Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:26:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459169 times)
Maslate

Activity: 3052
Merit: 695

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:16:07 AM

for me it's very interesting to be bitcoin worker, go full time on bitcoin.
and im sure in future bitcoin can make you rich
That depends on how serious you are with bitcoins, if you are an investor you will have a chance to become rich but before you can achieve that you need to put up a decent amount of investment and be ready to take the risk when that happens.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:25:40 AM

It really matter on people if they have stable jobs well they dont have to quit there job to do full time in bitcoin because we cannot secure our future with this because its unstable although price for now is so high but i think it cannot be assurance for us to really with it and make a living with it,

And it is good to have to source of income because you can get lot of money if you continue to work in your job and also pursue bitcoin and surely you will be happy to the result in salary days.

Yeah, if people already have jobs that they love that pay a decent amount of money then there is really no point for getting into bitcoin and earning solely from bitcoin companies.

You can always convert your fiat earnings into BTC.
Of course, as a person we have different satisfaction and not everyone wants a life of a rich people, they just want a simple life where they can earn a good amount enough to spend for daily expenses and a little savings. What is important here is to be with the people we love the most.

Thats why keeping your job is the best thing we can have for future securedness and staking for bitcoin can be good only as a hobby and our profit to it is really good to intend for savings thats why we should never give up our job just to risk on bitcoins because it is just thrend for now and anything bad will happen in future to bitcoin in future and you will be broke if you leave your job and focus on bitcoin.

Bitcoin is really good at a moment to earn some extra money from it, but no one is sure where bitcoin will land in future and that is the reason people hesitate in going full time in it.
Maybe there is because we see that other business already accepting bitcoin as form of payment.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:31:23 AM

It really matter on people if they have stable jobs well they dont have to quit there job to do full time in bitcoin because we cannot secure our future with this because its unstable although price for now is so high but i think it cannot be assurance for us to really with it and make a living with it,

And it is good to have to source of income because you can get lot of money if you continue to work in your job and also pursue bitcoin and surely you will be happy to the result in salary days.

Yeah, if people already have jobs that they love that pay a decent amount of money then there is really no point for getting into bitcoin and earning solely from bitcoin companies.

Of course, as a person we have different satisfaction and not everyone wants a life of a rich people, they just want a simple life where they can earn a good amount enough to spend for daily expenses and a little savings. What is important here is to be with the people we love the most.

Thats why keeping your job is the best thing we can have for future securedness and staking for bitcoin can be good only as a hobby and our profit to it is really good to intend for savings thats why we should never give up our job just to risk on bitcoins because it is just thrend for now and anything bad will happen in future to bitcoin in future and you will be broke if you leave your job and focus on bitcoin.

Bitcoin is really good at a moment to earn some extra money from it, but no one is sure where bitcoin will land in future and that is the reason people hesitate in going full time in it.
Maybe there is because we see that other business already accepting bitcoin as form of payment.

There are not many businesses or companies that are accepting bitcoin yet, but may be things will change in future, and if price skyrockets then we can afford to quit our job.
nururochac

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:37:17 AM

There are not many businesses or companies that are accepting bitcoin yet, but may be things will change in future, and if price skyrockets then we can afford to quit our job.

Hey bro, I just saw this

http://www.theverge.com/2016/4/28/11525482/bitcoin-steam-valve-bitpay

and this site in our country
https://coins.ph/ where you can use it in paying your bills, buying load, garena shells and withdrawing using bdo, bpi and other banks. It can also be use to withdraw your bitcoin thru cardless atm thru security bank atm's.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:56:07 AM

Hey bro, I just saw this

https://coins.ph/ where you can use it in paying your bills, buying load, garena shells and withdrawing using bdo, bpi and other banks. It can also be use to withdraw your bitcoin thru cardless atm thru security bank atm's.

Wow, that's great to see that you can use bitcoin in various ways, but unfortunately its not the same scenario in my country, so I need to convert it to local currency first and then spend.
nururochac

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:08:22 AM

Hey bro, I just saw this

Wow, that's great to see that you can use bitcoin in various ways, but unfortunately its not the same scenario in my country, so I need to convert it to local currency first and then spend.
Yes it is great to have this company on our country, what I just dont like on them is the slow transaction that take 2-4 hours thats why when Im rushing and need the money quickly I still need to wait and sometime do a support ticket to be prioritize. But over all they're doing their job its just that the process are kind of slow.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:25:09 AM

Hey bro, I just saw this

Yes it is great to have this company on our country, what I just dont like on them is the slow transaction that take 2-4 hours thats why when Im rushing and need the money quickly I still need to wait and sometime do a support ticket to be prioritize. But over all they're doing their job its just that the process are kind of slow.

I think it will get improved with the time, it is just an initial stage and I am sure that they would be working on it to increase the speed of transactions and it will be done in future for sure.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:58:00 AM

i would definitely not do that at the moment in my opinion because bitcoin price is fluctuating really hard so i might get no money out of it

That is the right decision to make, and if you have opportunity to earn money from both of them then why to choose only one, go with both of them and multiply your earnings.

Definitely that's right, having multiple source of income is very good. You just need to have a properly manage time in able to do your task
properly at the same time. And you don't have to sacrifice any of your job, as long as you are able to do your bitcoin job with your free time.
Then that's better.

It all depends on your job actually. If your job is very time consuming and need too much attention, I doubt you will still have time to do extra income thru bitcoin. But if you are just relaxed on your day job and can get out at exactly 8 hours of duty, then you have much time in your hands to do bitcoin jobs.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:00:58 AM

i would definitely not do that at the moment in my opinion because bitcoin price is fluctuating really hard so i might get no money out of it

That is the right decision to make, and if you have opportunity to earn money from both of them then why to choose only one, go with both of them and multiply your earnings.

Definitely that's right, having multiple source of income is very good. You just need to have a properly manage time in able to do your task
properly at the same time. And you don't have to sacrifice any of your job, as long as you are able to do your bitcoin job with your free time.
Then that's better.

It all depends on your job actually. If your job is very time consuming and need too much attention, I doubt you will still have time to do extra income thru bitcoin. But if you are just relaxed on your day job and can get out at exactly 8 hours of duty, then you have much time in your hands to do bitcoin jobs.

Its really difficult to find steady 8 hours job nowadays unless you are an Government employee, simply not possible in private firm, so you hardly get time to spend on bitcoin.

Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:44:04 AM

Then that's better.

Even if you have a very demanding job, you can still find ways to earn some extra bitcoins during your rest days and after work. If there is a will there is a way. For some who are really desperate for extra income, they would know how to squeeze in their busy schedules the things they need to earn bitcoins.
jamesl22

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:46:50 AM

Then that's better.

Even if you have a very demanding job, you can still find ways to earn some extra bitcoins during your rest days and after work. If there is a will there is a way. For some who are really desperate for extra income, they would know how to squeeze in their busy schedules the things they need to earn bitcoins.

Time management is really important in this scenario, if you are good in managing your schedule then you can surely earn good amount of money in both ways.
ning_chang

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:30:41 PM

For me it is depending all in your job, If you have a low salary job and you know how to earn bitcoin i a right way, You should stop your job and make profit from bitcoin.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:32:07 PM

For me it is depending all in your job, If you have a low salary job and you know how to earn bitcoin i a right way, You should stop your job and make profit from bitcoin.

Exactly and if you have good skills which can give you better earning in compare to your job then there is nothing wrong in getting full time in bitcoin.
escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:37:45 PM

Exactly and if you have good skills which can give you better earning in compare to your job then there is nothing wrong in getting full time in bitcoin.
I agree that you better do bitcoin if it overcomes your daily job salary but having a good skill doesnt give you earnings right away, competition between services will be your problem as many people will do same skill as you have for example programming/designing then that would really be hard to have a client. But sure you can if you have patience and do all effort to persuade your customer by making all portfolios.
Finestream

Activity: 3080
Merit: 610

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:54:38 PM

I agree that you better do bitcoin if it overcomes your daily job salary but having a good skill doesnt give you earnings right away, competition between services will be your problem as many people will do same skill as you have for example programming/designing then that would really be hard to have a client. But sure you can if you have patience and do all effort to persuade your customer by making all portfolios.
Well, if your job is not really your passion you will get bored in the long run and you will long for the job that will make you happy even at an average pay, I have a job right now and I enjoy it but I only earn low that cannot sustain my needs in life. Lucky I am that I found bitcoins which gives me a hope and to be honest I like it because I am kind of a risk taker job, I find bitcoin an opportunity that has a good potential and since we have known this at its early stage I can sense that we still have a huge room for improvement and I wanna ride with it.

xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:02:41 PM

Then that's better.

Time management is really important in this scenario, if you are good in managing your schedule then you can surely earn good amount of money in both ways.
Very difficult to set a time as possible, when you are working on two fields at once, I think it would be better if you choose one so you can focus on one you like.

escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:23:46 PM

Well, if your job is not really your passion you will get bored in the long run and you will long for the job that will make you happy even at an average pay, I have a job right now and I enjoy it but I only earn low that cannot sustain my needs in life. Lucky I am that I found bitcoins which gives me a hope and to be honest I like it because I am kind of a risk taker job, I find bitcoin an opportunity that has a good potential and since we have known this at its early stage I can sense that we still have a huge room for improvement and I wanna ride with it.
It should be necessary that you should happy on what you do, last month I resigned on my job because of this reason, I am not happy with my work  and I found myself in bitcoin thats why Im earning here with same salary as I have in my daily job and I am happy with it
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:19:27 PM

It should be necessary that you should happy on what you do, last month I resigned on my job because of this reason, I am not happy with my work  and I found myself in bitcoin thats why Im earning here with same salary as I have in my daily job and I am happy with it

Oh well of course that's a big deal. Honestly in my previous work years ago, my salary is really interesting, around $600-$700 per month in USD value when converted to our currency. I resigned because Im not happy e.g surroundings, work, ambiance etc. How can I work properly if there's a thing like that? So I find another job and here I am today. The salary is close too to my previous work so Im happy. Plus with years of staying in bitcoin world, I find another opportunity to earn when my free time. Right now Im doing trading and really earned a lot by doing this while also having my decent job.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:06:53 PM

Maybe when Bitcoin was first made, it would have been ok to quit your job, but now you would have to be pretty stupid to quit your job. I don't think I ever will.
Lol no one could repeat back to the past. You've been in the bitcoin age to 7 years. even if you do not join in bitcoin when first launching. you can still get a big profit in bitcoin? and you can still work in bitcoin well right ? so nothing to late dude
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:37:48 AM

I think i will but i will quit my job if i get a huge amount of passive income like, i will get at least 150% higher than my salary on my work but now i'm just saving some money for preparing to get full time on bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: