Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:16:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414924 times)
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:45:40 PM

You are requiring a bit to much.
A quote says find and marry a rich girl or a rich boy, and you will become rich.
Only one of many opportunity.

Lol..True..
If your father is poor it's not your fault, but if your father-in-law is poor then it is definitely your fault  Grin So I would rather find a millionaire girl and would get happily married and happily rich  Wink

It is 100% true, this is maybe the hardest way to become rich, but is one of them.
And near nobody has that luck to become rich in this way that i said.

Exactly my friend, it is near to impossible, as we have to believe in reality and the reality is the rich girl would definitely get married with a much richer guy, and this is not a movie, its a real life, so if you want to get rich work hard and act smart that is the only way you can get richer sooner or latter.

Well nice words man, i want to quote this for future Tongue
"if you want to get rich work hard and act smart"
Should motivate everyone

You can work hard and work smart but you'll end up needing a lot of luck to make it from the bottom. If all things go as planned, BTC should be pretty high in 10 years. If you've worked HARD now to make as much as humanly possible and HOLD them (smart), then, with luck, we should reap the benefits. But again, the element of uncertainty of the fact that nobody knows wtf will happen in the future is simply luck. Working hard and smart just gives you better odds.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 06:07:00 PM

Work hard, have a savings and  you must have a right attitude towards things believe in yourself and don't afraid to fail.
Prasmatic

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 06:12:47 PM

here is a great quote: “If you are born poor its not your mistake, But if you die poor its your mistake.”
Maybe this will inspire you.

How many of the individuals, who were below the poverty level 20 or 30 years ago, went on to become billionaires? Probably Zero. Without an initial capital, it is really hard to get rich. To get rich, you need skills. And acquiring most of these skills and qualifications need a solid monetary investment (Education for example).

Many people forget that when Facebook's founder started swimming in wealth, he was a young college student. Almost everyone knows the story of Facebook, and Zuckerberg's now one of the wealthiest people in the world, at around $20 billion, regardless of age.
Also The founder of WhateverLife.com
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 06:16:29 PM

here is a great quote: “If you are born poor its not your mistake, But if you die poor its your mistake.”

How many of the individuals, who were below the poverty level 20 or 30 years ago, went on to become billionaires? Probably Zero. Without an initial capital, it is really hard to get rich. To get rich, you need skills. And acquiring most of these skills and qualifications need a solid monetary investment (Education for example).

Many people forget that when Facebook's founder started swimming in wealth, he was a young college student. Almost everyone knows the story of Facebook, and Zuckerberg's now one of the wealthiest people in the world, at around $20 billion, regardless of age.

You don't need any skills, maybe some basic. But the thing is that you must have an idea, fucking good and revolutionary idea!
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:10:10 PM

Work hard, have a savings and  you must have a right attitude towards things believe in yourself and don't afraid to fail.

Failure is the key to success, you cannot be successful if you don't fail, and the person who haven't failed in his life haven't done big yet, all the big personalities across the globe have tasted the taste of failure and that is the reason they are most richest person of the world now.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:27:31 PM

Failure is the key to success, you cannot be successful if you don't fail, and the person who haven't failed in his life haven't done big yet, all the big personalities across the globe have tasted the taste of failure and that is the reason they are most richest person of the world now.

Failure is not fun, but you do have to kinda keep fighting.  My worst fail in mining was asic scrypt miner.  I dropped some serious cash for an A2.

And one day the price just kept dropping... and within a few weeks was worth less then half easily.   I got lucky that I rented it for extremely high rates so still ROI'ed.  Just was a close one, and not fun watching the gear drop so quick.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:33:03 PM

If you want to get rich, find a way to make income through ownership instead of wages. own land, own a business, own intellectual property, own loans, whatever.
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:11:11 PM

You don't need any skills, maybe some basic. But the thing is that you must have an idea, fucking good and revolutionary idea!
this is absolutely false. Ask any successful VC/entrepreneur and they'll tell you ideas are worth nothing. Execution is everything. Anyone who's anyone can come up with ideas. But you need to execute them properly.

And even before execution, you need to be able to realize that idea in the first place. Let's say some kid in Africa came up with the idea for bitcoin in 2007. But he doesn't even have a computer, let alone computer skills to write the code for the bitcoin blockchain. What value is that? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

You need the skills to realize your idea and turn it into a product or whatever. I can come up with 100 ideas for games that are similar to clash of clans. But I'm not going to make 5 million/day, because I don't have the skills to design the GUI, UX, and game mechanics.
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:19:17 PM

this is absolutely false. Ask any successful VC/entrepreneur and they'll tell you ideas are worth nothing. Execution is everything. Anyone who's anyone can come up with ideas. But you need to execute them properly.

And even before execution, you need to be able to realize that idea in the first place. Let's say some kid in Africa came up with the idea for bitcoin in 2007. But he doesn't even have a computer, let alone computer skills to write the code for the bitcoin blockchain. What value is that? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

You need the skills to realize your idea and turn it into a product or whatever. I can come up with 100 ideas for games that are similar to clash of clans. But I'm not going to make 5 million/day, because I don't have the skills to design the GUI, UX, and game mechanics.

Or you can simply get your best friend as a partner ( If he has any skills ), tell him about your idea and make it out with him.. you can share your profit with him and make up some type of an agreement, so he can't steal your idea and program / website / whatever ( It's your best friend, but for a lot of people is money better than friends :/ ).
futureofbitcoin

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:22:03 PM

Or you can simply get your best friend as a partner ( If he has any skills ), tell him about your idea and make it out with him.. you can share your profit with him and make up some type of an agreement, so he can't steal your idea and program / website / whatever ( It's your best friend, but for a lot of people is money better than friends :/ ).

Good luck with that. In the first place, getting people to work for you takes a great amount of skill and leadership. Especially if it's for an uncertain idea that will probably fail, and for little to no pay.

Your idea is simply not realistic for 99.9999999% of people.
Prasmatic

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:22:52 PM

Yes for ideas you don't need any higher education or something.
Maybe the education can destroy your mind and don't let you think for awesome ideas.
Many people have success just by ide, the other stuff do other people
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:30:26 PM

Maybe the education can destroy your mind and don't let you think for awesome ideas.

Yes, for example Steve Jobs. He came with the idea, hired his friend for a work and that's how Apple started..
You can read a book about Steve's life, or simply watch a movie called jOBS. ( a huge Apple fan around here Tongue )
Prasmatic

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:36:38 PM

Yes, for example Steve Jobs. He came with the idea, hired his friend for a work and that's how Apple started..
You can read a book about Steve's life, or simply watch a movie called jOBS. ( a huge Apple fan around here Tongue )

I am reading his book, and I find interesting things there.
Yes Steve jobs was a good man, but also made some mistakes in the beginning.
We have also Bill Gates, check some videos on youtube when he was young. It's interesting.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:40:09 PM

We have also Bill Gates, check some videos on youtube when he was young. It's interesting.

Its definitely interesting reading the bios of those people but lets be realistic, those guys were geniuses basically, can we really be compared to them? I dont think so. So I would rather look at guys like the guy that created Flappy Bird. A simple ass addictive game that deliver millions of dollars in ad revenue. Thats how you get it done. Get something viral and all over the world.
It requires luck, a lot of it, no matter what you do tho.
You can always keep buying BTC and stacking up long term as a lack of a better idea.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:47:47 PM

totally agree with OP , make time machine it's good . I hope anyone in here can try this project . if you  have money for this project  ? i can give some money . LOL Cheesy
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:48:50 PM

Its definitely interesting reading the bios of those people but lets be realistic, those guys were geniuses basically, can we really be compared to them? I dont think so. So I would rather look at guys like the guy that created Flappy Bird. A simple ass addictive game that deliver millions of dollars in ad revenue. Thats how you get it done. Get something viral and all over the world.
You can always keep buying BTC and stacking up long term as a lack of a better idea.

But dude, this game was online since 2013 and people started playing it only because of the youtubers that found it probably by an accident. Do you know how to be successful nowadays? You have to go viral with your thing.. make a simple and addictive game ( Nothing hard, there a lot of games like this, just look form your window at a minute you will surely know something.. ) for iOS or ( grr... ) Android and record your mother playing it and tell her that when she fail at it, she have to throw a piece of cake on her face. The video will probably go viral and people will make a fun of it and play the game, so yeah.. you can try this way Smiley

BTW The guy that made Flappy Bird was fucking weird when he shut it down just because of the high revenue and likely-true stories about people being killed because of it, I think there were another problem.. maybe someone found him and wanted kill him because of the game or something like this... who knows? :/
futureofbitcoin

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:13:43 PM

But dude, this game was online since 2013 and people started playing it only because of the youtubers that found it probably by an accident. Do you know how to be successful nowadays? You have to go viral with your thing.. make a simple and addictive game ( Nothing hard, there a lot of games like this, just look form your window at a minute you will surely know something.. ) for iOS or ( grr... ) Android and record your mother playing it and tell her that when she fail at it, she have to throw a piece of cake on her face. The video will probably go viral and people will make a fun of it and play the game, so yeah.. you can try this way Smiley

BTW The guy that made Flappy Bird was fucking weird when he shut it down just because of the high revenue and likely-true stories about people being killed because of it, I think there were another problem.. maybe someone found him and wanted kill him because of the game or something like this... who knows? :/
@both of you:

Can we be compared with them? Yes. At least I don't intend to put myself as a "lower being' than they are, and you shouldn't either. The fact is, people are pretty stupid, even smart ones. There's not a huge difference between people, other than the very extreme outliers like those born with a huge mental disability etc.

If you measure their IQs, bill gates, steve jobs, etc, are not the smartest people in the world. Not even close. They might not even be 1 in a million (1 in a million would be 7,000+ in the world). No reason we can't do something great.

Also, flappy bird requires basic programming and graphic design skills. How many people in the world can make a flappy bird clone now, without learning anything new? Not that many.

You need skills no matter what; it's a matter of how much, based on how much luck you have, how much work you do, how good your idea is, etc.

No single factor can get you rich, except maybe luck. But even if you win the lottery, chances are you'll lose it all if you don't have basic financial skills.
nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 05:21:01 AM

Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement
back then i around the internet and heard bitcoin around that year, not sure how much 1btc but im sure its sure cheap than now!! last time when i see it, oh well what the heck is this? so i choose to ignore it and continue with darn PTC! until now still poor, if i trust BTC back then im sure its profit now:(

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 05:42:15 AM

Mark Zuckerberg was born in to a rich American family, and therefore he could afford education in the Harvard University. His father was a computer programmer, and taught Zuckerberg Atari BASIC Programming even before he went to Harvard. He (along with his fellow Harvard University students) created Facebook, while pursuing the studies.

Do you think that he could have launched FaceBook, if he was born in to a poor family in Moldova or Cambodia?
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 06:49:03 AM

Mark Zuckerberg was born in to a rich American family, and therefore he could afford education in the Harvard University. His father was a computer programmer, and taught Zuckerberg Atari BASIC Programming even before he went to Harvard. He (along with his fellow Harvard University students) created Facebook, while pursuing the studies.

Do you think that he could have launched FaceBook, if he was born in to a poor family in Moldova or Cambodia?

But a lot of people have access to basic education and you could learn programming with books or on the internet without needing to go to harvard, of course people on africa wouldn't have been able to make facebook but the other billion of people that could did not either.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: