Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:38:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125161 times)
Bitcoinman777

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:49:11 PM

The only dead time there will be is if you have your wallet shut down.  The coins do not have to age another 8 hours so staking will continue uninterrupted.  The new wallets will be released very soon so everyone will have plenty of time to upgrade (it only takes a few seconds).

The new reward structure will kick in smoothly at block 145,000.  The reason for the specific time of the hard fork is not only due to changing the block rewards but also the block time.  The new block time of 90 seconds will take effect at the moment of the hard fork.

I hope this makes sense.

Regarding needing to wait 8 hours again: I thought user litedoge said
No "dead space" - once wallet upgraded after the fork you can stake (after 8 hours)

If coins don't need to go through the maturing time-out again then this doesn't sound as bad as I made it sound. Sorry, just trying to understand ahead of time. This does make more sense. Cheers.

Correct.  The coins do not have to mature again.  Staking will continue uninterrupted.  

Wait wat? So how will

Edit: I wanted to add, you cannot run the new wallet before the hard fork and cannot run the old wallet after.  It is best to simply close down your wallet shortly before the fork, install the new wallet, wait for the time to pass... then run it, let it sync, and then unlock for staking. 

Questions are welcome.  

Edit: I wanted to add, you cannot run the new wallet before the hard fork and cannot run the old wallet after.  It is best to simply close down your wallet shortly before the fork, install the new wallet, wait for the time to pass... then run it, let it sync, and then unlock for staking. 

Wait what? So how will everybody who is staking now this? Are the exchanges aware that they have to lock trade?

Honestly the last part don't sound good

Donation address: 154
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:01:12 PM

Exchanges Know what is going to happen, and will receive the new src in plenty of time....

Starting shortly  the fork will be advertised all over our social media, and we will try and reach as many people as possible.

There will be a few of coarse that will not be aware of the issue, and the fork.. but what are we to do, the point of crypto is anonymous trading etc we have no way to communicate with people that have not stayed communicative with us.

That said, perhaps some sort of relief fund could be set up to compensate those users ? Just a thought but perhaps worth discussion.

What has to be said though is if you go back and look at the first few pages on here once the community takeover was announced it was written off as a joke, never going to work, and only bag holders were driving it.

Well it has worked, it has been hard work, but we are getting there... and I only got involved with this coin because of the takeover as did a few others, so its not all bag holders either..

Cheers

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 07:06:05 PM

I added litedoge to my explorer site. Please add it to the OP under block explorer list. www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/LDOGE/

Also claim your name on the richlist Grin

added
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 07:10:05 PM

Exchanges Know what is going to happen, and will receive the new src in plenty of time....

Starting shortly  the fork will be advertised all over our social media, and we will try and reach as many people as possible.

There will be a few of coarse that will not be aware of the issue, and the fork.. but what are we to do, the point of crypto is anonymous trading etc we have no way to communicate with people that have not stayed communicative with us.

That said, perhaps some sort of relief fund could be set up to compensate those users ? Just a thought but perhaps worth discussion.

What has to be said though is if you go back and look at the first few pages on here once the community takeover was announced it was written off as a joke, never going to work, and only bag holders were driving it.

Well it has worked, it has been hard work, but we are getting there... and I only got involved with this coin because of the takeover as did a few others, so its not all bag holders either..

Cheers

I think many people are still staking, although they haven't stayed in touch. In my opinion, there is no need for a relief fund because
a) once they stop staking, they are going to search for this thread and the website to find out what is going on and
b) if someone has his wallet offline, he will certainly pay us a visit before getting it to work again, at least this is what I do in other cases, when I need to setup an old wallet again
bamrieid

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:06:59 PM

The only dead time there will be is if you have your wallet shut down.  The coins do not have to age another 8 hours so staking will continue uninterrupted.  The new wallets will be released very soon so everyone will have plenty of time to upgrade (it only takes a few seconds).

The new reward structure will kick in smoothly at block 145,000.  The reason for the specific time of the hard fork is not only due to changing the block rewards but also the block time.  The new block time of 90 seconds will take effect at the moment of the hard fork.

I hope this makes sense.

No "dead space" - once wallet upgraded after the fork you can stake (after 8 hours)

If coins don't need to go through the maturing time-out again then this doesn't sound as bad as I made it sound. Sorry, just trying to understand ahead of time. This does make more sense. Cheers.

Correct.  The coins do not have to mature again.  Staking will continue uninterrupted.  

Questions are welcome.  

So to be clear,  If I downloaded the new client and start it like one , two, three or five days after the hard fork I will still have my coins or I must be online and do this at the same time of the hard fork???
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 09:13:04 PM

I hope this makes sense.

Questions are welcome.  

So to be clear,  If I downloaded the new client and start it like one , two, three or five days after the hard fork I will still have my coins or I must be online and do this at the same time of the hard fork???

your coins are there, they are not going anywhere
heathcoin tried to tell you the way to stake them with the least possible downtime
you can start your client whenever you feel like, whether it will be one minute or one year after the fork is irrelevant
bamrieid

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:14:31 PM

I hope this makes sense.

Questions are welcome.  

your coins are there, they are not going anywhere
heathcoin tried to tell you the way to stake them with the least possible downtime
you can start your client whenever you feel like, whether it will be one minute or one year after the fork is irrelevant

Good
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 10:39:24 PM

There is a private message I got, that needs to be forwarded to the community:

Win your coins by playing
« Sent to: heavensopen on: Today at 00:19:26 »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

Hi,

I'm thinking about launch a new product for cryptocurrencies. Could you tell me if you could be interested for this kind of service ? And if you would be ok to pay for it ?

Here is a description of my project : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064953.msg11414321#msg11414321

If you want to talk about it, you can reply by PM, on the topic, or directly by email

Sébastien

As far as I understood, the guy makes an Android/iOS app for smartphones and tablets that credits players with coins. He can probably include Litedoge to the coins given away but I think he is missing the concept of cryptocurrency in general, he sees this as some kind of game.

The question is, should Litedoge take part in this project?
and if yes, in which way?
ctgiant

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 03:36:56 AM

I hope this makes sense.

Questions are welcome.  

The way that it will work, just like most forks is that if you leave your current wallet open past the deadline, it will fork off, and you may get many coins that have staked in that wallet after the fork occurs, but they won't actually exist.  Once you change to the new wallet those transactions will show up with a ? next to them insteastead of a green check mark.  Your total number of coins will then be reduced to match your actual coins.

Also, if you leave the old wallet open for too long and fork, you run the risk of having to redownload the entire blockchain again when you move to the new wallet.  This can be time consuming and a headache if you do not know exactly what you are doing.  Therefore it is recommended that you close your old wallet before the announced time to have the least amount of issues upgrading. 

Of course if any of the two things above happen and you are having difficulty understanding what happened or need assistance fixing the issues, we will be here to help as well.

-ctgiant

MiningAlts Block Explorers and Windows/Mac Wallet Building Services - http://miningalts.com
bamrieid

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:27:41 AM

I hope this makes sense.

Questions are welcome.  

The way that it will work, just like most forks is that if you leave your current wallet open past the deadline, it will fork off, and you may get many coins that have staked in that wallet after the fork occurs, but they won't actually exist.  Once you change to the new wallet those transactions will show up with a ? next to them insteastead of a green check mark.  Your total number of coins will then be reduced to match your actual coins.

Also, if you leave the old wallet open for too long and fork, you run the risk of having to redownload the entire blockchain again when you move to the new wallet.  This can be time consuming and a headache if you do not know exactly what you are doing.  Therefore it is recommended that you close your old wallet before the announced time to have the least amount of issues upgrading. 

Of course if any of the two things above happen and you are having difficulty understanding what happened or need assistance fixing the issues, we will be here to help as well.

-ctgiant

Thanks my friends @ctgiant and @heavensopen that is very clear answer from you and I was only worried that it will be like a swap or something we have to do but now it is clear that it is only a client change and it will work for me when ever I download it and all what I am going to lose is the staking rewards I suppose to have if I change the client on time and for the few Ldoges I have it only stake from 3 to 4 times a day so not much to lose if I did not catch the perfect timing

thanks my friends
maincoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 11:18:47 AM

Hi,

I'm thinking about launch a new product for cryptocurrencies. Could you tell me if you could be interested for this kind of service ? And if you would be ok to pay for it ?

Here is a description of my project : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064953.msg11414321#msg11414321

If you want to talk about it, you can reply by PM, on the topic, or directly by email

Sébastien

As far as I understood, the guy makes an Android/iOS app for smartphones and tablets that credits players with coins. He can probably include Litedoge to the coins given away but I think he is missing the concept of cryptocurrency in general, he sees this as some kind of game.

Well I like this. Any positive PR is welcome and this is. Futhermore I would donate, however I would like to see the APP in question first.
maincoin

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 11:24:37 AM

Peeps,

As a crypto currency run by the community. New things for LiteDoge should be come from the community. Therefore I set up a bounty page
http://www.litedoge.info/bounties.php

To start it, I donated 3M for a Twitter Tipbot.

Remember ALL the coming staking rewards I receive go to bounties and community projects:
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/LDOGE/richlist.php

If 10 more people would do the same, LiteDoge could not only be fast, but also grow fast.

P.S. If you have an idea for a new bounty, don't hesitate to contact me.
sebastien78

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:32:59 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2015, 08:22:30 PM by sebastien78

Hi,

Sébastien

Well I like this. Any positive PR is welcome and this is. Futhermore I would donate, however I would like to see the APP in question first.

Hi,

I'm the OP of the private message of @heavensopen Wink

Thanks for your interest in this projet.

I want to give you some infos about what i do.
I have a real company in France, based on my technology, basically it's all about several branded game which distribution my own "coins". And the user of any of my app can use his wined coins.

For now, i haven't create the system for cryptocurrencies, because i have to validate the business model of it. But, i can transform my technology quite easily to allow any player to wins some coins by playing on a bus, a subway or anything (as any faucet) and, exchange his coins to Litedoge, if you're interested.

I send you a PM to give you the link of my actual game and see if we could do something together Wink.
Don't hesitate if you have some questions.

Sébastien
Bitcoinman777

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:04:53 AM

I hope this makes sense.

Questions are welcome.  

-ctgiant

What I understand is that this is not just a fork. The wallet is working fine, not like last time where we needed a fork.

The fork will give us new staking rewards + complete new wallet with new features...

litedoge

Activity: 280

wow much coin such love

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:43:09 AM

Hi,

Sébastien

Hi,

I'm the OP of the private message of @heavensopen Wink

Thanks for your interest in this projet.

I want to give you some infos about what i do.
I have a real company in France, based on my technology, basically it's all about several branded game which distribution my own "coins". And the user of any of my app can use his wined coins.

For now, i haven't create the system for cryptocurrencies, because i have to validate the business model of it. But, i can transform my technology quite easily to allow any player to wins some coins by playing on a bus, a subway or anything (as any faucet) and, exchange his coins to Litedoge, if you're interested.

I send you a PM to give you the link of my actual game and see if we could do something together Wink.
Don't hesitate if you have some questions.

Sébastien

Yea, did you say games.

Give links - maybe one dedicated litedoge fun game.
maincoin

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:50:53 AM

With the help of ctgiant I was able to make a bootstrap.

If you have trouble syncing, try the bootstrap + tutorial.
http://www.litedoge.info/litedoge-bootstrap.php
bamrieid

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 10:44:54 AM

I notice something in the working wallet right now

every time the network weight is above 3B the expected time to get reward is dramatically decreases

Like in my case my normal time is vary between 8 to 11 hrs  but when the network weight is above 3B  it vary from 30 min to 1 hr

so if any one notice this could confirm and we bring it to the Devs to avoid this in the new wallet
maincoin

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:18:46 PM

I notice something in the working wallet right now

every time the network weight is above 3B the expected time to get reward is dramatically decreases

Like in my case my normal time is vary between 8 to 11 hrs  but when the network weight is above 3B  it vary from 30 min to 1 hr

so if any one notice this could confirm and we bring it to the Devs to avoid this in the new wallet

Good that you ponit that out.
@ctgiant will this be taken care of in the new wallet?
Bitcoinman777

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:24:02 PM

Hmm someone is buying a lot before the new wallet.

LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:25:27 PM

With the help of ctgiant I was able to make a bootstrap.

If you have trouble syncing, try the bootstrap + tutorial.
http://www.litedoge.info/litedoge-bootstrap.php

It's as easy as renaming blk0001.dat to bootstrap.dat correct?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: