Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:33:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414924 times)
Coins168

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 07:45:22 AM

Many people forget that when Facebook's founder started swimming in wealth, he was a young college student. Almost everyone knows the story of Facebook, and Zuckerberg's now one of the wealthiest people in the world, at around $20 billion, regardless of age.
Also The founder of WhateverLife.com

Mark Zuckerberg was born in to a rich American family, and therefore he could afford education in the Harvard University. His father was a computer programmer, and taught Zuckerberg Atari BASIC Programming even before he went to Harvard. He (along with his fellow Harvard University students) created Facebook, while pursuing the studies.

Do you think that he could have launched FaceBook, if he was born in to a poor family in Moldova or Cambodia?

I think regardless of whether you are born rich or poor its you who will decide if you want to be rich or not. Having a wealthy family is not a guarantee of a successful life. Being born in a 3rd world country is not a guarantee that you will remain poor in your entire life. I think drive+timing plays a big role in someones success. You may have an attitude or drive to be rich but the right timing is not there while timing is there already, theres a demand of the product you are selling but your not driven enough to market your product.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edward222

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 07:57:26 AM

Work your ass off and quit looking for other people to show you how to do it.
No one is going to spoon feed you a way to make rich, sorry.
HOW is up for you to decide.
Nobody here is going to say "Go to $*&#.com, do #$#%^, and then do *$%#$ and you're set." There are tons of ways.
I'm sure with a little research on your behalf you can figure out 100 ways to make that happen.
Prasmatic

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:18:59 PM

here is a great quote: “If you are born poor its not your mistake, But if you die poor its your mistake.”
Maybe this will inspire you.

How many of the individuals, who were below the poverty level 20 or 30 years ago, went on to become billionaires? Probably Zero. Without an initial capital, it is really hard to get rich. To get rich, you need skills. And acquiring most of these skills and qualifications need a solid monetary investment (Education for example).

Many people forget that when Facebook's founder started swimming in wealth, he was a young college student. Almost everyone knows the story of Facebook, and Zuckerberg's now one of the wealthiest people in the world, at around $20 billion, regardless of age.
Also The founder of WhateverLife.com

You don't need any skills, maybe some basic. But the thing is that you must have an idea, fucking good and revolutionary idea!

Yes for ideas you don't need any higher education or something.
Maybe the education can destroy your mind and don't let you think for awesome ideas.
Many people have success just by ide, the other stuff do other people

Yes, for example Steve Jobs. He came with the idea, hired his friend for a work and that's how Apple started..
You can read a book about Steve's life, or simply watch a movie called jOBS. ( a huge Apple fan around here Tongue )

I am reading his book, and I find interesting things there.
Yes Steve jobs was a good man, but also made some mistakes in the beginning.
We have also Bill Gates, check some videos on youtube when he was young. It's interesting.

Its definitely interesting reading the bios of those people but lets be realistic, those guys were geniuses basically, can we really be compared to them? I dont think so. So I would rather look at guys like the guy that created Flappy Bird. A simple ass addictive game that deliver millions of dollars in ad revenue. Thats how you get it done. Get something viral and all over the world.
It requires luck, a lot of it, no matter what you do tho.
You can always keep buying BTC and stacking up long term as a lack of a better idea.

No man no, noo, don't think that they are better than you.
Don't think that they done much more that you.
We have all the things to think better and bring new idea to concrete project in life.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:10:31 PM

I think regardless of whether you are born rich or poor its you who will decide if you want to be rich or not. Having a wealthy family is not a guarantee of a successful life. Being born in a 3rd world country is not a guarantee that you will remain poor in your entire life.

Just repeating my earlier post.

How many poor people do you know, who went on to become filthy rich, later in their lives? I am not saying that it is impossible for some poor guy to get rich. But the odds will be heavily stacked up against him. When you are working 16 hours a day x 7 days a week (just to survive), you may not be having the luxury of thinking about innovative ideas.

99.99% of the people who are born poor, will die in poverty. 
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:13:14 PM

I think regardless of whether you are born rich or poor its you who will decide if you want to be rich or not. Having a wealthy family is not a guarantee of a successful life. Being born in a 3rd world country is not a guarantee that you will remain poor in your entire life.

How many poor people do you know, who went on to become filthy rich, later in their lives? I am not saying that it is impossible for some poor guy to get rich. But the odds will be heavily stacked up against him. When you are working 16 hours a day x 7 days a week (just to survive), you may not be having the luxury of thinking about innovative ideas.

I agree with you 100% because around me same this happening we all grow in poverty and most of us died in this just some go up but with no hard work just corruption
madonnino

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:22:24 PM

I agree with you 100% because around me same this happening we all grow in poverty and most of us died in this just some go up but with no hard work just corruption

the key factors if you want to become rich are: commitment, dedication, sacrifices, and above all very, very fortunate.
I think the most determined among those written above is just the luck
mamafii

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:25:23 PM

i would to share how too get rich :
1. investation in capital market
2. investation in property
3.dont scared to started from ZERO
thats all...
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1124

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:01:17 AM

But a lot of people have access to basic education and you could learn programming with books or on the internet without needing to go to harvard, of course people on africa wouldn't have been able to make facebook but the other billion of people that could did not either.
Basic education is not enough to get rich, even for people who maybe smarter than Zuckerberg. Why Zuckerberg get rich is he found a unique idea, with his facebook. The most expensive thing in the world is idea, no matter how smart you are. People nowadays can make other facebook because they have studied it, not invented it.

the key factors if you want to become rich are: commitment, dedication, sacrifices, and above all very, very fortunate.
I think the most determined among those written above is just the luck
And now the most important point to be rich is you should have capital. Luck can't work on all people, but people who have capital to make business have higher chance to get rich.

thats all...
Seems your advices need much capital to make it real.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 06:57:34 AM

I think regardless of whether you are born rich or poor its you who will decide if you want to be rich or not. Having a wealthy family is not a guarantee of a successful life.

Agree. There is nothing to do the wealth of the family with the being rich of their children. There are children that were born rich and were spent their fortune in gambling or doing the "bella vita" in all their life. There are to many other people that are born not rich and were intelligent, studied and created their wealth. Steve Jobs is the most emblematic example of this. It is enough to read about him in Wikipedia and everyone can be convicted that not inherited wealth but the person itself in all its entirely can create its wealth and good life.
g1974ak

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:00:50 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 07:13:45 AM by g1974ak

Work and again work bro and you will be rich. Maybe not only the work count to be to much rich but at least the work cannot leave you broke. If you are intelligent and creative better. You will be rich and you will make the others rich. But if not you can work honestly and you can have your good life for you and for your family.

Forgot. Needed a little luck to.  Wink
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:15:24 AM

thats all...

I like number 3 Smiley
don't scared to started from zero Smiley
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:10:03 AM

I think regardless of whether you are born rich or poor its you who will decide if you want to be rich or not. Having a wealthy family is not a guarantee of a successful life.
Agree. There is nothing to do the wealth of the family with the being rich of their children. There are children that were born rich and were spent their fortune in gambling or doing the "bella vita" in all their life. There are to many other people that are born not rich and were intelligent, studied and created their wealth. Steve Jobs is the most emblematic example of this. It is enough to read about him in Wikipedia and everyone can be convicted that not inherited wealth but the person itself in all its entirely can create its wealth and good life.
Born in a rich family is not a guarantee for us to get success, but it make the chance for that become higher than a person from the poor family. There are some rich person was born in poor family, but there are many more born rich person who success in this world. We can take the poor born guy who being rich as our motivation, but to get success we still need capital to build a business.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:26:33 AM

Let's say theoretically that you manage to do so; you should be aware that the this reality you traveled from wouldn't exist because you interfered with the past,
creating whole new timeline. That being said, future from that point on would once again be unknown, and the possibility that bitcoin never gets traction it has today would be an option also.
Not to mention xy other paradoxes that scientist predict would happen.
Far better thing you could do is invest today, and prevent future self from creating same thread in the future, wishing you could travel back to 2015.

cheers young troll traveler

Your facts comes from movies obviously. Scientist have calculated that that theory isn't true. You just start an alternative timeline, yet the timeline that allready exists won't change. So no, you won't change the allready existing future, yet you will start a new one. But if you travel back, you won't be affected.... Grin

jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:51:55 AM

You are requiring a bit to much.
A quote says find and marry a rich girl or a rich boy, and you will become rich.
Only one of many opportunity.

Lol..True..
If your father is poor it's not your fault, but if your father-in-law is poor then it is definitely your fault  Grin So I would rather find a millionaire girl and would get happily married and happily rich  Wink

It is 100% true, this is maybe the hardest way to become rich, but is one of them.
And near nobody has that luck to become rich in this way that i said.

Exactly my friend, it is near to impossible, as we have to believe in reality and the reality is the rich girl would definitely get married with a much richer guy, and this is not a movie, its a real life, so if you want to get rich work hard and act smart that is the only way you can get richer sooner or latter.

Well nice words man, i want to quote this for future Tongue
"if you want to get rich work hard and act smart"
Should motivate everyone

You can work hard and work smart but you'll end up needing a lot of luck to make it from the bottom. If all things go as planned, BTC should be pretty high in 10 years. If you've worked HARD now to make as much as humanly possible and HOLD them (smart), then, with luck, we should reap the benefits. But again, the element of uncertainty of the fact that nobody knows wtf will happen in the future is simply luck. Working hard and smart just gives you better odds.

Well there are many facts that we can get from the history it is not how much you work,
It is all about how smart you work.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:02:01 PM

if you want to be rich, you must have an advantage like to know events that will occur in the future, is very useful for traders, so we can know what altcoin will rise or up hahaha,
ajun96

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:31:31 PM

thats all...

I like number 3 Smiley
yes the most common mistake people to succeed are lazy or scare to start
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:36:18 PM

if you want to be rich, you must have an advantage like to know events that will occur in the future, is very useful for traders, so we can know what altcoin will rise or up hahaha,

Well after make a time machine to go to the past, then we should be a oracle. We need a real thing, not a delusional thing. If you are an oracle who know what the future will be, then you shouldnt be a trader to get rich.

If you dont have any capital for make business, or lucky to do gambling, or too lazy to work hardly, then the best way is become a bank robber or scammer. Surely you can get rich immediately.  Cheesy

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:53:29 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 05:34:08 PM by Erdogan

1. Have a high moral standard. If you don't know, study.
2. Know that you have the absolute right to keep, spend or invest all that you have aquired using 1, as you please, noone can tell you what to do with your money. If you don't know that, study.
3. Lift your head, look on the world after opportunities.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:57:43 PM

thats all...

I like number 3 Smiley
yes the most common mistake people to succeed are lazy or scare to start
its good if you are starting from Zero then you don't have to scared because you have nothing for lost and if you going with positive mind then you must win
ajun96

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 11:28:43 PM

Well after make a time machine to go to the past, then we should be a oracle. We need a real thing, not a delusional thing. If you are an oracle who know what the future will be, then you shouldnt be a trader to get rich.

If you dont have any capital for make business, or lucky to do gambling, or too lazy to work hardly, then the best way is become a bank robber or scammer. Surely you can get rich immediately.  Cheesy

hahaha this is real, in my country there are those who like it, so this is not a hoax, but if I myself didnt like that, I work hard to be rich, for example, all work on the internet most of all I do, like PTC, trading, faucet / chaptcha , and many other
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: