Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:08:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever  (Read 270078 times)
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:50:05 PM

Selling bitcoins is just not smart at all, I do not think never is also good but I think if you do it now it would be stupid.
The halving is coming closer and it will most likely be very profitable.
Why it is not good to never sell them? Then what do you like do with bitcoin in an online or offline wallet?

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:50:17 PM

Selling bitcoins is just not smart at all, I do not think never is also good but I think if you do it now it would be stupid.
Why it is not good to never sell them? Then what do you like do with bitcoin in an online or offline wallet?

Selling bitcoin now is not smart, the price is continuing to increase. So sell bitcoin after the days of halving.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

Forza Italia

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:14:12 PM

There will be a time of course that you must sell your coins otherwise you cant make money with Bitcoin and that would be sin for you.
Around this time it is of course not good to sell it because the value isnt higher so it is better to wait indeed.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:47:27 PM

Selling bitcoin now is not smart, the price is continuing to increase. So sell bitcoin after the days of halving.

That is the right thing to do I guess as this is not the right time to sell price is going up at a moment, so selling at the time of halving can be more profitable.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:41:19 PM

There will be a time of course that you must sell your coins otherwise you cant make money with Bitcoin and that would be sin for you.
Around this time it is of course not good to sell it because the value isnt higher so it is better to wait indeed.

There is a time that you can sell. But the time is not yet. Still the he value is very low.
But I think it's going to be worth more later and you can therefore sell it with profit.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:50:35 PM

There is a time that you can sell. But the time is not yet. Still the he value is very low.
But I think it's going to be worth more later and you can therefore sell it with profit.

Selling now is not recommended as price is not too high at a moment, and if you sell now you will earn low profits, so hold till halving and sell at that time.
Dinki

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Incent

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:54:02 PM

If you do not sell your bitcoins, what do you do when you need cash?

The world has not fully accepted bitcoins yet, so there are situations when your btc is basically just idle/irrelevant.

eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:17:04 PM

If you do not sell your bitcoins, what do you do when you need cash?

The world has not fully accepted bitcoins yet, so there are situations when your btc is basically just idle/irrelevant.

I don't have any idle coin, either I try to grow or else convert it to my local currency when I am in need of cash, as I think only holding would the useless thing.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:42:03 AM

If everyone thinks the same way, it would eventually affect the value of the bitcoin. For me, I'd wait for it to reach a certain price, then sell a few. There will be highs and lows in terms of price movement. Those are perfect opportunities to buy or sell some. It's all about managing your fear and greed.
Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:21:38 AM

Never selling your Bitcoin is a good thing of saving money but you cant earn money with it because you are not taking some risks so it would be better if you are going to sell it later and that would be nice.
The only thing is that it is hard to choose the moment to sell your Bitcoin at the right moment.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 10:44:39 AM

If everyone thinks the same way, it would eventually affect the value of the bitcoin. For me, I'd wait for it to reach a certain price, then sell a few. There will be highs and lows in terms of price movement. Those are perfect opportunities to buy or sell some. It's all about managing your fear and greed.

When greediness becomes prioritized, if you fix a target as quoted you'll be profited. If not you may wait for further increase and sells your bitcoin for low prices as quoted in the above post.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:06:26 PM

Yeah we don’t have to sell all our coins at once but have to sell some of them at a certain value and after that we have to follow the ups and downs so as to earn some profit otherwise if we sell all of them then there will be nothing for us to play with and earn.
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:13:05 PM

Im into trading so i basically buy and sell bitcoin regularly i dont get the point of not selling the coins since if we trade with it we can gain profit and lots of money.
probably feeling every little bit helps when you're going to hold or sell. the important thing is to sell when prices rise.
for when to sell when prices rise. may follow the instincts or feelings

No problem with holding bitcoin in a wallet for ages. And this will not affect the market badly as you think. Because there is always buyers and seller. If more people hold their coins the price will rise because the supply will decline.
Never selling your coin is to be safe, but there will be a time that you have to sell your Bitcoin so you can earn maybe more profit later and that would be nice for you.
Around this time it is of course not good to sell it now so it will be better indeed if you are waiting a longer time until the value will be more, it can takes a long time.

What's the use of earning if you don't want to sell at any point of time? And if you don't sell how you are gonna make profits from it? Keep on selling and keep on making money.
He seems to have a target that is very high in taking a profit, so even though prices are high surge he chose not to sell.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:03:26 AM

Im into trading so i basically buy and sell bitcoin regularly i dont get the point of not selling the coins since if we trade with it we can gain profit and lots of money.
probably feeling every little bit helps when you're going to hold or sell. the important thing is to sell when prices rise.
for when to sell when prices rise. may follow the instincts or feelings

No problem with holding bitcoin in a wallet for ages. And this will not affect the market badly as you think. Because there is always buyers and seller. If more people hold their coins the price will rise because the supply will decline.
Never selling your coin is to be safe, but there will be a time that you have to sell your Bitcoin so you can earn maybe more profit later and that would be nice for you.
Around this time it is of course not good to sell it now so it will be better indeed if you are waiting a longer time until the value will be more, it can takes a long time.

What's the use of earning if you don't want to sell at any point of time? And if you don't sell how you are gonna make profits from it? Keep on selling and keep on making money.
He seems to have a target that is very high in taking a profit, so even though prices are high surge he chose not to sell.

Well right now its a good decision to fix a target and sell at that price. Bitcoin price is rising continues so this will help to sell at the right price than leaving the peak and selling for low price.
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:25:45 AM

Yeah we don’t have to sell all our coins at once but have to sell some of them at a certain value and after that we have to follow the ups and downs so as to earn some profit otherwise if we sell all of them then there will be nothing for us to play with and earn.
There must be a time that you have to sell your coins otherwise you cant make some profit with Bitcoin and that is the main reason that you must your Bitcoin.
But of course you never know from before what the value will be and that is the problem so you have to take some risks.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:15:38 AM

I think that you should sell sometimes, at least that is what I do. I do this to make some money on the side, waiting a couple of years without selling coins is going to be a bit to boring for me.
But I still always have some coins that I save for the future just in case.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:17:39 AM

I think that you should sell sometimes, at least that is what I do. I do this to make some money on the side, waiting a couple of years without selling coins is going to be a bit to boring for me.
But I still always have some coins that I save for the future just in case.

You should spend it regularly, if we hold for a very long time and if bitcoin falls in future then again we need to wait it to rise which can be very irritating.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:17:58 AM

the only reason for do this,when you know sometime bitcoin price will rise so high,its should a great time for you to buy and never sell your bitcoin,but i'm sure bitcoin really fluctuate,and will make you have temptation to sell your bitcoin,you will worry about bitcoin dumping.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:56:52 AM

If you don't sell your coins then what is the point of waiting for your dream of skyrocket price.

It's not bad to sell coins if ever needed. ANd besides we can make more money if we ride every price fluctuations that to not to sell forever.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:01:30 PM

The reason why you should never sell ever is because many people believe that the price of the Bitcoin in the future is going to exceed every price that we have seen until today.
People are hoping for this to become reality and will cash in allot of money in the future.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: