Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:34:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414924 times)
thebigtalk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:23:13 AM

There are better ways of getting rich if one had a Time Machine, take back the result book of all the major sport events in past 5 years and start betting you'll get rich in no time but if you see the movie 'The Butterfly effect' you'll learn that even the slightest change in the past affects the future in a major way and it's not always pretty, while you may get rich but you might end up in a worse position from what you're in right now.

The things about getting rich is, those who chase money don't always get it, it's better to start finding projects and work which has potential and most importantly what you love doing, money follows sooner or later.

I'm about to watch that movie later with my wife. I'm really a fan of time travel movies like back to the future. It all started there actually. When I was just a child, when going to school I always think of the mistakes I made on my test paper and wish that I could turn back time to make them all right but in some parts of me, something's telling me that it will have an effect you don't want to happen.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:04:39 AM

There are better ways of getting rich if one had a Time Machine, take back the result book of all the major sport events in past 5 years and start betting you'll get rich in no time but if you see the movie 'The Butterfly effect' you'll learn that even the slightest change in the past affects the future in a major way and it's not always pretty, while you may get rich but you might end up in a worse position from what you're in right now.

The things about getting rich is, those who chase money don't always get it, it's better to start finding projects and work which has potential and most importantly what you love doing, money follows sooner or later.

I'm about to watch that movie later with my wife. I'm really a fan of time travel movies like back to the future. It all started there actually. When I was just a child, when going to school I always think of the mistakes I made on my test paper and wish that I could turn back time to make them all right but in some parts of me, something's telling me that it will have an effect you don't want to happen.
the past you can not change, but from the past that we learn unutuk Touch ups all the mistakes that we have done in the past, each person must have made a mistake, do not ever regret having done something wrong, but relented If it does not ever try to fix it
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 10:20:41 AM

You can get rich when you get the admin access to the world bank database online and transfer your desire amount.

great fantasy. unfortunately it doesn't work like that. there isn't one database containing all the required information to transfer the money to yourself. beside that, you can also get rich by just working hard.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 11:46:00 AM

You can get rich if you keep trying and working hard Smiley
and the better you have your own business than be an employee Cheesy
Does not have to work hard, especially a lot of people who have worked so hard, but the results can not be compared to what he wanted, I would suggest, do what you love to do it you have to anmun the maximum, do half measures.

but at least if we work hard we will get good results, in comparison we just lazing  Smiley
muhrohmat

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 11:49:24 AM

well if machine back in time existed i would go to my previose girlfriend and said difrent things in order for better bussiness you know...
then i go to btc 2007 and then mine with her.

AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:15:14 PM

One of the best advices is finding something you like and holding very long term (+10 years). When Warren Buffet started buying Coca Cola in 1988, analysis said other drink companies would crush Coca Cola, but he stuck to the plan and 10 years later he was 15+ million USD up. To date, he isn't hasn't sold and he's the biggest holder in the company.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 06:06:47 AM

One of the best advices is finding something you like and holding very long term (+10 years). When Warren Buffet started buying Coca Cola in 1988, analysis said other drink companies would crush Coca Cola, but he stuck to the plan and 10 years later he was 15+ million USD up. To date, he isn't hasn't sold and he's the biggest holder in the company.

And I think we can't wait patiently like Warren Buffet, and the profit we will get in future depend on how much capital we invested to the investment. If we just invested with little capital, so will earn small profit, and with higher capital we will get higher profit. Sometimes the economic analysis experts just ruined economy and someone business with their crap analysis. I mean, why the expert don't want to start a business with their good analysis, than just judge someone.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 08:15:11 AM

The ancestors of modern day P&D coins made a lot of people rich, it's a shame that people are no longer as naïve  Cheesy I don't know if you guys remember Aurora coin, that was the single biggest pump in altcoin history. A meteoric rise from a few cents to close to $100 per coin in just a few days. People who bought 1000 coins for $50 found themselves sitting on $100,000 in a matter of hours  Cool
Generally though if your mojo is strong, riding P&D waves can still earn you decent profits  Wink
BillyBones

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 09:34:24 AM

Everyone wants to be rich, but few people actually know what they need to do in order to get it. Becoming rich takes a combination of luck, skill, and patience. You have to be at least a little lucky; you build on that luck with your skillful decisions, and then you continue weathering the storm as your wealth grows. There's no reason to lie to you: getting rich isn't easy, but with a little bit of perseverance and the right information, it's definitely possible.
goosoodude

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 09:57:09 AM

go back to the year of 2009 and buy 10000bitcoins for 25cents each  Grin

There once was a user in here who wrote about having done exactly this. Im not sure what he was asking then. Either he wanted to know what to do with it now, when it was worth millions, or he claimed that he threw away the harddisc with the wallet on it.

I guess the one who bought a pizza for 10,000 Bitcoins might be rich too now, when he would have paid in fiat instead. Tongue

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 10:21:16 AM

Make your own syndicate group that have this talents he  steal, rob, kill and rape the government.
brendanjhwu

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:52:07 AM

Would be better to just buy it Cheesy
You'll probably go in saying "ok just 10k bitcoins"
but come out with much more.

However, if the price goes up that high... noones gonna buy that much bitcoin from you and it will take some time for it to all go down. Also noone will be using bitcoin because you took em all.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:09:03 AM

However, if the price goes up that high... noones gonna buy that much bitcoin from you and it will take some time for it to all go down. Also noone will be using bitcoin because you took em all.

What are you saying? If bitcoin trend is going up again why we should not buy? It will get profit too if we bought that? So it doesnt matter the price up or down. What we need here is profit so people will follow the trend to buy how high the price is

Also noone will be using bitcoin because you took em all.

The more stable the price more people will use it and be knownable to others. So high price is a must in bitcoin
maheshmahi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:15:15 PM

In past due to low economy we can earn easily bitcoins.
But now it is tough to do so.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 02:55:24 PM

OR they can follow your lead and scam others.  When do you plan to pay them back?

How to get rich?  Innovation.  Oh yeah, and drop out of university/college  Grin
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:06:12 PM

Well, your last sentence is an illusion. Today you need much luck to get rich with hard working. This was impossible some decades ago. But this times are over.

great fantasy. unfortunately it doesn't work like that. there isn't one database containing all the required information to transfer the money to yourself. beside that, you can also get rich by just working hard.
stallion

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:18:03 PM

Everyone wants to be rich, but few people actually know what they need to do in order to get it. Becoming rich takes a combination of luck, skill, and patience. You have to be at least a little lucky; you build on that luck with your skillful decisions, and then you continue weathering the storm as your wealth grows. There's no reason to lie to you: getting rich isn't easy, but with a little bit of perseverance and the right information, it's definitely possible.

Getting rich is hard. Getting rich isn't for the easy, but it could be for the really lucky ones. Some people work hard, get some capital and invest in something. That investment could be as little as getting a camera to click photos and build a career or as big as buying stocks and doubling it. What follows later is luck and right decisions. Patience. It is possible, definitely possible. One should always be motivated Smiley

Clint

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:22:12 PM

Just say you did that? And you held on to all those coins. I think the only way you can live peacefully is to be like Satoshi. Disappear from the world. Pay the consequences. The whole world's economy will be affected.
Look a head my friend, btc is not the only way. Everything is being innovated in order to fit the marketing needs. Just like how btc was once created, to make faster/safer automatic transactions using blockchain.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:34:19 PM

OR they can follow your lead and scam others.  When do you plan to pay them back?

How to get rich?  Innovation.  Oh yeah, and drop out of university/college  Grin

How can drop out from university/college will get you some money? Without any of hardworking and luck I dont think there will be any chance to get rich. And not all innovation is good. You must look into some point and get a good innovation. Many people have a good idea out there but why there are not success? The innovation is not good enough to support their idea so it will ruin all things
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:09:43 PM

I agree absolutely with it. Somebody who is trying to get rich by all available means will not getting rich anyway because s(he) will do to much mistakes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: