Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:34:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever  (Read 270080 times)
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:32:18 AM

If you can get profit from selling uᴉoɔʇᴉq why not? It's really stupind to hold your coins every time. Better to get money for smth.

I would sell moondollars but not all of them, I will keep a stash somewhere using a paper wallet because for some reason I feel BTC will be big when my kids are all grown up. They will have good use of it and maybe rate is much higher compare to what we have today...

It's good to save some reserve money for sure but i am agree that people should not sell moondollars now and for some time in fututre.
Definitely no one will sell their bitcoin now, but only those people who having nothing to do with halving and those who do not know about bitcoin price increase with halving.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:40:12 AM

If you can get profit from selling uᴉoɔʇᴉq why not? It's really stupind to hold your coins every time. Better to get money for smth.

I would sell moondollars but not all of them, I will keep a stash somewhere using a paper wallet because for some reason I feel BTC will be big when my kids are all grown up. They will have good use of it and maybe rate is much higher compare to what we have today...

It's good to save some reserve money for sure but i am agree that people should not sell moondollars now and for some time in fututre.
Definitely no one will sell their bitcoin now, but only those people who having nothing to do with halving and those who do not know about bitcoin price increase with halving.
I agree on that chief. Many bitcoin user are now stocking more btc on wallet and waiting for the value to ruse up again.
Bitcoins just goes up and up by the time of halving.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:37:41 AM

You can sell some of your coins when you see that you can make a profit. But always save some of your coins for the future. You will never know what the price in the future will be but it can be high.
Gliassa

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:28:14 AM

There should be a time that you must sell your coins otherwise you cant have some profit with Bitcoin and that will be bad for you because you made already an investment in Bitcoin so you must earn money with it.
Around this time it good to have some Bitcoins in the future because many people are thinking that the value will rise soon after the halving.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:01:10 PM

There should be a time that you must sell your coins otherwise you cant have some profit with Bitcoin and that will be bad for you because you made already an investment in Bitcoin so you must earn money with it.
Around this time it good to have some Bitcoins in the future because many people are thinking that the value will rise soon after the halving.

Haven't you read a single word of what's written above? You're too clingy to fiat. Value is a perspective. What the OP is speculating is that there will come a point where bitcoin is worth alot of fiat because fiat is crashing. If fiat is crashing, everyone will try to jump off the boat and onto bitcoin, which in turn will make bitcoin the "fiat".

There is a point when bitcoin is so widely adopted, people measure the price of usd with bitcoin.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:42:17 PM

If you have other means to earn money than bitcoin then selling your bitcoin is not an option but if you dont have any ways to earn money then trading your bitcoin is the only way to earn money.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:51:38 PM

I agree on that chief. Many bitcoin user are now stocking more btc on wallet and waiting for the value to ruse up again.

Indeed, a lot of users are doing this and I consider this as a good strategy, I'm also doing this and I must say I hope the halving will be good if we have to believe the speculators it will be good.

We just have to keep one thing in mind and that is that the bitcoin halving can go wrong and it will not rise, I think we than just have to hold our bitcoins as long as possible till it will rise to a higher amount because this is gonna happen soon or later.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:25:25 PM

Most people will never learn the lesson until they lose a lot of money themselves trying to short, a lot of people will learn this soon during the having when they panic sell once it starts raising, then they realize they have lost a lot of money and all they had to do to become rich was just to hold on to their Bitcoins and see  the price go up and stabilize higher than before.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:35:39 PM

Indeed, a lot of users are doing this and I consider this as a good strategy, I'm also doing this and I must say I hope the halving will be good if we have to believe the speculators it will be good.

We just have to keep one thing in mind and that is that the bitcoin halving can go wrong and it will not rise, I think we than just have to hold our bitcoins as long as possible till it will rise to a higher amount because this is gonna happen soon or later.

Halving can backfire the price of bitcoin, so we need to be mentally prepared with all the consequences that is possible to occur in future.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:22:09 PM

Halving can backfire the price of bitcoin, so we need to be mentally prepared with all the consequences that is possible to occur in future.

I'm thinking the same thing the halving can also be bad and it will let people really lose money because of it, the fact is even that a lot of people invested these days because of the halving.
We just have to keep in mind the halving can also let the price not rise and than a lot of people get disappointed but we still have to keep in mind its possible, the bitcoin is unpredictable.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:27:25 PM

I'm thinking the same thing the halving can also be bad and it will let people really lose money because of it, the fact is even that a lot of people invested these days because of the halving.
We just have to keep in mind the halving can also let the price not rise and than a lot of people get disappointed but we still have to keep in mind its possible, the bitcoin is unpredictable.

Yeah anything is possible with the price of bitcoin, we really cannot be sure what will be the price at halving, but majority of the community feels that price will be higher.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:41:03 PM

If you have other means to earn money than bitcoin then selling your bitcoin is not an option but if you dont have any ways to earn money then trading your bitcoin is the only way to earn money.

People just can't understand that bitcoin is not gold and it will not have value a lot of time and better to make money now, for bright future.

rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:53:53 AM

It depends on the feeling of individuals.
Some people feel better if they hold some bitcoins in their wallet, and some people like to use it for trading, investment, or gambling.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:17:32 PM

People just can't understand that bitcoin is not gold and it will not have value a lot of time and better to make money now, for bright future.

The times for quick profits are over. If you want to make great profits you should keep holding your coins for at least a few years. Because I seriously believe Bitcoin will have a great future ahead of itself. That's why I consider myself to be a long term Bitcoin holder and not a short term minded investor.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:19:58 PM

Some people feel better if they hold some bitcoins in their wallet, and some people like to use it for trading, investment, or gambling.

You are right but I think the most individuals want to make profit these days and by not selling this is easy and pretty simple.
If we just have patience and wait for the halving the bitcoin will rise soon or later this year and we can all sell them now because than its a good time to sell them right ?
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:30:17 PM

You are right but I think the most individuals want to make profit these days and by not selling this is easy and pretty simple.
If we just have patience and wait for the halving the bitcoin will rise soon or later this year and we can all sell them now because than its a good time to sell them right ?

Yes I think holding till halving can be good, as the experts have specifically said that the price will rise at the time of halving so selling at that point will be more profitable.
Olaf

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:33:06 PM

I`ll shoot myself in the foot if we actually used bitcoin as a traditional replacement for our current monetary system.

Until then, I`m just selling all of it and placing my money where I see profit. lol.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2970

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 05:37:26 PM

Yes I think holding till halving can be good, as the experts have specifically said that the price will rise at the time of halving so selling at that point will be more profitable.
I think all people here are waiting for block halving to be done.. not only you and me.. is if you still holding more bitcoin while blcok halving is coming,.. you can make more profit.. or buy bitcoins right now and sell it when block halving is done and i think the price will reach around 600-800 value each.. and the effect of bitcoin block halving is not fast and it takes few months to that the price will increase more after halving..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:49:59 PM

I just sold today 0.25 btc what should I do keep on holding? If I need my fiat then I will surely sell it why to wait for future again to fall bitcoin fall back to $100 I believe in earning and spending.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:25:26 AM

I just sold today 0.25 btc what should I do keep on holding? If I need my fiat then I will surely sell it why to wait for future again to fall bitcoin fall back to $100 I believe in earning and spending.
no mate, there will not be any chance for bitcoin to fall back to $100, as halving is near we can observe a significant price rise at the time of halving. you can obtain a good profit if you hold on your coins till halving, but for your needs or emergency cases you can sell it as the price is not too bad now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: