Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:32:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414924 times)
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:14:21 PM

I agree absolutely with it. Somebody who is trying to get rich by all available means will not getting rich anyway because s(he) will do to much mistakes.

The things about getting rich is, those who chase money don't always get it, it's better to start finding projects and work which has potential and most importantly what you love doing, money follows sooner or later.

This is another one of those phrases for the masses. Sounds smart, but actually isn't.

You won't get good at swimming by cooking.

You won't get good at piano by skydiving.

The point is, the best way to get good at something is to directly do that thing, and not through some roundabout way. If your goal is money, then you should directly work towards that. If you don't achieve it like this, you'll certainly not achieve it through some roundabout wishy washy "do what you love to do" kind of mentality.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lama-hunter

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:19:26 PM

Think about of it when the Plan goes wrong and you are stranded with no cash back in Time.....

The got damn think is  Roll Eyes U now every Soccergame also or something else to get rich too Tongue
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:40:43 PM

I agree absolutely with it. Somebody who is trying to get rich by all available means will not getting rich anyway because s(he) will do to much mistakes.

The things about getting rich is, those who chase money don't always get it, it's better to start finding projects and work which has potential and most importantly what you love doing, money follows sooner or later.

This is another one of those phrases for the masses. Sounds smart, but actually isn't.

The point is, the best way to get good at something is to directly do that thing, and not through some roundabout way. If your goal is money, then you should directly work towards that. If you don't achieve it like this, you'll certainly not achieve it through some roundabout wishy washy "do what you love to do" kind of mentality.

There's no exact way to become rich. Both "do what you love" mentality and "chase the paper" mentality can get you nowhere. To become legit rich you will need bast amounts of luck in whatever you do, be becoming a painter or musician, or becoming a ruthless businessman.
pigzone

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:42:57 PM

go back to the time when no one knew about BTC mine mine them.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:53:48 PM

If you mine all the coins, thereby creating a monopoly, the overall adoption will slow down. If one individuals own more than 90% of the coins, then the other people, as well as the businesses will be reluctant to adopt the coin. This has happened with many of the shitcoins, ultimately leading to the complete dormancy of the coin.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:12:13 PM

Phrases for the mass? i am sorry but this is part of life experience. if you want to achieve something by all available means you will make more mistakes, and you will likely fail.

muhrohmat

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:19:25 PM

starting to be less speculator and do some work and bussiness to imrove money and ideas for future personla to be less nervouse by not beeing rich imposiblity in time to be for me

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:37:38 PM

People that are saying to go back to time and mine are plain stupid. If they own most of the coin and end up selling, the market wouldn't be the same as it is now.

Moreover if he succeeds in building a time machine the government would buy it for more than billion dollars. He won't be needing to travell time and mine coins anymore.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:57:40 PM

Keep dreaming.... time traveling to past will never be possible  Cheesy
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:04:19 PM

The best way is to find opportunities, plan and never stop trying until you achieve your goals, this is simple formula but need to manage it to be successful.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:23:44 AM

The best way is to find opportunities, plan and never stop trying until you achieve your goals, this is simple formula but need to manage it to be successful.
if only try to continue, it may be very long reach your goal, but you learn from the mistakes done in the past, it will make you able to achieve your goal quickly
PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:30:41 AM

The only real, safe way:  Get a good job, work hard at that job, get promoted to the top, live within your means and save everything you can.  From there you take care of your assists and put funds wherever you think offers the best lowest risk to reward ratio.  It is as simple as that.  Wink

1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJu

Activity: 164

Im not 1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJusN455paPH

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:14:58 AM

The only real, safe way:  Get a good job, work hard at that job, get promoted to the top, live within your means and save everything you can.  From there you take care of your assists and put funds wherever you think offers the best lowest risk to reward ratio.  It is as simple as that.  Wink

Wealth: everyone wants it, but few people actually know what they need to do in order to get it. Becoming rich takes a combination of luck, skill, and patience. You have to be at least a little lucky; you build on that luck with your skillful decisions, and then you continue weathering the storm as your wealth grows. There's no reason to lie to you: getting rich isn't easy, but with a little bit of perseverance and the right information, it's definitely possible.
source : http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rich
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:28:28 AM

I would like it if your question was 'how to be too happy' than 'how to be too rich'.. In the end, what is all the rich people and all the poor people searching for? Peace of mind and happiness. Being rich cannot make you happy and that is something I have realized the hard way.
Mehek

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:37:18 AM

You have to be at least a little lucky; you build on that luck with your skillful decisions, and then you continue weathering the storm as your wealth grows. There's no reason to lie to you: getting rich isn't easy, but with a little bit of perseverance and the right information, it's definitely possible.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:38:42 AM

The only real, safe way:  Get a good job, work hard at that job, get promoted to the top, live within your means and save everything you can.  From there you take care of your assists and put funds wherever you think offers the best lowest risk to reward ratio.  It is as simple as that.  Wink

that's the hard past, i preusme he is intending how you do it easily, because otherwise everyone would be rich by this point

a regualr job will not get you anywhere, you need to have luck basically, at least a big portion from your money usually come from luck, when we talk about rich guy(they were lucky with their career yes)
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:05:58 PM

If time machines were possible things would definitely be a lot easier. But sadly, they are impossible. But if it was possible to go back in time, I think we all would be mining BTC back in the year 2009.
spirit of btc

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:19:53 PM

How to get rich from bitcoin:
Announce development of a new ASIChip. Accept pre-orders with payment. Cheesy just joke

buy 100 Btc or more and Hold for 10 years or more Wink
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:00:34 PM

If time machines were possible things would definitely be a lot easier. But sadly, they are impossible. But if it was possible to go back in time, I think we all would be mining BTC back in the year 2009.

LoL its the extreme way. If there were time travelling I would travel all my life in different times without considering the money  Cheesy Cheesy
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:10:37 PM

Lol.. so many people here are obsessed with time travel (including myself). Ever since joining this forum in 2012, I have seen dozens of threads in which time travel was mentioned (including this one). We all know that it will never ever be possible, despite any sort of advance in science and technology. But still we dream about it.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: