Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:07:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:26:34 AM

I suspect the SEC will never approve the bitcoin ETF unless bitcoin users are willing to give up significant control of bitcoin to the SEC and other "regulators".

Might be better to establish an altcoin ETF in a country that is independent to international bankers & the influence of the UN/EU/USA/NATO etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 07:20:53 AM

My prediction about bitcoin in the next 5 years bitcoin become knowing more and more and many people want to invest on it.  Because bitcoin gives more profit and bitcoin become higher and higher the price.

I think so. The bitcoin will be developed further and it will be used by more people, so the price will be higher.
it is certainly the case in the future is the price rise due to the increase of users. it's a sure thing
the question many people have is, is it bitcoin could talk more in the future?
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 07:41:29 AM

I suspect the SEC will never approve the bitcoin ETF unless bitcoin users are willing to give up significant control of bitcoin to the SEC and other "regulators".

Might be better to establish an altcoin ETF in a country that is independent to international bankers & the influence of the UN/EU/USA/NATO etc.
Not for this time, but actually if there are another journey starting from this time and the bitcoin can make a lot of the countries are trying to allowing the bitcoin his community and it will change the mind of the us securities to accepting bitcoin etf in the future, and in this time the bitcoin is need more development. We are still on the early journey of the bitcon.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
yuiyuga

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:02:09 PM

Not for this time, but actually if there are another journey starting from this time and the bitcoin can make a lot of the countries are trying to allowing the bitcoin his community and it will change the mind of the us securities to accepting bitcoin etf in the future, and in this time the bitcoin is need more development. We are still on the early journey of the bitcon.

I also believe that now bitcoin is just beginning to develop. So maybe someday we'll get approval. But this need not be feared, because bitcoin will remain a decentralized currency
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 04:05:16 PM

And what is it going to change?

All the recent frenzy about Bitcoin ETF is primarily based on the expectations that once this ETF gets approved institutional investors may become interested in Bitcoin. As such, this ETF (I mean its approval) is close to irrelevant. What matters here is the money which could be invested in it, the money of pension and hedge funds, insurance companies, banks and their likes (ultimately, the money of ordinary people). If such an ETF is established in some obscure country, its importance will be next to nothing in this regard

Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:52:31 PM

I expect bitcoin will have a great future, the existence of a new screenplay made coins bitcoin increasingly popular because they automatically introduce bitcoin first.
although there is a big fluctuation in the price of bitcoin. as some time time it fell down for more than 300 in a sing hour but very soon it recover its previous position, so bitcoin is giving us big big opportunities to make good amount of money from trading bitcoin. if face in fture we will be mostly depend on bitcoin. therefore we can consider bitcoin as our future currency.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 04:10:50 PM

Indeed, the problem with the bitcoin right now is it lacks attention, unlike PayPal and other payment method bitcoin didn’t have the attention or the advertisement it needs that is why we need to work to make people accept it more and use it as a payment method in all online shops or even real ones.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 04:16:26 PM

I expect bitcoin will have a great future, the existence of a new screenplay made coins bitcoin increasingly popular because they automatically introduce bitcoin first.
although there is a big fluctuation in the price of bitcoin. as some time time it fell down for more than 300 in a sing hour but very soon it recover its previous position, so bitcoin is giving us big big opportunities to make good amount of money from trading bitcoin. if face in fture we will be mostly depend on bitcoin. therefore we can consider bitcoin as our future currency.
The future of Bitcoin does not solely depend on Bitcoin itself. Bitcoin's future will rely heavily on the demand for it. Beacause without it Bitcoin would be useless and will be worthless to us. To predict the future we must predict the demand for its future use. Right now I can say that Bitcoin still has an increasing demand because it is still growing in terms of participation in the market.
beafheart

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:08:22 PM

The future of Bitcoin does not solely depend on Bitcoin itself. Bitcoin's future will rely heavily on the demand for it. Beacause without it Bitcoin would be useless and will be worthless to us. To predict the future we must predict the demand for its future use. Right now I can say that Bitcoin still has an increasing demand because it is still growing in terms of participation in the market.

It seems to me that the growth in demand will continue for several years. And this will ensure the growth of prices. We can assume that by the end of 2017 the price of bitcoin will reach 2000 +
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:57:10 AM

I believe bitcoin price would meet the users expectation this year.

This is what I keep on believing and predicting that every year bitcoin will increase.

Definitely bitcoin is still in demand day by day as we can notice the fluctuating of price is increasing.

There's no doubt that bitcoin will always be in demand since this is the most used and popular crypto currency, it's demand will always has higher percentage of increase but still it has a percentage of low demand.

This means bitcoin is being popular and in demand nowadays. If there is a dump price for sure it will rise again.

It's dump is just a normal thing, we all knew about it and it always surprising us with its come back.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 07:10:10 AM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

My prediction in bitcoin though I'm not a psychic, its just only my view about in bitcoin, there is a chance that bitcoin can be 3000$ dollars before end of this year its not because others always said it but because of the demand happened in a daily basis of the community.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 07:21:59 AM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

My prediction in bitcoin though I'm not a psychic, its just only my view about in bitcoin, there is a chance that bitcoin can be 3000$ dollars before end of this year its not because others always said it but because of the demand happened in a daily basis of the community.

$3k peak in May falling from there, $1800 at the end of the year but still falling. Grin
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:38:45 PM

$3k peak in May falling from there, $1800 at the end of the year but still falling. Grin
It's not good to see if the price is falling regardless of the price, what we want to see is to witness a price with a rising trend, it does not matter to be fast and slowly is fine as long as it's consistent as that shows a strong market. By the end of this year, I would be fine with at least $1,300, it's a major success already breaking the all time high.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:56:22 PM

My predictions of bitcoin is it will became $2000 in the future price history soon and more people will be earning and adopting it next year 2018. It shows significant signs this year that bitcoin will probably boom to the marketplace of those people who really wanted good profitable source of money.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:31:24 PM

but to me it think the future of bitcoin is very bright, because the users  of bitcoin is increasing from time to time, people are now putting more and more trust on bitcoin and making bitcoin more and more popular.
Trongersoll

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:28:45 PM

My predictions will be $1300 by the end of the year and $2000 by 2020 this is based on the trend of bitcoin price rise and dip yes there are chances that bitcoin may cross the mark of $2000 before the end of this year but i am talking about the base floor value like how $1000 has become a base value for first quarter of this year.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 11:02:10 PM

my prediction so far is bitcoin price will be rise slowly and will reach some point of the price and then will be down for a moment because of supply and demand in the market. although the price is down, the bitcoin will be rise more higher than before and the only thing that we can do is to make profit as much as we can so no matter the price is volatile to often, we still can make money from it.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:09:39 PM

Indeed, the problem with the bitcoin right now is it lacks attention, unlike PayPal and other payment method bitcoin didn’t have the attention or the advertisement it needs that is why we need to work to make people accept it more and use it as a payment method in all online shops or even real ones.

Bitcoin is not lack of attention, many people already know it but still they are not daring to do it because of their believes. Many people see this as a money games which is not because this is just as same as trading market like USD to other currency. Mean while in bitcoin this is virtual coin but people can do the exchanges. What we need right now is to attract people to buy this coin and start to use it as daily to make sure the price skyrocketting. Prediction on bitcoin can't be made because of this is still volatile, and if you can attract more people, price will keep on rising for sure
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:57:54 PM

my prediction so far is bitcoin price will be rise slowly and will reach some point of the price and then will be down for a moment because of supply and demand in the market. although the price is down, the bitcoin will be rise more higher than before and the only thing that we can do is to make profit as much as we can so no matter the price is volatile to often, we still can make money from it.
one of the factors causing higher demand bitcoin is halving. I am quite confident in the future, people will be much use because bitcoin will make them easier and more secure when transacting. bitcoin has many advantages than fiat that will make people comfortable using. then demand increases so prices rise.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Haslett5236

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 03:11:32 AM

there are only 210million coin if bitcoin does not appear huge bug i think the price will rise up to

10000$ per one in the future
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: