Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:59:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 01:47:03 PM

When all the terrorists, scammers and other criminals stop laundering money through the crypto currency then bitcoin will collapse. The question is when they stop doing it

Do you really believe in what you say?

The number of all these dudes is negligible and marginal at best. Bitcoin transactions can be easily tracked down and most Bitcoin mixers (if not all major of them) are either controlled or directly set up by national security services. Big time criminals are avoiding Bitcoin like a plague, while small fish are irrelevant. Most of Bitcoin price comes from speculation, and if this speculation ends (which is an unlikely event, anyway) that might eventually cause Bitcoin price to collapse

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 03:27:29 PM

When all the terrorists, scammers and other criminals stop laundering money through the crypto currency then bitcoin will collapse. The question is when they stop doing it

Do you really believe in what you say?

The number of all these dudes is negligible and marginal at best. Bitcoin transactions can be easily tracked down and most Bitcoin mixers (if not all major of them) are either controlled or directly set up by national security services. Big time criminals are avoiding Bitcoin like a plague, while small fish are irrelevant. Most of Bitcoin price comes from speculation, and if this speculation ends (which is an unlikely event, anyway) that might eventually cause Bitcoin price to collapse

he knows not what he is saying. those terrorist and scammers don't need to use crypto, they already been using fiat long time ago, they are already known, they don't even need to hide anymore. these terrorist already owned some countries so its not even a tabo to them.

bitcoin will not collapse but will soon have a tight competitor. it might actually true when they say its a lot harder to stay number one all the time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:35:05 PM

Bitcoin transactions can be easily tracked down and most Bitcoin mixers (if not all major of them) are either controlled or directly set up by national security services.

Yes I would not be surprised to learn that Bitcoin mixers were controlled or at least heavily monitored by government agencies.  
Hiding large sums of anonymous money would be the type of thing that would certainly get attention from the three letter agencies as we call them in the US.
(DEA, CIA, FBI, NSA, etc)

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:40:04 PM

When all the terrorists, scammers and other criminals stop laundering money through the crypto currency then bitcoin will collapse. The question is when they stop doing it.
Do you even see all of the criminalities have stopped on the fiat currency? and your answer is never, they'll never stop to doing it. The criminalities will be there everytime. And it will be forever.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:33:45 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon personally because it's already spreading and spreading and we see a lot of companies (big ones) like Namecheap , Microsoft etc ... starting to accepting it as Payement method which is pretty good . for what comes to the price I'd say it will be around 600$ on the Next halving block reward which should me on the end of 2016 .
Since bitcoin was discover, many people earn using of them. In my prediction bitcoin become so powerful in our society in the future because at this time thay have a big part specially in paying online, so that many people want to use it because of not being hassle and having discount. Then who is involve in gambling many will use it because gambling will banned in public places. Then in investing it is one can make a profit so many business man can grab to earn profit.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:49:35 PM

When all the terrorists, scammers and other criminals stop laundering money through the crypto currency then bitcoin will collapse. The question is when they stop doing it.
Do you even see all of the criminalities have stopped on the fiat currency? and your answer is never, they'll never stop to doing it. The criminalities will be there everytime. And it will be forever.
The dark side of the bitcoin is based on the black market and dark net which a lot of people don’t know about, and that dark side is that there is a lot of money into it and the bitcoin proves to be the best way for them to hide their illegal actions, so as long as bitcoin is worthy and people use it and no one can trace you down then there always be criminal activities.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:22:47 PM

my prediction so far is bitcoin price will be rise slowly and will reach some point of the price and then will be down for a moment because of supply and demand in the market. although the price is down, the bitcoin will be rise more higher than before and the only thing that we can do is to make profit as much as we can so no matter the price is volatile to often, we still can make money from it.
one of the factors causing higher demand bitcoin is halving. I am quite confident in the future, people will be much use because bitcoin will make them easier and more secure when transacting. bitcoin has many advantages than fiat that will make people comfortable using. then demand increases so prices rise.

Yup it may be possible in future, the people start to use bitcoin for their daily use, and it happens the Bitcoin users also increase, and we have a chance that our govt may accept Bitcoin as a leagal currency. This is not easy if it happens also it will take some years. But I am sure that it will not occur within 4 to 5 years it may take more than five years.
Bitcoin is becoming popular and maybe in the future every one in the world will be known about bitcoin. Yet, its not too far for bitcoin to become the new currency and if that happend bitcoin will be used in everyday life. Bitcoin users will increase and goverment will adapt the bitcoin as the new currency.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 06:53:41 PM

my prediction so far is bitcoin price will be rise slowly and will reach some point of the price and then will be down for a moment because of supply and demand in the market. although the price is down, the bitcoin will be rise more higher than before and the only thing that we can do is to make profit as much as we can so no matter the price is volatile to often, we still can make money from it.
one of the factors causing higher demand bitcoin is halving. I am quite confident in the future, people will be much use because bitcoin will make them easier and more secure when transacting. bitcoin has many advantages than fiat that will make people comfortable using. then demand increases so prices rise.

Yup it may be possible in future, the people start to use bitcoin for their daily use, and it happens the Bitcoin users also increase, and we have a chance that our govt may accept Bitcoin as a leagal currency. This is not easy if it happens also it will take some years. But I am sure that it will not occur within 4 to 5 years it may take more than five years.
Bitcoin is becoming popular and maybe in the future every one in the world will be known about bitcoin. Yet, its not too far for bitcoin to become the new currency and if that happend bitcoin will be used in everyday life. Bitcoin users will increase and goverment will adapt the bitcoin as the new currency.
yes there is no doubt about that the popularity of bitcoin is increasing more and more and so the number of bitcoin users are also increasing also. so i can predict that that the future of bitcoin is too much bright.
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:55:09 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2017, 12:10:09 AM by Zenithar

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

Anything could happen really.The situation is like Schrodinger's cat.  But I would say chances are more likely that it grows bigger since I see a lot of potential and that huge companies and websites are using bitcoins as a payment method. Bitcoin is the future. I don't see bitcoin being ''dead'' any time soon. That phase will be over.
yes there is no doubt that anything happen to bitcoin. but i think bitcoin price has still very much potential and hope that in future the price of bitcoin can increase more an more and therefore i think those people who want to invest in bitcoin trading then they have a very good opportunity to trade in such a reasonable price.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:06:36 AM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

Anything could happen really.The situation is like Schrodinger's cat.  But I would say chances are more likely that it grows bigger since I see a lot of potential and that huge companies and websites are using bitcoins as a payment method. Bitcoin is the future. I don't see bitcoin being ''dead'' any time soon. That phase will be over.

Very sound good when Many companies getting start using bitcoin. It is a first step to bitcoin growing and adopted by people whole of society. i couldn't agree more with you bitcoin will more popular and useable in the future.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:51:40 AM

We cannot predict bitcoin price movement but I beleive price will rise again this year. It has future indeed, its continously growing daily. As other people are attracted to bitcoin as digital currency.
Basmaty1212

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:57:36 AM

I think the price of bitcoin this year will be permanently reduced. China's economy begins to decline and this means that China will pull to the collapse of the entire global economy. It can not affect the price of bitcoin.
onelove2111

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:53:50 PM

We cannot predict bitcoin price movement but I beleive price will rise again this year. It has future indeed, its continously growing daily. As other people are attracted to bitcoin as digital currency.
Why do they believe that it is the popularity of bitcoin that affects pricing, but the demand for the financial market and the popularity of bitcoin I think are two different things. One thing I expect is the frequent fluctuations in the bitcoin price, but at the same time a slow but steady increase in these prices, in an unstable schedule. Let's see what will happen in reality.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:06:13 PM

Giving a prediction about in bitcoin is only an opinion and speculation only. now 5 years from, bitcoin by that time become more popular in the entire world and maybe more businesses adopt the concepts of bitcoin I think. And it could be the price of bitcoin can be 3000$ to 5000$.
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:03:01 PM

I think the price of bitcoin this year will be permanently reduced. China's economy begins to decline and this means that China will pull to the collapse of the entire global economy. It can not affect the price of bitcoin.
Not China will never do this on bitcoin since this is where they making a lot of money china is one of the big holder of bitcoin china will never let bitcoin collapse to be honest they are the one who helping bitcoin to back into the normal price. This is maybe it will become $1500 per coins.,,

Y U MAD AT ME
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 02:08:24 PM

Ok my Bitcoin prediction. By end of this year, Bitcoin will reach the 2000usd mark. Bitcoin unlimited will rival ETHs and DASH from the race. Three years from now, Bitcoin will reach 3k to 4k usd.
50yrs from now Bitcoin is now implanted in your body thru RFID chip. Everything is crypto. No body could by or sell without a crypto.
Oggy1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:12:46 PM

Im not sure about China collapsing, but lets say its true. When crisis come, people flee to alternative investments and currencyto preserve their holdings, so bitcoin and gold could profit from that.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:04:06 PM

yes there is no doubt about that the popularity of bitcoin is increasing more and more and so the number of bitcoin users are also increasing also. so i can predict that that the future of bitcoin is too much bright.

Yup, indeed doubt the impact will only give bad enough if we are wrong in their stride. Because doubt makes us increasingly believe in the not done or desired. And also if seen from the transaction and user bitcoin, there is a great possibility that bitcoin is going to have a pretty good future and give an advantage to those who believe, and are willing to invest in it. Because without investment, profits bitcoin can only be obtained with a fairly small amount of

Aqualung89

Activity: 1666
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:07:37 PM

Ok my Bitcoin prediction. By end of this year, Bitcoin will reach the 2000usd mark. Bitcoin unlimited will rival ETHs and DASH from the race. Three years from now, Bitcoin will reach 3k to 4k usd.
50yrs from now Bitcoin is now implanted in your body thru RFID chip. Everything is crypto. No body could by or sell without a crypto.

Bitcoin is experiencing a break at this point, but he has not fully experienced it. At this point, we can call it a kind of polling.
My guess is probably going down a little to the summer. It may go through a climb from winter to winter.
I think that you will follow a cycle like this every year.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:22:26 PM

I think china is not so influential again against the current bitcoin prices. so I think even though they suffered collapse. bitcoin prices will not differ much from today #imo
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: