Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:22:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever  (Read 270078 times)
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:37:35 PM

You should never sell your bitcoins because its simply just not smart at all you will lose a lot of money if you do this honestly, so I think selling your bitcoins is not smart with the halving...

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:35:49 PM

You should never sell your bitcoins because its simply just not smart at all you will lose a lot of money if you do this honestly, so I think selling your bitcoins is not smart with the halving...

Well if you do not have a lot of money and you really need it selling can be done right now of course.
If this is not the point holding is way better because the price is gonna rise for sure.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:56:34 PM

Well if you do not have a lot of money and you really need it selling can be done right now of course.
If this is not the point holding is way better because the price is gonna rise for sure.

yes if people who really hold in the long term and never sell, it includes people who have a lot of money. so they do not care when the price is low or high, and it will still hold up to really see the highest price like $10k maybe Cheesy

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:03:49 PM

yes if people who really hold in the long term and never sell, it includes people who have a lot of money. so they do not care when the price is low or high, and it will still hold up to really see the highest price like $10k maybe Cheesy

They want this of course but I think there are also gonna be a lot of people that will be holding it too long till the bitcoin will go to a lower point and than they are gonna lose a lot of profit..
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:19:41 PM

They want this of course but I think there are also gonna be a lot of people that will be holding it too long till the bitcoin will go to a lower point and than they are gonna lose a lot of profit..
I think only business online related in bitcoin are holding it for a longtime.. unlike traders they are just buy and sell .. also people are believing in bitcoin that they can make more profit one the price is increase.. and now they are waiting for block halving and wait for huge jump o the price this coming block halving..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:51:26 PM

because there is only or will be 21 million coin and on the world there are much more than this person
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 11:59:58 PM

Wink Never say never". If you want to achieve the maximum you have to wait until 2140.
if man does not have age restrictions. of course they will be waiting a very long time to sell. but that may not happen. so you have to do is sell when the opportunity came do not wait too long time dude. because maybe you will throw away a chance Cheesy so maximize opportunities
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:30:21 AM

Wink Never say never". If you want to achieve the maximum you have to wait until 2140.
if man does not have age restrictions. of course they will be waiting a very long time to sell. but that may not happen. so you have to do is sell when the opportunity came do not wait too long time dude. because maybe you will throw away a chance Cheesy so maximize opportunities

ya waiting too long is not a good choice. if we're smart we should take the opportunity to make a profit every time. because something in the future that is not certain, and it could be a disappointment to you.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:34:41 AM

ya waiting too long is not a good choice. if we're smart we should take the opportunity to make a profit every time. because something in the future that is not certain, and it could be a disappointment to you.

In my opinion though, selling prematurely is also not a very smart thing to do. An example would be right now. A lot of people are calling for dumps because they think that bitcoin price has reached its full potential.

I think rather the potential is so far away that we cannot even think about the prices when it do skyrocket.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:37:33 PM

I think only business online related in bitcoin are holding it for a longtime.. unlike traders they are just buy and sell .. also people are believing in bitcoin that they can make more profit one the price is increase.. and now they are waiting for block halving and wait for huge jump o the price this coming block halving..
bitcoin prices are very volatile, so it is better to make a profit from trade with taking short term, rather than hold for a very long time.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Next BillG

Activity: 431

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:00:41 PM

bitcoin prices are very volatile, so it is better to make a profit from trade with taking short term, rather than hold for a very long time.

Trading is not profitable for everybody. If you hold the bitcoin from this time last year, you should have made some profit.
n3o111

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:55:41 PM

Fair argument, but I think when most people say they'd sell they're bitcoins if the value of bitcoin reaches a certain point they're meaning that the value of fiat has stayed relatively the same. I don't think people would sell their bitcoin for $10,000, if said $10,000 only bought you a #1 from McDonalds. I think most people saying that would be what they would sell there bitcoin at in terms of todays "value" of money.
Tred

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:03:20 PM

Never sell, never sell!

Smiley
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:08:25 PM

Everyone that I know who bought Bitcoin and then sold, has ended up regretting selling their bitcoins. Of course, unless you where unlucky enough to buy at the last peak, but even those people that bought at 1200 dollars will eventually regret selling in a year or two.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 05:32:33 PM

I am gonna sell my coins anyway, price nowdays is high enough to sell, better not get  1 more dollar than get nothing i think. Very greedy people will be punished i think Grin

Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:32:03 AM

You can hold your bitcoin for a long time is a good choice but not to sell your bitcoin ever? i think it's a bad move to do.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:34:07 AM

You can hold your bitcoin for a long time is a good choice but not to sell your bitcoin ever? i think it's a bad move to do.
If you are not selling your bitcoins then you would not experience the profit of your investment. As long as we see already that we are gaining a good profit from our investment, I think it is the best time to sell and let a portion to hold in the future.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:24:26 AM

If you are not selling your bitcoins then you would not experience the profit of your investment. As long as we see already that we are gaining a good profit from our investment, I think it is the best time to sell and let a portion to hold in the future.

How would you know how much to sell and how much to hold? You can never be sure that the portion you leave for the future will attain the same or greater profit than the portion you already sold.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 06:29:57 AM

Yes you can trade them and get profits side by side and re-purchase them. But for those who dont have time to do all this trading or those who are not so business oriented, i would prefer for them to just save the coins in the cold storage and wait for 5 years. The price will be enormous and they will get benefit without doing anything.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
_nur

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:35:37 AM

i read the 21 million limit can be increase no?
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: