Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:40:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever  (Read 270078 times)
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 09:34:01 PM

Well man I think we shall sell our bitcoins anytime we want. Taking advantage of the price fluctuation is better than keeping it sitting for years. Well that way you earn more.
Definitely you should sell when you honestly feel like the price wont increase anymore

Do not waste your time though on stupid stuff like investing in cloud mining or anything like that.

But I think the bitcoin price will rise forever. It has limited number of coins, so it is deflationary, the price will rise as a result.

Price rise depends on demand and supply, if we find more users in future who are willing to buy and use bitcoins then definitely the price of bitcoin would be much higher in future.
Well i thing user will increase more and the price should be increase because banks here in my country planning to use bitcoin their partner business..
So we on't need to speculate how much will be the price of bitcoin if you are a marketer bitcoin is one o the trending currency and almost 50 forum mention this bitcoin..

Make crypto as your bank.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:45:23 PM

Well man I think we shall sell our bitcoins anytime we want. Taking advantage of the price fluctuation is better than keeping it sitting for years. Well that way you earn more.
Definitely you should sell when you honestly feel like the price wont increase anymore

Do not waste your time though on stupid stuff like investing in cloud mining or anything like that.

But I think the bitcoin price will rise forever. It has limited number of coins, so it is deflationary, the price will rise as a result.

Price rise depends on demand and supply, if we find more users in future who are willing to buy and use bitcoins then definitely the price of bitcoin would be much higher in future.
Well i thing user will increase more and the price should be increase because banks here in my country planning to use bitcoin their partner business..
So we on't need to speculate how much will be the price of bitcoin if you are a marketer bitcoin is one o the trending currency and almost 50 forum mention this bitcoin..

Its really good to hear that in your country banks are supporting bitcoins as in my country that is never possible as banks view it as an threat to their system and a tough competitor.

Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:30:44 AM

Its really good to hear that in your country banks are supporting bitcoins as in my country that is never possible as banks view it as an threat to their system and a tough competitor.

I dont think that banks are really a "competition" when it comes to shit like btc i just think that you really have to look for more interesting type stuff because banks have nothing to do with btc at all unless you're doing BANK TRANSFERS and that's it.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:51:15 AM

I dont think that banks are really a "competition" when it comes to shit like btc i just think that you really have to look for more interesting type stuff because banks have nothing to do with btc at all unless you're doing BANK TRANSFERS and that's it.
The big difference is the bank are transparent while bitcoins are anonymous. In banks you can transact by you are required to the follow the KYC policy otherwise you are not eligible to use their service.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
rhed718

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:49:59 AM

I will never sell my bitcoin its because i only use this for paying my bills and also in online shopping. But i think the time will come i should sell my bitcoin when the price was too high.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:37:53 AM

Why that is never sell? You will not get a profit if you never sell you bitcoin , of course you will convert it into your local currency to get a fiat
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:29:51 AM

Why that is never sell? You will not get a profit if you never sell you bitcoin , of course you will convert it into your local currency to get a fiat

If you want to earn profits then you need to sell it someday, as only holding can never allow you to make profits and if you are not grabbing the profits then what' the use of buying or earning it.

betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:11:23 PM

I would instantly sell... to swap for real estate
of course by looking at the current price. I'm not going to sell all my bitcoin if prices were low. I certainly would prioritize a high price to sell. setlah that you can use for any bitcoin

Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:15:51 PM

I would instantly sell... to swap for real estate
of course by looking at the current price. I'm not going to sell all my bitcoin if prices were low. I certainly would prioritize a high price to sell. setlah that you can use for any bitcoin

SELL when you feel like it dont sell when someone else tells you, if you sell at the moment someone tells you most likely you'll just regret it in the future. if you regret it you wont really like the person so it just gives you mixed feelings on stuff. Good luck buying and trading your bitcoins! you will make a ton of money if you just take it slow and steady because then you wont mess up as much.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:39:57 PM

Well, definitely shouldn't sell your bitcoins right now after a market adjustment. I think that this is just a bear trap and if you sell now, it will be a huge mistake and you will regret in the future.

Holding is the best investment you can make.

Then it is better to buy now? Any insights if this price right now is the levelled price for this week? I think it is still a risk to buy now because price keeps going down.

To be honest man I think that you should buy now because with the halving coming up you cant really tell when that btc will just jolt up and make you some major cash and then after all that you really work bigtime from there.
I think that it may be better that people buy but not invest all of what they have in bitcoin. However it seems that current price will increase.
What is the point of buying when you are not investing, for me even if you just simply buy but you will keep in the long term and when the price will increase you will generate profit and that is simple called investment, unless you are buying bitcoins just for your daily spending online.
I was meaning to invest, buying bitcoin is a type of investing and I mean you invest on bitcoin and also have your portfolio for investment.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
theBTCworld

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:41:40 PM

i think you should never sell your bitcoins because the price will increase sooner or later
purebitco

Activity: 337

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:34:14 PM

i think you should never sell your bitcoins because the price will increase sooner or later
thats true, we will definitely se a price increase soon i think and we will make money out of it for sure

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:37:40 PM

thats true, we will definitely se a price increase soon i think and we will make money out of it for sure

There is gonna be a price increase for sure, no doubts about that upcoming increase, selling is not smart right now but if there is no other option you should do it.
You never have to take risks, as a example if you cannot pay for food anymore you should sell your bitcoins.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:38:34 PM

I prefer to keep a more realistic mindset about the real possibilities on the bitcoin future. Waiting for a price increase to $10000 to use my coins would involve the possibility of losing many other opportunities to profit from your current worth of bitcoin, because no one can foresee with complete accuracy what will occur with the current altcoins in the next ten years.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:07:22 AM

There is gonna be a price increase for sure, no doubts about that upcoming increase, selling is not smart right now but if there is no other option you should do it.
You never have to take risks, as a example if you cannot pay for food anymore you should sell your bitcoins.

I also think we'll see a decent increase very soon as we are nearing the block halving. But it's always good to secure profits every now and then. Just look at the recent pump to $790 which was just a few bucks away from reaching $800. So many people (me included) were expecting the price to break though $800 but it didn't happen, and the price went down significantly to far below $600. That's why I am glad I secured some profits around $750.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:45:00 AM

Well I think that never is not good but right now is not the right time and moment because of the fact that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount.
After this there is a good chance that I'm gonna sell it honestly.
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:54:18 AM

you dont need to sell your btc. in the future you will be able to buy everything with it. maybe you will be able to buy a hamburger at the price of 1 satoshi  Smiley
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:52:28 AM

Well I think that never is not good but right now is not the right time and moment because of the fact that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount.
After this there is a good chance that I'm gonna sell it honestly.

I don' have expectations from halving now but hoping that price may rise, so I am holding my coins and will sell at halving whatever price its holding.
Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:04:45 AM

you should never sell your bitcoins because it would be a shame if you sell them now and after a year your coins are even more worth than where you sell them for that time. So keep your coins and always be ready to sell.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:14:51 AM

you should never sell your bitcoins because it would be a shame if you sell them now and after a year your coins are even more worth than where you sell them for that time. So keep your coins and always be ready to sell.
Selling now is not recommended as we are now near to halving, but it doesn't make any sense to not sell ever, if I see all time high price I will definitely sell my all coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: