Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:40:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646790 times)
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:57:06 PM

This is what I have been trying to teach to sloanf, that if you don't use international pricing then analysis is entirely wrong:

Oh, you are trying to teach me after we have established this:

Since you:
1.   have been buying bs from MA, a convicted fraudster and an extremely terrible forecaster, for years
2.   even brag by this fact (1) in front of everybody as if it was an achievement
3.   did not do even a basic fact-checking because of your inability to do so due to lack of common sense and any form of critical and independent thinking
4.   deny all the facts and evidence collected, brought and very carefully explained to you by many others
5.   keep spreading MA bs promoting his scam all over the place for free despite (4)

you embrace the very definition of stupidity. And since you have been stupid for so long, it must be your normal and pretty comfortable state and therefore cannot be an insult for you. And the reason I have written the above is not to humiliate you or make you feel bad. As I said, I don’t care about you because it’s not important because it’s not the purpose of this thread. My only intention was to prove my claims about your stupidity and that’s what I have done.

Anyhow, what is the point of your posts? All you do is simply copy-paste from MA posts without any relevance or meaning. If somebody wants to read MA, they can go on his website and read the original posts without your skewed interpretation. If you want to prove some of MA claims, you cannot do so simply by referring to his own posts. In other words, you’re saying “MA is right because check this here, he says he’s right”.

Or are you trying to persuade everybody that these forecasts were correct?

1.   Gold 5K-12K by 2015\2016. The opposite happened.
2.   Collapse of the USD after 2011. The opposite happened.
3.   Gold below 1K since 2013. Never happened since then.
4.   RE will not recover after the 2008 crash. The opposite happened.
5.   Oil rally after mid-2014 into 2017. The opposite happened.
6.   Dow 32K-40K by 2015 then by 2017 and now by 2020. Never happened.
7.   Big Bang on 2015.75, the US government shutdown, government debt collapse, shift from bonds to equities. The opposite happens.

Re your forecast No. 1, 2016 is not done yet.  Keep in mind that I am a gold bull though.

As I have mentioned several times before, NO ONE can well predict the future, but Armstrong is walking the plank.  Sticking his neck out (reputation anyway) by making fairly flat predictions.

If his calls wind up being statistically superior to others (or vs. random), then that would show that he onto something, perhaps something BIG.

We still have some time to see if Armstrong is gifted, or else just another guy like the rest of us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:02:03 PM

Today Armstrong puts out more interesting reading, here are two pieces:

"Germany to Enforce a (Euro)5000 Limit on Cash Transactions"

http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/42932

We knew some of this a couple of days ago, but this shows that The State does not have our interests at heart...

"Hillary and Goldman Sachs: a 20+ Years Relationship"

http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/43063

Um, more ugh.  Not a surprise.  Why won't she release the texts of her speeches?
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:23:36 PM

As I have mentioned several times before, NO ONE can well predict the future, but Armstrong is walking the plank.  Sticking his neck out (reputation anyway) by making fairly flat predictions.

If his calls wind up being statistically superior to others (or vs. random), then that would show that he onto something, perhaps something BIG.

We still have some time to see if Armstrong is gifted, or else just another guy like the rest of us.

Sorry but the record already speaks for itself. All of his long-range themes have come true. 100%. Crisis in Ukraine (well before there was any crisis), oil, gold, US stocks, 2007 real estate collapse, etc.. Maybe not exactly to the day and maybe one of 2 or 3 scenarios was elected, but it has never been the case that he has stated A will happen and instead the opposite happened. sloanf habitually takes MA's CONDITIONAL scenarios statements out-of-context and then claims this is failure of prediction. It doesn't matter how many times this is explained to sloanf, he will continue to commit that same mental handicap.

Armstrong then explained the other scenario for gold which is that is to make a CYCLE INVERSION so as to align with its true hedge against government; and here is implying that gold's rise and potentially correction before doing so will be contingent on the progression of the sovereign debt crisis and here is where he explained that the $5000 by 2015/6 would be the unlikely outcome and rather the pause and correction are more likely:

Quote from: s3.amazonaws.com/armstrongeconomics-wp/2011/03/armstrongeconomics-how-when-030111.pdf#page=6
...gold is going through a CYCLE INVERSION and this is a good think because it is starting to realign with the major purpose of gold - not a hedge against inflation but the hedge against government...

The key to gold is its CYCLE INVERSION... [that is required to produce a] ...PHASE TRANSITION that is required to produce a big rally...

The market is the only thing that is simply never wrong. For the bull market ahead in gold, a simple pause in NECESSARY.  This is how bull markets are sustained.. If we see gold blasting to new highs passing $1500, we are in trouble. This would be a serious development warning that we are now completing a PHASE TRANSITION that could lead to a low 2015.75 and the rally thereafter.

Which is exactly what gold did in 2011 and the resulting decline to $1050 before 2015.75.

Any one who fails to see MA exactly predicted the above chart (with the break above $1500 coming roughly July as he predicted for a PHASE TRANSITION as he predicted and then decline to a low in 2015.75) is blind.

That long-term chart of gold makes is very clear that the current deadcat bounce is just that. That chart above has no bottoming pattern yet.

On that chart, you can clearly see that the support lies below $1000 and as low as $800 back from the 2008/9 period. At that price, everyone who bought silver below $9 (as I did when I bought 18,000 oz of Comex bars and minted them into rounds which I sold many of to rpietila for his silver coin business in Finland), will be at a loss and capitulate making the final bottom.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:38:59 PM

Yes, we should all put on ignore that fucking sockpuppet sloanf troll. He doesn't have a minimal character to use his original nick to troll this thread with his fixation about Armstrong.
The troll ignores all rational argument from TPTB_need_war and all others. It is getting really annoying that the information about Armstrong is buried in the crusade trolling of a fucking sockpuppet account.

Is there a proof of your words? After https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=854280.msg13530000#msg13530000 noone will trust to what you post.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:53:36 PM

So now the off-topic history of Nxt will be dragged into the MA thread.

Ignore the trolls. Do not respond.

altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 02:03:02 AM

Sorry but the record already speaks for itself. All of his long-range themes have come true. 100%. Crisis in Ukraine (well before there was any crisis), oil, gold, US stocks, 2007 real estate collapse, etc.. Maybe not exactly to the day and maybe one of 2 or 3 scenarios was elected, but it has never been the case that he has stated A will happen and instead the opposite happened. sloanf habitually takes MA's CONDITIONAL scenarios statements out-of-context and then claims this is failure of prediction. It doesn't matter how many times this is explained to sloanf, he will continue to commit that same mental handicap.

Additionally, he is the very few analysts out there with integrity. He is one of the very few who tell you honestly when the market is to volatile and he is unable to give you a helpful pointer. Anybody who trades every day on the market like myself and pay attentions to all kind of opinions probably can agree that almost all analysts, experts, fund managers, CNBC shills and anybody who appears in the media would tell you all kind of investment tips. On the other hand Armstrong tells you, "it is too volatile, I can't give you any certain answer" (apart from his paid services he even writes this in his blogs) which indicates quite an integrity and moral.
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 02:33:33 AM

altcoinUK

That's actually another point in Armstrong's favor, that he is giving it to us straight (well, if you have a subscription, even straighter) without having to shill "CNBS-style".  As well as letting us know from time-to-time that he just doesn't know.

Disclosure: I have no problem with anyone posting here and saying whatever they want.  I would not mind if someone wants to do some REAL WORK (= a lot) to take, say, the last 6 months of MA's predictions, post the results, and run a statistical analysis on them.  Granted, a lot of work for an uncertain value.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:39:48 AM

Disclosure: I have no problem with anyone posting here and saying whatever they want.  I would not mind if someone wants to do some REAL WORK (= a lot) to take, say, the last 6 months of MA's predictions, post the results, and run a statistical analysis on them.  Granted, a lot of work for an uncertain value.

No one here can do that because they don't comprehend his writings. They pull phrases out-of-context of the conditions that Armstrong placed on the contingency and also they don't incorporate a holistic understanding. MA tends to write blog posts that follow on from prior blog posts, and you need to follow them as a conversation in his mind to understand what he is thinking.

I understand his writings and his statistically accuracy is 100% on the long-term trends since I've been following him intently starting 2012. I followed him a bit before that, but his prison writings were incomprehensible for me at that time.

Note he has not stated a 100% certainty that gold drops below $1000 between this March and May. His models say it is very likely, but I doubt he would argue 100%  certain. Perhaps 80% or 95%. Regardless, his long-term prediction on gold has been true, which was a PHASE TRANSITION after breaking above $1500 in summer of 2011, then a decline to a low by 2015.75. Gold fell from 1900 to 1050 as predicted.

altcoinUK

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 05:21:07 PM

altcoinUK

That's actually another point in Armstrong's favor, that he is giving it to us straight (well, if you have a subscription, even straighter) without having to shill "CNBS-style".  As well as letting us know from time-to-time that he just doesn't know.

As for the disclosure, no one is more supportive of the unmoderated thread concept than me, but there is a difference of having an open dialogue about ideas or read over and over the condescending trolling of that sloanf boy who point out what an idiot TPTB_need_war is which itself a very ridiculous things to say. You can say a few things about TPTB_need_war if you really feel the world must know what is your fucking opinion about him, but you can't say with a straight face that he is an idiot - only a troll say that.

As for Armstrong, yes I agree, one of the big plus about him that he is the exact opposite of the usual CNBC shills. The CNBC and Bloomberg is on for me all the time, but the level of shilling is sometimes is beyond endurance on those channels. I pay for the analysis of many analysts like McClellan, Avi Gilburt, etc. and I can get useful insights from them or from their community (in the case of the latest), but Armstrong the only one who tell you honestly that sorry, it is too volatile and I don't have a clear pointer. As I said several times I am not a big fan of Armstrong's sales approach, but on the other hand nobody is fucking perfect, so we should give the man a bloody break and stop demanding from him to be a 100% perfect forecaster, trader, historian, economists, sociologist, analyst and gentleman.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 05:40:50 PM

thank you for honesty in your investing strategy TPTB

you are smart

what do you think of Kyle Bass and George Soros

world greatest investment opportunity today

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1354286.msg13786959#msg13786959

I follow http://blog.mpettis.com/ and Martin Armstrong. Armstrong has consistently said China will have a crisis starting 2017 and bottom in 2020 (but I don't know about Yuan and FX crisis), as well that oil will rise again in 2017 as the War Cycle heats up to hot wars. Pettis has argued that China needs to rebalance from manufacturing to services and they would need < 3% growth for a decade. Both have made the point that China has refused to revert to the mean and thus will suffer Waterfall collapse 2017 - 2020. Armstrong has noted $850 billion of capital exodus from China just within the past year, as the wealthy diversify out of China and into SE Asia and more so luxury investments in the USA and USD denominated investments.

Note China and India will rise up and be the financial leaders of the world from 2032 onwards.

OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:18:48 PM

altcoinUK

As for the disclosure, no one is more supportive of the unmoderated thread concept than me, but there is a difference of having an open dialogue about ideas or read over and over the condescending trolling of that sloanf boy who point out what an idiot TPTB_need_war is which itself a very ridiculous things to say. You can say a few things about TPTB_need_war if you really feel the world must know what is your fucking opinion about him, but you can't say with a straight face that he is an idiot - only a troll say that.

As for Armstrong, yes I agree, one of the big plus about him that he is the exact opposite of the usual CNBC shills. The CNBC and Bloomberg is on for me all the time, but the level of shilling is sometimes is beyond endurance on those channels. I pay for the analysis of many analysts like McClellan, Avi Gilburt, etc. and I can get useful insights from them or from their community (in the case of the latest), but Armstrong the only one who tell you honestly that sorry, it is too volatile and I don't have a clear pointer. As I said several times I am not a big fan of Armstrong's sales approach, but on the other hand nobody is fucking perfect, so we should give the man a bloody break and stop demanding from him to be a 100% perfect forecaster, trader, historian, economists, sociologist, analyst and gentleman.

That's a great comment, altcoinUK.

In almost all public forums, it pays to write in a non-trolly (that was clumsily expressed, sorry) fashion.  But, since MA's work is unclear to me about how predictive it is, well, that's another reason I started this thread.  So, even if sloanf has differing opinions (and a poor way of enlisting possible allies to carefully look at Armstrong more critically), hey, it's OK.  I'm here to learn, bitchez.

I too (but in the past) have paid for subscriptions to newsletters, etc. re the financial markets.  My experience was that the ideas were of interest, but the recommendations often were not profitable.  So, I now look for IDEAS more than hard predictions.

I do leave open the real possibility that MA has a good record (we will just have see, at least I will), I hope that he is onto something with all of his data and the supercomputer grinding away...

Hear you re CNBS and Bloomberg shilling, they are probably all for Shillary! anyway.........
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:25:55 PM

thank you for honesty in your investing strategy TPTB

you are smart

what do you think of Kyle Bass and George Soros

world greatest investment opportunity today

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1354286.msg13786959#msg13786959

I follow http://blog.mpettis.com/ and Martin Armstrong. Armstrong has consistently said China will have a crisis starting 2017 and bottom in 2020 (but I don't know about Yuan and FX crisis), as well that oil will rise again in 2017 as the War Cycle heats up to hot wars. Pettis has argued that China needs to rebalance from manufacturing to services and they would need < 3% growth for a decade. Both have made the point that China has refused to revert to the mean and thus will suffer Waterfall collapse 2017 - 2020. Armstrong has noted $850 billion of capital exodus from China just within the past year, as the wealthy diversify out of China and into SE Asia and more so luxury investments in the USA and USD denominated investments.

Note China and India will rise up and be the financial leaders of the world from 2032 onwards.

I don't read Pettis as much as I should.  Michael Pettis is extremely respected among some bloggers that I read, he has a position as a professor IIRC at a university in China.

Re TPTB's remark about India and China, well, I can say that barring mishaps and/or stupidity (which always should be in the equation), INDIA is likely to be a real financial power in the future.  We were recently there (as tourists), and just this week I was contacted by an Indian ball bearing manufacturer re distributing their product in Peru.  It looks like they supply the BEARINGS for a Hub Assembly (wheels) for some US truck manufacturers, I am still waiting on more information from them.  India's Bajaj, a maker of "tuk-tuks" ("moto-taxis") has a huge part f Peru's market for the little three-wheelers to haul people in poorer neighborhoods all over Peru.  India has been fairly neglected in the media re their future, they are a real threat to Chinese hegemony in Asia.
altcoinUK

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:26:48 PM

My experience was that the ideas were of interest, but the recommendations often were not profitable..

I think their success rate is in the coin flip ratio, which indicates nobody (perhaps only the Goldman Sachs ringmasters) knows what will the market do next day or next week. For me it is useful because they talk about stuff which I most likely would overlook like Gold Miners (GDX) not long time ago, so they remind me there are lots of opportunities on the market apart from my fixation to DJIA and SPX.

Hear you re CNBS and Bloomberg shilling, they are probably all for Shillary! anyway.........

LoL I am based in the UK, but I watch all US presidential debates, and I can't believe how Hillary can get away with her association with Goldman and their shills in CNBC. Armstrong is a wise man with regards to Hillary Clinton as well.
tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:39:01 AM

Around $6 trillion in sovereign debt is now yielding negative, with plenty of corporate debt heading down too.

http://davidstockmanscontracorner.com/the-war-on-savers-and-the-200-rulers-of-world-finance/

There are very few voices mentioning any risk in this bond market, it is still regarded as the flight to safety. But neg yielding govt bonds to that extent, and so far out (almost to 10yrs for some) surely isn't a sign of health.

This would fit in with Armstrong's debt crisis phase transition call ; he says a collapse in confidence in govt or some event that shocks this bond market will see a rush out of govt bonds and into the private realm of stocks. I presume this would also lead to the moonshot for gold etc as well.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:46:42 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2016, 02:36:06 PM by TPTB_need_war

This would fit in with Armstrong's debt crisis phase transition call ; he says a collapse in confidence in govt or some event that shocks this bond market will see a rush out of govt bonds and into the private realm of stocks. I presume this would also lead to the moonshot for gold etc as well.

Yep and MA is thinking May before any such crack. With it really picking up steam in 2017 and governments go bezerk with capital controls, hot wars, and possible a pandemic as icing on the "we are fucked" cake.

He always had predicted there would be one more hooray in bonds first which is why he is seeing a capitulation low in gold first before the blast off.

And eventually capital heads to the USD and USA stocks because the dollar is the reserve currency and for example China and Hong Kong had pegged their currencies to the dollar thus effectively borrowing dollars to the tune of $34 trillion. The entire developing world is short the dollar in dollar debt (either explicit debt and/or a currency peg).

Thus unwinding of the carry trade is going to send the dollar skyrocketing and capital will follow like a herd.

sloanf get fuck off our lawn you imbecile.

Edit: http://www.bbc.com/news/business-35516054

OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:49:29 AM

altcoinUK

Yes, Armstrong does have Shillary!'s number alright.  A liar is just the start.  Moneygrubber would be a close second.

Perhaps of even greater interest, we may soon see if she broke any laws re classified intelligence.  If I had been so casual with above Top Secret material when I worked for .gov in the early 1980s, I would just be getting out of jail now.

tabnloz

Wow, I would really like to see the 200 names in Stockman's piece.  Name them and shame them.

$6 trillion in negative rates on sovereign debt.  This will end very poorly once rates go back up.  And they will at some ugly point.
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:57:14 AM

Yep and MA is thinking May before any such crack. With it really picking up steam in 2017 and governments go bezerk with capital controls, hot wars, and possible a pandemic as icing on the "we are fucked" cake.

He always had predicted there would be one more hooray in bonds first which is why he is seeing a capitulation low in gold first before the blast off.

And eventually capital heads to the USD and USA stocks because the dollar is the reserve currency and for example China and Hong Kong had pegged their currencies to the dollar thus effectively borrowing dollars to the tune of $34 trillion. The entire developing world is short the dollar in dollar debt (either explicit debt and/or a currency peg).

Thus unwinding of the carry trade is going to send the dollar skyrocketing and capital will follow like a herd.

sloanf get fuck off our lawn you imbecile.

Yes, TPTB, I would agree that is a plausible prediction, it makes a lot of sense.  The world flees to the dollar in 2016.  

CHINA is in big trouble, debts, unpaid workers, pollution, alienating its neighbors.

RUSSIA too is in trouble, oil economy does not work so well when no one wants your oil.

EUROPE has got their psychotic "Migrant" problems that their leaders are at a loss to resolve, see this on demonstrations (ominous pictures from six countries in Europe, also some from Australia) all over Europe, the Hard Right is now on the march:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3435093/A-world-divided-Violent-clashes-break-globe-thousands-streets-anti-Islam-protests-organised-far-right-group-PEGIDA.html

The next few months (I agree it will not be long now) will be of great interest.  .govs all start going broke & berzerk.  Actually this will be an excellent prediction to help judge Armstrong's predictions and ideas.  We can watch in near real time, we are ready to see the evidence close up and without ambiguity.
tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:43:01 AM

And then there is this, where Deutsche Bank complains that NIRP destroys their share price as money flees out of stocks into neg yielding bonds

Declining bond yields mean larger inflows into bonds at the expense of equities

A fundamental tenet of central bank easing has been to push investors out the risk spectrum. The impact has arguably been exactly the opposite.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-06/wounded-deutsche-bank-lashes-out-central-bankers-stop-easing-you-are-crushing-us

OROBTC, Stockman says pool together all the Fed heads and board members across the US/ECB/UK/BoJ, throw in any big institution IMF/BIS and a couple of think tanks and you've got the 200.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:08:39 AM

And then there is this, where Deutsche Bank complains that NIRP destroys their share price as money flees out of stocks into neg yielding bonds

Declining bond yields mean larger inflows into bonds at the expense of equities

A fundamental tenet of central bank easing has been to push investors out the risk spectrum. The impact has arguably been exactly the opposite.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-06/wounded-deutsche-bank-lashes-out-central-bankers-stop-easing-you-are-crushing-us

Hahaha, they are fucked if they do and fucked if they don't. Checkmate.

sloanf

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 09:28:15 AM

So, even if sloanf has differing opinions (and a poor way of enlisting possible allies to carefully look at Armstrong more critically), hey, it's OK.  I'm here to learn, bitchez.

You can’t be serious, man. I am not here for opinions or “enlisting possible allies”. I am here to bring facts. If nobody takes them, it’s their problem – you can’t prevent or stop people from being stupid as this thread clearly shows. But once you mentioned allies: look at this:

And this:

I am the most vocal cheerleader of the TPTB_need_war fanboy club, he is the best in the BCT forum on information technology related topics, he is an exceptionally smart and knowledgeable man,

This poor guy has been sucking cocks and licking asses in front of everybody and not only is not ashamed of it but is even enormously proud of doing so. What value does he bring to the discussion? Did he support any of his claims such as this:

Many of his clients - including government and the world's largest banks - have been with him for 30 years, and  - even it is his nature and habit to hype his service and promote himself like a second hand car salesman does - his clients understand very well what he is selling.

Now we are really getting embarrassed for you. Do you at least realize how you sound when you reproduce such charlatanic bs without applying even 1% of common sense? What do you know about his clients and what could you possibly know? Do you have any evidence to support any of your claims? Neither governments nor world’s largest banks are MA’s clients. They cannot be his clients nor will they ever be. MA is an uneducated convicted fraudster and con artist who lost hundreds of millions and cheated Japanese investors. Any official entity especially governments cannot deal with convicted criminals even if they wanted to. They have policies, approval committees, security and background checks, etc to filter providers, counterparties, and all. How stupid is it to even think they could even remotely be in any relation with people like MA? It is possible of course that some junior analysts or alike at investment banks are MA’s clients. But as individuals, not as representatives of organizations let alone governments.

Can you name at least one client that has been with MA for 30 years?

Or look at this:

Which is exactly what gold did in 2011 and the resulting decline to $1050 before 2015.75. And in the 2014/5 gold report, MA further clarified that the final low would be in Q1 2016 < $1000 (perhaps < $850).

Gold < 850 in Q1? Ok, now gold is at 1160 and keeps rising. We have one month to go down more than $300. Should we wait till March to yet again witness your stupidity or shall we ask you to admit it right now?

Meanwhile, again, read all the reports I brought to you
Here (August 28th, 2009) http://s3.amazonaws.com/armstrongeconomics-wp/2012/03/will-gold-reach-
5000-809.pdf MA says “It is coming into its own and is still poised to rally to at least test the $3,000 level if not much higher.” And “Government has promised the moon, and can no more keep their promise that Santa really eats the cookies. When there is no one who buys the US debt, that is when the ceiling will fall. We will see this most likely after 2010 and it appears the end may be 2015-2016. A 21 year bull market in stocks points to 2015 and a 17.2 year high in gold points to 2016.

“No demand for the US debt and collapse by 2015-2016”? Completely the opposite is happening: no collapse and the US government bonds are rising.
“Gold is poised to rally to at least test the $3,000 level if not much higher into 2016”. Read again or get somebody to help you with it. High in gold in 2016, not low.
“A 21 year bull market in stocks points to 2015”. But then it “pointed” to 2017 and now it “points” to 2020. And then maybe to 2030, who knows.  

I hope somebody will pull you aside and pass on this to you. It is better to say nothing and have people wonder if you are stupid rather than to open your mouth over and over again and prove to all that you are indeed really stupid beyond all doubt.

So allies among these dumb and useless idiots who are totally incapable of any independent thinking and fact-checking, insecure clowns who seek approvals for their copy-pasting and parroting MA bs?

And then we have people like this:

Around $6 trillion in sovereign debt is now yielding negative, with plenty of corporate debt heading down too.

http://davidstockmanscontracorner.com/the-war-on-savers-and-the-200-rulers-of-world-finance/

There are very few voices mentioning any risk in this bond market, it is still regarded as the flight to safety. But neg yielding govt bonds to that extent, and so far out (almost to 10yrs for some) surely isn't a sign of health.

This would fit in with Armstrong's debt crisis phase transition call ; he says a collapse in confidence in govt or some event that shocks this bond market will see a rush out of govt bonds and into the private realm of stocks.

who talk about rising bonds but at the same time and in the same very post claim that MA prediction regarding the bond collapse is correct.

Again, MA is a highly overrated fraudster and a terrible forecaster whose only proven ability so far has been the ability to sell empty claims and bs reports and conferences to brainwashed and gullible idiots such as those proudly identified themselves in the thread.

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: