Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:12:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach kids about Bitcoin?  (Read 111784 times)
dadaas

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:13:26 PM

i think the kids will learn about bitcoin in the same way as they learn about fiat so if we teach that bitcoin is also a currency and is working the same as fiat and teach them about the use of bitcoin in different places then they will star to use bitcoin as they are using fiat
they would understand just about bitcoin like fiat, if you tell them more about how bitcoin or on rate fluctuations or something, they will not know about it

I don't think that kids will be interested in knowing bitcoins at that early age as those are the days to have fun and entertainment so if we try to explain them about bitcoins then they will surely find it complicated and will not be interested in using it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:52:24 PM

i think the kids will learn about bitcoin in the same way as they learn about fiat so if we teach that bitcoin is also a currency and is working the same as fiat and teach them about the use of bitcoin in different places then they will star to use bitcoin as they are using fiat
they would understand just about bitcoin like fiat, if you tell them more about how bitcoin or on rate fluctuations or something, they will not know about it

I don't think that kids will be interested in knowing bitcoins at that early age as those are the days to have fun and entertainment so if we try to explain them about bitcoins then they will surely find it complicated and will not be interested in using it.

yes, I agree, if I am asked how to teach children about bitcoin, I was a little hesitant. because bitcoin is not just about transactions or money or something useful, we also have to make children understand about the technology, how to use bitcoin, and bitcoin terms that exist on,, possible, if only to explain about bitcoin they would understand, but to use bitcoin I think the kids will find it difficult to get started, it might be boring for them,.too complicated for children, even though children are now familiar with the Internet, and can learn many things from the Internet, but they are still children, they may will only playing online games or just watching youtube on the internet .. they are just children .. let them remain become the children ..
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:00:47 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?

For me, if you are going to teach kids about bitcoin, the age should be considered. There are many ways to introduced bitcoin to kids but the age will surely matter since kids in different ages have also different taste in learning. Kids are surely smart today, kids can easily learn and remember what they are taught but it will be based on how you teach them. Kids in ages 3-5 years old can learn or have an idea about bitcoin through videos (especially animated ones) since at this age, we cling to graphics. The next range which is 6-8 years old can be taught by solving puzzles and games related to bitcoin but I don't think that they should be allowed to play gambling. The next range which is 8 years old and above are kids who can learn about bitcoin (if they are interested) by reading about bitcoin. At this age, the introduction about bitcoin like what is bitcoin, where is it for, what can bitcoin do and etc are the fundamentals for kids to know something about bitcoin. By the way, this is just my opinion.  Smiley

While those are true when learning basic education, I really doubt that it will work the same way with bitcoins. Economics is such a broad topic. Supply and demand law alone requires basic knowledge about math and economics. Most people here are suggesting that you should present a video to a kid for them to understand what bitcoin is. Can somebody be kind enough to share a link here of one video that can make a kid understand bitcoin because I really doubt that there's one like that. Educational videos for kids are about shapes, numbers, letters, and being good to other people. It's not about economics and it surely is not about bitcoins.

Who the hell learn about bitcoins using puzzle and games? Like, "Okay, kids. Help Dora send her bitcoins. Connect one node to another to send a transaction"? That sounds really funny to me.

8 year old kids don't even know the basics yet. Simple 1 + 1, 2 + 2 are just the things that they know.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

g83

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 05:06:46 PM

I will never teach my kids about bitcoin until they grow up and get matured as I think as a kid they should be enjoying more outdoor games and at the same time should also focus on studies as to earn money they have their entire life.
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:18:36 PM

I will never teach my kids about bitcoin until they grow up and get matured as I think as a kid they should be enjoying more outdoor games and at the same time should also focus on studies as to earn money they have their entire life.
that will really be a good decision,  also do not in favour of teaching kids about bitcoin, i think they should complete their education first and after completing their education they should take active part in bitcoin.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
dadaas

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:08:40 PM

that will really be a good decision,  also do not in favour of teaching kids about bitcoin, i think they should complete their education first and after completing their education they should take active part in bitcoin.

If they have a degree from reputed college then they will be getting much higher paying job and they might not be interested in bitcoins at that stage and who knows till they grow up bitcoin may disappear so it will waste our time for teaching them at a moment.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:10:51 PM

Almost of the posts are agreeing to teaching a kid about bitcoin, which is really ridiculous. Bitcoin will never be a good topic to kids especially the boy ones because they usually love to go out and play, as a teacher I will not teach my children a way that they mah not experience their childhood. We must never force children to learn about it because they have their own will, and they don't need to be forced. Let the kids do what they want, their children after all.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
g83

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 10:22:00 PM

Almost of the posts are agreeing to teaching a kid about bitcoin, which is really ridiculous. Bitcoin will never be a good topic to kids especially the boy ones because they usually love to go out and play, as a teacher I will not teach my children a way that they mah not experience their childhood. We must never force children to learn about it because they have their own will, and they don't need to be forced. Let the kids do what they want, their children after all.

Agreed that is not the best time to teach them about bitcoins as it will be really confusing for them at that age and we should see in what kids are interested and should give that first priority instead of forcing them into bitcoins.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:00:58 AM

Well it's hard to teach kids about bitcoin because some of them still don't know how to handle there own money. But if i were teaching them about i will show them how do i earn and get my bitcoin or i could show them to watch in youtube.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:42:31 AM

Agreed that is not the best time to teach them about bitcoins as it will be really confusing for them at that age and we should see in what kids are interested and should give that first priority instead of forcing them into bitcoins.

In the early age, we teach kids how to earn free money it will be effected to their future life. So better don't teach to your kids lev them to learn the basic things what they want to learn in early age. Once they are grown up, they only learn about this Bitcoin. And teaching what is Bitcoin to elders is big tough, so how can we teach this to our kids is it possible?
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 12:04:17 PM

Then don't explain it or teach the complicated parts, just like what Blackstorm said let them learn the same way
we learn about fiat, teaching kids about bitcoin doesn't mean they have to know everything about bitcoin in
the young age, just letting them know about bitcoin can be used just like fiat is enough for their age.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
whizter

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:45:58 PM

Kids nowadays are fast learners and can easily understand, so if I teach a kid about bitcoin I will present video. I will allow to watch video about bitcoin on whats the process and on how it works though. That bitcoin is a form of digital currency that can be use in an instant way.
i think they should not waste their time in learning bitcoin because bitcoin cannot be use as currency in most of the countries of the world, but people are using it for investment and kids do not have any concern with bitcoin.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
choppork

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:48:59 PM

If they have a degree from reputed college then they will be getting much higher paying job and they might not be interested in bitcoins at that stage and who knows till they grow up bitcoin may disappear so it will waste our time for teaching them at a moment.

That is certainly not what's happening on third world countries. You'd see people with higher education living from paycheck to paycheck. Getting out of poverty is still hard even with a college degree since the pay rate is extremely low. You'd sacrifice tons of things to get into a respected college and get a degree there but when you get out of the school, you'd be earning a lot less than you were expecting.

In the bitcoin world, the payment rate is based on the first world's rate. Even the side job income of the first world people is still a much higher payment rate than the third worlds' full time job payment rate.

Bitcoin will certainly not just disappear, and assuming that it did for some out-of-the-world reason, it's still worth it teaching your kids about it since it teaches them about economics as well.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:10:24 PM

It's really cool idea. I got in thinking when I read your post and what attracted me most is, "teaching kids about internet money". Just imagine kids earning from internet as early as well "kids" then by the time they grow teenager they will have like million bucks with them.

Well let's think of kids, they know Internet very well now a days. I'm thinking to create a learning game where kids will play it to solve puzzle may be, which will lead to few levels. As you pass the level you get bits in terms of rewards. This might work as they will love to play game, and earn bitcoins as well.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:29:27 PM

Age does really matter when teaching bitcoin to kids. Its hard to do that because they are playful but it will depend on the mentor on how he will going to handle it indeed. The teacher needs a long patience for this scenario, I think the best way is to teach them on claiming in the faucets like solving captcha.
Yeah teaching kids about bitcoin is really a hard thing, but this can be made perfect through games that give small earning in the form of bitcoin. In my view it's good to teach them if they like it else leave on their own as childhood is the stage were they are supposed to learn various other necessary activities.
Teaching children about bitcoin? What’s the rush? Do you think they need to be enlightened about its use to convert more people over to the bitcoin currency?

I don’t see any reason why one would do this and why it is even necessary. The kid can learn what it is if the currency is still even around by the time he is old enough to even have a use for it. There is no point in trying to teach him about a currency that he has no use for.
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:54:38 PM

Age does really matter when teaching bitcoin to kids. Its hard to do that because they are playful but it will depend on the mentor on how he will going to handle it indeed. The teacher needs a long patience for this scenario, I think the best way is to teach them on claiming in the faucets like solving captcha.
Yeah teaching kids about bitcoin is really a hard thing, but this can be made perfect through games that give small earning in the form of bitcoin. In my view it's good to teach them if they like it else leave on their own as childhood is the stage were they are supposed to learn various other necessary activities.
Teaching children about bitcoin? What’s the rush? Do you think they need to be enlightened about its use to convert more people over to the bitcoin currency?

I don’t see any reason why one would do this and why it is even necessary. The kid can learn what it is if the currency is still even around by the time he is old enough to even have a use for it. There is no point in trying to teach him about a currency that he has no use for.

tbh, i agree with this teaching them what is bitcoin on their age just feel it like a useless, they won't make anyone change from using fiat money to bitcoin just keep them having fun playing with their friends and tell them about bitcoin when getting mature a little bit. 

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:00:24 AM

Kids nowadays are fast learners and can easily understand, so if I teach a kid about bitcoin I will present video. I will allow to watch video about bitcoin on whats the process and on how it works though. That bitcoin is a form of digital currency that can be use in an instant way.
i think they should not waste their time in learning bitcoin because bitcoin cannot be use as currency in most of the countries of the world, but people are using it for investment and kids do not have any concern with bitcoin.
of course even if you impose to provide information on them they will not understand for what you describe. so I think it is futile
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:11:49 AM

tbh, i agree with this teaching them what is bitcoin on their age just feel it like a useless, they won't make anyone change from using fiat money to bitcoin just keep them having fun playing with their friends and tell them about bitcoin when getting mature a little bit. 
Yes that is right. Don't be in a rush mode trying to teach the kids what is bitcoin or what are the good benefits for the kids, because bitcoin is not for the kids and at the current age of them, they are just starting to explore this world and it is bad to be against to them and try to convince them to focus in bitcoin. Let the kids enjoy their childhood and wait until they get at least 15 yrs old then you can start teaching them.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:54:46 AM

of course even if you impose to provide information on them they will not understand for what you describe. so I think it is futile
As of now kids are fast learner yes, but many kids are playful and it is very hard to them to learn or to know about bitcoin. But other kids for sure learned about bitcoin and they earn money. It think those kids earn bitcoin their parents also use bitcoin thr kids know what is it. I salute those kids earn bitcoin even they are young age he work.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:09:34 AM

As of now kids are fast learner yes, but many kids are playful and it is very hard to them to learn or to know about bitcoin. But other kids for sure learned about bitcoin and they earn money. It think those kids earn bitcoin their parents also use bitcoin thr kids know what is it. I salute those kids earn bitcoin even they are young age he work.
They will earn if they are interested in earing, I guess it's not in their mind yet as all they want online is to do online games.
Kids can learn but they need to be in the right age in order to be interested in making money, they do not have a bigger responsibilities yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: