Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:21:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever  (Read 270078 times)
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:27:38 PM

I think that we can't just holding all our coins and waiting the price increasing, because we need to pay some bills and making some trades and deals sometimes. But holding a part of the coins still a good and profitable method right now
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:27:02 PM

I think that we can't just holding all our coins and waiting the price increasing, because we need to pay some bills and making some trades and deals sometimes. But holding a part of the coins still a good and profitable method right now

You should never ever sell your bitcoins because of the future it has. The bitcoin is at a low price at the moment but that will change.
Also the halving is coming so that's pretty nice.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:22:01 PM

Never selling your Bitcoin is a good thing of saving money but you cant earn money with it because you are not taking some risks so it would be better if you are going to sell it later and that would be nice.
The only thing is that it is hard to choose the moment to sell your Bitcoin at the right moment.
You are true never selling has a god effect on the price of biotin but one day we have to make it in use and we have to sell them so as to benefit from that, and yes it is hard to decide that when we have to sell, so I think we have to sell at that time when we need some money for our needs.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:27:13 PM

You should never ever sell your bitcoins because of the future it has. The bitcoin is at a low price at the moment but that will change.
Not many people should be selling simply because of the halving coming up. Unless they absolutely need to sell, hodling should be their primary objective. The value is bound to go up over the next few months, and this will have a profound impact on what people are able to walk away with.

Anyone who can earn Bitcoin should be earning it now, because rates are going to go down and the value is going to go up.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:52:05 PM

Not many people should be selling simply because of the halving coming up. Unless they absolutely need to sell, hodling should be their primary objective. The value is bound to go up over the next few months, and this will have a profound impact on what people are able to walk away with.

Anyone who can earn Bitcoin should be earning it now, because rates are going to go down and the value is going to go up.

What will you do if you are jobless and do not have any other source of income apart from bitcoin and you don't have money to feed your family? Will you still keep on holding your coins? Bullshit, whats the use of earning if you never gonna spend it.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:06:13 AM

We have to wait in certain time to sell our bitcoin not holding it forever because it will no use if you stock it and not selling

If the price of bitcoin increase and took your aim price then you can sell the other and make sure there is still remains
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 01:44:31 AM

What will you do if you are jobless and do not have any other source of income apart from bitcoin and you don't have money to feed your family? Will you still keep on holding your coins? Bullshit, whats the use of earning if you never gonna spend it.

Yes you right with that you cant hold your bitcoin if your relying with and and you used bitcoin to feed your family and daily needs your family will die due to hunger if you do that. But for those rich who can. Still save their bitcoin well why not you can earn. So much profir with it because halving is coming and price will rise bigger than todays price. And i think those who hold bigs are the one who earn more in this event.

ingenuity

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:46:28 AM

You can save it, but make sure you will.use it, What is the sense of bitcoin, Ofcourse real money, We all just want.money from.bitcoin we might use other ways just to earn it
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:11:53 AM

Relax. He stated that "unless they absolutely need to sell".

You know people with those real life job are lucky ones because their bitcoin earnings are just there at their side. Like mine, because I have my real life job, my salary is the one I used for general needs of my life and my bitcoin are just there.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:05:25 AM

Selling bitcoins is just not smart at all, I do not think never is also good but I think if you do it now it would be stupid.
The halving is coming closer and it will most likely be very profitable.
Why it is not good to never sell them? Then what do you like do with bitcoin in an online or offline wallet?

Selling bitcoin now is not smart, the price is continuing to increase. So sell bitcoin after the days of halving.
But now it is smart to spend using bitcoin or sell bitcoins and bitcoin proved that it is not easily predictable.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Ulloa

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:50:15 AM

Selling bitcoins is just not smart at all, I do not think never is also good but I think if you do it now it would be stupid.
Why it is not good to never sell them? Then what do you like do with bitcoin in an online or offline wallet?

Selling bitcoin now is not smart, the price is continuing to increase. So sell bitcoin after the days of halving.
But now it is smart to spend using bitcoin or sell bitcoins and bitcoin proved that it is not easily predictable.
It is now indeed nice to now sell your coin around this time and the reason is because the value isnt high now so it would be better if you are going to save it for a moment.
We all also know that the halving is coming and that the value will be more worth so it would be maybe better for us.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 12:42:09 PM

If you have a day job to meet your daily needs, you can continue to hold your bitcoin even during the days of big rise in price. This could help you when years pass and can be used for a worthy investment.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:25:42 PM

There must be a time that you have to sell it otherwise you cant any make some profit with Bitcoin if you are not take some risks so it would be of course risky for you.
The only thing that must change is just the value and that the price must rise for a long time.
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:48:38 PM

You should never sell your bitcoins because the bitcoin has a good future and it would be not smart to sell them at this moment.
The halving will help us to make profit and that is also why selling is not the right thing to do right now..
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:31:21 AM

It is now nice indeed that you are not must sell your Bitcoins now and as you can see now you see also that there will be alot of people that is still holding them.
And that is quite nice that you are holding it now around this time because maybe later in the future it will be more worth.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:56:21 AM

It is now nice indeed that you are not must sell your Bitcoins now and as you can see now you see also that there will be alot of people that is still holding them.
And that is quite nice that you are holding it now around this time because maybe later in the future it will be more worth.
Right that's fair to hold the coins till price rise because the price values are not steady and is more fluctuating for last two days, so earn coins till that and sell at the time of halving you can gain more profits.

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:34:16 PM

There must be a time that you have to sell it otherwise you cant any make some profit with Bitcoin if you are not take some risks so it would be of course risky for you.
The only thing that must change is just the value and that the price must rise for a long time.

No you don't have to sell.You could also buy things with Bitcoin instead of exchanging to fiat.
The longer you hold your stash, let's say 5-10 years, or even longer, the more businesses will accept Bitcoin by now.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:12:25 PM

You should never sell your bitcoins because the halving is coming this year and will be very profitable without any doubts for sure, I think there is a good chance that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:18:22 PM

Reading the responses to the recent topic titled, "I would sell all my bitcoins if…." has left me concerned.

The kinds of responses on that thread reveal a deep misunderstanding of bitcoin and the current monetary system in many of those who are speculating. Let's consider the scenario in which bitcoin reaches $1000 or let's say $10,000 per bitcoin. Many have said they will cash out if bitcoin reaches this point. Why??

If bitcoin reaches $10,000 it will have to be because the fiat currencies of the world are tumbling to worthlessness via a hyperinflation type scenario and bitcoin is the safe haven, which if you know anything about the current monetary systems of the world, you know this is inevitable. (there have been 3800 fiat currencies throughout history and EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE has crashed to worthlessness; a value of zero) Why would you then sell all of your sound money (Bitcoin) for a bunch of fiat money that is inevitably becoming worthless? I don't understand the logic in doing that.

If bitcoin ever reaches $10,000 per bitcoin, you will NEVER see me selling for fiat paper money. You may however see me having a shopping spree at Overstock.com or TigerDirect.com or NewEgg.com! I will be buying things I want with my bitcoin profits DIRECTLY WITH BITCOIN, not selling my bitcoin for paper fiat. Hopefully by then there will be many more options, perhaps even Amazon.com will be accepting bitcoin for goods and I can have my shopping spree there.

Point being, selling bitcoin for dollars seems counterproductive. Why convert your paper fiat currency into sound value storing superior bitcoin, only to sell all of your superior bitcoin back for worthless antiquated fiat currency again? Why not just spend the bitcoin itself to buy what you want instead of taking a loss by converting back into dollars which will inflate away eventually anyway?

spoken like real prodigy.

well said.
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:42:55 PM

You should never sell your bitcoins because the halving is coming this year and will be very profitable without any doubts for sure, I think there is a good chance that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount.

Indeed selling is not good at all right now you will make some money with selling now but compared with the profit of the halving it will be nothing.
With the halving you can double your money for sure, so people do not sell it right now or before the halving.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: