Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:07:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
pseexh

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 04:11:24 PM

I think bitcoin in this year is a good investment as i can see last week bitcoin raised up. Am newbie here but i know about bitcoin that why i think bitcoin now a days is the good one.
Yeah I do have the same thought like you. And because of that, I am holding more than 10 Bitcoin and wait until its prices to hit $2000. There is a high possibility that the prices will hit $2000 before June and therefore, I can earn a good amount of FIAT from investing Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a bright future, all of you should put more money in Bitcoin if you want to be rich

Investing in bitcoins seems to be good at a moment as we can expect higher price in coming months but its never wise to put all your money in bitcoins as we never know what will happen in future and if price falls then it can be unprofitable investment to make.

Such a situation is always to invest. Not only when investing in cryptocurrency, but also in any other object. We should always remember about the risks.
My prediction - in this year Bitcoin price reaches 2050 dollars

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:12:38 PM

On a trading site trollbox I've read its going to be 1600 by next month. I do think its possible really so if its going to go on such price, we'd rather be keeping our coins for now and lets just make investment after. I have moved my Altcoins to btc already after it goes $1000. If the price rise still after march, I'm gonna recover the passwords of the wallet I have forgotten to use for months. I purposely keep my coins there only for emergency lol Seeing the price rockets this high, this is going to be considered emergency.

TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:25:26 PM

I think bitcoin in this year is a good investment as i can see last week bitcoin raised up. Am newbie here but i know about bitcoin that why i think bitcoin now a days is the good one.
Yeah I do have the same thought like you. And because of that, I am holding more than 10 Bitcoin and wait until its prices to hit $2000. There is a high possibility that the prices will hit $2000 before June and therefore, I can earn a good amount of FIAT from investing Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a bright future, all of you should put more money in Bitcoin if you want to be rich

Investing in bitcoins seems to be good at a moment as we can expect higher price in coming months but its never wise to put all your money in bitcoins as we never know what will happen in future and if price falls then it can be unprofitable investment to make.

Such a situation is always to invest. Not only when investing in cryptocurrency, but also in any other object. We should always remember about the risks.

Yeah hopefully we will see that price at the end of the year as price is moving in a positive direction at a moment and by the end of the year there will be many new users who will start adopting bitcoins which will help in taking price even to a higher level.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Mario274

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:22:07 PM

Yeah hopefully we will see that price at the end of the year as price is moving in a positive direction at a moment and by the end of the year there will be many new users who will start adopting bitcoins which will help in taking price even to a higher level.

Yes, the new Bitcoin users appear every day. But the attitude of some governments is not very good. So I think that a significant increase in prices Bitcoin does not happen
Oggy1987

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:42:58 PM

Yes, the new Bitcoin users appear every day. But the attitude of some governments is not very good. So I think that a significant increase in prices Bitcoin does not happen

I see it this way. Nobody expect governments to be fond with bitcoin, so when they dont, nothing happens. Someday if they start acknowledging  it, maybe the price increase will be bigger. Not sure if we can get to $2000 this year, I expect more like a $1800 top. In next 5-10 years what I HOPE is price from 5-10k $.
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:56:21 PM

I see it this way. Nobody expect governments to be fond with bitcoin, so when they dont, nothing happens. Someday if they start acknowledging  it, maybe the price increase will be bigger. Not sure if we can get to $2000 this year, I expect more like a $1800 top. In next 5-10 years what I HOPE is price from 5-10k $.
I am expecting the price to float around 1200$'s for a while and I think we will get to see the price reach 1500$'s by the year end but it all depends on whether SegWit or anything else takes place. There definitely has to be changes with respect to the block size as BTC gets more and more popular. I dont expect the BTC to hit 2000$'s by this year end.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 08:01:37 PM

I do not think regulating exchanges of Bitcoin is a bad attitude of the government.  It is the law that the government wanted to implement to protect their people and preserve their centralization.  I do think this is a positive thing for bitcoin because government is recognizing Bitcoin existance and some how they wanted to use it in legal ways.

I think there is a chance that Bitcoin will reach $2000 at the end of the year if the ETF is approved. If not, probably it will have a smaller chance and $1500 would be the next possible price at 2018.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:49:00 PM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
I cannot predict anything in this industry, the only thing I know which I think it can be happen is that the projection of the bitcoin experts was before end of this year 2017 bitcoin will reach 2000$ up to 3000$.  Cheesy
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:32:45 PM

I do not think regulating exchanges of Bitcoin is a bad attitude of the government.  It is the law that the government wanted to implement to protect their people and preserve their centralization.  I do think this is a positive thing for bitcoin because government is recognizing Bitcoin existance and some how they wanted to use it in legal ways.

I think there is a chance that Bitcoin will reach $2000 at the end of the year if the ETF is approved. If not, probably it will have a smaller chance and $1500 would be the next possible price at 2018.
You have a point in that matter, This march 11 2017 most of the member in this industry are expecting something about what could be the result of the ETF on this day. And many of here are wishing that the SEC will give a good result so bitcoin community will become more happy unto it. Cheesy
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:15:02 AM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
I cannot predict anything in this industry, the only thing I know which I think it can be happen is that the projection of the bitcoin experts was before end of this year 2017 bitcoin will reach 2000$ up to 3000$.  Cheesy
impossible to penetrate the bitcoin price $ 2,000 let alone $ 3,000. of course it will beat the price of gold? I think that's too much. I think the price will only ranged between $ 1000- $1500
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:26:14 AM

impossible to penetrate the bitcoin price $ 2,000 let alone $ 3,000. of course it will beat the price of gold? I think that's too much. I think the price will only ranged between $ 1000- $1500
yep, bitcoin prices impossible to reach $3000 in the near future while bitcoin has not received support from the government but if demand in bitcoin increases it will raise the price of bitcoin but it did not happen in 2017 I think

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
linyhan

Activity: 684

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:44:27 AM

After the ath ,bitcoin can drive the price even more further. Can even reach 2500$ to 2700$ by  this year  but going to 3000$ to much impossible ,we need another 2 years for that price.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:09:56 AM

yep, bitcoin prices impossible to reach $3000 in the near future while bitcoin has not received support from the government but if demand in bitcoin increases it will raise the price of bitcoin but it did not happen in 2017 I think
- Yes, Bitcoin need support. Price of Bitcoin cannot overcome $ 2000- 3000 if the government does not support and accept it, the government is  obstacles and challenges of Bitcoin. Bitcoin will certainly beat the price of gold, but it need more time. In addition, price of Bitcoin also affected by many other factors ( demand, buying power, popular,...). However, I can assert up to now Bitcoin is still top investment choice for many people, the stability and development of it has been proven for years

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:36:19 AM

Maybe there is nothing a problems came on bitcoin after 5 years because bitcoin is still developing and updating by the developers of bitcoin. And if there is coming problem on bitcoin, I think it will be mild. And I think bitcoin will have a good news after 5 years because as we can see now, the bitcoin price is still increasing. So we expect more goods on bitcoin in the future.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:33:53 AM

First of all, I don't think BTC will have any problems even if 10 years has passed. The idea of bitcoin is too good to have problems, the only issue I can think of is if the amount per BTC reach its price floor, there's a high possibility that people might stop using it, and if that thing happens, then there will be low percentage of considering BTC as a normal currency that we can use in our every day lives.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Rienair

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:57:43 AM

My predictions for the Bitcoins are that it will be around for a long time, That the price will be very high before the end of this year.
And that more people will start to use Bitcoin on a daily base. And that more shops and bars will accept it as payment.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:47:30 PM

My predictions for the Bitcoins are that it will be around for a long time, That the price will be very high before the end of this year.
And that more people will start to use Bitcoin on a daily base. And that more shops and bars will accept it as payment.
People are using bitcoin on a daily basis but shops and bars are not accepting bitcoin at least in my area and if at all there is a time when all the local stores starts accepting bitcoin then you have to bare the risk of carrying a wallet with bitcoin which i would not entertain.
CROYA86

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:15:43 PM

barriers and challenges bitcoin preformance next 5 years is bitcoin is increasingly recognized everywhere but there are some circles of the bitcoin is not yet ready with the system bitcoin, because they are from the lower classes who are less familiar with the technology, so bitcoin could not touch the bottom is the issue that will be faced

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:19:40 PM

My prediction about bitcoin the higher the price will be more and more thefts which would be detrimental to users, I hope bitcoin transaction security will be better protected
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:24:31 PM

As the price increasing we can predict that by the end of this year the price of bitcoin will definitely reach the highest and yeah it will be above 2500$ but should accept the fact that bitcoin's price fluctuate and anything can happen to bitcoin, may be it will drop and reac the lowest price but being a bitcoin user i wish that price will increase no matter what's going on in market so hope for the best we will amazed  price of bitcoin in near future.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: