Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:42:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125161 times)
goodguyed

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:43:05 AM

Very good work with the fork, but I do hope you integrate the block time part soon. Too much inflation is bad.

The bounties look also good. I will donate for the payment plugins this tomorrow.

Implementing the block time part will be something in the future.  It will cause another hard fork and we do not want to do that again too soon.  We do want to change it at some point in the not too distant future though.

I also agree about the bounties....they are a great idea that will get many more involved and behind LDOGE Smiley
More community involvement = good 100% of the time  Cool

Signature for sale by owner

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 06:04:36 AM

What was the issue with this fork? Why was it implemented?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 07:17:51 AM

You are fast. I updated the bounties today.
With some more staking I received there is a total of 0.84 BTC for webdevelopers who want to earn some money:
http://www.litedogecoin.org/directory.php

The bounties are things I feel which will make litedoge stronger. For the most important features, I donated many litedoges, for features with less priority, the community is free to donate if they believe it is beneficial.

Since it is a community coin, the community can decide.

P.S. I also updated the about and merchant page. I look forward for some feedback.
http://www.litedogecoin.org/about.php
http://www.litedogecoin.org/become-a-merchant.php

Actually, that is the first time I ever looked at it.  I haven't been paying very close attention to litedoge lately so decided to poke around the website and see what new developments I've missed.  Very nice system for funding and paying bounties, and the website is gorgeous.  Sent 5 million towards the payment processors and 9.5 million to finish funding a cloud staking wallet.  Makes me feel better about disappearing for ages, hoarding my stakes, while you guys are here doing all the hard work!

Another idea for a bounty would be to implement the multisend feature from HYP and HBN into litedoge.  It allows you to automatically send a specified portion of your stake reward every time you mine a block to whatever address you specify.  Which feeds into my next idea, an LDOGE charity fund.  Naturally, it should be for helping dogs.  Like a no kill dog shelter for rescuing strays or something.

Obviously, once multisend were implemented you could use it exactly like you would in HYP or HBN, but my idea would tie it in with the charity fund.  Put an inconspicuous check box somewhere in the UI where people can, with one click, begin automatically sending 10% of their stake to the charity fund address.  Charity fund coins are sold, converted to fiat, and whoever manages the fund can deliver the proceeds to the official litedoge charity, whatever that ends up being.

Now no one likes the idea of a monthly guaranteed dump on the litedoge market from the charity fund.  But, I wouldn't expect it amount to anything substantial enough to do any major damage.  I think the community outreach and positive PR generated from a program like this will more than offset any damage done by the monthly charity dump, by a large margin.  And we get to help some doges too Smiley

"Stake LiteDoge to save the doges!"

It could be a great marketing campaign.

To slowly begin reducing stake reward.
bamrieid

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 09:07:09 AM

This Faucet is not working http://faucet.litedogecoin.org/
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 01:05:11 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 01:47:43 PM by crunck

This Faucet is not working http://faucet.litedogecoin.org/

Working on fixing that now.. looks like a database issue Smiley

EDIT : Now Fixed

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cryptoVIP

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 01:44:09 PM

lite shit ,ha haaa  Grin

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 01:48:34 PM

lite shit ,ha haaa  Grin

Lite shit that is going places and making people money.

Only a blind man would miss this opportunity Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 02:04:34 PM

lite shit ,ha haaa  Grin

Lite shit that is going places and making people money.

Only a blind man would miss this opportunity Smiley

who said he can see?
ROFL!
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 02:06:19 PM

to gradually reduce stake rewards because they are too high
and some more minor changes
maincoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:11:12 PM

Wow got some more donations and updated the list:
http://www.litedogecoin.org/bounties.php

This was exactly what I wanted, people sending LDOGE for their favourite feature. Finally more and more peole

@SockPuppetAccount, you got so many good ideas + you are very generous. Thnx, this is what we need!
Multisend, Charity Fund added, What's the of sending staking to a cause?

@Heaven can you compile a list of good causes and add it as a poll here?
It would be very good PR if we as a community donate to features but also good causes. In fact we can even make a press statement and sent it to media outlets.
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:15:09 PM

Wow got some more donations and updated the list:

This was exactly what I wanted, people sending LDOGE for their favourite feature. Finally more and more peole

@SockPuppetAccount, you got so many good ideas + you are very generous. Thnx, this is what we need!
Multisend, Charity Fund added, What's the of sending staking to a cause?

@Heaven can you compile a list of good causes and add it as a poll here?
It would be very good PR if we as a community donate to features but also good causes. In fact we can even make a press statement and sent it to media outlets.

I'm a good cause honest  Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
maincoin

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:16:46 PM

Now no one likes the idea of a monthly guaranteed dump on the litedoge market from the charity fund.  But, I wouldn't expect it amount to anything substantial enough to do any major damage.  I think the community outreach and positive PR generated from a program like this will more than offset any damage done by the monthly charity dump, by a large margin.  And we get to help some doges too Smiley

Very sharp. I made a BTC address too.

I hope the Dev's can change the block time asap. On paper we made a 'fix' for the ultra high POS, but now nothing has changed. The lower stake rate won't kick in for ages. The block time should have sold this.

@litedoge can you boost it on fb/twitter
@the rest please sent the url to any developers you know:

We got 1.5 BTC in bounties.
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:18:54 PM

Now no one likes the idea of a monthly guaranteed dump on the litedoge market from the charity fund.  But, I wouldn't expect it amount to anything substantial enough to do any major damage.  I think the community outreach and positive PR generated from a program like this will more than offset any damage done by the monthly charity dump, by a large margin.  And we get to help some doges too Smiley

Very sharp. I made a BTC address too.

<b>I hope the Dev's can change the block time asap. On paper we made a 'fix' for the ultra high POS, but now nothing has changed. The lower stake rate won't kick in for ages. The block time should have sold this.</b>

@litedoge can you boost it on fb/twitter
@the rest please sent the url to any developers you know:

We got 1.5 BTC in bounties.

I would have thought there is enough of us around to do some off exchange trading with the charity fund to save it even hitting the exchanges.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
maincoin

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:23:43 PM

I would have thought there is enough of us around to do some off exchange trading with the charity fund to save it even hitting the exchanges.

Sounds good. Let's get it to 10M and hand over the funds. Would you do that crunck?

I just donated 5M to get it started
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:28:07 PM

Sounds good. Let's get it to 10M and hand over the funds. Would you do that crunck?

Would I do what ?
Run a LDOGE exchange thread to chop up the charity coins into BTC then yes I can do that.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
maincoin

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:32:18 PM

Would I do what ?
Run a LDOGE exchange thread to chop up the charity coins into BTC then yes I can do that.

Well in that case.. I think I am getting some feelings for you;).. In a hetero way, don't get your hopes up..LOL
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:41:54 PM

Just posted a new thread on the forum I'm hoping to put through it's paces. /r/Cryptocurrency link below.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/3br90b/the_fastest_way_for_crypto_developers_to_make/?ref=share&ref_source=link

Killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Route traffic to Mad Crypto and route traffic to LDOGE bounties page.
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 02:43:10 PM

Would I do what ?

Well in that case.. I think I am getting some feelings for you;).. In a hetero way, don't get your hopes up..LOL

wow... Litedoge brings people closer!!
LMAO
Bitcoinman777

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:51:50 PM

Would I do what ?

I am loving where this is going.

Just an idea, let's start a signature campaign. If you make an address, I will kick in 2 million

Donation address: 154
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:55:19 PM

I am loving where this is going.

Just an idea, let's start a signature campaign. If you make an address, I will kick in 2 million

Good place to start: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896707.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: