I needed to answer your question before that debate.

Now I don't.

And... don't get ever again moral on me, I have lots of sins on my back so I'm carrying the same as you. I will be free only when forgiven.

I always replied to this kind of questions, now my sins are to high to get so deep in that discussion.

Thank You.

Well it's not really about your past sins, it's your current mentality which lacks tolerance for other people around the world.  If you understand the flawed mentality of "just following the rules" without questioning them, then why not question that mentality?  It's only people of this mentality that have been recruited into groups of mass genocide...killing tons of people while thinking they're doing the right thing. 

Why would someone that lives outside of a Christian dominated country EVER believe in Christianity?  Surely you see the correlation between people for the most part, continuing the belief or lack of belief in the society they grow up in...there's no decision making process.  You are Christian because your parents are.  If you grew up in Iran, you'd likely be Muslim.  If you grew up in Thailand, you'd likely be Buddhist.  And if they didn't get to you young enough, you'd likely ask too many unanswered questions to really believe what religion wants you to.  So when you see an atheist, instead of thinking that he or she should die, you might think that they just didn't have people forcing it upon them as kids and it has literally zero significance to them even though it does to you.

For moderating this thread and telling people when they are speaking off topic, you have not answered a single on-topic question I have asked you.  It's probably time to stop moderating others if you can't moderate yourself Smiley
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:50:51 PM

Did you read them all?

you have never read one Cheesy Cheesy because  is the koran the same as the bible and the jewish bible is that the same as the other 2 books...answer NO NO NO
So you know nothing..
SCIENCE IS THE KEY TO LIFE
pray to the earth thats your god nothing else THE EARTH IS ALIVE AND IT CREATED YOU..
makes more sense than the bible Grin Grin Grin Grin

i will sit down and do some chanting and i will write a new religion its called the earth world creation..
i will sit down and the earth will tell me what laws to write and we must obey them or i will kill you  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy and it will be more believable than the bible..so make sure you believe it or i will send the winds blowing at 500 miles an hour to kill everyone if you don.t believe in the earth.. Cheesy Cheesy

does this sound bonkers Grin Grin Grin
well this is how religious book were invented FACT no different .. a person as done exactly the same as i was thinking
so all you religious people GROW UP YOUR NOT 7 YEARS OLD ..
Its like you still believe in father christmas and your 20 years old Grin Grin Grin thick people..

i am going now my head is spinning ..
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 10:58:29 PM

Well it's not really about your past sins, it's your current mentality which lacks tolerance for other people around the world.  If you understand the flawed mentality of "just following the rules" without questioning them, then why not question that mentality?  It's only people of this mentality that have been recruited into groups of mass genocide...killing tons of people while thinking they're doing the right thing.  

Why would someone that lives outside of a Christian dominated country EVER believe in Christianity?  Surely you see the correlation between people for the most part, continuing the belief or lack of belief in the society they grow up in...there's no decision making process.  You are Christian because your parents are.  If you grew up in Iran, you'd likely be Muslim.  If you grew up in Thailand, you'd likely be Buddhist.  And if they didn't get to you young enough, you'd likely ask too many unanswered questions to really believe what religion wants you to.  So when you see an atheist, instead of thinking that he or she should die, you might think that they just didn't have people forcing it upon them as kids and it has literally zero significance to them even though it does to you.

For moderating this thread and telling people when they are speaking off topic, you have not answered a single on-topic question I have asked you.  It's probably time to stop moderating others if you can't moderate yourself Smiley

I don't agree.

Now that I know how to handle atheist I don't need to reply to your questions anymore.

Quoting myself:
I think this thread can be closed now.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:37:53 PM

Now that I know how to handle atheist I don't need to reply to your questions anymore.

Quoting myself:
I think this thread can be closed now.

How selfish and rude. Go away. The rest of us want to play here some more.    Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:42:00 PM

Did you read them all?

you have never read one Cheesy Cheesy because  is the koran the same as the bible and the jewish bible is that the same as the other 2 books...answer NO NO NO
So you know nothing..
pray to the earth thats your god nothing else THE EARTH IS ALIVE AND IT CREATED YOU..

i will sit down and do some chanting and i will write a new religion its called the earth world creation..
i will sit down and the earth will tell me what laws to write and we must obey them or i will kill you  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy and it will be more believable than the bible..so make sure you believe it or i will send the winds blowing at 500 miles an hour to kill everyone if you don.t believe in the earth.. Cheesy Cheesy

well this is how religious book were invented FACT no different .. a person as done exactly the same as i was thinking
Its like you still believe in father christmas and your 20 years old Grin Grin Grin thick people..

You talk about growing up!

We barely know anything about science at all. We can hardly keep ourselves alive for 100 years! God is the Great Scientist Who placed all the science into the earth and universe. And His science in Himself and His Heaven of Heavens is infinitely greater than the combined sciences of this whole universe a billion times over.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 02:39:08 AM

Did you read them all?

So you know nothing..

You talk about growing up!

We barely know anything about science at all. We can hardly keep ourselves alive for 100 years! God is the Great Scientist Who placed all the science into the earth and universe. And His science in Himself and His Heaven of Heavens is infinitely greater than the combined sciences of this whole universe a billion times over.

Smiley
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy your funny make your mind up Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy 1 min you say were all going to die then next you say were all going to live forever because of science..and now your saying might not live 100 years Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
wow must be hard for you to get dressed in the morning Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy cannot make your mind up...
which is it hmmmmmm Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

THIS IS YOUR FACE WHEN YOU TYPE ON THIS THREAD Undecided Undecided Huh Huh Huh Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Undecided Undecided All in that order

THIS IS MY FACE WHEN YOU TYPE ABOUT THIS TOPIC Huh Huh Huh Huh Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy All in that order
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: