Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:43:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901257 times)
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 05:01:21 PM

OT

Right. The point is atheism. Why do you keep saying "O/T" when others attempt to fight atheism in a different way than you do? If you need agreement in the way atheism is fought, you need to talk about other things than atheism to get a base for fighting atheism. It's all about fighting atheism.

So, why do you disagree with yourself by saying that we should fight atheism, but when we try to get agreement with you on how to do it, you state that we are off topic?

Smiley

Because I already said that I have a problem believing Jesus Christ is our Lord (the Messiah).

None of us lived back then. So, how can we know that Genesis applies to us?

Smiley

Hey man: I have a problem believing that Jesus Chris is our Lord (the Messiah) not faith problem in the words of G-d.

I believe in G-d, is his son that I don't have too much belief in him.

Hope this is understandable English enough.

Thank You.

Now, please stop going OT and keep to the discussion.

Thank You.
/OT

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:07:07 PM

OT

Right. The point is atheism. Why do you keep saying "O/T" when others attempt to fight atheism in a different way than you do? If you need agreement in the way atheism is fought, you need to talk about other things than atheism to get a base for fighting atheism. It's all about fighting atheism.

So, why do you disagree with yourself by saying that we should fight atheism, but when we try to get agreement with you on how to do it, you state that we are off topic?

Smiley

Because I already said that I have a problem believing Jesus Christ is our Lord (the Messiah).

None of us lived back then. So, how can we know that Genesis applies to us?

Smiley

Hey man: I have a problem believing that Jesus Chris is our Lord (the Messiah) not faith problem in the words of G-d.

I believe in G-d, is his son that I don't have too much belief in him.

Hope this is understandable English enough.

Thank You.

Now, please stop going OT and keep to the discussion.

Thank You.
/OT

Since you don't want to agree with others in how to fight atheism, stop getting off topic by telling others that they are off topic when they fight atheism their way.

EDIT: You only strengthen the atheist position when you do this.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 05:13:39 PM

Since you don't want to agree with others in how to fight atheism, stop getting off topic by telling others that they are off topic when they fight atheism their way.

Smiley

I was just answering to your question.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:14:50 PM

Smiley

I was just answering to your question.

Well, thank you. Now stop answering my questions and get back on topic.    Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:25:19 PM

Atheists may hate religion because of wolves in sheep's clothing.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

A lot of atheists may argue that Hitler was a Christian and so everything horrible he did, they blame Christians. Which is idiotic because he wasn't a Christian.

The bible clearly warns that people will claim to be Christian, and they aren't really. A true Jesus-Christ follower will be like Jesus in their actions.

Then atheists will say "no-true Scotsman fallacy!" But Christianity has a definition.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

And by definition, given to us by Jesus, real Christians will follow Jesus's sayings, which are actually the Father's sayings, which are written to us in the bible.

Thou Shalt Not Kill was a commandment from the Lord, and obviously this means Hitler was not Christian. There are plenty of other smaller examples, such those who chant that "God hates fags" etc, they're not Christians. Jesus is all about loving thy neighbor as thy self and that's one of His commandments. You will be able to tell a Christian by their fruit.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 "You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? 17 "So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit

For more info on Hitler not being Christian, see this video: Hitler was a Christian DEBUNKED !!! Most Ridiculous Claim EVER!
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 05:31:14 PM

OT

Well, thank you. Now stop answering my questions and get back on topic.    Grin

That's my problem, every time I get on topic there is an atheist objecting what I'm saying.

That's why I agree with the sentence "atheists need to die".

My problem is that I don't believe fully that Jesus Christ is our Lord (the Messiah), so I'm not saved when I'm back in the conversation and I always find an atheist objecting my faith with rationality.

Don't get me wrong: I'm an engineer I like rationality, but I get pissed of because I know that they are talking to me without the "Faith problem" in their back and as I know how to face the "Faith problem" is hard I don't like to discuss with someone that did less effort than me.

That's what I don't like about atheists, but as this thread is "Why atheists hate Religion?" and not "Why BitNow hate atheists?" I think my post is OT.

Thank You.
/OT

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:35:26 PM

OT

Well, thank you. Now stop answering my questions and get back on topic.    Grin
My problem is that I don't believe fully that Jesus Christ is our Lord (the Messiah), so I'm not saved when I'm back in the conversation and I always find an atheist objecting my faith with rationality.

If you don't believe Jesus Christ is our Lord then how can you claim Catholicism is a Christianity? I, of course, don't think it is....but I'm wondering why you think Catholics are Christians if they believe they need a priest so as not to go to hell, instead of Jesus?
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 05:41:56 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2015, 06:01:25 PM by BitNow

If you don't believe Jesus Christ is our Lord then how can you claim Catholicism is a Christianity? I, of course, don't think it is....but I'm wondering why you think Catholics are Christians if they believe they need a priest so as not to go to hell, instead of Jesus?

1) Because Catholicis is the main branch of Christianity with 1.2B at least number of members
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations_by_number_of_members
2) Because as italian you are raised as Catholic (although the italian constitution sanctions the complete independent between the Italian territory and the the Holy See territory)
3) Because Catholicis is the real Christianity
4) Because I like to follow traditions

Thank You

PS: Wikipedia link is the best link I can find at the moment for number of Christianity members. I will post others sources as soon as I'll find a more independent source to post.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:08:38 PM

However, that is the way the leaders of the Roman Catholic Church in Rome often act... like Satan, basing salvation on good works or lack of bad ones, rather than basing salvation of the work of Jesus on the cross.

If you are telling me that someone else has taken responsibility for me, then you are promoting a deceptive trick of the adversary. Atheists and fundamentalists both reject responsibility for destroying the sickness within self and facing their own failures.

"Jesus" never once suggested that he was my savior.

If the Official Doctrine of Hell was so important to Jesus Emmanuel himself (like it is to so many fundamentalists), why didn't Jesus Emmanuel explicitly say that one must believe in him and accept him as one’s “personal savior” to get to “heaven” while he was alive over and over again?

Could it be that Emmanuel was open in his teachings and he did not specify that he was my savior because it was simply not the case?
See: http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/15353/did-jesus-actually-ever-say-if-you-dont-believe-in-me-you-go-to-hel

Many Christians believe that the Christ path is available exclusively to those who believe in Jesus. But that is an interpretation of the Gospels, not the direct statement of the Gospels themselves.

The disinformation spreads quickly in this day and age; anyone can bury the mind of Man in total garbage or, worse, deceive Man into believing he must have interpreters and go-betweens, authorities other than self and "saviors" to take his burden and "save even his soul".

You are on your own with God and when you come before God on that confrontation and evaluation of self and Knowledge--you will find the measure to be that which you have "learned" in Truth and the actions of the manifested physical experience. Where will YOU fit? It is up to you for God is total allowance and you will do that which you will.

When you break free of the indoctrination of established religions, strict rules and regulations, unnecessary ceremonies and ritualistic practices then you can fully develop your personal relationship with God, which is then 100% comfortable. Live your life with love and kindness in your heart, not hate or anger... then shall you be on the road to Paradise.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 06:36:30 PM

However, that is the way the leaders of the Roman Catholic Church in Rome often act... like Satan, basing salvation on good works or lack of bad ones, rather than basing salvation of the work of Jesus on the cross.

If you are telling me that someone else has taken responsibility for me, then you are promoting a deceptive trick of the adversary. Atheists and fundamentalists both reject responsibility for destroying the sickness within self and facing their own failures.

"Jesus" never once suggested that he was my savior.

If the Official Doctrine of Hell was so important to Jesus Emmanuel himself (like it is to so many fundamentalists), why didn't Jesus Emmanuel explicitly say that one must believe in him and accept him as one’s “personal savior” to get to “heaven” while he was alive over and over again?

Could it be that Emmanuel was open in his teachings and he did not specify that he was my savior because it was simply not the case?
See: http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/15353/did-jesus-actually-ever-say-if-you-dont-believe-in-me-you-go-to-hel

Many Christians believe that the Christ path is available exclusively to those who believe in Jesus. But that is an interpretation of the Gospels, not the direct statement of the Gospels themselves.

The disinformation spreads quickly in this day and age; anyone can bury the mind of Man in total garbage or, worse, deceive Man into believing he must have interpreters and go-betweens, authorities other than self and "saviors" to take his burden and "save even his soul".

You are on your own with God and when you come before God on that confrontation and evaluation of self and Knowledge--you will find the measure to be that which you have "learned" in Truth and the actions of the manifested physical experience. Where will YOU fit? It is up to you for God is total allowance and you will do that which you will.

When you break free of the indoctrination of established religions, strict rules and regulations, unnecessary ceremonies and ritualistic practices then you can fully develop your personal relationship with God, which is then 100% comfortable. Live your life with love and kindness in your heart, not hate or anger... then shall you be on the road to Paradise.

That's funny how quickly you are deceived just changing the name of Jesus Christ to Emmanuel.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
1aguar

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:42:12 PM

That's funny how quickly you are deceived just changing the name of Jesus Christ to Emmanuel.

You lash out in ignorance of the truth; his name was Emmanuel, it was changed by Paul; the doctrine of Paul is very different from the teachings of Emmanuel.

Stop it--I weary of your picking and poking over things which are absurd. If your name is George Hornblower and it is changed by someone named Paul, does it mean you are no longer George Hornblower? Saul of Tarsus labeled my being Jesus AFTER I was no longer in the "Holy Land". Moreover, the one Paul, who thought better to call himself that than remain with Saul (of Tarsus), probably because he feared the tar and feathers, did-in the Christian "movement". With friends like "Paul the Apostle" I certainly needed no enemies. If you don't believe me, especially you women who seek equal rights, read the edicts he handed down in My name. Paul was no friend of mine; he was one of your first REAL "mattoids". Esu here to continue our reconstruction of Truth.

Like I said...

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 06:49:03 PM

Like I said...

So... what are we doing: are we killing them all?!?

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
1aguar

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:54:12 PM

Like I said...

Killing is not of God. Deal with the beam in your own eye before pointing out the splinter in your neighbor's eye.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 06:59:31 PM

Killing is not of God. Deal with the beam in your own eye before pointing out the splinter in your neighbor's eye.

God killed Jesus Christ.
Atheists were killed in the Golden Calf episode during the 40 years of Exodus from Egypt.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_calf
God exterminated Millions because he was not happy about that people.
(Flood myth - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood_myth, Sodom and Gomorra - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodom_and_Gomorrah)
God is killing and destroying since Babel tower episode.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Babel)

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:36:05 PM

Like I said...

I dealt with the beam in my own eye a long time ago. It looks like it is a splinter in your eye, but that's because you are so far away. I have notice that you can't see past the splinter in your own eye, because up that close to you, the splinter is really a beam so big that you can't see anything... anything except the grains of wood on your splinter beam.

Cheesy

Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:39:20 PM

I had this thing grow out of my tearduct after hearing a loud pop mid jump from a plane,must have moved something.
So it started to grow out my eye and block my vision,went to a walk in clinic and they stand me in front of a eye chart and ask me to read it,wtf!
Guy tells me I should get my eyes checked,what did he think I was doing!
Had a surgery the eyeduct can actually be expanded pretty wide and they scraped it all out. But I never saw god when it was removed. Cheesy

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:56:20 PM

1) Because Catholicis is the main branch of Christianity with 1.2B at least number of members
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations_by_number_of_members
2) Because as italian you are raised as Catholic (although the italian constitution sanctions the complete independent between the Italian territory and the the Holy See territory)
3) Because Catholicis is the real Christianity
4) Because I like to follow traditions

Thank You

PS: Wikipedia link is the best link I can find at the moment for number of Christianity members. I will post others sources as soon as I'll find a more independent source to post.

Catholics can call themselves Christian all they want, but if they believe that a priest not confessing them, can lead them to hell, then they don't believe Jesus Christ can save them, and don't believe in the bible where it says to say the Lord's Prayer, which asks for forgiveness from the Lord. If they don't believe in the salvation Jesus Christ brought, how can they be followers of Jesus Christ AKA Christians?

Believing a man (pope/priest) can cause you to go to heaven or hell is not Christian. Jesus said He was the way, the truth and the life.

Anyone who doesn't follow Jesus Christ and live life trying to be Christ-like is not Christian. Jesus warned against Pharisees and false teachers.

This is not to say there aren't followers of Jesus Christ who call themselves Catholic, as I was one growing up. But the Catholic Church is not a Christian Church.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 10:20:38 PM

This is not to say there aren't followers of Jesus Christ who call themselves Catholic, as I was one growing up. But the Catholic Church is not a Christian Church.

You must have had a head trauma during your childhood.

Where you kidnapped by aliens?

Yo' kid: in Italy you are Catholic. If you are Christian and not Catholic you are 0.10% maximum. Catholicism is Christianity in Italy.

"Thank You".

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:26:57 PM

You must have had a head trauma during your childhood.

Where you kidnapped by aliens?

True Christianity is one wherein the Christian believes that he is saved for eternal life by the work that Jesus did on the cross, and by His resurrection.

It might be difficult for a Muslim or a Hindu or a Buddhist who believes in Jesus this way. But if they believe in Jesus for salvation, they are true Christians.

Conversely, anybody who thinks he is a Christian, but doesn't believe in Jesus' salvation, is not really a Christian.

The world likes to lump all the people who say they are Christians together, no matter what they believe. But true Christianity doesn't work that way.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 11:01:11 PM

True Christianity is one wherein the Christian believes that he is saved for eternal life by the work that Jesus did on the cross, and by His resurrection.

It might be difficult for a Muslim or a Hindu or a Buddhist who believes in Jesus this way. But if they believe in Jesus for salvation, they are true Christians.

Conversely, anybody who thinks he is a Christian, but doesn't believe in Jesus' salvation, is not really a Christian.

The world likes to lump all the people who say they are Christians together, no matter what they believe. But true Christianity doesn't work that way.

Smiley

This is discussing Christianity not atheism.

This is OT.

OT
I was baptised by a priest who is allowed to benedict you from the Pope which is the vicary of Jesus Christ on Earth through Peter. Is like if I was baptised from Jesus Christ in person. It is like Jesus Christ in person "certified" that I am christian.

Who are you to say I'm not?!?

I may not believe in him, but the fact that I was baptised by him reassure me.

Thank You.
/OT

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: