Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:33:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin  (Read 134994 times)
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:51:20 PM

Software development team here.
We would like to hear from the community what are the most annoying\frustrating stuff you have with Bitcoin and would love to get a solution for ?
Feel free to talk about any problem, even if it seems unsolvable or too abstract (e.g. Bitcoin is not safe enough for the average user)
Edit:
After reading all the replies, I feel confident summarizing that the #1 problem of Bitcoin is probably lack of adoption.
And the main reasons of lack of adoption are probably ease of use and insufficient security.
We are a team of entrepreneurs and software developers that are going to spend the next following months-year on developing a new product.
One of the most appealing markets for us is the Bitcoin market.
We will try to learn us much as possible from your replies and try to tackle the problems head on.

I think the biggest bitcoin problem, it is one that cannot be solved and it's the high speculation rates, which entails to constant uncertainty about its price level in periods of both short and long-term, either a couple of months, weeks or even days.

Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:53:01 PM

High transaction fee and slow transaction of money. Bitcoin also needs more acceptance and advertisement to the public.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:00:03 AM

I just do not have enough capital to invest with bitcoin, so when bitcoin prices go up or down I just listen
Hero2spin

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:16:27 AM

my biggest problem with bitcoin is its volatile nature. especially when its value drops so low and fear sets in.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:25:18 AM

The biggest problem in bitcoin is when the bitcoin is always delay. Then the value is getting lower.
rxthree

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:41:22 AM

I'd say the biggest problem for me is how long it takes go get bitcoins. Not just that it takes forever for then to accumulate in your account but also that not all the sites send them to your wallet right away. Most of the time you have to wait days to see them appear.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:48:43 AM

The biggest problem I've ever had and pretty much sure I have the same problem with other bitcoiners here is that the transactions worl very slow, because of the traffic the transactions can take up from hours, I haven't estimated it but one transaction can take you from hours before receiving, but again I have faith that in the near future bitcoin would be different, much more agile and much more faster.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:52:20 AM

We would like to hear from the community what are the most annoying\frustrating stuff you have with Bitcoin and would love to get a solution for ?
Feel free to talk about any problem, even if it seems unsolvable or too abstract (e.g. Bitcoin is not safe enough for the average user)
Edit:
After reading all the replies, I feel confident summarizing that the #1 problem of Bitcoin is probably lack of adoption.
And the main reasons of lack of adoption are probably ease of use and insufficient security.
We are a team of entrepreneurs and software developers that are going to spend the next following months-year on developing a new product.
We will try to learn us much as possible from your replies and try to tackle the problems head on.

I just think about their price it ia still low amd theybare getting a hard time rising back up and that is my problem because i still hold a lot of money in bitcoins amd i am not selling it because i still have a loss but i am hoping them to rise back up and i hope that they reach amoyher high record breaking price and when that happens i qill sell all my holdings. And that slow transactions is i know that normal because there are new technologies that are much faster than them so no problem with that
nara1892

Activity: 1596
Merit: 664

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:34:25 AM

I think one of the problems is a substantial transfer fee, around 750sat / byte, $ 20 for a once for a transfer, wow.. There are no such thing as low fees.
I think the block should be enlarged, approximately 8MB, so that itu could load more transactions and the level of difficulty of mining is also reduced so that the fee automatically can also be smaller.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
BEZOP

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:44:23 AM

I think bitcoin is pretty good. However there are problems with bitcoin mainly talking about price stability. Bitcoin prices are soaring rapidly and falling so fast. So it needs to be melee in monitoring the price.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:49:46 AM

the biggest problem for me. when I buy bitcoin at that price. then the price fell beyond my prediction. finally I suffered a considerable loss.
 if I stay too long. sometimes my thinking better sell and then I buy again at cheaper bitcoin prices .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:20:44 AM

Edit:
I don't have any problems about bitcoin how can I'm getting problematic,is bitcoin now is the answer for everything
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:26:20 AM

Edit:

The only problem in cryptocurrency is the slow transfer transactions because of the traffic on the block chain but we can expect that it will be improved even more in the future since the technology is growing so fast now a days.

Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:27:24 AM

My only problem with bitcoin is knowing that most people only see everything in bitcoin. Blockchain is bitcoin. Virtual Currencies is just bitcoin. It's time to spread interest and patronize good altcoin projects as well.
skeletica

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:33:27 AM

The biggest problem with bitcoin for me does not exist. But the problem exists for banks. Because those who have been controlling the currency feel rivaled by cryptocurrency.
Oxana19726897

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:44:57 AM

I hate all the people who use it for scamming. It is like bitcoin is made for scammers, instead of for us.
True it is caused by the fact that bitcoin is anonymous for the end-user, but there should come some party which monitor the market/scammers.
robertsznotins

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:04:30 AM

The biggest problem I have ever had with Bitcoin is one time when I used blockchain.info web wallet, it sent my coins to my original address and sent the rest to a newly created address.. then the wallet closed, I re-logged in and the coins were gone. Due to connection problems the address's private key was never saved. I would like to see a wallet where your address's private keys are automatically saved and backed up to your computer every time you create a new address.
Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:30:59 AM

The fee cost for every transaction and the slow blockchain when its congested but the Biggest problem of bitcoin is the financial freedom though this is good to most of us still many are taking advantage of this fact, like using on scamming people.. creating different investment platform with bitcoin payment when they attract too many investors they just run away and at the end bitcoin looks bad to other people esp those who do not understand crypto..
ashahin7799

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:59:42 AM

The biggest problem I have with bitcoin is the confirmation time.Because, the price of bitcoin always increases and decreases.This resulted in investors suffering the worst.Investors fail to choose, sometimes a time to invest.Besides, bitcoin is another big problem being a hack.As a result, many bitcoins lost.In this, investors have to face extreme losses.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:56:57 AM

The biggest problem with bitcoin for me does not exist. But the problem exists for banks. Because those who have been controlling the currency feel rivaled by cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is still not perfect, there are still some disadvantages or problems using Bitcoin. The most common problem to Bitcoin is its high fees. A lot of users are complaining about it and it is one of the reason why some platforms stop accepting Bitcoin like Steam. Another one is its volatility though it is not that big deal to us us investors but to people who accepts it as a payment, it is not good.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: