Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:48:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach kids about Bitcoin?  (Read 111784 times)
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:58:52 AM

There are many bitcoin gaming sites available nowadays. These are fun and although the income isn't that big,it is a great way to make children aware of btc
faucet, but i agree with you. Just give a little knowledge about bitcoin through playing the bitcoin games. But i was remember about minecraft  combined with btc.

Kids is a very appropriate time to play and spend time for his family. Because if kids start doing or thinking about something that is actually not yet the time to do it then the mindset of kids will be different and things that might happen (arrogant, smug, deceitful, bersilah tongue, etc.) is a lie when getting an error or violated the rules. Be someone that wonderful without having to do a resistance that could spill war and death.

I strongly agree. They desserved to learn more basic things than understanding business related currency. The topic's question is also inappropriate.
Finestream

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:37:01 AM

It's useless. Unless they're a fucking genius then the kid is going to be clueless. I bet it's something that could be taught in a high school class.
Kids is not the kid you are thinking which are maybe below 10 years of age, kids nowadays are smart and they are very devoted to what they are doing when they love it. I believe bitcoin is also good for them but if they are still minors, they need the right guidance from their parents since in the crypto world, there is full freedom and good and bad can be access.

alexey199773

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:07:59 PM

It's useless. Unless they're a fucking genius then the kid is going to be clueless. I bet it's something that could be taught in a high school class.
Kids is not the kid you are thinking which are maybe below 10 years of age, kids nowadays are smart and they are very devoted to what they are doing when they love it. I believe bitcoin is also good for them but if they are still minors, they need the right guidance from their parents since in the crypto world, there is full freedom and good and bad can be access.

It is complete freedom that stops me from telling children about bitcoins. I would not want my child to anonymously make forbidden purchases on the Internet
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:17:06 PM

The best idea to teach kids about bitcoin will be,
Develop a good game and sale game currency by bitcoin.
And find a way to inject the idea to the kids brain that they can earn bitcoin for free. Hopefully kids loves free stuffs.

This will be just a first step to bitcoin world and then they will learn over the time.

But wait, why kids?  Undecided   They should only concentrate on studies.

At least 18+ should join bitcoin world.

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:51:16 AM

It is complete freedom that stops me from telling children about bitcoins. I would not want my child to anonymously make forbidden purchases on the Internet

How can your children buy something anonymously in the internet which is forbidden, then if it is forbidden? why will someone sell it? You must say illegal, not forbidden. And if you really care for your children, why bother tell or teach them about bitcoin? they are children, they want to play and candies, don't push them in a imenvironment where he or she might change and make you regret it for the rest of your life

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ipungadhi

Activity: 272

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:31:18 AM

There are many bitcoin gaming sites available nowadays. These are fun and although the income isn't that big,it is a great way to make children aware of btc
faucet, but i agree with you. Just give a little knowledge about bitcoin through playing the bitcoin games. But i was remember about minecraft  combined with btc.
But what will the little boy do when getting bitcoin after they play the game? Actually bitcoin is not suitable to be given to child #imo

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:04:07 AM

But what will the little boy do when getting bitcoin after they play the game? Actually bitcoin is not suitable to be given to child #imo

That is right, bitcoin is not suitable for the child or kids because they are too young to get exposed in technology and it will become a wall for them to enjoy their childhood and it can affect to their health also, because of the radiation of the technologies so i don't think that kids or children are already suited to this kind of opportunity, let the bitcoin to the at least teens.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1484
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 04:21:39 AM

And find a way to inject the idea to the kids brain that they can earn bitcoin for free. Hopefully kids loves free stuffs.

This will be just a first step to bitcoin world and then they will learn over the time.

Well, a game based on bitcoin would be nice to kids to start into bitcoin but now all kids want to play games and it depends on their age. Ans letting them play games would rather make them a E-sport gamers rather than bitcoin entrepreneurs.

Rather than 18+ years old which can easily find a part time job or maybe a regular work instead of spending time on computer doing bitcoin then why not start teaching those teenagers such as 13-18years old which has a lot of wants to buy but can't earn money.

▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒         ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
..Jemzx00..██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
.Bounty Manager and Filipino Translator.
Experienced | Fast and Efficient | Spam-Free | Trusted | Budget Friendly
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
..Jemzx00..
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:24:56 AM

Well, a game based on bitcoin would be nice to kids to start into bitcoin but now all kids want to play games and it depends on their age. Ans letting them play games would rather make them a E-sport gamers rather than bitcoin entrepreneurs.

Rather than 18+ years old which can easily find a part time job or maybe a regular work instead of spending time on computer doing bitcoin then why not start teaching those teenagers such as 13-18years old which has a lot of wants to buy but can't earn money.
I agree. It's better to teach them about digital currency/bitcoin when they are in age of teen since that's a decent age to understand it and have much time to understand it rather than older age in which responsibilities and works makes it difficult.
atronite

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:55:11 PM

That is right, bitcoin is not suitable for the child or kids because they are too young to get exposed in technology and it will become a wall for them to enjoy their childhood and it can affect to their health also, because of the radiation of the technologies so i don't think that kids or children are already suited to this kind of opportunity, let the bitcoin to the at least teens.

That's right it will be too early for them to get into bitcoins and they may also find it difficult to understand the concept of bitcoins as a parent I will never prefer to teach my kids about bitcoins at that early age as I am sure they won't be interested to know about it at that age.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:48:01 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?
Well it's kinda hard to teach kids about bitcoin because some of them don't know how to handle and manage their own money and maybe don't have an interest to learn bitcoin because bitcoin is very complicated for kids. But the only thing that i can teach the kids about bitcoin is i will just only show them how i use bitcoin in every steps of it.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:24:35 PM

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

Well it's kinda hard to teach kids about bitcoin because some of them don't know how to handle and manage their own money and maybe don't have an interest to learn bitcoin because bitcoin is very complicated for kids. But the only thing that i can teach the kids about bitcoin is i will just only show them how i use bitcoin in every steps of it.
Well it won't be easy, with words suggested like "inflation", "retraction", and "growth" it will be hard because there is another subject related to it which is economics and if I remembered it correctly is you won't be having that kind of lessons at grade school. It would end up making the kids ask and ask questions which will lead to confusion, at the end the kids won't learn anything and will instantly lack interest of it. For me handling Bitcoin or any kind of money should be in the teenage years because they have a more developed mind when it comes to money.
dwieyani

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:33:20 PM

If the child is already familiar with the internet then he will know how to play it
Live loving or how to play and how to get coin from bi
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:41:35 PM

I think it's the same as hiring a small child and it's forbidden in my country. They will not know if they get money from playing faucets or games. And maybe that income will only be enjoyed by his parents lol
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:14:57 AM

I think it's the same as hiring a small child and it's forbidden in my country. They will not know if they get money from playing faucets or games. And maybe that income will only be enjoyed by his parents lol

Lol, that is true. The only person that will enjoy this kind of training for their children is the parents, Children might enjoy playing the faucets or the apps games for bitcoin in exchange but the hidden agenda for this kind of movement of teaching kids about bitcoin is to earn money and the one who will earn money is the parent of the child and that is not a good idea.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:16:57 AM

well kids like to play, so something that can bring together bitcoin and gaming

like puzzle that when solved reveal a private key for example

it is important that kids start to learn early some basic economy, at least something about income and expenditure

i heard about a new law for some countries that will make it possible(to teach them basic economy) in schools

Yes your definitely right kids need first to learn the basic economy so they don't have confuseness when they will use bitcoin. Kids need to focus on their learnings at school and some kids don't know how to manage and handle their own money, so it's difficult to teach kids about bitcoin.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:00:26 AM

With the way the games that educate as Smart quiz meticulously bitcoin, it'll be fun for older kids.
They can sharpen the brain and can get a bitcoin.
If that is indeed true is there then I will start to introduce the bitcoin on kids with it.
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:16:04 AM

With the way the games that educate as Smart quiz meticulously bitcoin, it'll be fun for older kids.
They can sharpen the brain and can get a bitcoin.
If that is indeed true is there then I will start to introduce the bitcoin on kids with it.

Better than older children do not just computer games, and earn bitkoin on simple tasks.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:39:05 AM

Well it won't be easy, with words suggested like "inflation", "retraction", and "growth" it will be hard because there is another subject related to it which is economics and if I remembered it correctly is you won't be having that kind of lessons at grade school. It would end up making the kids ask and ask questions which will lead to confusion, at the end the kids won't learn anything and will instantly lack interest of it. For me handling Bitcoin or any kind of money should be in the teenage years because they have a more developed mind when it comes to money.

We can teach children even at early age. We just need to skip the technical and economic related items about bitcoins. What we can teach them is that bitcoin is like money that you can use to buy something. We can also teach them how to make wallets and how to send and receive bitcoins. They will understand how bitcoin works that way and then teach them to collect satoshis from faucets. They will learn fast and they will enjoy collecting from faucets since it is like a game for them.
Barrymore

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:45:57 AM

It seems to me that cranes is tedious and not interesting. I'm more inclined to think that for children better acquainted with bitcoin playing economic games. The main thing that the child could win enough money to buy toys online. It will be an economic stimulus.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: