Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:03:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414924 times)
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 05:03:39 PM

Instead of doing that, keep investing in other crypto currencies which are having lesser prices. Who knows, you might get lucky and the prices comes in competition with BTC. Grin Grin

This is seriously not a way to get rich but rather gamble blindly . Unless you are noticing it right now, all crypto currencies got their own value because there is BTC . Without BTC ,they are just something virtual without any value. In shorts you can say that BTC is like USD of this world

Have you ever play get rich game ? If you have enough capital, buying land and properties is a good prospect because their price will keep raising just same

Seriously dont contradict yourself with real world and a game and based the same reasoning on how to get rich topic because basically it is not the same. In your game, no matter what happen to your property then it doesnt matter because it is just a game and you can always restart it. Also that there are risk that one should bear while holdong an investment

want to really make money? Stop whining & looking at the past, go out & do something to build your own future.
I agree on stop whining but looking at the past? I dont think that will be a good idea

You should try to re-read it properly, it is stop whinning and stop looking at the past

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 05:35:19 PM

The best way to get rich is go work now, or make a business. It's better than dreaming a machine that can take you to past and do what you want. I think if we go to past and mine btc, so it would change the future too.

Going to work can't make you rich, it will just help you to get your capital. Make useful of your capital like doing some legit investments, this will make you rich better although it will make you get through some process

But I think it's still better than just dreaming. If we can build our career in working on the right way so I guess it can make us rich, since we will get paid in every month. I agree the investment is the best way, but it has the risks too. Not all of people that invested their money could be rich, I think it depend on a luck also.

Yes its true. But how long are you gonna build that career? That will take some time and not every people have a chance can build it. If you just depends on your payment for every month how is that going to make you rich? You will just make your director or manager richer and richer, that is what I thought

Yeah make sure you have many skills, so the employer can pay you appropriately. Beside that, we can say that working is a investment, yeah time investment to me. The main point is how to get rich, not to be richer than someone, it can make us be greedy  Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:15:52 PM

want to really make money? Stop whining & looking at the past, go out & do something to build your own future.
I agree on stop whining but looking at the past? I dont think that will be a good idea

You should try to re-read it properly, it is stop whinning and stop looking at the past

I dont think I miss my reading here. He said that stop whinning and looking at the past. That is what I saw in his reply, may be it is just misunderstanding

Yeah make sure you have many skills, so the employer can pay you appropriately. Beside that, we can say that working is a investment, yeah time investment to me. The main point is how to get rich, not to be richer than someone, it can make us be greedy  Smiley

Yes let say they pay you a very great amount that will be just helping them to be rich not us, with that amount he gave us what can you get? You need to spend it on your bills so you can't be rich at all
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 06:47:38 PM

Yes let say they pay you a very great amount that will be just helping them to be rich not us, with that amount he gave us what can you get? You need to spend it on your bills so you can't be rich at all

So how if your salary is more higher than the bills? Thats a good news, we can save it. Yeah it's just the case if we get high salary. But, it can be the way to get rich too right? In investment, there also any possibility we can't get rich. It have same situation here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 07:50:18 PM

I strongly agree, this is the best comment. remembering the past will only bring you to regret.
Rub3n

Activity: 563
Merit: 501

S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 11:50:45 PM

I strongly agree, this is the best comment. remembering the past will only bring you to regret.

Remembering the past is why humanity got this far imo. Even tho they still are screwed up in some ways of course.

BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:34:52 AM

So how if your salary is more higher than the bills? Thats a good news, we can save it. Yeah it's just the case if we get high salary. But, it can be the way to get rich too right? In investment, there also any possibility we can't get rich. It have same situation here.

With saving money, it will only help you when emergencies occur and it wont help you being rich though. Yes its true almost in the same situation but the chance to get rich with investment are bigger than just stay with some salary
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:53:50 AM

if you ask about how to get rich ?
so the answer is just follow your passion and everything will follow you this is not just word but this is a proof if your willing all of your time for what's your love you can achieve what you're looking for,the meaning rich can't estimated by a ton dollars on your bank but how to gratefull for all of yours right now,it means reach is happy so no money no cry Cheesy
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:01:16 AM

There is a saying that "The Past is Key to the Future". Just study how the current bunch of billionaires became rich, and take note of the different types of investments which were made by them. Select the four or five best methods, in your opinion, and proceed with them. There is a good chance that at least one of the methods will click for you.
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 07:24:21 AM

With saving money, it will only help you when emergencies occur and it wont help you being rich though. Yes its true almost in the same situation but the chance to get rich with investment are bigger than just stay with some salary

If you can save and collect it in every month, then you have much money there. I agree if the chance on investment is bigger, but atleast the main point is we can get rich too with saving it.

Make your past as experiences to get better in future. I think that's the best.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dblink

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:51:12 AM

You want to know how 'too' get rich?
Read more. Learn more. Make plans and take good decisions. Take risks and always have a smile Smiley

We always speak about risk as easy as drinking water. As pronounced take risks is not an easy task at all. If anyone has savings of his whole time and he has taken the planned risk and invested in any sort of business, if they face loss then they lost all their life time savings & investment. According to me taking risk is as do or die scenario. It will give either a Life or Death.

Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 11:01:16 AM

While it sounds like a quick solution, that is considered far more difficult than investing in education, get some decent paying jobs, work on financil planning to save some money along the way to buy your supply of bitcoins before it's too late. Also, just thought that if you can create one, you probably won't ever need bitcoin in the first place.

Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:11:09 AM

There is a saying that "The Past is Key to the Future". Just study how the current bunch of billionaires became rich, and take note of the different types of investments which were made by them. Select the four or five best methods, in your opinion, and proceed with them. There is a good chance that at least one of the methods will click for you.
If wisdom and knowledge was the key to become rich then why we are having many rich but stupid people running around? Why scientists and educated men are poor while idiots are millionaires?
If you want to become rich you need to be a man like Jordan Belfort, because people like the great Nicola Tesla live and die in poverty.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:13:55 AM

If you can save and collect it in every month, then you have much money there. I agree if the chance on investment is bigger, but atleast the main point is we can get rich too with saving it.

Lets say that you can save some of your money, I dont think you would save a lot in one time right? I mean it will be little by little and it will take times. How long are you gonna save it and how is that gonna make you rich? Save is means you cut some portion of your money and that is untouch money, you wont touch it except when it is on emergencies
Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:47:33 PM

Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement

If you manage to develop time machine, selling the time machine would make more money then go back in time to mine BTC. Gorvenment would pay few trillion for it Tongue

Time is the currency more costlier than BTC or any other currency in the world and yet again,government would try to put its hand inside trying to control and regulate it. The government of a particular country will obviously use it for their own personal benefits and doom humanity once for all. Just shut up, mine and grind xD
Anirban Sarkar

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:56:00 PM

Time is the best thing one have to follow to get rich right thing in life at right time will help u to get rich..!!!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:32:22 PM

If wisdom and knowledge was the key to become rich then why we are having many rich but stupid people running around? Why scientists and educated men are poor while idiots are millionaires?
If you want to become rich you need to be a man like Jordan Belfort, because people like the great Nicola Tesla live and die in poverty.

it is just about luck i guess, yes you need to be a kind of person for becoming rich, but you can be a specific kind of person because of your genetic, so again it is only about luck

if being rich would have been something about knowledge and study, then we would all be rich at this point
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 02:53:30 PM

Lets say that you can save some of your money, I dont think you would save a lot in one time right? I mean it will be little by little and it will take times. How long are you gonna save it and how is that gonna make you rich? Save is means you cut some portion of your money and that is untouch money, you wont touch it except when it is on emergencies

Oh come on, there is no way to get rich in one day. I think it same with investment, we need time to get high profit. Saving is not always cut some portion, but it is save the excess money too. Atleast, maybe we have different meaning about rich. I think rich is get more than we need, so we can't always assume rich man is a person who have supercars in garage.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dHe_zHiq

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I'm Just Try

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:01:06 PM

if you want to be rich, do not do what other people do, take a look at the Nobel prize recipients, they are people who think beyond the limits of other people, isolate them, but in the end, the results prove something more meaningful to him and others

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:04:41 PM

Most of the scientists are not billionaires, because they are not money-driven (in 99% of the cases). They are mad about making new inventions, but they are not mad about getting rich. Also, they will be working for some corporations, for a fixed salary. The corporations give them the amenities, so that they could make the inventions. So in most of the cases, it is other people who get rich from their inventions.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: