Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 10:54:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:48:02 AM

Many people say that Btc will be down very soon.
But personally, I don't think so because it is on the TOP of the TOP now.
But historically, It will fall surely as many other currencies and its fall will be a big one.
cjrosero

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:56:24 AM

Many people say that Btc will be down very soon.
But personally, I don't think so because it is on the TOP of the TOP now.
But historically, It will fall surely as many other currencies and its fall will be a big one.

i agree, they keep saying that bitcoin will dat blah blah blah but the real thing is the people who keeps on telling negative things on bitcoin are the people who havent try having a bitcoin.
i remeber when i introduce bitcoin to a friend first things he think is that bitcoin is illegal that cant be acquired with anyone that doesnt want to buy drugs guns etc. . .
Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:58:22 AM

My predictions on bitcoins are: Bitcoin will add as the real money and they can have it as the real or cash. Bitcoin will be the god, good, evil thing that created by humans. Bitcoin will be the ruler on this world. Bitcoin will be like or more power than the fiats. Bitcoin can make a NWO on us. Bitcoin may be will make as human, devils. Just to earn bitcoins
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 10:41:14 AM

Bitcoin is now more valuable coin in crpto currency world .This coin value already pass 4000$.so wait for next and see what are going on bitcoin.You can heard and see bitcoin is most important topic now.Many company are add bitcoin there payment system.after a few year bitcoin cross the 10000$ .bitcoin try to all online payment using there bitcoin.Now you can easily find work who give you payment by bitcoin.so I think bitcoin one day global payment system

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:39:54 AM

Bitcoin is the burning issue nowadays. it is the most profitable platform in the virtual monetary world. day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular system whole around the world. especially, in the developed countries, Bitcoin is so much useful for many purposes.
I think if Bitcoin will be able to maintain its trustworthy then it will become a great platform and it will last a long time period.
Finestream

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:52:13 AM

Bitcoin is the burning issue nowadays. it is the most profitable platform in the virtual monetary world. day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular system whole around the world. especially, in the developed countries, Bitcoin is so much useful for many purposes.
I think if Bitcoin will be able to maintain its trustworthy then it will become a great platform and it will last a long time period.
We should embrace that reality and be more optimistic that more success will come in the future, with a lot of good feedbacks and news about bitcoin, it should be enough as our basis why we should invest more for long term. This will not guarantee success but seeing the big opportunity it can help to increase our money, we should ride it now.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:58:22 AM

i think soon bitcoin reach 6000 usd Smiley) and again up

Possibly that we will see the price of bitcoin at $6,000 before the end of the year and it's very possible for sure. But right now we have to see the price of bitcoin soon at $5,000 and if this happens and it became stable there. Chances of seeing bitcoin's price at $6,000 is going to be a very big event for this year, well I'm still reminiscing the times when bitcoin's price was still low.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:59:14 AM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
I don't see any problems that bitcoin can face. It will be the same thing like what happened in the past few years, only the difference was bitcoin for sure 5 years from now the value could be 30,000$ to 50,000$ each bitcoinBTC.
olliedickman

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:39:17 PM

i think soon bitcoin reach 6000 usd Smiley) and again up
Bitcoin can easily cross 6000usd within 2 months. I believe that in the end of this year, the price of bitcoin will reach $10000. Well, and it is true that the price of bitcoin always increase. I hope that in the future, more people will use bitcoin for many purposes and the government will add bitcoin into their payment system
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:04:50 PM

I think bitcoin will become widely accepted after 5 more years and also the demand in bitcoin will continue to grow but the problem it may encounter is the idea that the number of bitcoin circulating in the market is limited and when time comes that it can no longer supply the demand it may suddenly crash and might be replace by other crypto currencies
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:41:35 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon personally because it's already spreading and spreading and we see a lot of companies (big ones) like Namecheap , Microsoft etc ... starting to accepting it as Payement method which is pretty good . for what comes to the price I'd say it will be around 600$ on the Next halving block reward which should me on the end of 2016 .
I cant predict what going on after so many years in bitcoin. It is unpredictable since bitcoin value is not stable. Its value is sometimes rising and sometimes falling. But i hope bitcoin will reach $5000 before this year end so that my earning is becoming higher too. I wish that bitcoin will not die.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:53:34 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon personally because it's already spreading and spreading and we see a lot of companies (big ones) like Namecheap , Microsoft etc ... starting to accepting it as Payement method which is pretty good . for what comes to the price I'd say it will be around 600$ on the Next halving block reward which should me on the end of 2016 .
I cant predict what going on after so many years in bitcoin. It is unpredictable since bitcoin value is not stable. Its value is sometimes rising and sometimes falling. But i hope bitcoin will reach $5000 before this year end so that my earning is becoming higher too. I wish that bitcoin will not die.
10,000 $ is a pretty big leap there in which I think if it would happen, I don't think is a good idea for Bitcoin's growth. Reaching over 4200$ is already fast what more is 10,000$? With that kind of growth I think that the investor's confidence will get weaker and will start to sell all of their position thinking that they have reached the peaked of Bitcoin. Sometimes the slow and stable growth is better than the fast and rapid growth because it shows progress and it won't show any price corrections.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Foromany

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:33:09 PM

I am predicting yet another boost in price. Not later on this calendar year bitcoins monetary benefit will boost by 50%. Then on January following year , that is 2017, one more fifty% improve on bitcoins cost. Numerous will ask me if how I figure this out but I just compute and get the common as for each the timespan from 1 improve to subsequent increase.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:39:57 PM

All the predictions which relate to bitcoin are irrelevant to the truth. No one can guess the behavior of bitcoin. If that does not solve the problem of constant forks of bitcoin that is not even known whether it will exist in the future. I do not believe any forecasts.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:55:44 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and has increased a lot in this year that nobody expects about the price. We are not in a situation what is going to happen with the price of Bitcoin. Everyone has his own prediction about the Bitcoin it will reach to more than 10000$ but nobody doesn't know when it is going to happen.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:05:23 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and has increased a lot in this year that nobody expects about the price. We are not in a situation what is going to happen with the price of Bitcoin. Everyone has his own prediction about the Bitcoin it will reach to more than 10000$ but nobody doesn't know when it is going to happen.
for those who believes I think it can be reach sooner but with those who didn't believe and still doubting how strong bitcoin can be in the near
future they will continue not showing care but us here we are always positive that bitcoin will bring us a lot.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:19:11 PM

for those who believes I think it can be reach sooner but with those who didn't believe and still doubting how strong bitcoin can be in the near
future they will continue not showing care but us here we are always positive that bitcoin will bring us a lot.

I discovered same thing, many people here are surprised by this year price increase. I am here from this year and just few people
accurately predicted price in half of this year, for those prediction I noticed many people thought they are too optimistic.
   There will always be people with more fait then others, in just half of the year my trust in bitcoin grew a lot. Many people are involved
in bitcoin already, and many are joining every day, community is growing and bitcoin can have bright future. I am reading predictions
from years before this one, and people always had doubts in bitcoin but where bitcoin is now. My prediction for bitcoin is positive and
optimistic, with more people bitcoin will be stronger and with that price will also be higher.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:21:26 PM

It is true bitcoin today is the new trend in all kind of services, used by small and big companies.  It’s becoming the new generation even in the future year, unless it will be corrupted too by people who are greed in this kind of industry. However in this kind of process in our economy has been a good sample of safeness to our income.  Even in the next decade bitcoin will be the future.
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:27:22 PM

Yeah no nobody know what will happen in the future. I predict based on the price of the bitcoin from the previous year and I am sure in the future will continue to increase, and it is quite possible to touch what you say on the price $10,000

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:54:48 PM

My predictions about bitcoin is in 5years it will reach it's maximum value because for sure many people will look for bitcoin and the popularity will continue I think the demand in bitcoin will become very high that the supply can no longer sustain it.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: