Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:39:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach kids about Bitcoin?  (Read 111784 times)
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:31:54 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?

In my opinion, I don't think that it is a good idea to teach kids about bitcoin. Kids are about to study in shool, play with their friends, and to enjoy their childhood. I don't think that they can easily understand bitcoin because in the first place, bitcoin is revolutionary and complicated. Also, we cannot assure that they will have an interest on bitcoin. Maybe some kids are and will be into it, but all of us knew that most of the kids will not like it.
I very much agree with your opinion, children need to have fun with friends, learn useful knowledge to help them develop their future, they do not need to know about Bitcoin, although bitcoin is an idea to make very good money but it does not guarantee, teaching them about bitcoin only destroys their future. I never encourage anyone to teach children about bitcoin, their time is still long, they will still have the opportunity to work and earn bitcoin, but that is the story of the future, now they need to live a life that a child should have, Bitcoin is not suitable for children

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
micovcin

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:06:43 PM

In this time many children love to playing gadget. If you want to teach your children make this bitcoin as their game or their part of early learning. As we know the more younger they learn they could process information more faster than we who adult. And im agree with someone said that it could be a lesson of money management.

Gadgets are not related to the techonology i think so and it's really complicated for us to explain blockchain system to a child, when even an adult can't even have enough knowledges about Bitcoin too.
cryptosy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:39:47 PM

well we can't just teach the kids as easy as 123 but we can teach them how to save money, collect money and spent it on right way in just doing that you can teach them the flow of bitcoin and in the right age of them you can introduce bitcoin and they will easily understand it and there are more successful than any others cause they learn so much when they were young.
birra guzez

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:49:48 PM

Teaching kids about bitcoin is probably a hard thing since telling a kid that a certain coin might have different values over time when doesn't even have a real perspective of value nor time is kinda difficult . But telling them that it's a good thing and introducing them to it's many cool features is a nice way of telling kids about this much futuristic thing .
dragonbhai

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:15:16 PM

In this time many children love to playing gadget. If you want to teach your children make this bitcoin as their game or their part of early learning. As we know the more younger they learn they could process information more faster than we who adult. And im agree with someone said that it could be a lesson of money management.

Just let them play some simple games that pays bitcoin or small amount of satoshi so they will get an idea on how to earn satoshi by putting some effort to play the games that can be found in the internet.
Kazuyukie

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:32:18 PM

Is it really necessary for the kids to learn about Bitcoin? i mean if i were the parents of this kid, i would rather see them play outside, get physical socialized with other kids, enjoy being a kid because they will only be a kid once, and when they come to an age where I think they can understand well enough then i'll teach them but i won't force them.
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:25:24 PM

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

Yes. Teaching them to learn about the advantages of cryptocurrency will enhance their skill and potentially help in the near future.
It will not only increase the skills but also it will make them mature about saving and making future. Now a lot of new technologies are coming and with the passage of time bitcoin is also being a technology. So as our new generation is sharp enough and they can easily get new things so if we will tell them about the benefits and the easy source of bitcoin earning they will grab it easily and it will be good for their future as well.
4U

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:48:07 PM

Must be taught according to the age of the child because it is very dangerous if direct direct to the investment direction, we can begin to teach about the game and basic technology blockchain, essentially not directly lead them to actively engage with capital, follow campaign in this forum also effective as long as parents always guide them regularly
There are a lot of things in bitcoin which I don’t think so they can learn but I think saving is the best option to teach kids and I’m sure they will learn easily about bitcoin and if they start saving here so it will give them a very big benefit because bitcoin is the best to understand and its very committed to deliver its rewards so for the kids there is a very big chance to learn about bitcoin and if they take a start here so they will also start to learn more about bitcoin.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:28:57 PM

It is really a new age and as we all know that children of this generation are getting really intelligent too. But the thought of having them on Cryptocurrency is a new thought too. I will think that the way money is being taught in schools also bitcoin/Cryptocurrency will be taught gradually. I believe a full mastery of Cryptocurrency will definitely yield a way and pattern of educating the children. Definitely, the children will be the future users of Cryptocurrency and the earlier the better they are being informed.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:10:46 PM

I think someone could create a game about it , a game composed of story telling which as they progress they get to know more about different angles of bitcoin world which could be useful when they grew up Smiley
ya. or play game and win coins but instead of just ordinary coins as their prize can also use bitcoin or altcoins for example or any improvised coins of value. so they will be aware that such coin is in existence in the internet or they will just know that there is such currency as that. just a little knowledge will do and for sure it is going to lead them to awareness about virtual currency.

YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:52:05 PM

Yes. Teaching them to learn about the advantages of cryptocurrency will enhance their skill and potentially help in the near future.
And in the future they will readily enter to the world of crypto and when they will complete their education they will not face any issue of adopting bitcoin and other crypto currencies and they will also not face unemployment as they will start any type of job online and they will earn a good income from their work online.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:53:51 PM

Made some interesting animation video for kids, they will be happy to watch!
like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5JGQXCTe3c&feature=iv&src_vid=Lx9zgZCMqXE&annotation_id=annotation_2038933421

Some of us using bitcoin, So it depends to parents how they teach their kids how to used bitcoin or what is bitcoin. But for me bitcoin is easy to teach, young ages is easy to them how to learn, bitcoin is now in internet and most of us using internet even kids. They are genius, they are easy to learn. So the parent will guided them, know more of bitcoin.
asha18

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:04:12 PM

Today's child is the future of tomorrow. So, before teaching them any matter, it should have been better to think that the matter in which the child is being educated will have any impact on his life. Bitcoin is a complex issue, and it is a complex task for kids to learn.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:09:16 PM

Today's child is the future of tomorrow. So, before teaching them any matter, it should have been better to think that the matter in which the child is being educated will have any impact on his life. Bitcoin is a complex issue, and it is a complex task for kids to learn.
Bitcoin will stay if you believe so that means it can wait until a child will be able to learn bitcoin at a the right time.
Maturity is needed in order to fully understand bitcoin and not only that we teach them the good benefits but what is important also is to they should know the risk.
magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:22:13 PM

Teach them first the basics. They must first understand the definition of terms most likely used for them to understand completely. Then you may teach them the importance of investment. They must understand the purpose of financial education. After that, you can introduce them cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:18:41 AM

Must be taught according to the age of the child because it is very dangerous if direct direct to the investment direction, we can begin to teach about the game and basic technology blockchain, essentially not directly lead them to actively engage with capital, follow campaign in this forum also effective as long as parents always guide them regularly
There are a lot of things in bitcoin which I don’t think so they can learn but I think saving is the best option to teach kids and I’m sure they will learn easily about bitcoin and if they start saving here so it will give them a very big benefit because bitcoin is the best to understand and its very committed to deliver its rewards so for the kids there is a very big chance to learn about bitcoin and if they take a start here so they will also start to learn more about bitcoin.
Yes Bitcoin is not suitable for young children because it is based on an abstract idea. So children accept things that they do not see harder, so the toys become colorful. It is intended to be seen better. My recommendation would be to make it more logical for kids to teach card games Smiley

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Dasvino

Activity: 272

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:18:49 AM

maybe I think that no easy  , but will can if teach him routinely .
maybe need time for teach him . by giving him a special understanding of bitcoin

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Markupoltit

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:18:43 AM

well kids like to play, so something that can bring together bitcoin and gaming

like puzzle that when solved reveal a private key for example

it is important that kids start to learn early some basic economy, at least something about income and expenditure

i heard about a new law for some countries that will make it possible(to teach them basic economy) in schools

I think  kids now a day have a lot of know how in technology, so kids are not too hard to go about bitcoin.It's as much as the child knows using the phone and other devices, for me you will not have difficulty with the bitcoin point of view.Most of the children have a knowledge to help answer the questions about bitcoin, so its good to go for it.
Tuyul Gupies

Activity: 293

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:00:04 AM

Teach them first the basics. They must first understand the definition of terms most likely used for them to understand completely. Then you may teach them the importance of investment. They must understand the purpose of financial education. After that, you can introduce them cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin.

that's the best way to introduce bitcoin to a child so that they can know the basics slowly and continuously then it will automatically understand
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:11:10 AM

it's pretty easy, you can teach young children to save if they want to save and earn a lot of profits can be taught to start saving in bitcoin.

Though I don't know how will they be able to get their own bitcoin knowing that the price now is ranging to $16,000. Kids do not earn that kind of money and either their parents will not let their kids mess with that currency with that price. I guess there are chances that kids might be interested to this kind of currency but I don't think they will be trying to earn bitcoin through services because they do not have their own skills to sell online. I guess that will be a different story of that kid is a YouTube star earning a lot everyday.
We don’t need to let them buy 1 bitcoin that is worth $16,000 because they can start with little amount of money. For example this christmas we can give them money in form of bitcoin we have to explain to them that if they will not sell and just hold their bitcoin for at least 3 months the chance of their money to grow 50% is very possible so if that time comes they can buy the things they want and it comes with extra money.
The ways you told above are very beneficial and the coaching of kids via that points will bring a lot of profit in the future and all this will produce the professional investors in the future and there will be adoption of bitcoin as job in future also and I believe one thing that kids will understand easily as compared to the mature ones because they don’t interrogate about the risk and other nonsense thing mature people ask.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: