Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:28:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414924 times)
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:22:36 PM

If wisdom and knowledge was the key to become rich then why we are having many rich but stupid people running around? Why scientists and educated men are poor while idiots are millionaires?
If you want to become rich you need to be a man like Jordan Belfort, because people like the great Nicola Tesla live and die in poverty.

Most of the scientists are not billionaires, because they are not money-driven (in 99% of the cases). They are mad about making new inventions, but they are not mad about getting rich. Also, they will be working for some corporations, for a fixed salary. The corporations give them the amenities, so that they could make the inventions. So in most of the cases, it is other people who get rich from their inventions.
Inventors and scientists are different things. And I'm sure both are at least somewhat motivated by money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:22:09 PM

I strongly agree, this is the best comment. remembering the past will only bring you to regret.
Make your past as experiences to get better in future. I think that's the best.
indeed, the past can also make my motivation to be better. but sometimes dark past makes me sorry and sad. but that's where my passion motivated to become better Smiley
Mehek

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:28:38 PM

Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement

If you manage to develop time machine, selling the time machine would make more money then go back in time to mine BTC. Gorvenment would pay few trillion for it Tongue

I'd buy the god damn nation than sell them my time machine for money. The first thing I'd do with the time machine is start mining when it was actually profitable haha.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:37:13 PM

Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement

Have a goal, do what your passionate about, and never give up in times of trial, chase value not riches, riches will come in the way.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:14:53 PM

You can get rich when you get the admin access to the world bank database online and transfer your desire amount.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:33:24 PM

finally i find the best how to get rich with fast even you would never imagine it this not the bulsyhit and iam working on it,the keys is "solved the peoples problem" look steve jobs he made used computer easier,mark zuckerburg connected milion people, thomas edison bring light to the world, so what about you?
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:31:26 AM

finally i find the best how to get rich with fast even you would never imagine it this not the bulsyhit and iam working on it,the keys is "solved the peoples problem" look steve jobs he made used computer easier,mark zuckerburg connected milion people, thomas edison bring light to the world, so what about you?

Yes it is a good thought but nowadays people like us only can using their result without knowing where is it come from or how are this gonna work so is there any particular thoughts that may be you could help us to open our minds here? May be it will help Grin
HigsonPP

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 11:09:48 AM

You want to know how 'too' get rich?

Read more. Learn more. Make plans and take good decisions. Take risks and always have a smile Smiley
No easy way! Instead of thinking to be rich everyday, why not consider the mistakes you have made before and plan what you are going to do! To be diligent and patient, you will become rich one day.

Thinking rich is the first step to being rich. Thanks for assuming that I made mistakes, everyone does right? haha. Its not a dream, its a plan. Earning shit load of moolah also makes you rich everyday but alright, I'd stick with patience for today.

BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 11:33:12 AM

Read more. Learn more. Make plans and take good decisions. Take risks and always have a smile Smiley
No easy way! Instead of thinking to be rich everyday, why not consider the mistakes you have made before and plan what you are going to do! To be diligent and patient, you will become rich one day.

Thinking rich is the first step to being rich. Thanks for assuming that I made mistakes, everyone does right? haha. Its not a dream, its a plan. Earning shit load of moolah also makes you rich everyday but alright, I'd stick with patience for today.

Only stick with patient wont get you to be rich. Nowadays people are racing on taking to be richer but right here you are slowly go to be rich and with that plan you are making I dont think you will be go anywhere. You will stuck with your condition right away
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 12:51:42 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 04:46:33 PM by jayce

If you manage to develop time machine, selling the time machine would make more money then go back in time to mine BTC. Gorvenment would pay few trillion for it Tongue

I'd buy the god damn nation than sell them my time machine for money. The first thing I'd do with the time machine is start mining when it was actually profitable haha.

I think we don't need discuss the abstract thing like time machine lol. But imo if you sell your time machine and get much money from that, the machine user can ruin your past, then it will change your present and future or take the money back from you right?  Grin

if you want to be rich, do not do what other people do, take a look at the Nobel prize recipients, they are people who think beyond the limits of other people, isolate them, but in the end, the results prove something more meaningful to him and others

I think there were other people that try hardly in their research or working, but failed and didn't get Nobel or anything because imo it is the competition, so not all of them can win it. And I think that's not best way to get rich.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:49:18 PM

Only stick with patient wont get you to be rich. Nowadays people are racing on taking to be richer but right here you are slowly go to be rich and with that plan you are making I dont think you will be go anywhere. You will stuck with your condition right away

it would, if you're one of the few believers of the next bitcoin rise, many of us are waiting for the second coming of bitcoin to be rich, or to earn a considerable amount, people are not willing anymore to put any effort for gaining money or everything else, the more easy it is the better, myself i want to risk almost zero and to earn a lot, and the only way is holding and waiting i can not do much else

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:09:00 PM

it would, if you're one of the few believers of the next bitcoin rise, many of us are waiting for the second coming of bitcoin to be rich, or to earn a considerable amount, people are not willing anymore to put any effort for gaining money or everything else, the more easy it is the better, myself i want to risk almost zero and to earn a lot, and the only way is holding and waiting i can not do much else

That is such a depressed word you said here. Dont just because you lose too much you can just believe and do nothing. You can actually do many things to get much profit rather than sitting and waiting the price to rise again. If the price is rising, how about if the price drop? You will lose a lot right? But with doing something you will get more bitcoin at least can cover from what you bought before
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:23:24 PM

i would say you can only be rich easy and fast in 2 ways (and of course when you develop something, but the chance that you find something that the world need and then work on that thing over years and become rich is not very high)

1. play the lottery with small stakes
2. buy something cheap and sell it at a high price

A lot of people say bitcoin has a high price, but the 250 dollar are nothing in contrast what could happen with bitcoin.
How much of the worldwide population understand and used bitcoin? its like a grain of sand on a big beach.

I read a lot of realtisc predictions that say that 1. bitcoin will be over 50.000 Dollar until 2020, imagine when you bought now in 2015 20 bitcoins, than you are will be rich (when you dont sell your bitcoins earlier).
For 99% people will be asking in 2020 how high can the price go when it is worth 50.000 Dollar, and looking back and annoy themselfs, why they dont buy a few bitcoins when it only costs 250 Dollar.  Cheesy
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:48:42 PM

i would say you can only be rich easy and fast in 2 ways (and of course when you develop something, but the chance that you find something that the world need and then work on that thing over years and become rich is not very high)

1. play the lottery with small stakes
2. buy something cheap and sell it at a high price

A lot of people say bitcoin has a high price, but the 250 dollar are nothing in contrast what could happen with bitcoin.
How much of the worldwide population understand and used bitcoin? its like a grain of sand on a big beach.

I read a lot of realtisc predictions that say that 1. bitcoin will be over 50.000 Dollar until 2020, imagine when you bought now in 2015 20 bitcoins, than you are will be rich (when you dont sell your bitcoins earlier).
For 99% people will be asking in 2020 how high can the price go when it is worth 50.000 Dollar, and looking back and annoy themselfs, why they dont buy a few bitcoins when it only costs 250 Dollar.  Cheesy

Play lottery need quite a luck and you need to spend more on this to win

Buy something cheap its quite good but need a lot of time to search and compared it to others to sell it so you will get some profit

So my suggestion is better to take some good investment and invest it then see the different between this and you will find the answer so you wont suggest anything like this to get rich
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:06:35 PM

You can get rich if you keep trying and working hard Smiley
and the better you have your own business than be an employee Cheesy
EvenMatt

Activity: 350

★secondstrade.com★

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:09:25 AM

in my opinion is robbing a bank still the best method for fast cash
greetings
 Cheesy

oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:56:49 AM

You can get rich if you keep trying and working hard Smiley
and the better you have your own business than be an employee Cheesy
Does not have to work hard, especially a lot of people who have worked so hard, but the results can not be compared to what he wanted, I would suggest, do what you love to do it you have to anmun the maximum, do half measures.
thebigtalk

Activity: 350

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:00:42 AM

Too much the flash i guess? Well if you were to get back to the future, the timeline would be different from what it is today. We'll never know if bitcoin would hit this price if you buy hundreds of thousands of bitcoins at its development stage and thinking of bagging it, waiting for the price to come up. Maybe Litecoin would dominate instead of bitcoin and all your plans will go to fail.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJu

Activity: 164

Im not 1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJusN455paPH

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:10:18 AM

it should you don't think that, im not sure if you do it you will get rich, because if you can back to 2008 i can do it too and all of cryptotrader do it too
than all trader hold all bitcoin and waiting price 1000$ but all people know bitcoin will be down and not want to buy at price 1000$ and price will never hit 1000$  Cheesy
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 04:18:15 AM

There are better ways of getting rich if one had a Time Machine, take back the result book of all the major sport events in past 5 years and start betting you'll get rich in no time but if you see the movie 'The Butterfly effect' you'll learn that even the slightest change in the past affects the future in a major way and it's not always pretty, while you may get rich but you might end up in a worse position from what you're in right now.

The things about getting rich is, those who chase money don't always get it, it's better to start finding projects and work which has potential and most importantly what you love doing, money follows sooner or later.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: