Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:38:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EXMO.com Cryptocurrency Exchange [Official Thread]  (Read 61126 times)
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1222
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 09:36:31 AM

Unfortunately I have to stop trading at Exmo, at least reduce my trading volume by 95%.
Without SEPA it does not make any sense. All other methods are by far too expensive. (Advcash is free, but what to do with advcash eur?!)

Maybe you can look in adding Tether? Bitfinex and poloniex have it for USD. Maybe you can add this and also EUR Tether as depsit/withdrawal option?

Hello, Serpens66. We added your proposal in user wishlist. Thanks for your feedback.

Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:41:44 PM

I already wrote to your support and they told me "fix within one week", but maybe you can speed it up:

Your API call "order_trades" is broken. It simply does not work anymore, I get no response at all.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 03:33:02 PM

I already wrote to your support and they told me "fix within one week", but maybe you can speed it up:

Your API call "order_trades" is broken. It simply does not work anymore, I get no response at all.

Hello, Serpens66. Thanks for feedback. We will fix it asap. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 09:19:27 AM

Hello, Serpens66. Thanks for feedback. We will fix it asap. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, Serpens66. We fixed API. Have a successful trading and thank you for being with us

Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:35:07 PM

Thank you.

Could you please ping your API developer about my request from more then one year ago?
I asked if you could add to the "order_cancel" API request the remaining amount of the order.
The dev said that it is not that easy, cause the response usually does not wait until the order was sucessfully cancelled (so does not know the remaining amount), but he could add a new cancel_order call that will wait and thus returning the remaining amount.

Unfortunately alot of time has passed since then, without visible change.

Since you do not offer EUR withdrawal for me anymore, I switched to ETH/BTC, but it is impossible to trade there since a there is a very fast bot, that is rapidly placing 0.005ETH orders https://exmo.com/en/trade#?pair=ETH_BTC
They are like 5 trades per second, which are filling my order. So if my bot notices "ah someone filled 0.025 ETH of my order" in the next second it are 0.05 and so on. So if I do a cancel request, the last known remaining amount of the order is totally wrong because of this stupid bot.
And I can't do the "order_trades" call everytime I cancel an order, cause this would heavily slow down my bot.

Therefore I really need the remaining amount in the response of the cancel_order call

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 06:11:34 PM

Thank you.

Could you please ping your API developer about my request from more then one year ago?
I asked if you could add to the "order_cancel" API request the remaining amount of the order.
The dev said that it is not that easy, cause the response usually does not wait until the order was sucessfully cancelled (so does not know the remaining amount), but he could add a new cancel_order call that will wait and thus returning the remaining amount.

Unfortunately alot of time has passed since then, without visible change.

Since you do not offer EUR withdrawal for me anymore, I switched to ETH/BTC, but it is impossible to trade there since a there is a very fast bot, that is rapidly placing 0.005ETH orders https://exmo.com/en/trade#?pair=ETH_BTC
They are like 5 trades per second, which are filling my order. So if my bot notices "ah someone filled 0.025 ETH of my order" in the next second it are 0.05 and so on. So if I do a cancel request, the last known remaining amount of the order is totally wrong because of this stupid bot.
And I can't do the "order_trades" call everytime I cancel an order, cause this would heavily slow down my bot.

Therefore I really need the remaining amount in the response of the cancel_order call

Hello Serpens66 we would pass this request immediately to our API developers. Thanks for you feedback about EXMO API. Please FOLLOW US on https://www.facebook.com/exmo.market/ or https://twitter.com/Exmo_com to get posted about our latest news.

Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:47:51 PM

Hello Serpens66 we would pass this request immediately to our API developers. Thanks for you feedback about EXMO API. Please FOLLOW US on https://www.facebook.com/exmo.market/ or https://twitter.com/Exmo_com to get posted about our latest news.
Thank you very much Smiley

In case you would like more feedback, it would be really great if your "order_trades" call could also include the original amount of an order.
At the moment it only has the amount that was traded.

Sleepwalker2

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:44:24 PM

Hello,

how long are BTC withdrawals suppose to take? I have one that has been showing as "verifying" for about 2 hours and the other 30 minutes.

yesterday was fast however.

thanks!
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 06:31:59 PM

Hello,

how long are BTC withdrawals suppose to take? I have one that has been showing as "verifying" for about 2 hours and the other 30 minutes.

yesterday was fast however.

thanks!

Hello Sleepwalker2 the network is overloaded by the transactions. However we struggle to make transactions faster right now.

Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:40:34 PM

Any news or ETA on when the features might be ready?

rastoha

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:54:30 AM

Hello, your site is unreachable for couple of days, I am getting this error:

https://i.imgur.com/YXYKw8K.png

Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:06:29 PM

hm I can reach it today and also the past days.

But I noticed they have a new design since some days, so maybe this is related?

ccoinca

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:39:06 PM

Are SEPA deposits currently accepted at EXMO?
Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 08:43:56 AM

hm I can reach it today and also the past days.

But I noticed they have a new design since some days, so maybe this is related?

Sorry for the late reply! Reachability issue should be resolved by now. We’ve just deployed new design and now there’s a feature for mass order cancel by currency pair and mass cancel by order.

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 08:55:15 AM

Any news or ETA on when the features might be ready?

Also Euro withdrawals via PayPal now available https://exmo.com/en/news_view?id=1594

Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:12:34 AM

So what about those API improvements? It is still a luck-game to trade via API at your exchange...

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 01:01:09 PM

So what about those API improvements? It is still a luck-game to trade via API at your exchange...

This feature is listed in our plans for the future. We are deploying new features weekly and we hope to get to it soon.

bnaj

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:12:01 PM

I was searching for e-currency exchange services and I came across exmo. I tried to verify my account so I submitted my passport and proof of address which were accepted and verified. the final step was to print, sign and re-upload the agreement. I did that and submitted it, however, it was rejected because the printer didn't clearly show the edges!! I used a Xerox printer in my work that we use in every official document, but apparently, it's not good for exmo!. I contacted the support to tell them the edges are visible if you move your screen or increase brightness. their response came back to me asking me to take a selfie with my passport. How on earth is this related to my issue with submitting the agreement??? shouldn't they be asking such request when I submitted my passport and they accepted it? When I told them that and asked to transfer me to their supervisor, they ignored my email.

I went to the verification page and uploaded another scanned document that shows the edges and it got refused again!!! The funny thing is when they refuse it, they don't bother to change the reason of rejection so you never know why and how to fix it! I had to contact support again and they told me they transferred my case to the person responsible. After days, I got a message telling me to upload a signed agreement!!! BUT I already did that and they were signed!!! I told them that, yet they rejected it again. Did I ask why? They said to upload it ascending order not descending (as if they can't check it numbered 3-2-1). I re-uploaded the agreement in 1-2-3 order. Now they come again and ask me to upload a selfie with passport and my login page which i did and could read every word in the picture, but it got rejected and asked me to upload another picture!!!! WTF is this? are they trolling or trying so hard to make you leave?

Or is it a shady business that collects people's personal info?
I have been dealing with this nonsense for 2 months and no progress. Imagine if I put money in there and they request to re-verify and keep the money for themselves! They are totally unprofessional and have the worst customer support who can't understand your question and reply with a totally different question to your inquiry.

Check their about us page.No valuable info or who's behind this shady website
https://exmo.com/en/about_us
They are so horrible that they don't pay attention to what they copy&pastedo that page " we are available 27/7" WTF does this mean?

I requested to delete my account but didn't receive any response

Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:26:13 AM

@bnaj:
I can confirm that the support agents sometimes are very very strange and in most cases they are not any help at all.

I recently had issues to withdraw fiat and support only wrote wrong things and asked me a hundred times to upload a screenshot of the problem (which I did several times).
The last help was the "Exmo person" here at bitcointalk. He was able to help. But he is not online that often.

Maybe it is a language problem...

Exmo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 07:44:19 AM

I was searching for e-currency exchange services and I came across exmo. I tried to verify my account so I submitted my passport and proof of address which were accepted and verified. the final step was to print, sign and re-upload the agreement. I did that and submitted it, however, it was rejected because the printer didn't clearly show the edges!! I used a Xerox printer in my work that we use in every official document, but apparently, it's not good for exmo!. I contacted the support to tell them the edges are visible if you move your screen or increase brightness. their response came back to me asking me to take a selfie with my passport. How on earth is this related to my issue with submitting the agreement??? shouldn't they be asking such request when I submitted my passport and they accepted it? When I told them that and asked to transfer me to their supervisor, they ignored my email.

I went to the verification page and uploaded another scanned document that shows the edges and it got refused again!!! The funny thing is when they refuse it, they don't bother to change the reason of rejection so you never know why and how to fix it! I had to contact support again and they told me they transferred my case to the person responsible. After days, I got a message telling me to upload a signed agreement!!! BUT I already did that and they were signed!!! I told them that, yet they rejected it again. Did I ask why? They said to upload it ascending order not descending (as if they can't check it numbered 3-2-1). I re-uploaded the agreement in 1-2-3 order. Now they come again and ask me to upload a selfie with passport and my login page which i did and could read every word in the picture, but it got rejected and asked me to upload another picture!!!! WTF is this? are they trolling or trying so hard to make you leave?

Or is it a shady business that collects people's personal info?
I have been dealing with this nonsense for 2 months and no progress. Imagine if I put money in there and they request to re-verify and keep the money for themselves! They are totally unprofessional and have the worst customer support who can't understand your question and reply with a totally different question to your inquiry.

Check their about us page.No valuable info or who's behind this shady website
https://exmo.com/en/about_us
They are so horrible that they don't pay attention to what they copy&pastedo that page " we are available 27/7" WTF does this mean?

I requested to delete my account but didn't receive any response

Hello dear customer!

We are very sorry for the inconveniences, but could you please send your login, ticket numer and other related information to customer support? We understand your concerns and we will do all possible to solve your problem. Regarding your issue, an analysis will be conducted. We don't want to lose our customers, so thank you for your patience.

Best regards, EXMO team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: