Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:50:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125157 times)
maincoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:23:45 PM

Come on community. Let's bring LiteDoge closer to merchants. Vote for LiteDoge
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

Vote at Cryptsy too please:
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keesdewit
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 05:03:18 PM

Come on community. Let's bring LiteDoge closer to merchants. Vote for LiteDoge
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

Vote at Cryptsy too please:
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

Did the vote on Cryptsy. I think LDOGE is a nice coin. Is it already possible to setup a masternode? I have several servers and they will happely run as masternodes.

Bitcoinman777

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:49:35 PM

How is the signature campaign going?

Donation address: 154
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 11:31:09 PM

It just so happens that I am on the committee of my local social club, and organise entertainment and events etc

One event I have coming up is for a charity called " Holly Hedge Animal Sanctuary" this is charity run and reliant on donations.

We are holding the evening on the 17th of this mth, we have time to get some LDOGE material created along side a check made up for LDOGE you know one of those big things with the logos on etc

The social club FB page is here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/163223493842152/

Event posters are here : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206410057117736&set=gm.478709415626890&type=1&theater

Would be great if I could present them with a little something on the night.

Something like this but 3 foot wide :

Your thoughts

This is very nice!

I now have a handful of viable candidates in mind for an "official" LDOGE charity (and your charity sounds like it donates to animals that are not dogs, which sucks because dogs are the best animals!) but working out the details to declare an official LDOGE charity will take time, and sending and replying to many emails.  We can keep the "Holly Hedge Animal Sanctuary" in the running for that honor, but if we want to get this off the ground ASAP we can start with them.  Just because we donate to them once, doesn't mean we have to from here on out.  Maybe it's not a bad idea to donate to a steady stream of different charities or a rotation of different charities.

Anyway, even if it is only a few hundred dollars and just a one time thing, this seems like a great idea.  Time is of the essence to get it all worked out before the 17th though, check into the cost of making up one of those big checks with local businesses and report back.  We can take our sweet time figuring out how a long term charity fund will operate after that.

Hmm, just got a message from puppiedog..
The Dogecoin subreddit went dark:
https://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin

Revolting against Chairman Pao.  Reddit is as good as dead if they don't boot her insane scamming SJW ass.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:34:53 PM

It just so happens that I am on the committee of my local social club, and organise entertainment and events etc

One event I have coming up is for a charity called " Holly Hedge Animal Sanctuary" this is charity run and reliant on donations.

We are holding the evening on the 17th of this mth, we have time to get some LDOGE material created along side a check made up for LDOGE you know one of those big things with the logos on etc

The social club FB page is here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/163223493842152/

Event posters are here : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206410057117736&set=gm.478709415626890&type=1&theater

Your thoughts

This is very nice!

I now have a handful of viable candidates in mind for an "official" LDOGE charity (and your charity sounds like it donates to animals that are not dogs, which sucks because dogs are the best animals!) but working out the details to declare an official LDOGE charity will take time, and sending and replying to many emails.  We can keep the "Holly Hedge Animal Sanctuary" in the running for that honor, but if we want to get this off the ground ASAP we can start with them.  Just because we donate to them once, doesn't mean we have to from here on out.  Maybe it's not a bad idea to donate to a steady stream of different charities or a rotation of different charities.

Anyway, even if it is only a few hundred dollars and just a one time thing, this seems like a great idea.  Time is of the essence to get it all worked out before the 17th though, check into the cost of making up one of those big checks with local businesses and report back.  We can take our sweet time figuring out how a long term charity fund will operate after that.

Revolting against Chairman Pao.  Reddit is as good as dead if they don't boot her insane scamming SJW ass.

I think that's exactly right, I would be opposed to having one named charity that we all ways give too, I think it should be spread around, different countries different charities etc
After all we don't all live in the same place, and I'm sure others know someone that works for a charity or shelter etc  Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 11:39:43 PM

Regarding C-Cex - I contacted them the day of the hard fork and asked them to update their wallet, even after they delist so that our community members could recover their coins.  They have yet to respond.  If/When they get back to me I will let everyone know.

-ctgiant

To hell with C-cex.  Legit coins get no volume there.  Only the scam coin of the month gets volume at C-cex.  Once a legit coin graduates from that dump, never look back.  LDOGE does not need C-cex.

Better to focus on cryptsy.  LTC and XRP markets would be great for it too.  LDOGE has never been a monster in volume on trex, but it's been steady and consistent in getting a small handful of BTC in volume every day.  If marketcap rises and volume remains consistent, I don't see why cryptsy wouldn't add.
maincoin

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:48:40 PM

Your thoughts

This is very nice!

I think that's exactly right, I would be opposed to having one named charity that we all ways give too, I think it should be spread around, different countries different charities etc
After all we don't all live in the same place, and I'm sure others know someone that works for a charity or shelter etc  Smiley

@both
I like that. Let's start the campaign. Let the community decide a top 3-5.

@SockPuppet I got a lot of bounties to take care of. Would you do the honor to take this one, or maybe Mr. Crunck, since he can play the exchanges. Give me update every monday.

After the community decide we start giving. But I really think we should do it after we reacht 8 satoshi. 4 satoshi is ridiculous. We are young true. but we got going on. Giving and bulding (see the site, irc and the bounties)...
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 11:50:05 PM

Good idea.  Oh, that could make things even funner.  Say we have a list of 5 potential charities, every month or quarter or whatever is decided, people can vote with their coins as to which charity is to receive the funds.  The top address gets all the donations, and is removed from the list of potential charities for a given period of time.  A new charity takes their place.

An LDOGE charity tab could be added to the wallet, which links to the website with the 5 potential charities of that month with their 5 unique addresses and links to all their websites.  Real time totals of which charity is in the lead and by how much can be displayed.  The competitive aspect will get people more emotionally involved.  Brilliant!
maincoin

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:51:15 PM

Regarding C-Cex - I contacted them the day of the hard fork and asked them to update their wallet, even after they delist so that our community members could recover their coins.  They have yet to respond.  If/When they get back to me I will let everyone know.

@the community, please bring input on the roadmap, we need one Wink

-ctgiant

To hell with C-cex.  Legit coins get no volume there.  Only the scam coin of the month gets volume at C-cex.  Once a legit coin graduates from that dump, never look back.  LDOGE does not need C-cex.

Better to focus on cryptsy.  LTC and XRP markets would be great for it too.  LDOGE has never been a monster in volume on trex, but it's been steady and consistent in getting a small handful of BTC in volume every day.  If marketcap rises and volume remains consistent, I don't see why cryptsy wouldn't add.

Yeah, contacted them too 2 days ago, since i got lost coins, but they just ignore to answer tickets (1 ticket is 2 weeks old). A really bad exchange. Cryptsy is what we need, in the land of western altcoins exchanges they govern, but bluetrade would also a nice one.
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 11:56:27 PM

@SockPuppet I got a lot of bounties to take care of. Would you do the honor to take this one, or maybe Mr. Crunck, since he can play the exchanges. Give me update every monday.

After the community decide we start giving. But I really think we should do it after we reacht 8 satoshi. 4 satoshi is ridiculous. We are young true. but we got going on. Giving and bulding (see the site, irc and the bounties)...

I have no problem trying to manage the charity bounty fund.  I am a terrible trader though, just being honest and true to myself.  More of an investor.  Buy coins when they are dirt cheap, hold or stake til I make 20x + or watch it die.  Not much of a play to make on exchanges right now besides setting the charity coins at 4 satoshis and hoping they sell.

If crunck was going to maintain a bitcointalk thread in to try selling the fund on here without them touching the exchange, that might be the best way to go.

Like I was saying, we will have to work out alot of details for how this would work in the long run.
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:00:25 AM

I have no problem trying to manage the charity bounty fund.  I am a terrible trader though, just being honest and true to myself.  More of an investor.  Buy coins when they are dirt cheap, hold or stake til I make 20x + or watch it die.  Not much of a play to make on exchanges right now besides setting the charity coins at 4 satoshis and hoping they sell.

If crunck was going to maintain a bitcointalk thread in to try selling the fund on here without them touching the exchange, that might be the best way to go.

Like I was saying, we will have to work out alot of details for how this would work in the long run.

Im happy to maintain an inhouse exchange on here, to convert the ldoge to BTC and keep it from causing to much chaos on the exchanges.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
maincoin

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:24:37 AM

I have no problem trying to manage the charity bounty fund.  I am a terrible trader though, just being honest and true to myself.  More of an investor.  Buy coins when they are dirt cheap, hold or stake til I make 20x + or watch it die.  Not much of a play to make on exchanges right now besides setting the charity coins at 4 satoshis and hoping they sell.

That's true. Best if the donation address would be BTC or LDOGE (TRADE).

If we release a press statement, if should be a impressive one. At lest 200 USD, still not a lot, but any charity would be happy, and remember, we will be the first crypto coin ever who had this idea after just 4 months.. and also execute it.

The end of july is too fast, many promotions need to start, also it should be about litedoge (not BTC). Remember LiteDoge never had a pump like 99.9% of the altcoins LiteDoge was, is and will be a community coin, we should start it and look where we stand end of august.

I am quite new into crypto, but also not. This is the first coin I really got motivated, because the community is so good. First we got Heinz, then PeterVenter and Bitrev, now we got so many old and new people (litedoge, crunck). They, we are not real investors whom invest and take profit, but like the rest peole really care.about the community. There is no community like this and therefore I invested time and money.

In bad times we lost people, yet even more came and stepped up. That's is how a community is. Let's prolong that with a charity.

So yes, if you could run a charity together with crunck or any one else. I would donate for sure.
maincoin

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:28:13 AM

I have no problem trying to manage the charity bounty fund.  I am a terrible trader though, just being honest and true to myself.  More of an investor.  Buy coins when they are dirt cheap, hold or stake til I make 20x + or watch it die.  Not much of a play to make on exchanges right now besides setting the charity coins at 4 satoshis and hoping they sell.

Im happy to maintain an inhouse exchange on here, to convert the ldoge to BTC and keep it from causing to much chaos on the exchanges.

It would really benefit everybody.
"Staking for the Doges" like Sockpuppet said.

The Doges need help, let's try to help them.
ctgiant

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 03:17:37 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2015, 04:12:38 AM by ctgiant

If anyone with considerable C++ and coin dev skills would like to join the dev team we would appreciate that.  I am only just barely a dev, but can compile wallets and can google issues with the best of them (not much of a dev in that case I realize, but full transparency has always been my motto and helping this coin is what I am about).   That being said we have a very active community who is also willing to step up to the plate and donate LDOGE for added features and functionality to the wallet.  Any help would be welcome.  If you would like to join team LDOGE and become a dev please PM me here or join freenode's IRC channel and voice your interest in helping out.  Most of the dev hang out there and would happily start a serious conversation with you about joining the cause.

Edit:  the IRC channel is #litedoge

-ctgiant

MiningAlts Block Explorers and Windows/Mac Wallet Building Services - http://miningalts.com
heathcoin

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:21:55 PM

Block rewards just lowered to 28k!  A lot less coins being minted today!  It's a start...
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:23:05 PM

Block rewards just lowered to 28k!  A lot less coins being minted today!  It's a start...
Can you still mine this coin?  Which pool?

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
johnbrainless

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:48:05 PM

only pos

♝ Pandacoin   ♝ Buy With Paypal Or Credit Card ♝ FaceBook tipping ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Active Dev Team ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Paper Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:50:40 PM

only pos
Aah Stacking...

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:02:34 PM

only pos

That's not completely accurate there is a project that allows you to mine and receive payout in LDOGE

So yes the coin is in POS stage but mining is still possible, please read this article and I hope it helps:

http://litedoge.org/forum/index.php?topic=33.0

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
bamrieid

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:21:50 PM

http://faucet.litedogecoin.org/

http://faucets.cryptocoinsrevolution.com/LiteDoge/

http://cryptogaming.club/faucet/index.php

All these three Faucets is not working they give a statement that they send a certain amount of coins but really nothing is sent

who own those faucets ?  should fix them  and if not they should be removed from the website/s and the OP/s to maintain the credibility of our coin official site/s

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: