Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:42:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EXMO.com Cryptocurrency Exchange [Official Thread]  (Read 61108 times)
lillopoker79

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

Hello, i hope @Exmo can help me. Today i sent to exmo some litecoin on my exmo account ( you have in pm the mail associated with it ) , i sell it and converted in euro . I did a lot of transactions from exmo to adv cash, 90% of transaction was fine, but in 4 transaction of 99 euro i had a problem.
1 of this transaction sent me correct email to confirm cashout (  you have in pm the link received for mail , confirmed by me )
but after i confirmed it money disappeared and aren t in my transaction list. Other 3 cashout of 99 euro disappered without receive email to confirmation and without that they appear in transaction list. Now for you i think is easy check my account statment and look it. can you help me pls ?
These are my ticket number : 339453 and 340352 .
Best regards, Pasquale

PS live chat is offline on the site and i sent yet two email to the support but they didn t reply me

Today first 99 euro , the 99 euro that i received confirmation for mail, are refunded. No any news about the other 3 99 euro transfer for a total of 297 euro. Can you help me @Exmo pls ? The problem of this 3 transfert is that i didn t receive confirmation email and the only chance to recover it is check how much ltc was sell in euro ( 2200 ) and how much euro i move to advcash ( 1907 ).
Best regards, Pasquale

This @Exmo pls
spatzier

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:08:29 PM

hello, did @Exmo changed EUR withdrawal options? i can`t seem to find MoneyPolo and SEPA in EUR withdrawals. is it just me or noone sees it?
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1222
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 04:42:37 PM

Hello, i hope @Exmo can help me. I had deposited Waves=250.6173  to address (3P6oicRK893wJe17cCVrw8nULtf2u4ibM7n) in Exmo but until now 5days a go and my wallet not receive it.my ticket is (333540)
please help me.

Best Regards,

Your issue was solved and ticket is closed.

Thank you for staying with us,
EXMO Team

teslabitcoin

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:45:00 PM

TICKET (335667)

2018 Jan 21, 01:14 GMT+1

Hello,

I've withdraw at 21.01.2018 00:50:07 the amount of 740.0781 EUR to advcash and the transaction during the processing disappear totally from the transaction history and i never receive my money in advash like A LOT OF OTHER TRADERS?

DO YOU HAVE ENOUGHT CASH TO PAY EVERYBODY?Huh? If not,credit back my EUR wallet and i will buy some litcoin on your platform and go to another exchange to be pay!!! EASY and i think it's the best way for all the traders waiting there cash money!!!

Can you refund my account or complete the transaction?

You have here the link for the confirmation of withdrawal that i confirm the transaction:

for confirmation of withdrawal of funds click on following link
http://exmo.com/withdraw_confirm?id=2694046&token=e8b0f4601465b546a163f50fd07e96336d847b89

Best Regards,

We are checking your issue. Don't worry everything will be fixed soon.

@Exmo thank you! I post today my request regarding verification of my  missing withdrawal. It's FIX ALREADY NOW!!!  Grin THANKS TO REACT SO FAST!!!

Thanks for your quick responce and timely support. I appreciate it and hope to stop to have this kind of problem in the futur....
Two_Beers

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:02:09 AM

Dear Exmo Team!

I was exchanging DASH to USD an hour ago and got 3172 USD from that exchange. I splittet the sum of 3172 USD in 150 USD batches for the Withdrawals via AdvCash . But after 20 withdrawals there was no money left in my wallet. There are missing 150 USD.
The total sum of withdrawals are 3022 USD and my wallet is empty. If you sum up the Selling Orders in DASH you will come to the sum of 3172 USD. Could you please tell me where my money is? It´s gone. There also were only sent 3022 USD to AdvCash. Please help me to get my money back.

Ticket Number 326590

Thank you

Hello Exmo Team,

Please fix my issue. The amount is still missing in my wallet. Thank you
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:02:50 AM

Hi,

I've been waiting for account verification for over a month. I appreciate you guys are busy, but this seems excessive even then. Could you please look into it?

My ticket number  #341969

Hi There,

Our support team has contacted you to solve your issue.

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:04:21 AM

TICKET (335667)

2018 Jan 21, 01:14 GMT+1

Hello,

I've withdraw at 21.01.2018 00:50:07 the amount of 740.0781 EUR to advcash and the transaction during the processing disappear totally from the transaction history and i never receive my money in advash like A LOT OF OTHER TRADERS?

DO YOU HAVE ENOUGHT CASH TO PAY EVERYBODY?Huh? If not,credit back my EUR wallet and i will buy some litcoin on your platform and go to another exchange to be pay!!! EASY and i think it's the best way for all the traders waiting there cash money!!!

Can you refund my account or complete the transaction?

You have here the link for the confirmation of withdrawal that i confirm the transaction:

for confirmation of withdrawal of funds click on following link
http://exmo.com/withdraw_confirm?id=2694046&token=e8b0f4601465b546a163f50fd07e96336d847b89

Best Regards,

We are checking your issue. Don't worry everything will be fixed soon.

Hi There,

Your issue is fixed now

Thank you for staying with us.

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:06:41 AM

Hello,

I did a creditcard withdrawal 4 days ago. It said it will max take 3 days to credit. I still didn't receive anything..

Support ticket 341885

Hi There,

your issue should to be fixed now

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:08:54 AM

Hello, I'm having trouble making a withdraw from exmo to cryptocapital!

Each time I try to do a withraw I always receive an error message, this is the the message: Error 10326 (CryptoCapital PLN).

I already created a support ticket with number 334408 but no one answers me?

Exmo can you help me!

the only answer i m  receiving its the same and same without to fix the problem

Olesya Ignatova (EXMO.com)
Jan 20, 17:11 GMT
We sent the inquiry to our sms center, they will check what the problem is.
If you want, we can disable two-factor authentication.
For it you must write an e-mail to support@exmo.com from the e-mail address with which you created your account.
Please, write the numbers of wallets with which you filled your account and make a high-quality screenshot that shows that you entered each wallet, as well as each transaction ID.
Also the terms of this transaction must have been done not less then 2 days ago.

i did send the emails from the one i make the email and how i can see this and answer these infos u aske if i cant login to my account ?

Hi, dramarally3  my problem in not with sms or two-factor authentication. for me the problem is when i withraw to cryptocapital i get these error
  Error 10326 (CryptoCapital PLN).
Are you having this error, too?

For me no one answered my ticket support 334408 so far!

Yesterday Support already answered me. Saying Your inquiry was transferred to the technical department. I'll wait now! Thanks!

Hi There, your issue has been forwarded to our developers team and they're working on it. It will be fixed soon.

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:10:41 AM

Hello, i hope @Exmo can help me. I had deposited Waves=250.6173  to address (3P6oicRK893wJe17cCVrw8nULtf2u4ibM7n) in Exmo but until now 5days a go and my wallet not receive it.my ticket is (333540)
please help me.

Best Regards,

Hello There,

Your is issue is fixed and ticket is closed already.

Thank you for staying with us,

EXMO Team

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:12:11 AM

Hello, i hope @Exmo can help me. Today i sent to exmo some litecoin on my exmo account ( you have in pm the mail associated with it ) , i sell it and converted in euro . I did a lot of transactions from exmo to adv cash, 90% of transaction was fine, but in 4 transaction of 99 euro i had a problem.
1 of this transaction sent me correct email to confirm cashout (  you have in pm the link received for mail , confirmed by me )
but after i confirmed it money disappeared and aren t in my transaction list. Other 3 cashout of 99 euro disappered without receive email to confirmation and without that they appear in transaction list. Now for you i think is easy check my account statment and look it. can you help me pls ?
Best regards, Pasquale

PS live chat is offline on the site and i sent yet two email to the support but they didn t reply me

Hi There,

Our support team contacted you for getting some additional information.

Soon everything will be fixed.

EXMO Team

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:31:42 AM

Hello exmo
please check my ticket when possible, my xrp is stuck in exmo wallet and it's not being credited to me.
Thank you

ticket  #332865

Exmo I still have not recieved any updates on my ticket, please look into it as soon as possible.
Thank you

@Exmo Please check the ticket #332865
My deposit has not shown up yet

Hi There,

Your ticket will be fixed soon. We are apologize for an inconvenience

ascensive

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:43:15 AM

Hello! Really hope you can help me. I have some trouble with access to my account.
Always when i want to login, there is a message : wrong login/passwors.
I suppose, when i registred first time, i made a mistake in email field, mixed some letters.
My account is verified with two factor authentication, also i remember the password definitely.
Also, I can show you my last transactions.
Please, help me to solve this problem. I tried to do it several times, but technical support haven't reply.
Ticket #314943
H.M.

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:59:00 AM

Please help me to more quickly verify the address and contract with EXMO tickets 343831 and 343822 this nightmare is already from 05/01/2018. Thank you very much in advance.

Regards
Henryk M.
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:19:39 PM

Please help me to more quickly verify the address and contract with EXMO tickets 343831 and 343822 this nightmare is already from 05/01/2018. Thank you very much in advance.

Regards
Henryk M.

Pushed your tickets into action.

Soon we will give you feedback.

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:20:19 PM

Regards
Henryk M.

Have forwarded your tickets to our support team. Please wait

Best Regards,
EXMO Team

lillopoker79

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:14:51 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 01:43:48 PM by lillopoker79

Best regards, Pasquale

Hi There,

EXMO Team

@Exmo wich screen you need?  i wrote back but i didn t receive reply atm

Hello, about wich screenshot you talk ? The three transaction are disappeared , so i can see it in transaction list and for this is impossible for me do a screenshot. I didn t received confimation mail to move it to advcash also. If you count the euro that i did yesterday from selling of litecoin and after you count money transfer to advcash , in total counting i have 297 missing. You could check pls my account statment of yesterday to see it.

Best regards, Pasquale xxx xxx

Da: Ilya Belov (exmoney) <support@exmoney.zendesk.com>
Inviato: martedì 23 gennaio 2018 22:39
A: xxx xxx
Oggetto: [EXMO.com] Re: transaction from exmo to advcash disappeared

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your inquiry (339453) is executed. To open it again, please send the answer to this letter.
Baш зaпpoc (339453) выпoлнeн. Чтoбы oткpыть eгo cнoвa, oтпpaвьтe oтвeт нa этo пиcьмo.

Ilya Belov    

Ilya Belov (EXMO.com)

Jan 23, 21:39 GMT
Hello,
To solve your problem take a screenshot in .jpg format and send it to us please. Or you can send it to http://thumbsnap.com/ and give us a link (files or links from other sites will not be accepted).
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:44:46 PM

Best regards, Pasquale

Hi There,

EXMO Team

Hello, about wich screenshot you talk ? The three transaction are disappeared , so i can see it in transaction list and for this is impossible for me do a screenshot. I didn t received confimation mail to move it to advcash also. If you count the euro that i did yesterday from selling of litecoin and after you count money transfer to advcash , in total counting i have 297 missing. You could check pls my account statment of yesterday to see it.

Your inquiry (339453) is executed. To open it again, please send the answer to this letter.
Baш зaпpoc (339453) выпoлнeн. Чтoбы oткpыть eгo cнoвa, oтпpaвьтe oтвeт нa этo пиcьмo.

Ilya Belov    

Ilya Belov (EXMO.com)

Hello,
To solve your problem take a screenshot in .jpg format and send it to us please. Or you can send it to http://thumbsnap.com/ and give us a link (files or links from other sites will not be accepted).

Dear User,

Our Support Team has informed us that your ticket was already fixed, isn't it? Smiley

Thank you for staying with us!

lillopoker79

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:53:35 PM

Best regards, Pasquale

Hi There,

EXMO Team

Ilya Belov    

Ilya Belov (EXMO.com)

Hello,

Dear User,

Our Support Team has informed us that your ticket was already fixed, isn't it? Smiley

Dear @exmo, the payed me back 198 of 297 euro. i sent my answer asking other 99. thanks so much, i m very happy for 198 recovered, if you can help me recovering other 99 i will appreciate it. wait you response, best regards
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

Best regards, Pasquale

Hi There,

EXMO Team

Ilya Belov    

Ilya Belov (EXMO.com)

Hello,

Dear User,

Dear @exmo, the payed me back 198 of 297 euro. i sent my answer asking other 99. thanks so much, i m very happy for 198 recovered, if you can help me recovering other 99 i will appreciate it. wait you response, best regards

In this case, you should continue chatting with our support team on this ticket. They will answer you.

Best Regards,
EXMO Team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: