Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:46:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125160 times)
litedoge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

wow much coin such love

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:02:45 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2015, 06:05:56 PM by litedoge

... @litedoge/cryptochaser ...

... LiteDoge, after aquitasIJ left you put both the site and twitter offline. ....

Firstly, I'm not cryptochaser.

Secondly, I did not put the website off - only a warning that the dev quit, but you did (twice now)

Thirdly, I didn't own the twitter acc and therefore could not put it off.

Fourthly, I don't like the way you falsely accuse people and post defamatory remarks on your website which you were paid to create.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 06:32:59 PM

@maincoin  Well thanks for putting me on the hall of fame list.  It maybe giving me a little bit too much credit though.  I never did much for LiteDoge, was absent or stayed silent most of the time.  I was attempting to step it up and contribute more to the community recently though, and I appreciate the acknowledgment of that effort.

That said, there are still some good people here.  I haven't seen d57heinz, Bitrev, Crunck, or Ctgiant chime in lately, so I don't know if they are officially in or out.  Goodguyed just started pitching in, heavensopen has always been helpful, and that guy with software development experience (kee....? something or other) is around.  Even if everything you say about LiteDoge/CryptoChaser is true (and they are the same person), he isn't guilty of any egregious crimes and has good intentions.

I miss out on a lot of the behind the scenes stuff since I don't hang out in IRC.  I only get the bits that leak onto bitcointalk.  It seems that there is more to the story of MinerFTW, the wallet fix, and the 100 million coins he was given than I knew before.  Heathkid was way out of line when he was talking shit to Presstab, that I can agree on.  Acquitas is just a non-entity at this point.

So even if the bad apples are as bad as you say, the good people here still outweigh them.  As you were saying to Bitcoinman777 before, attempting to harm the coin hurts the good and bad people here.  Even if I really hated someone and badly wanted to get revenge, I wouldn't take out a dozen innocent people to do it.

Thats the problem with a community coin.  Lots of very different personalities need to learn to work together.  The lack of a clear leader to keep the coin on track can derail the best of intentions.  I was encouraged the past few weeks, because you seemed to be filling that role.  It's what made me decide to step up and try to pitch in more.

It is disappointing that you and Bitcoinman777 have decided to leave the project, but I understand you have your reasons.  I am grateful for all the efforts you guys have made in the past.  Of course you guys are free to sell your coins at any price you want or build a large sell wall.  If I were in your shoes I would try to take any BTC I could on my way out the door as well.

If I may speak for the guys with good intentions who are still here, don't hurt us to get back at the people you don't like.  Do what you want with your coins at trex.  If you build a big wall, we will eat through it eventually or LiteDoge will die.  That's our problem though.  If none of us have the BTC to buy you out, it just means we will need to work that much harder to build good will with new community members and investors to convince them to buy them.  That the beauty of the free market.  Does LiteDoge deserve to live or die?  It will be sorted out by that invisible hand eventually.  Coming in the thread to argue with people, or encouraging others to pile more coins onto the wall as Bitcoinman777 was doing, or declaring it dead isn't doing anyone any good.  Just walk away.
heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 06:51:37 PM

@SockPuppetAccount: you are forgetting something...
We all have our personal problems and liabilities. When someone doesn't really like me or is being bitter, I can't afford to take it seriously, I have other things running in my head. Everyone should try this point of view.

That being said, I personally believe it is a mistake to feed conflicts in here, no matter who is doing it, no matter who started it or which are his motives.

Now let's go get some ldoges.
goodguyed

Activity: 388

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:03:53 PM

@SockPuppetAccount: you are forgetting something...
We all have our personal problems and liabilities. When someone doesn't really like me or is being bitter, I can't afford to take it seriously, I have other things running in my head. Everyone should try this point of view.

That being said, I personally believe it is a mistake to feed conflicts in here, no matter who is doing it, no matter who started it or which are his motives.

Now let's go get some ldoges.
I'd have to agree with what heavensopen said.

I have no doge in the fight really. I have only 7 mil LDOGE or something like that. I don't have any money on the line. I'm trying to help in any small manner I can so that I can help be a part of something special.

If the 2 sat wall stays long enough, I'll slowly eat through it myself. It may take a VERY long time, only picking up something like 50-100k LDOGE a day, but I'll get there  Cheesy Cheesy I may need 9 lives like a cat to fully get through the wall.

I have no interest in this drama. It's unfortunate that whatever took place - took place. But I see potential here, and I like potential  Cool

Signature for sale by owner
ctgiant

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 07:13:35 PM

That said, there are still some good people here.  I haven't seen d57heinz, Bitrev, Crunck, or Ctgiant chime in lately, so I don't know if they are officially in or out.

I am here.  Real life has just gotten in the way for the past week so I haven't had too much time to work on the coin but I have kept up to date with everything here and will continue to contribute to this coin.

I have no doge in the fight really. I have only 7 mil LDOGE or something like that. I don't have any money on the line. I'm trying to help in any small manner I can so that I can help be a part of something special.

If the 2 sat wall stays long enough, I'll slowly eat through it myself. It may take a VERY long time, only picking up something like 50-100k LDOGE a day, but I'll get there  Cheesy Cheesy I may need 9 lives like a cat to fully get through the wall.

I have no interest in this drama. It's unfortunate that whatever took place - took place. But I see potential here, and I like potential  Cool

Well said.  I got involved in this coin because I liked the community and see potential for this coin.  The community has evolved several times since the coin's launch, but there are still some great people here who want to help the coin and be involved in a community that has an overwhelmingly positive attitude.  So I say lets get back to having a good time with this coin, refrain from personal attacks (I know that this is a lot to ask for BCT, but hey why not) and forge ahead.

MiningAlts Block Explorers and Windows/Mac Wallet Building Services - http://miningalts.com
TronREX

Activity: 374
Merit: 251

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:16:07 PM

It's sad to see a group of such smart people go at it like children. Those of you who are bashing others are only hurting the coin not the person. This is a coin with lots of future, which is why I decided to do some type of help. Although I hate that this help will only benefit the bag holders, or whales as we like to call them. Be considerate, and swallow ya ego and keep the bashing of the thread.  Undecided Undecided Undecided    Cry Cry Cry Cry
maincoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:23:44 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2015, 02:35:13 PM by maincoin

@maincoin  Well thanks for putting me on the hall of fame list.  It maybe giving me a little bit too much credit though.  I never did much for LiteDoge, was absent or stayed silent most of the time.  I was attempting to step it up and...

@SockPuppetAccount

I respect your opinion, like any other of the normal people left here.

But please check and confirm if you say something. As stated before and also in the quote I am not building a sell wall. I never did. I am selling the coins slowly. Since i've been transparent all the time, I will do it again. http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/LDOGE/richlist.php
At the top I held and posessed 233M from which I returned 20M to you and other donaters. I don't believe things

During my time I tried to start many projects and bounties. The people I know who did more then watching or reply-ing on the forum are listed there. It means nothing looking at the situation, but I don't want people to think litedoge was a fight coin like so many others. Contributor intentions, and most of the community were really good actually.

Something I also thought about litedoge. Then bitcoinman showed me the chat logs of IRC and a lot of people attacked me. Normally I don't care about "chat gangsters' but this is just wrong. I am not trying to be arrogant (I hide myself from the Hall), but except for the website (which obviously wasn't a simple html site), the social media channels I made but moreover also updated, contacting services for litedoge on a daily basis and yes the litedoge webshop, litedoge game etc. I sure did a lot, harrassing me or in any other way attacking me is wrong and therefore I defend myself. Me leaving the project and so many others also shows me they know that, which in a way is comforting.

People don't realise the problem is MinerFTW, A.K.A. minemaster907, A.K.A. milanorico A.K.A. Ricardo van Dinter.

Fighting
MinerFTW, A.K.A. minemaster907, A.K.A. milanorico A.K.A. Ricardo van Dinther, is the main person to blame for the downfall of LiteDoge. Through the Internet he is known to have a history of fighting with other internet users see here and here. The main reason he started the fights with many LiteDoge members was not for fun however, it was for a financial gain. His behaviour has not been unnoticed and we compiled a list of his actions here.

Stealing
Even though Ricardo van Dinther was paid 100M LiteDoge by d57heinz to make a wallet fix, he stole the LiteDoge and let the real developer AquitasJJ fix the wallet.

Blackmail
By adding his servers as checkpoint servers he threatened the community many times that if things did not go his way, he would close down his servers and LiteDoge would instantly die, which is pure blackmail. Then when AquitasJJ wanted to reverse that, he started another fight. It is because of this actions of Ricardo Van Dinther that people lost trust in LiteDoge.

Intentions
Ricardo van Dinther knows very well that by creating panic he and his friend heathkid can buy up very cheap coins. This is the main reason they hold over 100 of millions of LiteDoge coins. Needless to say, this behaviour is illegal and investors who want to start a lawsuit againt him can contact us. Since he lives in Tilburg and is a Dutch resident, appropiate actions can and will be taken towards his offences.

Anyways, all the best to the good people of this community.

CryptoChaser

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:46:44 PM

Hey maincoin - just dump and move on - we don't need your type here.
Using your website to manipulate the price wasn't cool - it was dishonest and manipulative.
Take your ill gotten gains and be gone.

litedoge

wow much coin such love

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:18:28 PM

... litedoge been wise ...   
litedoge

wow much coin such love

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:25:59 PM

... litedoge having fun ...
litedoge

wow much coin such love

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:13:23 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2015, 10:30:11 PM by litedoge

I am loving where this is going.

Just an idea, let's start a signature campaign. If you make an address, I will kick in 2 million

Good place to start: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896707.0

Here is my signature submission 1:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██████████████████████████████████████████████████[/                      
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
        fun tipping & payment coin      
L i t e D o g e (LDOGE)
    Lite version of DOGE coin
such fun very cute
such speed wow
much staking such love
no premine fair launch
  ★ Website: http://www.litedoge.org/
  ★ Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/litedoge
  ★ FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/Litedoge?fref=ts
  ★ Bitcoin Forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1077390.0
  ★ LiteDoge Forum: http://litedoge.org/forum/index.php  
  ★ Subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/litedoge/
  ★ IRC Channel: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Litedoge
  ★ Bittrex: https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-LDOGE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 10:37:00 PM

Here is my signature submission 1:

you know, if you refrain from trying to make the signature look like a magazine full of ads, it may actually look good!  Grin
bitrev

Activity: 335

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:38:11 PM

Dude, just chillax. Tell me what happened?

Wow just returned from Rimini and we got another drama.

What happened here. 2 week ago it was at 3 satoshi?Huh?

litedoge, Excellent we got a signature campaign. We owe you. I like the first one, but with less links. Why not use the best links with a bigger/color font. Don't ask me why, but we need more yellow and brown.
Perhaps you could add a sexy girl too. Just saying.
litedoge

wow much coin such love

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:45:43 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 02:41:36 AM by litedoge

Here is my signature submission 2:

★ such speed much staking very cute ★  
                  such fun tipping and payment coin                  
             L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)
      lite version of DOGE coin fair launch no premine      

★ very website such twitter wow forum
bitrev

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:47:13 PM

Can you make it wider?

The rest is perfect. Exclusive really.
hcf27

Activity: 257

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:07:05 AM

litedoge, Excellent we got a signature campaign. We owe you. I like the first one, but with less links. Why not use the best links with a bigger/color font. Don't ask me why, but we need more yellow and brown.

A lot of drama but glad to know a guy with a good rep like you is on board
bitrev

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:36:46 AM

A lot of drama but glad to know a guy with a good rep like you is on board

Thanks a lot. The last week was terrible no internet, just an hotel manager saying it will be ok. NOT!

There is a signature campaign I see and that's good enough. I put some BTC in it to get some cheap coins. But can't believe his reaction.

Let's get to business. The signature campaign is nice, but we got a  litedoge game. Yes it is an unique game. Do you want LiteDoge? Hmm play for it! Compete with others and only the best will win the most litedoge.

Not a gamer, but still want some earn some litedoge ? Don't worry we got that covered too. There's some free litedoge waiting for you at our ios/android webwallet. Free litedoge with your mobile phone.
How? Our API find the blocks for you and gives it back to you 100% free. It works only with Apple but in 2 weeks we publish it in google play.

litedoge

wow much coin such love

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:49:08 AM

Here is my signature submission 3:
             L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)

hcf27

Activity: 257

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:59:16 AM

Here is my signature submission 3:
             L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)

Looks cool... but not sure all of that fits on bitcointalk at least
goodguyed

Activity: 388

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 04:13:49 AM

Very cool litedoge!

Signature for sale by owner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: